Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Threesome

93
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Now Jason had no plans to reveal his cross-dressing secret to Melissa, but the fates had other plans. He had been so busy tidying up his condo in preparation for Melissa's visit that he failed to see the panties that had fallen onto his bedroom floor. He didn't bother to do a double-check but raced to admit her when he heard his doorbell ring. Once behind the closed and locked door, they locked lips and allowed their tongues to explore each other's mouths as they shuffle-walked to his bedroom while removing her outerwear.

When they entered his bedroom and their lips separated, Melissa's attitude changed as she spotted the overlooked panties on the carpeted floor next to the bed.

"And just who the fuck do these belong to?" she asked in an outraged voice as she snatched the silk and lace panties off the floor and shook them in his face.

"Those are mine," he responded after her initial outrage had subsided.

"Yours?" she replied and allowed him to take the panties from her fist. "Please explain?"

Now Jason was sure that once he revealed his secret to Melissa she would storm out of his residence, never to be seen again, but he was wrong. Melissa sat on his bed and commenced asking him a dozen questions.

"I want to see you dressed up," was her response after Jason had answered all her inquiries.

"It's a lengthy process, " was his response.

"Take your time," she told him as she exited the bedroom. " I'm not going anywhere."

So Melissa exited the bedroom and poured herself a drink. She took a seat on his couch and turned on the television, and waited. She must have dozed off and was awakened by someone touching her shoulder and calling her name. She opened her eyes and saw the stunning young lady in a miniskirt and heels standing before her.

"Jason?' she asked.

"My name is Jane," the sexy lady responded.

Melissa circled the woman and found it hard to believe that this buxom beauty was her boyfriend.

"You are so pretty," Melissa admitted as she moved in to kiss her.

So, what's next?" Jane asked when the kiss ended.

"Pack an overnight bag," Melissa ordered. "We are heading to my house."

They spent the rest of the weekend at Melissa's house, and Jason/Jane had never been happier. He was frightened of being seen in public as they walked to Melissa's car, but there were no incidents. The moment after they arrived at Melissa's place she stripped off her work clothes and donned one of her sexy nighties and the deep tongue kissing resumed as Melissa helped Jane remove her panties and they fucked like bunnies on the living room floor.

That was how it started. After that, every time they were together, Melissa gave Jane/Jason further instructions on how to improve his makeup and movement, and the results were unbelievable, and soon, he was passable in any light. Melissa later confessed that being with Jane/Jason satisfied her lesbian curiosity.

It was during one of their love-making sessions, that Melissa changed things up a bit. Jane was on top of her and between her nylon-covered legs. Silk rubbing against silk and nylon against nylon intensified their session. It was as Jane's orgasm approached that Melissa produced a small dildo that she had managed to keep hidden and slowly inserted it into Jane's rear end just as her orgasm arrived.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

The sensation that Jason/Jane felt was unlike anything he had ever experienced. His orgasm was even more intense than any before, before long the dildo was part of their get-togethers. As time passed the dildos became longer and thicker and each time they were pushed further into Jane's butt and soon he began to look forward to this invasion.

It was about a month later that Melissa had a surprise in store for her friend. Jane/Jason was on top of her and humping away and Melissa was enjoying the ride so much that she almost forgot the surprise. Melissa managed to locate the button she had taped to the side of her nightstand and pressed it.

Jason/Jane was so into Melissa's hot, wet, and tight pussy that he/she failed to hear the bedroom door open and someone enter the room. He became aware of the third person joining them on the bed when he felt it sink under the new weight, a second later he felt a strong hand on his shoulder while the other was applying something warm and wet to his anus.

"Look at me, pretty girl," Melissa commanded when she saw Jane turning her head.

It was a second later that Jane felt something warm, hard, and pulsating being pushed between her cheeks moving closer to her little pucker with each passing second.

"Just relax," Melissa said in a soothing voice as one hand stroked Jane's face, "If it hurts, I'll make him stop."

Inch by inch the hard cock of this stranger was pushed into Jane's anus where there was only a momentary feeling of pain before it turned to pleasure. Before she knew it the stranger was buried up to the hilt. The intruder moved his hands from her shoulders to her waist.

"Moan for you, you little whore," the stranger growled as he increased his in-and-out speed.

Jane complied, and the sexiest moans that she had ever uttered escaped her red lips.

"Are you ok, baby?" Melissa asked.

"I'm fine," she replied, kissing Melissa again.

The minutes clicked by and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the small house.

"Melissa, I'm going to cum," Jane stated breathlessly.

"So am I," Melissa responded.

Jane issued a long moan and emptied his cock into Melissa's pussy and he felt its internal muscles. grip her cock. A second later, the stranger grunted and emptied himself into Jane's butt which caused Jane to moan even louder. The stranger eventually removed his shrinking cock from Jane's butt and gave it a gentle pat before he exited.

Jane and Melissa held each other and exchanged gentle kisses.

"So what happens now?" Jane asked.

"If I tell you, it will spoil the surprise," replied Melissa.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments