Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Ch 5

"Girl’s night out."

9
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I feel a strange mixture of exhilaration and terror with my first step out into the wild dressed as a woman. What if I see someone I know? Highly unlikely since I'm in a large city fifty miles from my home town. What if someone clocks me and makes a vulgar remark? I express my fears to you.

"We're not breaking the law, Monique," you respond rationally.

"I know, but it just feels so different," I reply. 

"Well, that's the point, isn't it?" I can't argue with that logic and shove my fears to the back of my mind.

"Just enjoy the moment," you wisely advise. 

As we approach the elevator, I catch a glimpse of our reflections in a mirror at the end of the hall. "Look at us," I remark, "Aren't we gorgeous?"

"Just two girls out on the town," you respond.

"How's my walk?" I ask. "Do I resemble an ape in a dress?"

"Just relax your arms and take smaller steps," you advise. I do as you suggest and feel much more confident with you by my side. We stroll to the elevator and I notice your red nails as you depress the down button.

"I'd like to do my nails, too, some time, Jenny," I say.

"Baby steps, Monique, you'll get the chance soon."

The elevator door opens and thankfully there is nobody else in it. You press the button for the lobby and it begins to descend. I'm beginning to think we'll make it all the way without meeting anyone, but my heart skips a beat when we stop on the second floor and the doors open. A well dressed older man steps in and nods to us.

"Good evening, ladies," he says politely. We both nod and take our phones out of our purses and pretend to read on them. The door opens in the lobby and he steps aside, holding it for us.

"Ladies first," he says and we step daintily out into the lobby. As we head for the door, I can feel his eyes following us.

We pass the front desk and the young lady behind it also says, "Good evening, ladies." We nod, still glued to our phones and head out the door. Thankfully, the gentleman stops at the desk and begins talking to the clerk. 

We reach my car, I unlock it and we get in. We look at each other and burst into laughter. "We did it, Jenny, we passed our first hurdle," I exclaim.

"Did you see how that guy was looking at us?" you exclaim. "I gave him an extra wiggle just for fun." We both giggle.

"We're not breaking any laws," I remind you and I turn the key to start the engine. "Where do you want to go eat?" 

"How about the food court at the mall?" you respond.

"Perfect! It will be quick and we'll not have to deal with any wait staff," I say.

"Plus, we can get in some retail therapy at the same time," is your reply.

"I like the way you think, Jenny," I answer. "Are you going to use a femme voice?" 

"No, just my normal one," you reply. "Nobody will care."

"OK, me, too," I say but wonder if I really will have the courage to speak to anyone. I back the car out and realize that I have never driven en femme before.

"Better be careful not to get pulled over," you warn.

"I'm not planning on breaking any laws," I quip and give you a wink. I give my full attention to my driving and we reach the mall without incident. I park in the closest space to an entrance and we exit the vehicle. The evening is warm and the light breeze feels exhilarating as it ruffles my dress and caresses my legs. We look at each other and take deep breaths.

"Let's do this!" You exclaim confidently.

"I'm with you, Jenny," I reply but my stomach is quivering with trepidation. The click of your heels on the pavement gets my mind off my fears and I walk boldly by your side. We enter the bustling mall and take out our phones.

"Just act normal," you whisper out of the side of your mouth.

"Easy for you to say," I reply. I feel the farthest from normal I have ever felt in my life. The mall is filled with busy shoppers, each engrossed in their own private world, and no one gives us a second glance as we make our way through the throng. I'm gaining confidence with every step, but being careful not to make eye contact with anyone. 

We approach the food court and I whisper, "What do you feel like, Jenny?"

"A fish out of water," you reply and we stifle our laughter.

"No, what are you having?" I ask.

"An out of body experience," you quip. Our laughter becomes uncontrollable and we burst out in mirth.

"Careful, we'll blow our cover," I warn.

"I can think of something I'd rather blow," you come back with. I have to stop and cover my face to keep from roaring with laughter.

"Enough! This is serious!" I manage to get out, but we are both giggling hysterically. We take several moments to regain our composure and look around to see if anybody is paying any mind to us. Thankfully, we have attracted no attention and we proceed to the dining area. 

"I'm going with the Chinese," you proclaim.

"Sounds good to me," I reply and we proceed to the serving line. The young Asian lady behind the counter takes our orders and we pay without incident. 

"That was easy," I observe as we make our way to a table.

"See, nobody cares," you reply and my confidence begins to grow. We make small talk as we eat, enjoying the experience of being en femme out in the wild. We finish our meal and a sense of urgency envelops me.

"Jenny," I whisper in a panicked voice, "I've got to wee-wee!"

You stifle a grin and say, "No problem. We'll go to Penny's. The ladies' room there is much less crowded than the one here."

"But how do I..." my voice trails off.

"No problem. You enter the stall, pull down your pantyhose, have a seat and pull Mr. Dinky out of the side of your panties," you explain.

"But what if I..." again my voice trails off.

"Get excited? No problem. Just remember you're a man in a ladies' restroom in North Carolina. You're not breaking any laws."

"That should do it," I weakly reply.

We dispose of our trash and make our way through the busy crowd. Again, no one gives us a second glance as we walk confidently along. We pass a Lane Bryant store and you say, "I'd love to browse in there."

"First things first," I reply and we continue on to Penny's. We proceed to the restrooms at the back of the store and come to a halt.

"Will you come in with me?" I ask timidly.

"Of course I will. Do you want me to come into the stall and retuck you, too?" You say sarcastically.

monserat2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
monserat2024

"No, I think I can manage that myself," I reply with fake indignation. We enter the ladies' room which is thankfully empty.

"So this is what it looks like in one of these," I whisper. "Where are the urinals?"

"Next door, silly," you reply. We do our business and exit the stalls at the same time.

"That was easy," I breathe.

"No problem," you reply. We wash up and exit. 

"Let's browse their ladies department while we're here," you suggest.

"Fine with me," I reply and we head in that direction. I'm naturally drawn to the undergarment section while you drift toward the outerwear. Suddenly a young SA appears out of nowhere behind me.

"May I help you, ma'am?" she asks politely.

I panic and reply, "Just browsing," in a fake falsetto voice. Her eyes widen and she smiles knowingly.

"Just let me know if I can be of assistance, MA'AM," she responds. I scurry out of the store with you following close behind. 

"She sure clocked you!" You comment dryly.

"I know, dammit! It was my fake voice that tipped her off," I reply."

"Just be yourself, Monique," you say reassuringly.

"Hard to do when I don't recognize myself in mirrors," I respond.

"You'll get used to it, it just takes practice," you say patiently. I begin to feel much better and am thankful you are by my side.

We enter the Lane Bryant store and I'm determined to do better. When the slightly older SA asks the same question, I reply, "No thank you, we're just browsing," in my natural voice.

"Just let me know if you do," she responds and returns to stocking the shelves. You give me a discreet thumbs up and I know I've passed another milestone.  You find a cute skirt that you like and ask the SA if you can try it on.

"Of course, right this way," she answers and I follow along like a puppy. You give me a questioning look and I stop and pretend to be interested in some foundation wear. I then realize that I really am interested in some foundation wear and take a closer look. It is refreshing to do so without worrying about being out of place. I find a body shaper and am looking for the size when the SA asks me if I need help.

"No, I'm just looking for one in my size," I confidently say.

"Great!" she responds, "What size are you?" My mind freezes. I haven't a clue what size shapewear I would wear.

"Uh, XL I think," I stumble. She looks at my hips and rear.

"You might start with XXL," she suggests politely.

"I'll do that, thanks," I reply.

I look up and you are emerging from the fitting room. You are wearing the skirt and I compliment you on how well it looks on you. "I'll take it!" You announce and we proceed to the checkout. Once more you have rescued me from putting my daintily shoed foot in my red-lipped mouth. 

As we exit the store, I whisper, "I've got a lot to learn about shopping while dressed."

"Just stick with me," you say confidently.

"I plan on doing just that, Jenny," I reply and we wink at each other slyly. 

It's getting late and we decide to head out. Stores are closing as we walk through the emptying mall. I feel much more at ease and stride cooly and confidently through the remaining shoppers. My shoulders are relaxed, my arms are swinging naturally by my sides, and I'm taking short deliberate steps. 

"Where's that ape in the dress?" You ask, giving an admiring glance.

"Oh, I left him back in the ladies' room at Penny's," I reply.

"Well, I hope he finds the urinal," you quip. We both begin to giggle, but this time it is just a natural exchange between two girls. I feel completely at ease as we exit the mall and take our seats in my car.

"Feel like a nightcap?" You ask, "I know a great gay bar across town,"

"Better not," I respond. "Don't want to risk getting pulled over."

"Right. That would be breaking the law," you reply. "How about the bar at the hotel?"

"Sounds good to me, I could use a stiff martini about now,"

"I could use a stiff something else later," you say as you rub my arm and wink.

"Don't get me off track, please," I say. "I'm pretty sure distracted driving is against the law, too."

We pull into the hotel parking lot and exit the car. We enter the lobby and this time we're not looking at our phones.

"Good evening, ladies," says the desk clerk. I am getting used to hearing that and it sounds good to my ears. We enter the darkened bar and order our drinks. We choose a table in the corner and I relax as I slip into my seat.

"Wow, Jenny, what a night!" I exclaim. "I've crossed so many bridges I can't keep count."

"Stick with me, Monique and you'll learn a few things," you say.

"That's my plan," I reply.

Our conversation is interrupted by the presence of an approaching figure. I catch a glimpse of him nearing our table and instinctively pull out my phone and bury my face in it. 

"Excuse me, ladies, may I buy you a drink?" I hear him say. It's the older gentleman from the elevator. I recognize his voice but don't look up from my phone.

"Thank you for asking, but we're enjoying each other's company tonight," I hear you say politely as you rub my arm and our eyes meet.

"Certainly, perhaps some other time," he smiles and replies.

"Perhaps," is all you say. He bows slightly and returns to the bar.

"Oh shit, Jenny!" I whisper through clenched teeth, "Now he thinks we're lesbians."

"And what's wrong with that?" you ask.

"Well, nothing I guess," I reply. "Just another self-concept down the drain."

"You're learning, Monique," I hear you say, and I'm amazed at the wisdom of your words.

We finish our drinks and you stretch your arms. "I'm beat," you say, "Let's call it a night."

"This being a woman business is getting hard," I respond.

"Speaking of getting hard, how's your tuck, Monique?" You inquire.

"Absolutely killing me!" I exclaim.

"Let's go do something about that," you say with a wink, and I feel a slight stirring in my loins.

We pay our tab and head for the elevator. I feel the older gentlemen's eyes on us as we make our exit. I reach for your hand and we snuggle slightly as we walk by him. "That will give him something to dream about tonight," you say as we enter the lobby.

"Me, too," is my response as our eyes meet.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments