Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Max Fun

"Always look forward to a visit from Max."

11
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My friend Max is an excellent fuck-buddy and I am always glad to have him over. His body is not spectacular and his dick is a bit shorter than average, but he can fuck for hours, cum several times and he thinks I fuck better than any female he has ever known. Max almost always brings party treats, allows me to record videos of our encounters, and is willing to try kinky things.

I dress more casually for Max than I do when I entertain other people for sex. I wear a more casual body contour dress, a bra, artificial breasts, and some open-bottom panties. I do not need to wear stockings or makeup for max. Although this more casual preparation for sex leaves me feeling a little less feminine but far more uninhibited. The time I have saved in getting dressed will be spent setting up several fixed camera positions.

I leave the front door unlocked for Max because he knows his way to the playroom. Max greets me in my Victorian-theme playroom that I call the Sherlock Holmes room and sits with me on the bed. He has brought a Cannabis vape pen that we share a few puffs from. I never partake in the use of recreationally legal cannabis except as an aphrodisiac to enhance sex. Max asks me to remove my panties and skirt so I leave them on the floor.

I arrange some pillows on the bed for comfort and support because I know that once Max starts fucking me, it will take a very long time for him to finish. I turn on all of the cameras and assume a position on the bed that will be comfortable for max and still allow the cameras an unrestricted view of the action. I hold my ass a bit high off the bed tilting it slightly; because of the size of Max’s dick, he requires a particular entry angle. I have already worked out the camera angles, what my body position will be how it will affect max’s body position. I have to be both director, cinematographer, and editor to produce a quality video.

Max mounts the bed and shoves his dick hard inside me; I feel his balls slide across the dome of my scrotum and touch my bottom. He makes a dozen or so similar thrusts and pauses. I can feel the motion of my own slightly firm penis bobbing under me with each of his thrusts. Each time he pauses, I pump my hips violently so I can feel his dick inside me. The movement makes my dick now shrunk and flaccid in submission giggle. Because Max has a less than average size dick, it has to be moving for me to feel it.

Don’t get the wrong impression. Despite having a smaller-than-average dick and never having given me an orgasm, being fucked by Max is indescribably fun. Orgasms are not the only pleasurable sensations derived from sex; other qualities that can make sex highly pleasurable. There is a lot to be said about attitude, approach, and sex having aesthetic qualities that can bring great pleasure.

We had been fucking in the same position for about twenty-five to thirty minutes when I felt max turn his body a little to the right. He made a stroke about a third of the way in and his dick began to throb violently almost as if in convulsion. I could feel the head of his disc pulsating and I could feel sperm spurting inside me. During his orgasm, he had only missed four or five strokes and resumed fucking as if nothing had happened.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

A mere five strokes into phase two of our fucking Max’s dick slipped out of me and I could feel several drops of his sperm run down and onto my balls. Unlike most men with smaller dicks Max can stay in deep quite well. Even though I had lost some of his sperm I knew there was still a lot inside me with much more to come. Unlike other men that have more than one orgasm, Max can deliver a large quantity with each ejaculation. I derive as much pleasure from feeling a man’s orgasm and feeling his sperm inside me as I do from my G-Spot orgasms.

I was now laying flat in a prone position. My dick was no longer slightly firm; it was now totally limp. In this position, I could no longer feel Max’s balls sliding across mine, but I could still feel them press against my bottom with each stroke. There is a different feel to being fucked with semen as the primary lubricant. There is a delightful slippery sensation that seems quite natural. Max had raised himself, and I could feel his hands on my back. He fucked for about five more minutes, and then I could feel him firmly patting my ass several times. I interpreted this as an assurance of what a good little slut I am. His hand remains on my ass, gently holding my right cheek before moving to my waist.

Max was fucking a bit harder now and even though only a few minutes have passed since his last orgasm I know his next one is coming soon. He places his hands on my shoulders and puts a little of his weight on them. I know this is a subconscious act of dominance that often comes just before ejaculation. He takes a deep stroke and his dick begins pulsing inside me. I can feel his balls quivering between the cheeks of my ass and his sperm flowing inside me. He has only missed a couple of strokes before getting back to pounding me hard.

I can still feel his sperm inside me and still feel his sperm on my balls. He is still fucking me hard, so I know there will be more sperm. He firmly patted my ass again, making me feel like the slut I want to be. I long for a good smack on the ass some men use to get me to pinch down on their dick; Max never does that. After another ten minutes of fucking he makes one deep thrust, then his whole weight comes down on me. I feel his dick pulsing and spurting sperm inside me, but no throbbing this time. As he pulls out, I feel a sudden gush of sperm come out and coat the insides of my ass cheeks. I know most of the semen is still inside me, and that is where I want it to stay.

After Max leaves, I can not wait to see what the cameras have recorded. I discovered that only two of the cameras caught the action. One camera had battery failure two others had bad viewing angles. The remaining two cameras had excellent high-quality video. Max will want a copy on DVD, but I will have to edit it first.

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments