Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lovers in the Afternoon

"Once upon a time, on a quiet afternoon....."

16
4 Comments 4
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Through the scrim curtains, the soft afternoon sun lights the room with a pastel glow. I sit at the chair in front of the dressing table, quietly smiling to myself. I finish putting on my make-up; a light touch of lip gloss. I look at myself in the mirror. Quite good I think. I am getting better all the time.

I can feel the tension and excitement in my body.

My perfume fills my head. My skin tingles, only partially from the hot shower of 30 minutes ago.

I brush my hair into place. A movement catches my attention. In the far side of the mirror, I see the door slowly open. Your head pokes through the gap. You smile and look around, then slowly enter. You ease the door closed, shutting out distractions. You demurely sit on the lounge. Knees together and feet crossed, your knees turn away from me. It exposes your legs to me.

You say nothing, but softly smile.

You are teasing me. Your long legs. Patent burgundy stiletto heels. Those gunmetal stockings, so severe, but so soft too, with the swirling black vine pattern woven through them, fascinate me. Their tops and suspender clips discretely peek out from under the hem of your skirt, a tight pencil skirt with a rather revealing slit up the side of your exposed thigh.

I stand up, flicking my dress into place. There is a tingling warmth in my tummy now. My heels thrust my hips forward, accentuating my bottom. I like the way they make my hips swing as I walk. My stockings cling to my legs. Is it static electricity I can feel as I walk across and sit next to you?

It’s been so long since we last talked. Or so it seems.

We speak about unimportant things. Things that make us smile and giggle. Little gossips and scandals. As you talk, you speak more quietly. I lean forward to hear you. You look into my eyes, then turn away, almost blushing as you look into your own lap.

Before I know it, I am right next to you, leaning across, trying to catch every word. Your perfume makes my head spin and takes me far away from the outside world. Our legs and shoulders brush against each other. Your hand holds my thigh to emphasise a point as you tell a funny storey that I cannot remember.

Soon your hand stays there. I don’t care. It is warm and comforting.

My inside arm reaches behind you to your far shoulder. I pull you to me and whisper something in your ear. What is it? I don’t know, but it makes you giggle. You stay resting on my shoulder, your hair falling across my face. Our cheeks pushed close together now, I can smell your skin cream. We giggle uncontrollably at a joke.

Your hand moves on my thigh. It slides in and up. My legs ease apart as I turn my face to meet yours and let our lips meet.

Do you want me?

I want you to take me. But, I am not going to say anything.

I part my lips, I taste your lipstick and feel your breath on my cheek. Your tongue brushes over mine as I slowly melt into bliss.

The pressure in me rises and moves deep down. Your soft hand slides along the inside of my thighs, slipping across my thigh high nylons until it brushes on my panties. A surge runs through me as your fingers search in my thighs uppermost cleft’.

It is a joyous pain as my clitty swells, trying to free itself from the tuck. But I keep it there, knowing that it’s time will come.

My own hand is sliding along your thighs too. I know you are enjoying it. Your kisses become firmer and you pull me tight to you. Your legs ease apart. I push up your skirt hem, exposing your legs. Our eyes are closed as we draw each into the other. Your thighs are warm and smooth above the stockings. My hand slides over your panties. I can feel the outline of your clitty under the lacy fabric. You are not tucked. You feel firm and warm. As I lay my hand on it, slowly stroking it through the fabric, I can feel it swell and harden. It is longer and thicker than mine. I roll a finger over its tip. The covering fabric is warm, wet and slick.

Your need is mine too.

I ease ourselves apart. We look at each other and smile while I continue to massage you. You lean back on the lounge and slide your hips forward.

Standing up, I move between your stretched out legs. Your skirt lifted up to your hips, I can see your long legs. Pale smooth skin above your stockings. Black lace bikini panties over your suspender belt. My eyes fix on the bulge in your panties. My lips involuntarily pout.

I slowly kneel down between your open legs. We smile at each other as I push your knees apart, opening up your thighs.

I gently kiss and nibble the inside of your thighs, slowly working my way up to your altar. Soon my face rests against your panties. I can feel your clitty, hard and warm on my cheek. I slowly kiss its tip through the fabric, tasting your salty sexy wetness. You gasp and moan as my teeth gently rake its length, while I slowly rub my own, still tucked in my panties. A warm sensation tells me that mine too is oozing nectar.

You lift up your legs, fully exposing your clitty and balls to me. I slip my tongue under your panties leg elastic and run it into the crease between your buttocks.

I want you, now!

Reaching up, I start to ease off your panties. You take the cue as I move away and ease your panties all the way down. They remain looped around one ankle. Freed, your clitty jumps up, hard, a shining drop of nectar on its tip.

I ease my own out of my panties. I wipe a drop of nectar off it and place it on my lips, savouring its thick salty flavour.

Kneeling down again, I offer my lips to yours. One hand cradling your tight balls, the other slowly stroking you, my lips slide over your clitty tip. I slide down over the top, sealing it so nothing will escape. I can taste your nectar, thick salty pre-cum oozing out. I let it sit in my mouth, enjoying its flavour and thickness before I swallow it.

Lowering my head some more, my teeth gently rake the underside of your tip. I can feel you shudder. Knowing who is now in control, I smile to myself. My tongue rolls over your clitty, massaging it, sweeping up your nectar. My mouth slowly fills. Willingly, I consume your juices.

Slowly, I start to bob up and down, each time taking a little more of you into me. You are a nice size, but not so big as to make me gag.

Susanmooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Susanmooree

Soon, I have drawn all of you into my mouth. I caress the smooth skin around your clitty and fondle your balls. You gasp and whisper dirty things to me. You call me a slut, a whore. As though I didn’t suspect that already!

I lift my head away and look up, smiling. Yes I am a slut, a whore, but as long as your clitty is between my lips, I am in control. Mmmm, you haven’t called me dirty yet!

I am touching myself now. I lean back and let you watch me. My little gurly clitty, shiny wet on top, pokes out from the side of my panties.

I wipe a drop of pre-cum off my tip. Leaning forward, I place it on your lips. You lick it off and smile.

Once more, I drop my lips onto your clitty. This time, I lick and kiss the sides of your shaft, then slowly suck one ball into my mouth. I gently pull on it. It makes you gasp. Releasing it, my teeth nibble your now leathery scrotum while my hands search further back. I push your thighs back to your shoulders, exposing your buttocks. My clitty is still wet. I wipe another drop off it then rub the wet fingertip over your tight rosy. You moan as I slowly roll the finger around it, gently working it in.

Am I a dirty slut now? You don’t answer. Only smile.

I slip my lips over you again while still fingering your bottom. Bobbing my head up and down, your moans become more insistent. Your clitty hardens more.

You push my head away then lift my face to yours. You don’t want to cum yet. That is good. I am enjoying myself too much for it to end. We kiss, deep, long and passionate. Your tongue searches out for mine. Lover, do you want to taste yourself in me?

We stand up and continue to kiss. I drop my skirt and button up top. Likewise, your dress drops to a hoop on the floor. Your blouse comes off. You step out of your panties. We fondle each other. You push yourself against me. Our clitties grind against each other. Your smooth skin glides against mine.

I recall last night’s pleasure when I removed a light covering of hair from around my sex. I haven’t forgotten the joy of seeing it so silky smooth again.

You guide me to the bed on the far side of the room. Walking backwards, I almost fall onto it.

I lay there, legs apart and hanging over the edge. I have a silly smile on my face. I pull myself all the way onto the bed. My clitty is hanging out of the side of my panties. I ease the panties down my legs and straighten the stockings. I look at you standing at the end of the bed. You are erect and ready to take me.

I raise my knees and coquettishly open my legs. I feel such a slut, and I love it. My hands slip between my thighs, opening them further. My clitty hangs there. You patiently smile. We have plenty of time. I roll my hips up, exposing my buttocks. You smile more as I reach behind my clitty and slowly remove a plug. I moan as its head slides out. It’s been in me a while now, at least 2 hours. I reach over to the bedside drawer and get a tube of lubricant. I make a show of applying it, lifting up and grinding my hips around as I slowly spread it in my relaxed rosy. It is cool at first, but soon warms up. You stand there, watching me while stroking your sweet member.

I open my legs as far as I can and lift them towards my shoulders. I am open to you. You lower yourself between by legs, then lay on me, gently kissing me. My legs wrap around your hips as I feel you nudge against my waiting rosy.

Gently, you lower your hips onto me. I can feel you slide in. Still relaxed and stretched by the plug, I offer no resistance. I feel warm and full. I don’t want you to leave me. Our bodies press together. My legs pull you tighter as you start to slowly thrust in and out. I squeeze my rosy, trying to hold you into me. You are lost in a world of carnal heat as you lift your body up and change your thrusting angle. You push against something in me that sets my body adrift. I lose myself in your rhythm. Soon I can feel a fullness in my clitty that demands attention. I pull you close and deeply kiss you. I whisper in your ear that I am a slut, a whore, your cum-dump. All you can say is that you have so much to give to me.

Lover, please give it all to me. I want it all.

I kiss you again, then bite your neck and earlobe as my mind begins to float away.

I roll you over so I am now straddling you. You stay deep in me. Impaled on your clitty, I lean back, exposing mine. I slowly grind my hips around while touching myself. Mmmm, I float in sensual bliss. You feel full and hard in me. I look down at you. Your eyes are adrift.

My clitty feels so good now, warm and full. A pressure is building up in me as I stroke it. I lose focus. You help to stroke me, your fingers wet with my pre-cum, as I grind around on your hard shaft.

I ask you how you feel. You nod and mumble something about cumming soon. Mmmm, my mind drifts off again. Me too, I reply.

I can feel myself ready to cum as you start to insistently push upwards against me. Then it happens in a rush that I can’t control. My body spasms and my mind dissolves. Warm cum spurts out into the air and onto your tummy. I can feel myself clamping onto you. You suddenly feel very big inside me. Moments later I feel myself gliding down again as your thrusts become harder and faster. You roll me over and start driving yourself into my surrendered body.

Then you cum. I feel you tighten and shudder as you squeeze me tight. A warm wet sensation fills me as you lay on me breathing heavily. My cum runs from your tummy onto mine, then drips onto the bed.

We hold each other. For a brief minute, only half aware of anything. A sheen of perspiration covers you. The scent of sex fills the air. Your softening clitty slips out of me. I try to hold your cum in me, but drops slowly ooze out, cooling as they run between my legs.

We lay there for some minutes, kissing and hugging before drifting to sleep.

A little while later we wake up. You shower and dress. I lay there watching you as you apply your make-up. You must go now. You lean down and kiss me good bye, then whisper in my ear, “Please, sometimes soon again.” Seconds later, the door quietly closes.

I lay there, feeling drained, feeling full, feeling complete.

Published 
Written by CDDeeDee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments