Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From inside to full time

"Debra moves from hiding to living full time"

12
5 Comments 5
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

With the changes in my persona, there were a few in Tina’s. Again, not massive earth shaking changes but changes none the less. One of them was how we interacted especially in public. We were more like friends than a couple. No one would have been able to notice anything other than two people that knew each other really well. I once asked her about how she was acting.

 

Tina stated, “Well, do you really think we should act like 'husband' and wife? I mean honestly you hardly appear husbandly. We would be more confused as lesbian lovers than a man and woman.”

 

It was hard to argue with this. By this point I was full time Debra and most, if not everyone, saw me as her and not Robert anymore. Actually I was even beginning to see myself as anyone other than Debra now. It wasn’t that I wasn’t enjoying it. As I relaxed with being out in public, I found more pleasure and relaxed at the thought of being dressed all the time. It was now the rare occasion when I had to go drab that bothered me. I had grown to hate being in drab and on those occasions could not wait to get back and out of it. I kept myself smooth all the time. Tina said she liked it better and since it gave me more freedom to choose outfits I didn’t mind at all.

 

The bedroom was another place that things were changing. One night during a pretty hot session Tina produced a very realistic nine inch plug.

 

I looked at the thing in her hand and asked, “What is that?”

 

Tina just stood there and said, “Suck it, honey."

 

“No, I’ll pass,” I replied.

 

Well this didn’t go over to well and as she reminded me she was allowing me my indulgences so she should have a few of her own. Tina, in a more stern manner said, “Just suck on it, no one will see you. Do it for me."

 

It took a little coaxing but I finally gave in. Tina was really getting into watching me suck on the cock shaped toy. She was feeding to me and pushing it deeper until I gagged. As a reward for my efforts to please her she gave me an incredible blow job that evening that nearly made me pass out. This mutual cock sucking became a regular part of our play time and slowly I began to get more comfortable with it. After a few weeks I didn’t even mind sucking on the now strap on she would wear to bed. I will admit it was a little strange the first time kneeling and taking it into my mouth the way she does when she gives me a blow job.

 

One night Tina said, “You are getting really good at this. Maybe we should let you go real time."

 

“What?” I said a little surprised.

 

Tina smiled and continued, “Sure, have you go out with a well hung guy and suck on his cock. You know swallow his cum like women do.”

 

My only response was, “I don’t think so."

 

Tina questioned. “Why not? You look like a woman, act like a women, here in bed suck my dildo like a woman. Maybe it is time to go to the next level."

 

“Next level?” I said.

 

Tina said, “Yes, you know date men. Go out with them and made even suck them off.”

 

I didn’t want to talk about this crazy idea of hers and luckily she dropped it.

 

As time went on, the sucking of her strap on progressed, and with a lot of coaxing and a fair amount of booze one night she fucked me with it. The pain was incredible. She had a double one so that as she fucked me it was fucking her getting her off at the same time. This too became a regular sexual event that I would protest but less as time went on. The only part that made it worth was how hot she became and how her pussy got when I finally had the chance to enter her with my dick. It was the most amazing fuck I had ever experienced.

 

When I would protest she would always play that card and I couldn’t help but want to feel that. It was hard to explain but she was so wet and her pussy was so excited that when I entered her it seemed to grab my dick hold it there. It was incredible and when I came she would squeeze my dick holding it deep in her as I pumped my cum and milked it afterwards. All well worth having her peg me.

 

This also went on for several weeks until she upped the bar yet again. This time with a seven-inch very realistic plug that she insisted I wear all day.

 

“No," was my simple response.

 

Tina smiled and said, “It will feel so good all day. Besides it will help when we are in bed by keeping you looser.”

 

“No," I said again.

 

Tina, not letting up went on, “We will both enjoy it so much more.”

 

I protested and refused.

MilanaFlame
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFlame

To push her point she decided that we didn’t need to have sex. Granted that meant I didn’t get to get off. She would tease me and I would go down on her and get her off but never for me. Tina said we could get back to my part when I accepted her “simple” request. I held out about a week and finally gave in.

 

That morning as I was getting ready, I pushed the seven-inch cock shaped dildo inside of me. It gave me a tight and full feeling. I also became aware that it made my hips sway a little when I walked having it inside of me. Something not lost on her.

 

Tina watching me said, “Well, I see it has already helped. You walk is kind of sexy now.”

 

“What?” I asked.

 

Tina explained, “You move more natural. It seems that you like the feeling of it. You do know that you really should give up and go real time.”

 

I fought this again. I had no idea when Tina was so interested in my going out with men and sucking and fucking them. I never really asked though. It was a combination of being afraid to ask and more afraid of her answer. I was concerned if I asked she would consider it a step towards accepting the idea and I really didn’t want to hear why she was so interested in the idea. All I knew was that having the seven-inch probe in me was now becoming a daily activity and making it much easier to accept her strap on in bed.

 

The worst of it was one day at lunch. Now everyone knew we were married and clearly I was dressed every day. But this one day the topic became about me dating. My co-worker Carol got into the questioning one day asking, “So Debra, when are you going to meet a nice guy?”

 

I just responded, “Never, I am one."

 

Tina had her comment and added, “We are working on it.”

 

Again I chimed in with, “No, no we are not working on it.”

 

Then Heather joined in saying, “Really, what are we doing?”

 

To my horror Tina began to explain, “Well Deb sucks a great cock, is very accepting of sex and wears a plug to keep loose.”

 

I was shocked at what she said and how “matter of fact” she had been saying it. Carol looked over at me and said, “Wow, I didn’t know.”

 

I had no idea what prompted this and was too in shock to say much of anything. I tried to point out that we were not planning anything but they acted as if I wasn’t even there. The entire conversation went all around me and was beginning to bother me as they mentioned different guys at work. I tried several times to change the topic but they were firmly on this one. It became a regular meal time conversation that I endured.

 

Lastly Tina began to spend more time with “the girls” from work. I would occasionally go but most of the time didn’t. I was suspicious but never completely certain. They seemed to make it pretty clear that any suspicion I had was wrong and it was all in my head. Of course, if I began to say too much Tina always countered with us going out on a double date with two men. She was pretty certain we could work it out. This was a sure way for me to drop the issue every time. The really kicker came one night when after sex as we were cuddling she slipped a cage on my flaccid dick.

 

I noticed the device locked in place and asked, “What is that for?”

 

Tina calmly replied, “To keep you looking best.”

 

I was a little surprised and said, “How is ‘this’ going to keep me looking my best?”

 

Tina in a very matter of fact manner replied, “Well we just don’t want any unsightly tenting to occur."

 

I said, “I don’t get it."

 

Tina smiled and looked me in the eye as she went on, “Honey, there were a few times that I could tell that you were fighting back. Luckily you controlled it but if you didn’t you would ruin your amazing look with a nasty stiffy.”

 

“Nasty?” I asked.

 

Tina just smiles and continued, “You know what I mean. You go and take such pride and effort to look so great as Debra that having your dick get out of your control will just ruin everything.”

 

She did have a point and I have had a couple times I had to take seat to hide what was happening.

 

Tina concluded with, “Besides, it won’t be like a permanent thing, just when you need to look you feminine best.”

 

I really should have known better because after that night the time I would wear it began to steadily get longer and longer. When I did get to remove it I became aware that is was harder to get and keep and erection as well. This of course led to more discussion of my and her dating men.

 

 

Published 
Written by Bobbikneels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments