Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Meeting

"My first encounter with girlfriend like me"

45
9 Comments 9
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I am a lifelong crossdresser and really enjoy my feminine time when I get the chance. I have been into cycling for a long while, which allows me to keep my legs smooth and pretty and keeps me in good, slender shape.

I don't dress as often as I like, but when I do, I tend to dress fully, with makeup, wigs, and nails (fingers and toes), along with the normal feminine attire of dresses, skirts, nylons, and heels.

I also enjoy taking pictures and sometimes videos of myself wearing the cute feminine clothes, and at times I have shared these with others through the social networking sites.I had been emailing and chatting with one "girl" for a while, and we had become girl friends. Her name was Jackie, and she lived about an hour from me.

We would chat about clothes and shoes, when we would dress, why, how often, and many, many other topics, just like two girlfriends. It always made me feel more feminine to talk to a girlfriend (much like regular girls do) while I was wearing a nice dress and heels.

It turned out that she and I were about the same build, about five foot nine, and weighed about 165 pounds, although she was five pounds lighter, which I was working to correct.

Just like two girls, we wanted to share clothes and decided to meet at a hotel in between us. We had planned for a weekend date that was three weeks away in order to give me time to shape up and also to go shopping for some cute (and sexy) clothes!!!

I got focused on dropping a few pounds by watching what I ate very closely, cut out my white wine for a couple of weeks (which was very hard), and started doing yoga three times a week along with cycling four times a week. I was able to lose eight pounds and felt very proud, and I think I looked better, especially with a dress on. I also got some cute yoga outfits, which I loved wearing when I was doing my workouts.

I have a pretty nice selection of girls clothes, including around twenty dresses, three or four skirts and blouses, around thirty pairs of shoes (pumps, high-heeled sandals, peep toes, slingbacks, strappy heels, and boots), plus lots of lingerie, nylons, stockings, fishnets, tights, panties, thongs, corsets, pushup bras, pretty much anything a girl needs to look pretty.

I have a good collection of makeup, a couple of wigs, and everything I need for giving myself a mani/pedi. But regardless of what I had, I wanted to get a couple more items for our meeting.

I went shopping at a Nordstrom Rack (which I love) and found a really hot off-white dress from Calvin Klien that fell above the knees and had a pretty plunging neckline with short sleeves. It was a great summer dress but could be dressed up for a night out.

I also found the prettiest LBD in the world. It was a satiny material and fit kind of tight (looked great with my new weight loss), had cap sleeves that fell off the shoulders and let them be bare, which was really pretty. I had plenty of black heels to go with the LBD but needed something for the white dress and was able to find a hot pair of strappy gold-toned heels that would look awesome with the white dress or a red one as well (love heels!!!!).

I also got some nylons and stockings to make sure I had fresh pairs for the weekend.

I had never met with any girlfriend before, and as the date grew nearer, I was feeling very nervous and very excited. I had this vision in mind of what we would do and was hoping that she would enjoy my feminine plans. I was going to arrive first and be totally dressed and then help her get dressed.

The day came, and I packed all my items and headed to the hotel. Once I checked in, I headed up to the room and ordered a couple of bottles of champagne, one of which I opened right away.

I started getting ready by taking a nice long bath and shaving myself fully and thoroughly. I also made sure I was very clean in all areas and used lots of lotion to make my skin smooth and pretty.

I was going to do my nails but saw a place on the drive-in and decided to go out and get a mani/pedi done. I had dressed a bit androgynous (white capri jeans and a tight tee shirt) but did not care, so I marched into the salon and asked for a French mani/pedi. I had been growing my finger nails out, and they were the perfect feminine length for the French manicure. I have had this done a couple of times and just love it—so feminine.

I went back to the hotel to get dressed and ready. I decided I would wear my new black dress, so I started with a waist nipper to make sure I had some feminine curves. I put on some black panties and a push-up bra, filling the bra with some breast forms. I slipped into a new pair of very sheer hold-up stockings with a line up the back.

Next, I put on a pretty robe and started putting on my makeup. I started with a good liquid foundation, then added some falsh eyelashes and did my eyes with a smokey gray eye powder and black eyeliner. I used a pink blush and finished with a dark red/maroon lipstick that made me look very feminine.

I combed out my auburn wig, fixed it to my head, and finished my transformation into a pretty girl. I added some large hoop earrings, a silver necklace, and a bracelet, and I was ready for the dress.

I pulled down the zipper and stepped into the pretty dress and slid it up my smooth legs. It felt so wonderful to be encased in such smooth material and made me mentally slip into total girl mode.

I finished with a pair of sexy, very high-heeled peep-toe slingbacks that had a small platform toe and about a four-inch heel (totally hot shoes). I was done... I felt so good, and looking in the mirror, I think I looked good as well. I opened a bottle of champagne and poured myself a glass and waited for my girlfriend to arrive.

Jackie came about thirty minutes later and, although dressed as a guy, had a bit of a feminine appearance. As I opened the door, I was very nervous in that I had not been seen in full girl mode by many people. I smiled at Jackie as he made his way in; he smiled back as he looked me up and down in a very appreciative manner.

Valentina_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Leroy

"Wow, Jaime, you look so beautiful," he said, "Even better than your pictures!"

Blushing, I took his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the compliment. I led him to the couch in the room, and he sat down while I poured him champagne. I sat next to him and crossed my legs, trying to be as feminine as possible.We drank the champagne, and Jackie said he was excited to get dressed and wanted to see some of the clothes that I had.

We went to the bedroom, and I showed him the part of my collection that I had brought along. He really liked the new off-white dress I just bought and another cute black and white print dress that I had. I told him we had all weekend and he could try all of them on.

He picked the new off-white to start and headed to the bedroom to get started. I asked if he needed any help and offered to do his nails, which I noticed were long and feminine. He agreed and would come out and get them done once he was dressed.

After about thirty minutes, she (not he) emerged, and she was gorgeous!! The dress was form-fitting, and she had a great shape that I was very jealous of. Her legs were tan and long, and she looked so pretty in sheer off-white nylons (stockings, I think).

She had on a pair of strappy white sandals with a four-inch heel; those were the hottest shoes I have seen (next to mine). Her hair was long, with a little curl to it, and dark brown with red/auburn highlights. To me, she looked completely feminine.

I ran over to her and hugged her, telling her I loved the dress on her and that she was so pretty. I grabbed her hand and sat her down at the table to do her nails. I gave her a pretty French mani, which went well with her outfit. I got us more champagne, and we sat down on the couch to talk.

As we drank a bit more, we relaxed and got more comfortable with each other. As we talked, I reached out and put my hand on her knee. I don't know why I did, but I just needed to feel her leg in the pretty nylons she was wearing. The conversation stopped, and we just looked at each other, a bit embarrassed but definitely excited.

I slid my hand further up the inside of her smooth leg and let out a sigh and told her that she was such a hot-looking girl and had the prettiest, most feminine legs. I leaned into her more, and she placed her hand on my leg, and we started to kiss.

It was so nice to feel her lips on mine and to taste her lipstick. We continued kissing and feeling each other's legs when I then reached further up and touched her hard cock. It was concealed in a pair of white panties, but was firm and a nice size. Jackie moaned as I stroked her through the silk material. I crossed my leg over hers and savored the feeling of our pretty feminine legs rubbing against each other.I was so turned on, and I felt so feminine. I knew what I wanted, and I really wanted to have it. I asked her to stand up, and I lifted the hem of her dress and released her cock from her pretty panties.

I had never had a cock (other than mine) in my hands before, but I just loved holding this one. She was totally smooth, and I wrapped my fingers around her and felt the hardness. It looked so hot to have my French manicure fingers wrapped around a pretty cock.I wrapped my legs around hers and pulled her closer to me as I was staring at her member just a few inches from my lips. It was pulsing and red and felt really warm and smooth, but firm underneath.

I parted my lips, and as I stroked her, a clear fluid formed at the tip. As it started to drip, I took the head into my mouth and rested it on my tongue. I licked the underside and up to the fluid, tasting her for the first time. It tasted sweet and tangy and formed a strand as I pulled away from my first taste of her cock.

Jackie moaned with pleasure and whispered that I looked so hot doing that. I looked up at her as I took her into my mouth more fully; it felt wonderful and made me feel so feminine to be giving a blowjob just like a real girl, and I lost all male feelings completely.

I used my tongue to get her completely wet and started performing as best I could. I placed my hands on her hips and guided her into me further and further. Our legs were touching each other, and I was moving mine up and down, increasing the wonderful sensation of nylon on nylon.

I continued taking her into me and was comfortable taking her all the way in with her balls bouncing off of my chin. I was having a wonderful feeling building up deep within me; it felt much like an orgasm but was more spread out and was not centered on my cock.

I sensed Jackie was getting to her climax as I continued to take her lovely tool deep into my mouth. She tensed her legs, and I felt her cock grow in size in my mouth. I plunged halfway down her cock and felt the first warm spurt erupt into me; she erupted several more times as I continued to milk her, holding all of her cum in my mouth.

My orgasm was reaching its peak as well, and as Jackie was still delivering cum into me, I felt my whole body go into the most wonderful state.

I came fully and hard into my panties, but my body had a different, more feminine experience, one that I wanted to experience more of. I pulled back, letting Jackie's cock come out of my mouth, and swallowed Jackie's load down my throat.

I looked up at her as I licked her shaft clean and pumped her cock to get more of her cum to come out. I licked the tip of her and swallowed the remaining cum, smiling the whole time and feeling so wonderfully girly.

How lucky that girls get to perform like this for their guys; it was the most erotic thing I have ever done, and I wanted to do it more!!!

Published 
Written by Picone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments