Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double header on the beach

"An afternoon on the beach ends up with giving head twice."

31
12 Comments 12
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My favorite beach is less than an hour from where I live on the Mid-Atlantic coast.  It is actually more on the bay than the ocean with the upper portion of it being an unofficial nude beach.  Due to its limited access and lengthy walk, the upper beach has become a haven for gay and bisexual activity.  At its peak season, it is still sparsely occupied with fewer than two or three people per hundred yards.  The beach is only twenty or so feet wide, at high tide, with heavy vegetation behind it to prevent unexpected visitors.  There is a small parking lot with a few narrow paths to the lower beach, then several hundred yards along the beach to where the seclusion sets in. 

I like it because I can cross-dress in a skimpy two-piece bikini, usually with an oversized shirt, and sit or layout for hours comfortably with little or no strange looks from an occasional passer-by.  Over half of my visits there have resulted in some type of sexual experience with another man. 

One particular afternoon I packed up my carry bag with several bikinis, extra panties, condoms, lubrication, beach towel and drinking water.  I pulled on a pair of tight shorts over a thong, a padded bra with small breast forms, and a v-necked white cotton blouse.  I put on a pair of woman’s sandals to show off my fresh pink toenail polish.  I’m limited to being a part-time woman so I don’t feel very passable, but I still try to make myself as feminine as possible. 

I parked in the corner of the parking lot immediately next to the least used path to avoid contact with the normal beachgoers.  The path comes out above the lower more populated beach.  I slung my bag on my shoulder and carried my beach chair in my hand.  Upon reaching the beach, I removed my sandals, walked to the water, and held my chair in front of me.  I had to pass a few couples and children.  The water hid my painted toe nails and the chair hid my artificial bust.  Within ten minutes, I was free to expose myself without concern.

After another ten minutes of walking, I reached an open area where I put down my bag, set-up my chair, and relaxed for a few minutes.  When I felt comfortable, I took off my shorts and thong and pulled on a string bikini bottom before sitting back down.  I watched as a few men passed.  They looked like sun worshippers who came strictly for a “complete” tan.  I dozed off for about half an hour.

I woke up, took a drink of water, and then waded in to my knees.  As I was enjoying the cool water, I noticed a man walking up the beach toward me.  He was carrying a folding chair, a bag, and an umbrella.  He gave me a big smile and said, “Hi isn’t it beautiful out here today?”

I replied, “Yes, it is.  There’s a nice breeze and no flies.”  I watched as he walked less than fifty feet past me before setting up his chair, umbrella, and towel.  Then, he took off his shorts and stood there for a few minutes.  He had a magnificent cock.  I was mesmerized looking at it.  When he was sure I got a good look, he sat down in his chair.

I bent over swishing my hands in the water with my ass toward him.  I stood up straight and turned facing him.  I watched as he started to rub his cock with his hand.  Then, I walked in his direction sensing he was giving me an invitation.  As I got closer, he began jerking himself off slowly.  He had a towel laying on the right side of his chair.  I sat down on it without saying a word.  Then, I reached over and replaced his hand on his cock with mine.  I started tracing the tip of it with my index finger.  He responded, “Your hand is soft.  It feels so good.”

I answered, “Thank you.  You have a beautiful cock.”  He placed his hand down lightly rubbing my shoulder and hair.  I started moving my hand up and down his now hardening shaft. 

He let out a quiet moan, “Mmmmm”.  I looked up and scanned the beach for anyone who might be walking nearby as I continued to message his member.  He gave me a concerned look, then said, “We better be careful.”

I replied, “The coast is clear, and I mean that literally.”  We both laughed. 

I rubbed the tip of his dick, again, with my index finger causing him to ooze a small drop of pre-cum.  I wiped it with my finger and put it in my mouth.  Then, I wet my finger in my mouth and rubbed it on the tip of dick drawing out a little more pre-cum.  He stroked my neck and hair as I could see he was becoming more excited.  I took another dab of his pre-cum with my finger and repeated the process of licking it off, wetting my finger and rubbing his tip.

“You like that, don’t you?” he asked. 

“Yes, it tastes good.  Would you mind if I take a lick?”

“Of course not.  But take it slow.  I cum quick and I don’t want to be finished for the day just yet.”

I leaned over and licked his tip with my tongue.  He started oozing more pre-cum, so I continued licking.  I looked up for a moment, his eyes were almost completely shut and his lips were pursed as he slowly exhaled a sigh.  When he realized I was looking up at him, a big smile ran across his face as he said, “You’re so hot.”  He reached down and started stroking himself a little preventing me from licking him.  Then he put his shorts over his dick.

I sat up and looked around.  There was a man walking up the beach in our direction.  I commented, “It’s a little busy here today.”

He replied, “I’ve seen it worse.  Do you come here often?”

“I try to get here a couple times a month.”

“My name is Vince.  I live about ten minutes from here.  I only come on weekdays.  It’s too crowded on the summer weekends.  What’s your name?”

I answered, “I’m Chris.”

“Do you live nearby?”

“No.  It takes me almost an hour to get here.  But, you’re certainly making it worth the ride today.”

As the man strolling along the beach finally walked past us, I put my hand under Vince’s shirt and replaced his hand on his dick with mine.  He moved the shirt back along next to him so I could see the object of my affection.  I stroked him for a few more minutes to let the beach walker get a good distance away.  Vince resumed rubbing my shoulder moving his hand around to the front of me.  When he reached my bra, he said, “Nice.  You’re so sexy.”

“Thank you.”

I leaned back down, again, and started licking his now wet tip.  Licking up the new pre-cum, I started to take his shaft into my mouth.  I sealed my lips on him and rubbed my tongue on his vein as I moved up and down, with a slight suction.  He moved both of his hands onto my shoulders as I moved in front of him with my knees in the sand.  He pushed me back slightly as he reminded me that he didn’t want to cum yet.

His cock must have been around seven inches long, judging from my vast experience.  I moved forward forcing his shaft into my throat a little.  He immediately gasped, “Holy shit.”  I backed off a few inches, took a breath, and pushed forward until his balls were against my lip.  He started squirming, but his hands were now tightly gripping my head.  I pulled back to get another breath.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

He let out a long “ahhhhh.”  I started sucking, up and down, several times in quick succession before breathing in and taking him down my throat, again.  This time he grunted and squeezed my head even tighter.  Suddenly, I felt his large vein on my tongue begin to pulsate.  I pulled back a little as he began to pump his cum down my throat and then fill my mouth as it withdrew.  I held him in my mouth as he finished shooting his load.  I swallowed the cum in my mouth, then sucked one last time as he tried to restrain me from moving.  We both held still for a few minutes.

He pushed me back a little freeing his cock from my mouth as he exclaimed, “I told you I cum quickly.”

I apologized, “I’m sorry, but I couldn’t resist.  You’re not mad, are you?”

“How could I be mad after getting a blow job like that?  I’ve never been deep throated before.”  He gripped his dick with his hand and pulled it to the end leaving a large drop of cum on the tip.  “Do you want the last drop?”

“I don’t want to see you waste it.”  I licked the drop off and swallowed it with a smile.  Vince smiled back.  I turned around and sat back down on his towel.  He sat back in his chair.  After a few minutes, I got up and told him I was going back to my chair and rest a little.  I was going to get a sip of water, but I wanted to savor the taste of his cum in my mouth and throat, first. 

I sat in my chair and took a little nap.  When I woke up I saw Vince sitting in his chair.  I drank a little water before wading into the bay for a little while to get wet.  As I splashed around playfully I noticed Vince stroking himself through his shorts so I walked out of the water toward him.

“I guess I didn’t ruin you after all.  It looks like you’ve recovered,” I stated the obvious.

He replied, “I’m amazed myself.  I can’t remember the last time I was able to get hard twice in the same day.”

“So, do you have any plans for this unexpected pleasure?”

“Could we walk to the small clearing behind your chair?  I get nervous so exposed on the beach.” 

I extended my hand toward him.  He took my hand in his and walked me to the small clearing.  It was slightly higher than the beach and surrounded by vegetation allowing a view of the beach, but with some privacy.  When we were safely hidden, he turned me a little and hugged me from behind.  His hands were on my waist.  I could feel his cock against my ass.  I put my hands over his hands and leaned my head back against his shoulder.  He kissed me lightly around my neck.  It made me feel like a real woman.

He moved his hands up my sides toward my bra cups with my hands still on his.  I thought I was going to melt when I felt his hands wrap around my artificial bust.  I could feel them against my real chest through the small breast forms.  He nibbled on my neck making me tingle from head to toe.  He whispered into my one ear, “Damn, you are so hot.”

I responded, “In more ways than one.”

Then, he moved back a little and turned me around so we were face to face.  His cock was sticking up at full mast.  I put both of my hands on it, moving them up and down his magnificent shaft before saying, “What are we going to do with this.”

“I’d really like to feel it in your throat, again.”

While I was hoping he was going to make another choice, I was still excited about having him in my mouth and I didn’t want to disappoint him.  We turned so he was looking at the beach.  I dropped to my knees in the soft sand.  Pulling his shorts down, I stuck my tongue out and began to lick his tip slowly and softly.  He began to drip a little of his sweet syrup from his slit.  Using my tongue, I coated his tip with his pre-cum making him wetter.  Then, I started licking up and down the bottom of his shaft.  He moved his hands to the top of my head as he started to lightly sigh.

After several licks up and down, I alternated to around his tip to continue his drip of pre-cum. This, coupled with my own saliva, was making him nice and wet.  Now it was time to take him into my mouth.  I opened wide and pushed my head forward until he was at the entrance to my throat.  Then, I sealed my lips tightly around his shaft and withdrew.  He let out a long sigh.  I kept my lips tight and pushed forward, again, jerking him off with my mouth as I continued this back and forth motion. 

Finally, I released my lips, briefly enough, to take a full breath of air.  On my forward plunge, when his cock was up against the opening to my throat, I tilted my head and pushed forward more, taking him into my throat.  His hands began to grip my head.  I let him hold me in for several seconds before I pushed back so I could get some air.  Then, I bobbed up and down with my lips sealed while sucking at the same time.  I took another breath of air and pushed forward.  Adjusting to the correct angle and coating his shaft with my saliva from almost gagging made it easier each time to take him into my throat. 

It was almost as if my throat was a pussy.  It felt satisfying to have a cock sliding in and out of it.  I could feel myself getting wet as my throat was being fucked by this stud.  I could move completely in and out three times before I had to take a breath, if he did not restrain me when it was in my throat. 

I thought he would have a little more endurance for his second time around, but I think the intense deep throating was too much.  I could feel him gripping my head tightly and gasping.  I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.  He grunted out, “I’m gonna cum.”  He held his cock in my throat.  The only evidence of him cumming was his pulsating vein as he shot his load directly down my throat bypassing the taste buds of my mouth.  I finally had to push him back to get some air leaving some remnants of his cum in my mouth.

After getting a breath of air, I locked my lips on the end of his shaft, sucking hard while wagging my tongue on his tip, getting a small taste as I extracted the last of his cum from his vein.  This time he pushed back declaring, “It’s too sensitive.  I didn’t think I could cum twice in the same day, let alone in an hour.  That’s the best head I’ve ever had in my life.”

I stood up and put my arms around him so I could whisper in his ear, “Would you like to try for three?  You’ll have to fuck me for that.” 

He replied, “That’s a tempting offer, but you’re going to give me a heart attack and I have to leave soon.  When will you be down here, again?”

“I don’t know.  I have to wait for my next opportunity.”

He asked, “Are you on any sites?”

“No.  Discretion is a must for me.”

With that, he turned and walked back to his chair.  Then, he packed up and left.  I wondered if he would have fucked me or did he just like getting his dick sucked.  I thought if he really liked me, he would have given me his phone number or something.  I don’t know why I think these things.  I didn’t make much of an attempt either for a future hook-up. 

In the end, I should be glad that today was a double header and for a short time I felt like a woman.  I sat back down in my chair and dreamed of a time when I would find a steady man for endless sex.   

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments