Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can’t Believe I’m Going Through With This

"If I would’ve known how much fun being fucked by another man is, I wouldn’t have waited so long to try it!"

69
11 Comments 11
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"I’m new at this so all of your guy’s feedback is greatly appreciated."

I have been a bi-curious crossdresser for my entire life but until recently I’ve never shared this part of myself with the rest of the world. So one day, I decided to create a profile on an online alternative dating site just to see what would happen. I don’t know what I was expecting but it didn’t take long before I started receiving messages. Most of the men just wanted me to send them naked pictures or to have phone sex with them. This wasn’t going to work for me though. I was looking for something deeper than pictures and a strange voice at the other end of a line. I needed something real. Something I could touch and be touched back by.

I started communicating back and forth with a guy named Chad. He seemed nice and wasn’t demanding like all of the other men who kept on persisting I send them nude pictures. Chad listened when I opened up to him about my secret sexual desires and showed genuine interest in learning more about me. He also had never been with another man but was open to the idea of being intimate with a crossdresser. To be quite frank with you, he said the idea turned him on like crazy.

So after a month or so of talking almost daily on the computer, we decided to take the plunge and set up a real ‘in-person’ date. Although this scared the wits out of me, I decided to move forward and just go for it.

He sent an Uber to come to pick me up and take me over to his place. The fifteen-minute ride was just long enough for the butterflies to accumulate and multiple in my stomach. I pulled up to his house and as I step out of the Uber I begin trying to shake off the jitters before making my way up to his front door. I pause for one last moment to check my appearance in the long narrow window located right next to the door. Any doubts I’ve had in my mind up until now completely disappear when I see my reflection shine back at me.

“My God. You look as beautiful as an angel.” I hear myself say before quickly looking away embarrassed. I knock and wait outside his front door.

It doesn’t take long for Chad to answer the door. He greets me with a warm smile and invites me in. After closing the door behind me, he takes a step back and begins taking me in with his eyes.

“My god,” he says, “you look stunning!”

His compliment causes me to both smile and blush at the same time.

“Thank you,” I say as I begin untying the belt from my long trench coat. “I hope you like what I have on underneath here.”

I finish untying the belt, and while making sure to keep it wrapped completely around me, I turn around so that my back is facing him. I let a few seconds pass then allow my coat to drop to the floor leaving me standing there in a full-length black lace bodysuit and my six-inch heels.

When I hear him say, “Jesus Christ you’re sexy,” I turn slowly back around and walk as seductively as I can towards him.

He places both of his hands firmly onto my shoulders and we embrace each other as our lips meet. I feel his hands begin to wrap tightly around my waist, pulling us closer together. While still kissing, I lower mine and begin unbuckling his belt. I allow his pants to fall to the ground and reach into his boxer shorts with one hand while placing the other on his firm chest. It doesn’t take long for me to locate his cock and I quickly feel it stiffen and come to life inside of my hand.

“Oh my god,” he says as our lips finally part and his hands work their way up my back. He grabs ahold of some of my shoulder-length blond hair, and as he pulls on it to lift my chin, I feel the warmth of his breath against my neck and ear. He takes my earlobe into his mouth and begins biting it softly with his teeth. This is almost too much for me to take and causes me to moan loudly with pleasure.

As his tongue enters my ear, I feel my erection escape the concealment of my body stocking and begin to press up against his own.

“What do you say we take this into my bedroom,” he whispers into my ear.

EmilyGrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyGrayy

“Yes please,” I say while he takes me by my hand and leads me to his candlelit bedroom.

“I want to taste you so fucking bad right now,” he says as we approach his king-sized bed.

I get up onto his bed and while looking back at him over my shoulder I proceed to crawl across it on all fours.

Chad dives headfirst up onto the bed behind me and tears a hole in my stockings to give him direct access to my ass. As his tongue begins to penetrate my ass’s tight hole I dig my face deep down into the softness of his bed’s plush comforter and moan loudly again in pleasure.

“That’s enough,” I tell him not being able to bear the pleasure any longer, “now it’s my turn to taste you. I want to suck that huge cock of yours before I allow you to fuck me with it. Roll over!”

He rolls onto his back and I position myself between his legs so I can admire his throbbing erection. Without using my hands, I lower my mouth down and completely around his manhood, devouring every single inch of it deep into my mouth. When I can’t get it any further into my mouth, I force the tip of my tongue firmly against the bottom of his shaft and use it to apply pressure as I drag my mouth back up to the head of his cock. I do this a few more times, each time causing my mouth to gush with saliva as I gag on his enormous member.

“Are you ready to fuck me?” I ask.

“Oh my god yes!” He quickly answers.

“Yeah? Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m fucking sure!”

“Then tell me. I want to hear you say it. Tell me how bad you want to fuck me!”

“Oh my god, please! I want to–no–I need to fuck you so bad it’s driving me crazy!”

“Then what’s stopping you?” I say as I turn around and get onto all fours again. I stick my ass up high in his direction and dig my face deep into his mattress for the second time.

Chad waste no time lining himself up to mount me from behind.

“Are you ready?” he asks as I feel the head of his cock press against my asshole.

“Jesus Christ, yes!” I demand. “Give it to me. Give it to me now!”

He grabs me firmly around my hips and pulls me back hard as he thrust his cock deep inside of me.

“Oh my god, your ass is so tight!” he says as his thrusting starts to get faster and faster.

I lift my head off his mattress and start pushing my hips towards him to meet with each one of his thrusts.

He pulls out of me and pushes me face first back onto his mattress. He then pulls my legs back towards him so that I’m lying completely on my stomach. He squeezes my legs together with his own and mounts himself on top of my legs. He spreads my ass cheeks apart with his hands and quickly starts penetrating my ass like crazy again. The friction caused by my cock being pressed hard against my stomach and his satin sheets feels amazing and I quickly realize I’m about to cum.

“Holy shit, Chad!” I loudly exclaim. “You’re going to make me cum!”

“So am I!” he shouts right back as he starts fucking me even harder than before. “So am I!”

I feel his cock start spasming inside of me as his warm eruption starts coating the inside of my ass with his jizz.

“Oh my god, Chad! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” I frantically demand of him. “Keep fucking me! Oh my god, Chad! Yes! Yes! Don’t stop! I’m cumming, Chad! Yes, I’m fucking cumming! You’re making me fucking cum, Chad! Yes!”

“Holy shit that felt good!” He says as he collapses exhaustedly on top of me.

We both lie there in absolute blissful, orgasmic silence until drifting off to sleep.

Neither one of us moved a muscle until about 3:00 AM when we woke up ready to go for round two. But that my friends is a story to be told at a later time.

©️ Copyright 2021 Rocco J Zuardo

Published 
Written by Rocstar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments