Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Wasn't Love But It Sure Felt Good!

"Some nights just don't turn out like you thought they would."

6
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Al called me first thing Saturday morning to express how much he enjoyed our time together last night. He also asked if we could do it again soon. I told him that we could this coming Friday if he was available. I could show him some of my other outfits and the pictures that he took of me as well. He gleefully responded that it was a date.

As the week progressed ever so slowly, we spoke at least twice a day and were both looking forward to Friday night. I spent my free time trying to decide on what outfit to start with for pictures and which one to have taken off of me. I decided on the purple corset and panties for pictures and a black see through baby doll for removal. I spent most of Thursday night adjusting the corset so that I looked good in it but so I could also breathe.

Al and I had it planned so that he would come to the back door after closing and I would answer it all dressed up just to add a little spice. He knew that it would take me a few extra minutes to get everything on so he would wait until 5:15 pm before knocking. If I was running late with a customer I would simply text him to hold on until a certain time.

The afternoon was quite slow but I wasn’t betting on closing early. When 5:00 pm arrived I quickly locked up and went to the back room to dress up. Just as I was finishing getting dressed my phone rang and it was AL. His car wouldn’t start but he had called AAA and they said they would be there in about thirty minutes. I told him not to worry that I would be here when he could get it started.

I set the phone down and as I bent over to slip on my heels a hand grabbed to back of my neck and another wrapped around my waist forcing me to stay bent over. As I started to say who the fuck is that, Randy from upstairs said my you have a nice ass pretty boy. Randy started to pull my panties sideways as if to tear them off. I yelled at him that they were too expensive and that I’d be happy to just take them off.

He didn’t know that I wanted his big cock, so I told him. After that he let me go so I could take my panties off and got some lube. I worked some lube into my ass and turned to grab his cock which was hanging out through his pants. Once I got it lubed up I bent face first over the desk with my legs spread.

Randy just stepped up and stated pushing his hardening cock into my ass. I wasn’t disappointed at all in its size or in the way he used it. He kept pushing slowly until I could feel the tickle of his pubic hair against my ass and balls. I felt so fucking full and I could feel the pre-cum dribbling from my cock. He started by pulling all the way out and then pushing it back in slowly til I could feel his pubic hair again.

He kept this up for what was at least ten minutes and never said a word.

WantedSugarTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WantedSugarTS

I, on the other hand, was moaning like a bitch in heat and begging him to go faster. Finally he shifted into high gear and started pounding me like a maniac. After about five minutes of that bruise inducing fucking he stopped just as quickly as he started.

I was happy for the pause since it gave my hip bones a chance to recover from being pounded against the desk. Randy was breathing pretty heavy and I knew that I would have another minute or two before it started again. The whole time that he was recuperating; his cock was full buried in my ass and showed no signs of getting soft. I assumed that when he started again it would be a slow build up but I was very wrong.

Randy’s first words since telling me that I had a nice ass were to get ready to get my ass filled with cum. He pulled out slowly and then just started jamming his cock in and out of me like a jackhammer. I grabbed the edge of the desk and held on tight. After about a minute of his fat cock rubbing back and forth against my prostate I was squirting cum down the front of the desk.

Between his crazy pace and the contractions of my ass from my own orgasm, Randy started to cum himself. Each time he shot another volley of cum he would pull out and slam back in again. After the seventh time he finally pulled all the way out and went to the bathroom for some towels. I was still bent over the desk feeling his cum running down my legs and trying to gather the strength to stand.

After Randy finished wiping his cock off, he told me that I would be his bitch on call if I didn’t want anyone to know about this. I simply pointed to the mirror on the back wall and told him to smile since he was on camera. With a video of him fucking a crossdresser I knew that I was in control. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that this was between us and I would let him know when I needed him again.

As Randy walked away I managed to stand up and head for the bathroom to clean up. Just as I came out of the bathroom I remembered Al, so I grabbed my phone and gave him a call. He was still waiting on the tow truck to give him a jump start and apologized for ruining our night. All asked if I was bored waiting and I told him that I managed to fill my night quite nicely. He then asked if I wanted to come over to his house so that he could make it up to me.

I told Al that I was rather tired tonight but if he was free tomorrow morning I could come and visit for breakfast. He thought that would be great and we set it all up as I changed and headed home.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments