Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessie's Fantasy Chapter 7: The Tables Got Turned

"Now that Jessie decided to turn the tables, how will she handle all of her friends?"

19
8 Comments 8
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Here I was, getting my boy pussy plowed by my good friend Scott, when Mark decides that he needs to call Jesse, the male me. As he was starting to dial my phone number I realized that I never turned the ringer to vibrate after we left the night club. I was panic stricken as they all knew the distinct ringtone that I used. I couldn’t let my phone blow my cover. I had to think fast, but what to do?

Suddenly, Scott moaned that he was getting ready to cum. This was my chance. I now had a plan. The next thrust into me I yelled out, “Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!” Another thrust, “Oh baby! I want you to push it in deep!” Each thrust I loudly encouraged Scott to do something to me. As I was aware that my phone would ring, I barely hear it over the noises I was making as my second lover of the night was having his way with me.

As the last ring came from my phone, I shouted out, “Cum inside me baby! I want you to shoot it in as deep as you can!”

Mark suddenly commented, “Did you hear that?”

I froze. All my moaning, and yelling wasn’t enough to cover the noise of my phone. My cover was shot.

“Scott! Shoot your load inside of her! She wants you to cum inside her! Dump your seed into her!”

Internally, I breathed a sigh of relief. I got out of that one.

“Jesse! Mark here! Pick up your phone and get your ass over here! There is this girl named Jessie and she is smoking hot! She wants to get gangbanged by all of us! Don’t be a pussy and flake out on us!”

I internally smiled. Only if Mark knew. Only if…

Scott finally thrusted one more time into me and shot his load deep inside my boy pussy. I could feel the warmth inside of me which made me really love what was happening.

As Scott withdrew his cock, some of his juiced dripped out of my pussy. It felt nasty, dirty, and yet so sexy as it dripped down my crack and onto the pool table. It only took a couple of seconds for John to put his meat into my cavern of love. We immediately got into a rhythm and his thick and slightly curved cock was hitting my P-spot quite well. I was genuinely moaning as he went in and out of my pussy. My moaning was getting louder and louder. My boy clit was hard as a rock, but fortunately, it was between me and the pool table so I wouldn’t be caught.

As his cock continued to message my prostrate at an incredibly intense rate, my own clitty was rock hard, and something inside me was building with an intensity I had never experienced before. I suddenly repeated over and over to John, “Oh god you are going to make me cum! Oh please cum inside me when I cum!”

John’s motions felt so amazing inside me that I never wanted this one to end. The build up of my climax was so intense, I knew it was a matter of seconds before I released myself into orgasmic bliss. Suddenly I shout out, “I’m CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!”

My whole body shook from the intensity of my orgasm. My boy pussy clamped down hard onto John’s marvelous piece of meat that was inside of me. Then my clitty suddenly let loose inside my panties and cum was forced through the panty fabric onto the pool table. I was shaking so bad, that I became unresponsive to other stimuli even though I was fully aware of what was happening around me.

“Oh baby!!! Your Ass! Totally… Ohhh. Ahhh. AAAHHH! “ John’s orgasm totally took over his body. As his last spurts into me occur, John says, “Oh girl! Oh girl! Oh baby your ass. Oh fuck girl! What did you do? Such an amazing clamp on my cock. Shit! Little cum lover, I have never had my cock milked from a girls ass like yours.”

I didn’t respond. I was still in my orgasmic state. Finally, I came back to Earth and told him thank you for the best fuck of my life.

Adam took his turn at my boy pussy, but after what I went through with John, this experience would be a let down. This time around Adam started off more gently. As he was having his turn with me, Ross and Steve walked down the stairs.

Steve looked at me and said, “Holy Shit Mark! We thought you were yanking our chain.

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

There really is a hot little piece of ass for us!”

Mark replied, “You and Ross are next!”

Adam eventually came inside of me, but it was totally uneventful from the superb ravishing I took from John.

Steve picked me up and moved me over to the couch. I was nervous at first because I knew that my cum was on the pool table, and I was certain that someone would notice. Steve took his pants off and told me to ride him. I looked at his cock and decided that I needed to give him a blowjob for a little bit. I wanted his nice sized cock to be nice and slippery for its journey. After it was good and wet, I straddled him cowgirl style and aimed his cock at my boy pussy. I slowly lowered myself onto him. It felt so good to have his cock buried inside of me. I slowly went up and down, each time I went a little lower onto him. Finally, I had his seven inch cock inside of me. I was having fun grinding his cock.

Suddenly, I was pushed forward and down onto Steve’s chest. Ross came up behind me and aimed his cock at my pussy entrance as well. I felt the tip of his cock and thought, oh hell no. No way is this going to happen. As I slid Steve’s cock mostly out of me, Ross took that as the opportunity to get in. As I started lowering myself back onto Steve, Ross pushed in. Hard. I yelped in surprise and pain at the sudden push into me. Ross’ more slender and long cock had found a way inside. Oh wow! I now have two cocks inside of my boy pussy. After my pussy had a chance to get used to sudden entrance, the pain subsided , and lots of good feelings took its place.

Once Ross slid in as far as he could, Steve commented, “Oh god this girl is so damn hot. I can’t believe that not only have we gangbanged her, but she took two cocks inside of her at the same time!”

The extra stimulation between Ross, Steve, and I started building me into a frenzy. I was starting to get the same feeling that I had with John, and I knew this would be one hell of an end to turning the tables on my friends. The orgasm was building deep within me. I was starting to zone out because the feeling was taking over my soul. Ross and Steve took over, thrusting into me with wild abandon. My body was starting to release. I was moaning and begging for them to shoot their load inside of me. I was begging for them to make me cum. God, how I wished I was a real female and they were going to shoot their loads into my womb. I really wanted to have that experience, and get impregnated by them. I was totally beside myself for thinking this way, but my mind was set. Jessie was here to stay. No more male self. No more macho crap that I hated so much. Tracy and I would act like we were girlfriend and girlfriend. Yes, I would still want to make love with her and eventually get her pregnant with our child for real. But I was damn envious of her and wished we could switch bodies.

As Steve and Ross thrust into me one more time, my powerful internal orgasm released. For the second time tonight, my clitty released a load of cum inside my panties. At this point, I didn’t even care if they caught on. But they are men. Men don’t pay that much about the details. Ross and Steve shouted out as both of them shot their loads inside of me.

Ross was the first to slide out of my backside, followed by me getting off of Steve. As I stood up all wobbly from the orgasm, cum started dripping out of my pussy and all over the floor. I turned to my right, only to see Tracy there with her camcorder. She got the entire thing. I couldn’t believe it. Tracy came to me and gave me a big sensual kiss.

Tracy then said, “Oh my god hun, you were amazing with these studs!”

I smiled at her comment.

“I can’t believe that you actually let all of your friends fuck you and cum inside you!”

Yes indeed. The tables were turned. They were turned on me.

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments