Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Encounter Ch 2 - Getting To Know You

"Jenny and Monique explore each other"

18
13 Comments 13
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Our lips part and I begin to place small kisses on you neck. My hand leaves your shaft and comes to rest on your left nipple, which is quite erect and sensitive. My mouth replaces my hand on your breast, and I begin to flick my tongue over your nipples. This causes you to moan and stroke my shaft harder.

"Careful," I pant. "You don't want me to explode too soon."

I continue my kissing down your chest, and when I reach your navel, I reposition myself on my knees on the floor. You spread your legs giving me full access to your delights. I get my first good look at your fully erect, cut member, and am transfixed by its beauty. The veins are quite visible, and I can't wait to get it in my mouth. 

I run my hands up each stockinged thigh, which causes you to twitch and moan softly. When I reach your crotch, I take your shaft in my hand and give it a slight squeeze. I am rewarded with a  glistening drop of precum which I spread around your knob with one finger, making it glisten like a polished apple. 

I begin with light kisses and licks to the underside of your cock. The moans you are eliciting let me know that you are enjoying this as much as I am. I extend my tongue and swirl it around your head. I lick you from balls to tip, and fully engulf you in my mouth. I suck you slowly and lovingly, savoring the feeling of having you in my mouth at last. I release you from my grip and trace the outline of your veins with my tongue. I gently lick your balls and kiss them softly. Your soft moans let me know I'm doing things right. 

Returning to your knob, I begin sucking in earnest. I take you deeper and deeper into my throat until your head reaches the very back. I am glad for my practicing with my toy, and think how much better the real thing is. 

My pace quickens as my grip on your shaft tightens. I hear you moaning loudly and calling my name. I cup your balls and gently massage them in anticipation of receiving your load. With a muted scream, your body begins to twitch as the first drops cum reach my throat. 

I struggle to catch it all, swallowing rapidly as spurt after spurt fills my hungry mouth. A small stream drips down my chin, and I am overcome with an insatiable desire to take it all. I gulp it greedily, not wanting to miss a single drop. You finally relax and your member softens in my mouth. Reluctantly I release you from my oral grip and lovingly lick the remaining cum from your now flaccid shaft. 

You catch your breath and exclaim, "Oh Monique, you were wonderful!"

I smile up at you and savor the taste of my first load of your juice. "The pleasure was all mine, Jenny," I respond and we embrace as our lips once more lock. 

When we part, you look me squarely in the eye and say sweetly. "Now it's my turn to return the favor."

MilenaJons1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilenaJons1

We quickly exchange places and you take your position between my legs. I spread them apart and you look hungrily at my extended shaft. My thong is pulled to one side and my balls are swinging gently at your face.  You reach down and remove my pumps.

"We won't be needing these for what I have in mind," you say softly.
 

You take your flaccid cock and begin rubbing it between my stockinged feet. I'm transfixed as it begins to enlarge and expand, reaching it's full length and girth within seconds.

"There, now we can continue," you purr. 

You continue rubbing your shaft up my thighs until you reach my own engorged appendage. You pull back my foreskin and holding both together in one hand, you begin jacking us off simultaneously.

"Jenny, you're not going to just jack me off, are you?" I enquire.

"No, silly, I've been waiting far too long to get you in my mouth to let that happen," is your reply. 

With that, you bend down and suddenly engulf my entire length in your wet mouth. I gasp at the unexpectedness of this, and moan with delight as you begin licking and sucking me. You slow your pace to a steady rhythm and I know it won't be long until I explode.

"Go easy on me, Jenny," I sigh, and you remove me from your mouth and look lovingly into my eyes. I am filled with a feeling of delight as you return your attention to the job at hand. Unexpectedly, you stop and remove my cock from your mouth.

"I have something in mind I think you'll like," I hear you murmur.

You reach for a tube of lube lying on the coffee table and proceed to apply it to your middle finger. You also spread a liberal amount on my rear entry.  I know what is coming next and squirm with anticipation. I raise my hips off of the couch as you slowly begin to insert your well-lubed finger into my virgin hole. The sensation is wonderful and as you reach my G spot I cry out in delight. I sense the rumblings of my fast approaching release and cry out in pleasure. You return to your rhythmic sucking and I know I am about to explode.

"Here it comes," I cry.

My first twitches of juice begin to spurt into your mouth, and I am wracked with ecstasy. You massage my balls and stroke my shaft as I release spurt after spurt into your hungry mouth. I've never experienced such a feeling of rapture as I empty my sperm into you. You readily swallow my entire load, and look up at me and smile.

"Did you enjoy that?" you ask innocently. There is no need to reply as you clean the remaining cum from my quickly wilting organ.

Our lips lock once more, and I can taste the faint traces of my cum on your lips. We embrace, and I am aware of your now fully hard cock in my hand.

"Turn around, Monique, I have something else for you," you softly sigh.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Monique65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments