Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High Rise Heaven #11

"Six hours of pleasure above Sin City!"

18
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I had posted an ad several days earlier, but my availability to host had ended; I decided to delete the responses I had received. I logged in to my E-mail account and checked each reply to see if there were any gems I would want to keep, and there was one that stood out as special. It was from a handsome black man with an offer to host me regularly; the name he gave was Pike.

He included three photos that showed his handsome features, a lean, firm body, and a fat, half-hard dick that drooped more than halfway to his knees. He said that we had played together before, apologized for performing poorly, and offered to make up for his previous shortcomings. I was sure I would remember someone like him but could not. I wrote back and offered to come the next morning at around 10 AM and received a reply confirming our rendezvous.

I woke up at 6 AM and I was filled with excitement as I went downstairs to have my morning coffee and check the financials. Returning upstairs, I sent him an E-Mail requesting final instructions. While waiting for his reply, I showered and deep-cleaned my insides. I put on my bra, open-bottom stockings, open-bottom panties, and my favorite blue dress.

I put on a long sleeve shirt to cover the top of my dress, jeans over the bottom and covered my stockings with black crew socks. I packed a shoulder bag with some lube, some poppers, my jewelry, and lipstick. I checked my E-Mail and was delighted to find he had replied with his address and instructions on how to find him.

I set out around 9:30 in the morning, but since I don’t have a phone capable of navigation, I became lost and did not arrive till around 10:30 AM. It was a high-rise luxury condo building with a keypad security entry. Even though several residents held the door for me, I still used the code he gave me and made my way to the 8th floor. Outside the elevator, I got lost in a maze of corridors and had to call him again, so he came to meet me in the hall.

The man that met me looked nothing like the photo. I did not care because he was just as handsome as the man in the photograph. I was horny and would fuck him anyway. He did not look black; he could easily be a Puerto Rican or Sicilian like me. He was interested in having sex with me, and I would try my best to rock his world.

Once inside his condo, I immediately got the jeans, shirt, shoes, and socks off to become feminine again. He told me to get face down on the towel he had placed on the bed, so I lay prone on the towel, watching him disrobe. As he took off his clothes, I realized he was the man in the photo; the camera had not accurately reproduced his skin tone. He was black, his body was magnificent, and his eleven-inch dick was spectacular.

On my belly is not what he meant by face down, so he asked me to get up on my knees. He asked me to get further back toward the edge, which I did. He pulled me back further, and I found myself in a familiar position. My ankles were right on the corner of the bed, and my ass hung far over the edge of the bed in a way I could not hold for long without support. This position is favored by men with extremely-large dicks because my weight will rest on their cock so that I can not squirm away.

I had told him to make a slow entry and that once his balls touched my bottom, he could fuck anyway and as hard as he liked. I was amazed at how easily his massive eleven-inch cock slid into me. Once inside me, his preferred style was to work deep inside me using reasonably long strokes. I reached between my legs to caress his beautiful, tight, rectangular scrotum. I felt a slight discomfort deep inside me, which I knew was caused by lack of lube, but I said nothing because he was riding right on my G-Spot, and it felt heavenly.

gabrielaaroms
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabrielaaroms

Not only does a sexual position overhanging the edge of the bed give the top man an advantage in controlling the sex, but I can also use this position too. With little effort, I can use my own weight to make a small downward thrust at the end of each of his strokes to get his entire eleven inside me to feel his scrotum between my cheeks. Because of the small amount of effort required to do this, I can keep it up for a long time.

We fucked in the same position for over a half hour when I felt the beginning of my first deep G-Spot orgasm. It only lasted twenty seconds or so but was followed by another longer one. I rarely experience sissy orgasms that result in a partial erection and ejaculation. They are a distraction, and I don’t like them. The more turned on I am, the softer my whole body becomes, especially my penis (sissy clitoris).

He complained of feeling some chaffing, so I suggested we needed a bit more lubrication. When he pulled his cock out of me to apply more lube, I moved up further on the bed. When he was ready, he asked me to lay sideways. He had to give me lots of instructions before he was satisfied with my position. He was still behind me; my legs were now free to caress his waist and thighs with my ankles and feet. In this position, I could feel his smooth body against mine. He was almost as naturally hairless as I am.

We did not fuck in that position for more than fifteen minutes before he rolled me onto my stomach and lay on top of me. In this position, all I could do was sniff some poppers and let my body melt onto his cock. At this point, the orgasms came one after the other, and I lost all sense of time. The entire universe contracted to just his dick inside me as the center of all existence. One of my orgasms felt a bit different, and I asked Pike if he had an orgasm at the same time; he answered yes.

He rolled me onto my back without pulling his dick out of me by sliding my right leg over his shoulder. He placed his right cheek on my left cheek and kissed my neck. He moved up to kiss my cheek and then kissed my lips several times. As a sub, I never initiate kissing but always kiss back with equal passion. Kisses from most men are not pleasing, especially from those with facial hair, but Pike’s kisses were heavenly.

I wrapped my legs around his body and locked my ankles behind his back. I embraced him tightly and caressed him from his shoulders to his waist. I had long since lost count of orgasms, but they kept coming long-lasting and intense. Both the sex and time itself seemed to ebb and flow like waves on a beach without beginning or end.

I began to feel uncomfortable because my bladder was full, so I asked if we could break for me to pee. I also asked if I could put on lipstick to feel more girlie and he liked the idea. When I returned, he was lying on his back, and wanted his dick in my mouth. He was no longer fully erect, so he fit my mouth, and there was no taste of me since I had cleaned my insides so thoroughly. I gently sucked and used my tongue to play with nearly his whole dick in my mouth. He

lay motionless while I caressed his scrotum and smooth tummy and occasionally lifted his balls to push his cock the rest of the way in my mouth. This phase of sex continued for about an hour, and we finished. The sex lasted nearly six whole hours, and I felt wonderfully tingly.

He drew the curtains to reveal a spectacular view overlooking the Las Vegas Country Club, and the sun was setting. We talked for another hour as it became completely dark. I could have stayed and enjoyed his company forever, but I had to leave. I made my farewells and departed feeling less like a slut girl and more like a woman.

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments