Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Ch 7 Conclusion

"Monique and Jenny’s adventure comes to an end."

11
11 Comments 11
3.0k Views 3.0k
835 words 835 words

I approach the bed cautiously. I can tell you still want me and I definitely desire you. How can that be so? You're not en femme, but still, I am transfixed by your waving appendage. I take my place at your side and our lips meet in an old familiar embrace. We kiss long and passionately.
 

"Wow! I exclaim," I've never kissed a man before," I pant.
 

"Of course you have, silly, you've been kissing one all weekend," is your breathless reply. 

My mind races to make sense of the situation. You are still you, I reason, no matter what you're wearing. I, too, am the same compassionate, caring human being, wig or no wig. The clothes and makeup are secondary. It is our souls that are entwined regardless of our outward appearance. All rational thought flies out the window as you reach for my hardening cock.

"What's your fancy this morning, Monique?" you softly whisper as you climb on top of me. Our groins grind together as I ponder your question.

"I don't know, Jenny, what haven't we tried?"

"How about my favorite number?" you softly croon.

"What would that be?" I ask genuinely intrigued.

"69," you respond as you twirl around. 

Your lovely cock is now positioned inches from my hungry mouth and I look at it and lick my lips. I feel your soft tongue caressing my own knob, and am consumed with desire. I take your stiff member into my mouth and lick it like a lollipop. I am rewarded with a sweet drop of precum which I take hungrily onto my tongue. I feel you begin to pump my hard cock with your mouth, and I reciprocate, doing the same to you. 

Once again we establish a steady rhythm, sucking and licking each other passionately. Once again I lose all track of time as our impassioned dance consumes my consciousness. One final time I begin to feel my building orgasm as your lips engulf my rod. 

No words need to be spoken as we each sense the upcoming eruption. Your first shots of cum fill my mouth as I spurt upwards onto your waiting tongue. Wave after wave of pleasure course through our bodies and we roll onto our sides, still locked cock to mouth. I never want to release you as I tenderly lick you clean. 

We lay entwined for what seems like an eternity. Slowly, almost painfully our embrace ends and we sit up facing each other. "So, Monique, are you any closer to your answer?" You ask dreamily.

Lara_SSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lara_SSquirt

"Yes, I might be," I respond. "I'm a compassionate caring human who loves to suck your cock," I reply and give you a tender kiss.

We pry ourselves out of bed and begin to dress. "When will I see you again?" I ask eagerly.

"I don't know, let's just play it by ear," is your response.

"How about a mountain cabin?" I ask.

"Or a house at the beach?" You suggest.

"Oh, I love long walks on the beach. They're so romantic," I reply. 

We pack our bags and stand just inside the door. "One final kiss, Jenny?" I ask. Your only reply is your lips locking with mine.

"I like kissing a man," I say and we exit into the real world.

We walk to the elevator and you press the button. I miss seeing your red fingernails and inhaling your sweet perfume. The door opens and we enter. I hope we make it to the lobby without stopping, but the car makes a jerking motion and stops on the second floor. The same older gentleman enters and looks at us and smiles.

"Good morning, gents," he says cheerfully.

I pull out my phone but you smile and respond, "Good morning, sir. Beautiful day, isn't it?"

"It surely is," he replies and steps aside so we can exit first. "Have a lovely day," he says as he smiles knowingly and winks at us. 

We walk into the bright sunshine and I turn to you and ask, "Do you think he clocked us?"

"Probably so, but who cares. After all, we weren't breaking any laws," you respond. "You never know, he might be a crossdresser himself."

"Bet he'd look good in a skirt," I reply.

We reach your car and stop. "So this is goodbye, I suppose," I say with regret.

"Until next time," you say and give me a wink. I watch you drive out of sight and I get in my car. 

As I ease into traffic, I begin to reflect on our first encounter. I have come a long way in the past two days. You have taught me so much about myself, dressing, sex, and life in general. I settle into my seat, turn on the radio to an oldies station, set the cruise control, and point the car toward home. 

So who am I? I really don't know the answer yet but with your help and guidance, I'm sure I will find out.

The end 

 

 

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments