Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Suzanne

"Suzanne, a childhood friend, introduces Matt to whole new world of sexual pleasures."

110
21 Comments 21
7.9k Views 7.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first of several chapters on how Suzanne slowly turns Matt, a long-time childhood friend, into a crossdressing cock-loving whore."

Moving to Nashville was a big life event for me. I was twenty-four and having recently graduated from law school, I was ready to start my new career. I was anxious about the job and wondered what friends I’d soon have living in this great fun city. My older sister reached out the week I was leaving New Jersey and told me Suzanne, a somewhat distant family acquaintance, was living in Nashville and that I should look her up. I remembered Suzanne vividly as she was the best-looking girl at summer camp, where I had met her for the first time. She was tall at 5'8'' and had long slim legs. At sixteen years of age, she hadn’t quite developed into a woman, but I was extremely attracted to her feminine looks, sense of humor, and pretty smile. I was shy back then and never told her how I felt about her, but on the final week of camp, while working on the cleanup, she pulled me behind one of the cabins and, without warning, French kissed me.

She quickly broke the kiss, laughed, and ran back to her group of friends before I could comment or do anything in return. I fantasized about Suzanne for a good year afterward and I always wondered what it would have been like to date her and explore our budding sexualities.

Settling into my new apartment, I thought about Suzanne and decided to call her. I was anxious as I had not seen nor spoken to her in over eight years. Would she remember me, did she have a boyfriend, would she even have time for me?

I dialed her number. With my heart beginning to race, I listened to the ringing on the other end, waiting for her to answer. Just as I was about to hang up and try again later, I heard a soft but familiar voice on the other end say, “Hello, this is Suzanne.”

“Ah, hey Suzanne, this is Matt, Matt Banks, from summer camp. Do you remember me?”

There was a slight hesitation on the line before she said, “Oh, oh yes! Hi, Matt! Oh my God, what a blast from the past. I certainly remember you. You were the cute boy who kissed me at summer camp.”

What, that’s not how I remembered it, but I wasn’t going to set the record straight just then.

I thought quickly. “Well, Suzanne, you were my first camp sweetheart and the most beautiful girl there.”

She laughed and many found memories flooded back in an instant. We spoke for almost two hours and learning I was new to Nashville, she offered to take me around town to show me the sights.

We agreed to meet that weekend and I looked forward to seeing her again. I wondered what she looked like and if I would even recognize her.

I arrived early and waited anxiously in the restaurant’s lobby for Suzanne to appear. I kept peering outside and noticed a tall blonde woman making her way toward the front door. There was no doubt it was her. I was glad I had dressed up for our dinner engagement as she was wearing a long and beautiful summer dress and high heels. Her hair was long and flowing and she simply looked amazing. I started to feel a little nervous. As I am not an overly confident man, her beauty had me questioning whether I was the type of guy she’d usually be seen with.

Whatever reservations I had soon slipped away the moment she walked in the door. She sauntered over to me and with a huge smile said, “By golly Matt, you are more handsome than I could have imagined.”

I was relieved, Suzanne apparently didn’t have any issues with my average looks, despite me thinking I was clearly not in her league.

Dinner conversation was easy as Suzanne was extremely personal. We had a lot in common. Suzanne was a paralegal at another local firm and was planning on being a lawyer. I felt I was in an advantageous position. I now had something to offer her other than my friendship. As I noticed every guy stealing glances at her, I knew I had better have something to keep her interested.

The night went by fast and at dinner’s end, Suzanne asked if I’d like to see her apartment. I agreed and followed her back to her place. The apartment was very nice, and she quickly made us a few drinks. Things progressed nicely and soon we were sitting on the same side of the couch. She had broken out one of her photo albums of our time at camp and sure enough, she had several of me. I really didn’t remember having them taken, but she kept them, so they must have meant something to her.

Once again, without warning, she dropped the album, leaned into me, and started kissing me. This time, I eagerly responded.

I kissed her passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. My tongue probed her mouth and my hands caressed her back and thighs. She unbuttoned my shirt and moved her kisses to my neck and shoulders. I became excited and I felt my cock stirring in my groin. Suzanne wasted no time. She was a woman who knew what she wanted. She reached down and started messaging my cock through my jeans. I moved my hand down under the hem of her dress and slipped it up to her crotch.

Continuing our kissing, I started rubbing her wet pussy. Her panties were moist, and I could tell she was very much turned on. I moved her panties to one side and slipped a finger into her. She moaned softly and we continued like this for a while as if we were teenagers. Suzanne then took control. She stood up, grabbed my hand, and led me into her bedroom. She unzipped her dress and let it drop to the floor. She then unsnapped her white lace bra and released her beautiful large c-cup breasts. I couldn’t believe how sexy Suzanne was just standing there in her matching white panties.

Her breasts hung seductively on her chest and upon seeing my deer-in-the-headlights expression, she laughed and said, “Jeez Matt, put your tongue back into your mouth.”

She walked over to me and once again, we started kissing. I pushed her onto her bed. She quickly slipped off her panties and spread her legs wide. I had a perfect view of her womanly sex. I stripped off my shirt, jeans, and briefs, and joined her on the bed.

I laid on top of her and adjusted my cock to rest firmly between our pubic bones. I didn’t want to change the playful mood and penetrate her just yet. I also didn’t want to presume she was ready for intercourse. We kissed for a good five minutes or so, enjoying the warmth generated from our naked bodies. I lowered myself down between her long beautiful legs and pressed my mouth against her pussy. Using my tongue, I opened her labia and gently licked her sweet sex. I inserted two fingers into her vagina while keeping pressure on her clit with my tongue. She was clearly enjoying my touch as she told me not to stop.

After a few more minutes, Suzanne asked me to roll onto my back as she so much wanted to suck my cock. I willingly complied. Laying on my back, Suzanne nestled up between my legs. She carefully grabbed my shaft at its base and began slowly stroking it; she used my precum to grease the entire length of my cock. Suzanne teasingly and playfully licked my cock while kissing the sides every so often. I was in heaven, and I had to fight the urge to orgasm several times. Suzanne had a masterful touch and it seemed she knew exactly what I liked. I so much wanted her to take me into her warm mouth.

Suzanne must have read my mind because she then lowered her mouth onto the head of my cock and began playfully sucking and caressing it with her tongue. God, the urge to cum was tremendous. She was so good at pleasuring my cock. She then took my cock into her mouth. Lowering her head to my pubic bone, she took me deep into her throat. She held her head for a few seconds before releasing my cock and starting the repetitive motion all over again. As she did this, she ever so slowly picked up the pace. She kept friction against the bottom of my shaft with her tongue as her head bobbed up and down on my throbbing cock. With her other hand, she cupped my balls and softly massaged them.  

Suzanne then slowly pushed a finger into my rectum. I was surprised by this because I had never experienced this outside of a medical exam. This experience was different though. Her finger slowly massaged my rectum as she penetrated me further. My attention was momentarily switched from my cock to now my ass. I guess Suzanne knew how to prolong my orgasm and since it felt uniquely pleasurable, I didn’t object or resist. Suzanne kept sucking my cock as if nothing else was going on, but then I soon felt another one of her fingers entering my bottom. She had beautiful long and slender fingers and she was obviously experienced at satisfying me sexually in another way. A short while later, Suzanne reached over to her nightstand, opened a drawer, and pulled out something. I didn’t see what it was, but I heard a bottle cap snap open.

LizaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizaMartinelli

She squirted something onto what she had pulled out of the draw and the next thing, she was replacing her fingers with a large black dildo. Oh my God, she was penetrating my ass with a life-sized eight-inch fake cock. I thought quickly to object, but honestly, I wanted to fully experience this event and I must admit, the deeper it went, the better it felt. The feeling of the big cock in my ass complimented nicely the pleasure Suzanne’s mouth was providing. I found myself moaning. Suzanne momentarily released my cock and whispered, “Yeah, that’s a good boy, Matt, take it all in, enjoy this new pleasure. You know you love it.”   

I was so close to having the best climax ever. Sensing my feelings of enjoyment, Suzanne released me from her mouth. Leaving the massive cock buried to its hilt in my ass, she climbed over me, grabbed my cock, and steered it into her lowering pussy. Oh my God, the feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock was overwhelming. She stopped when I was totally in her. She looked at me and said, “You feel so good in me, Matt, please try to hold on for just a little while longer.”

With that, she began slowly fucking me. She rotated her hips backwards with each downward stroke. She reached back and grabbed a hold of the dildo. She matched the thrusting of the dildo with her bodily movements. My ass and cock were being serviced simultaneously as I stared up at the face of a beautiful woman. I have never had this type of intense sex before. She controlled her movements as if she knew exactly what I was experiencing. When I felt I could no longer hold my climax, she slowed down and held her position. When she sensed I had passed the feeling of wanting to explode, she resumed her fucking. This went on and on for twenty long and pleasurable minutes until she herself could no longer hold out.

Suzanne abandoned any sense of control and began forcefully riding my cock. She thrusted the dildo in and out of my ass. I couldn’t hold out any longer, I screamed with ecstasy as I felt my cock explode deep inside her. She too climaxed at that very moment. She let out a loud moan of sexual release as she finished riding my cock. She collapsed onto my body, releasing my now softening cock from her extremely hot and dripping pussy. She reached down and pulled out the dildo from my now sore rectum. The feelings I experienced as her dildo slipped out of my ass were equally satisfying.

Our mouths met, and we kissed sensually and passionately. Suzanne then went over to her closet and put on a beautiful Japanese-style silk robe. She reached back in and retrieved a long satin pink nightgown. She said she wanted me to feel how nice the material felt against my skin. Not wanting to ruin the mood, I walked over, and lifting my arms over my head, she lowered the sexy nightgown onto my body. I have to admit, the gown’s cool silky material felt wonderful; another new and oddly pleasurable experience. Suzanne really knew what she was doing. We both got into bed and fell into a satisfying and deep sleep.

The next morning, Suzanne was up early, and I heard her in the kitchen making some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen still wearing the long silk nightgown to see if she wanted my help. She was only wearing a skimpy transparent pink negligee. It was clear she wasn’t wearing panties. I stepped up behind her as she was scrambling the eggs and leaned down and kissed her neck. Her slight scent of sweat and sex instantly awakened my cock, which was now quickly growing and tenting the feminine nightgown.

Suzanne kept cooking as I slipped my hands down the front of her negligee. Pressing my mouth onto the nape of her neck and kissing her gently, I slipped my hand under her negligee and found her warm and sticky pussy. I worked my fingers across her labia until she started becoming wet again. She turned her head around and our mouths met for a long and passionate good morning kiss.

Suzanne reached down and lifted my silky nightgown, exposing my now fully erect penis. She stepped up on her toes and positioned her left leg over my right hip, deftly inserting my firm penis into her waiting and warm vagina. I placed both arms around her waist, lifted her up, and wrapped her other leg over my left hip. I backed up and gently seated her on the edge of the kitchen island. Suzanne interlocked her hands around my neck, and I began rocking back and forth, thrusting my cock in and out of her. It felt somewhat odd to be fucking Suzanne wearing one of her intimates, but I never felt more sexually aroused or charged. Something had happened over the course of the night and now I was a different person.

Suzanne said, “Oh Matt, you are so good at fucking me, please keep going, lover boy.”

That was music to my ears as I so much wanted to pleasure her as much as she was pleasuring me.

It didn’t take long in this position for either of us to reach orgasm. We both screamed out as two intense orgasms swept through our bodies.

Suzanne immediately laid back on the island and spreading her legs wide, instructed me to immediately go down on her. I lowered my mouth onto her pussy. Suzanne reached down and grabbed my head and forcefully pressed me into her labia. I licked and sucked on her pussy as she guided me with her hands. I tasted and swallowed quite a bit of my own cum as it made its way out of her pussy. I wasn’t used to swallowing my own cum, but Suzanne didn’t give me an option as she held my head firmly against her spasming vagina. I could barely breathe as she tightly kept hold of me. Without any indication, she climaxed once again.

This time, she screamed loudly and uncontrollably. This explosive orgasm had a completely different effect on her. She squeezed my head harder; it felt as if it was in a vice. She bucked her hips violently against my mouth. This went on for a few minutes until she slowly released my head, letting me come up for air. Looking into her eyes, I could tell she was slowly coming back from wherever she had been.

Once her breathing settled down, she regained her composure, opened her eyes, and looked over at the eggs. They were now all dried out and burnt. Suzanne laughed and said, “Ah, so much for having fucking eggs.”  

Suzanne then leaned into me and whispered into my ear, “Do you like eating your own cum, having your ass fucked, and wearing nightgowns? If you did, I have a lot more things in store for you that I think you will really like.”

Not wanting to have my time with Suzanne end before it even started, I could only really answer by saying, “Yes, I completely enjoyed tasting, eating my own cum, wearing woman’s intimates and, especially having my ass fucked by your lovely fake cock. With you Suzanne, I’d try and do anything.”

Whether I truly believed that or not was irrelevant. I knew Suzanne was an amazingly hot and sexy woman who had an unusual sexual appetite for the unordinary. If Suzanne asked me to jump in a cold lake, I’d do it with no questions asked.

Little did I know, Suzanne had a lot more in store for me and my true sexuality in the next few coming weeks would be tested to its extreme limits.   

Suzanne smiled and said, “That’s great, I’m so happy to hear that. I can’t wait to see you again. Our next sexual adventure will truly be epic, so come with an open mind.”

With that said, Suzanne kissed me and sent me off to wonder what I would experience next.      

Published 
Written by Kapena07
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments