Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Just Wanted a Kiss

"I was pretty high and told Mike what I needed."

35
13 Comments 13
22.0k Views 22.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Mike and I had been working together at Tony's Pizza for about a year. We were both twenty-two years old and we were both losers that didn't give a fuck. I lived at home in the room where my mom had changed me and tucked me in, I saw no need to move on. Mike lived in his sister's basement since his parents had kicked him out.

We were both pot heads and we made enough at Tony's to buy some weed. We ate at Tony's and paid no rent. We both either walked, took the bus or road a bike. Picture a couple of guys with tattoos and piercings wearing tight jeans and colored pocket t-shirts add to that Nike sneakers as well.

But we were happy as long as we got high once a day and 'hung out'. We hung out at Mike's in his sister's basement. We would 'burn one' and watch some porn together. Therein lay the rub, if you will. Mike was straight and I was 'kind of gay'. That was the term I used, it meant that I had never tried it with a guy but would if I could. Mike knew about this, so we got high and watched our porn... he looked at the girls and I looked at the guys. I had never put any move on Mike because I didn't want to ruin a good thing but secretly I loved his bulge. We watched our 'dirty' flick and his bulge was so nice. Just so fucking wonderful.

We would rub ourselves through our jeans as we watched the porn but had never gone past that point. We both would take matters in hand later in private. But this time as some girl sucked a huge dick right before our eyes Mike blurted out "Fuck, I can't take it, I need some of that." And rubbed even harder on his hidden manhood.

"Mike, maybe we can work this out," I told him. Eyeing his prize with a big grin on my face.

"What are you getting at Tommy?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Look, you know that I am sort of gay, right?" I continued, "Here's the deal, I have never kissed a guy. Just let me have one kiss, just one. Then I will suck your cock until you blow your load in my mouth."

Mike must have been really horny and high. I could see the wheels turning in his head. "Look, I can't kiss a dude that looks like a guy, I just can't. But, maybe if you didn't look like a guy then I think that I could kiss you."

"But, I'm a guy, I can't change that," I replied.

"Yeah, but we can change how you look. I can get some of my sister's stuff, you know, bra, panties, some nylons. We could make you look like a chick. I can even get some lip stick too." 

Boy, I had never thought about cross dressing, but suddenly my dick got real hard. It seemed like it would be fun to try and on top of that, I would get a kiss and get to suck Mike's dick! I looked at Mike, I looked at his bulge and I looked at his lips those sexy fucking lips! "Okay, I'll do it, bring on the girly stuff." He told me to sit tight and he would be right back. His sister was out for the night so my dope head friend and soon to be sex buddy went and raided his sister's room.

Soon Mike returned with a load of girly cloths. Some panties, a bra, fish net stockings and a sexy lacey top. He tossed them to me and said that there was an extra razor in the john and that he wanted my face smooth. As I went to walk away and get 'changed' he tossed me a tube of hot pink lip stick.

Did you ever have one of those 'why didn't I ever do this before' moments? I had one that night! After I shaved, I stepped into the black frilly, silky panties. I pulled them up and my little dick got rock hard. I had seen in some porn flicks how women handled their bras, I hooked it in front and turned it around so the little cups were now in front. Mikes sister is kind of flat chested so there was no need to stuff the cups. After this came those sexy stockings then the top and last but not least, the pink lip stick. My hair was pretty long so I just fluffed it out over my ears. Damn, I was kind of pretty. That's when I wondered why I had never tried this before, it felt so good, so fucking girly sexy!

I walked over to Mike's bed and he looked up at me and smiled. I lay down next to him and expected a quick peck on my lips and then a reminder to keep up my end of the deal and suck his cock. Mike looked in my eyes and pulled me closer and I felt his breath on my face. Our lips met and I thought that I would pass out. That's when it got interesting, I didn't get the quick peck that I had imagined. Mike held my head from behind and pushed my face into his. Our lips were locked in place and then he opened his mouth and his tongue pushed against my lips and I surrendered and opened my mouth. Our tongues fought a battle of lust, of raw carnal lust.

Mike had taken off his pants and was wearing some pretty worn out white briefs.

Bustyxboob
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bustyxboob

He then looked down at his now huge cock that was thinly veiled under those old undies and I knew what he wanted, Mike wanted his girl to make sweet love to his man tool, to worship it and pleasure it. So I moved over his crotch and he spread his legs and smiled. I could see his wonderful penis pulsating inside of his briefs. I leaned down and grasped the waistband with my teeth and pulled them down and hooked them under Mike's balls. His drooling dick and hot ball sack rubbed across my face as I did this.

Then Mike took his penis in hand and started to swat my face with it, his big cock head hitting one cheek and then the other. Then he ran his piss slit over my lips leaving his pre-cum to mix with my hot pink lip stick. He told me to open up and when I did he used his cock like a clapper in a bell in my mouth. Running it from side to side and giggling 'ding dong' like the stoned pot head that he was.

Mike had a good eight inches, eight wonderful fucking inches. I licked his cock head and he groaned as he lit a joint. I then tickled his piss slit with my tongue and he held the joint out to me and I took a hit. I swirled my tongue around his marvellous penis head. Then I ran my mouth over his dick and started to suck him. Mike reached under my top and pinched my tits, then he unhooked my bra and pulled it off from under the sexy top. Suddenly I found Mike biting my nipples and his hand exploring my ass.

Mike held on to me and rolled over he was now where he belonged, on top of me. He kissed me again as his hands ran up and down my body. "Baby, baby, you are so fucking sexy... I never knew you were so fucking hot." He muttered as he groped every area of my anatomy. His hand ran over my panty covered little four-inch hard on, "You have a nice little clit, yeah real nice." He played with my clit for a while and then looked at me, "I think we have a change in plans, if you don't mind," he said as if he were asking for permission.

"What do you want, Mike? I'll do anything for you, anything," I reassured him

"I want to make love to you, put it in you and fuck you in your boy cunt, can I, please?" Mike looked at me with those puppy dog eyes, I couldn't turn him down.

"Do it I told him, fuck me, make me your girl. I want to be yours, I want you to have me." Then I pulled my panties down and lifted my legs and Mike saw my pussy hole. He went down between my legs and started to eat me as he drove his tongue into my hole. I wiggled and we both giggled... after all we were kind of stoned.

After this, Mike lined up that cock that I craved with my ass, my pussy ass. He put some hand lotion on his hard dick and started to push into me. That big cock head popped inside of me and it fucking hurt! But, I liked it, man, I liked it. I bit my lip and nodded for him to keep going. He slid that monster into me so slow that I thought that it would never end, finally, his pubes hit my ass. The eagle had landed.

What I had always needed was happening. I had a man, a man in me. Yes, I was his girl and his penis was in my cunt pulsating as Mike was grinding it into me. As he fucked my girly cunt he pinched my nipples and we locked lips again. Mike's ball sack started to slap my sexy ass as he picked up the pace.

"Oh, you sexy slut, you fucking cunt! Take my cock, hug it with that pussy just let me fuck you," Mike groaned.

"Hell yes, fuck me with that monster, further, harder, faster, do it, do it, just do it!" I yelled as I swear my anus seemed to be having a climax.

Mike pumped furiously and I thought that he was going crazy. He drove his tongue down my throat grabbed both of my nipples and with one last furious hard thrust he filled my fuck hole with his man seed. He pumped me until his dick went limp.

Mike rolled off of me and touched my hard little clitty, that made me shoot some of my girly juice into the panties that I had pulled back up.

We both lay there panting and then we smoked a joint. I told Mike that it was getting late and he reminded me that we had tomorrow off and said that I should just spend the night but he would like me to leave my sexy girl clothes on.

I accepted his invitation and lay back down. He pulled me over towards him and my head was on his shoulder. We passed the joint back and forth. Then Mike kissed me and told me that he needed a girl friend and asked me if I would be his girl.

Mike and I now both live in that basement, in our love den.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments