Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double dildo, Please

"A desperate cross-dresser shares a double dildo with another cross-dresser at the bookstore."

47
19 Comments 19
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

In my mind, there are two types of closeted cross-dressers.  One dresses strictly for themselves in the confines of their home or other completely private area.  The second, ventures out into public or semi-public for the thrill of being dressed as a woman in front of others, but still keep their cross-dressing a secret from those who know them.  Many in the second category, also engage in sexual activity.  I fall in the enhanced second category. 

However, due to limited time and resources, my primary destination for gurl sex is the local adult bookstores.  It is a good choice since it is convenient, comfortable, and safe.  Cross-dressers are not only accepted, they are pursued by many of the men.  The risk of accidentally hooking up with a straight man who is offended when he discovers a dick between your legs is almost non-existent.  The only downside is it can be competitive sometimes, and occasionally, there may be no men looking for sex from a cross-dresser.  This story is about one of those dry nights.

My wife was going to the casino with some of her friends on Sunday and staying overnight until Monday.  This gave me an exceptional opportunity to go to the bookstore for the night.  While Sunday night wasn’t the best night and they close earlier, it was still a chance for always needed gurl time.  I had to wait until she left in the early afternoon before I could start getting ready.

Once she left, I immediately gave myself an enema.  After expelling it from my bowels, I inserted a Tampax into my ass to absorb the liquid that always seems to linger from my being so tight.  It can be embarrassing and annoying when it leaks out around someone’s cock during initial penetration.  Talk about spoiling the moment.

Next, I took a shower and washed myself with a good fragrant body wash.  I shaved my legs, chest, stomach, underarms, and pubic area.  Over the years I have gradually shaved most of my body so no one notices that I’m pretty much hairless, except my head, arms, and a small landing strip above my cock.  After drying off, I bleached my arm hair so it was barely distinguishable, then rubbed lavender vanilla body cream on my skin everywhere.

I went into the closet and pushed the panel in the ceiling open to get my secret gurl wardrobe box.  After sorting through the extensive selection, I decided on a lacy red thong, matching bra, black thigh high stockings, sheer white blouse, and a maroon above the knee skirt.  I put on the thong and bra, along with my 38C breast forms, to get in the mood while I painted my fingernails red.  I had to sit for fifteen minutes to let them dry.

It was time to get my face ready.  I darkened and shaped my eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil, followed by make-up, eyeliner, and lipstick.  Last, but not least, I put on my black straight hair wig.  I’ve tried other wigs on in the past, but this is the easiest to maintain and looks the most realistic. Although I probably wouldn’t fool some people at a club, I was passable enough for the bookstore. 

I pulled on my thigh highs.  They make me feel so sexy.  Then my blouse, which is difficult to button because the buttons are on the wrong side.  I guess women are left-handed.  At least the skirt is easy to put on, it has a stretch waistband.  Then, I tucked the blouse in under the skirt. 

Wow!  I wish I could dress like a woman all the time.  It feels so good, even natural and I don’t look half bad, either.  I put on a pair of strappy medium heels.  High heels make me too tall.  I want to feel and look more petite. 

I only have one purse.  I keep it stocked with an extra lipstick, compact, plenty of tissues, condoms, lube, and breath mints.  A gurl must be prepared for everything.

It was getting dark outside, so I could leave soon.  Many times in the past, I changed in the car.  What a mess.  It’s almost impossible to get my face and hair right in the confines of a car.  I like it so much better when I can get ready in the house and sneak outside to the car.  I put my gurl box back up in the ceiling and cleaned up the bathroom.  Although it was cold outside, I would only wear my coat to the car.  I don’t like to bring anything extra into the bookstore in fear of losing it. 

I put on a few dabs of my wife’s perfume on my neck, grabbed my purse, and headed out the back door to the car in the driveway.  The trees along the side of the car provide a good cover.  Just getting in the car made me feel like a woman.  I pulled my hands under my skirt as I sat in the seat before swiveling around with my legs closed.  This is much different than when I get in the car as a man.  At this point, so many of my actions are a reflection of my temporary womanhood.  It is a large part of the thrill of being a cross-dresser outside of the house.

The bookstore, like most, has parking in the rear of the building, with a discrete entrance in the side toward the back.  I always get a chuckle at the “parking in rear” sign as that’s what I’m looking for: parking in my rear.  There is an actual store when you enter the building.  However, there are no books in the “bookstore”.  The parking lot was not very full and I walked to the entrance without seeing anyone else.  Once inside, the attendant, a cross-dresser also, said, “Hi, Honey.  You look radiant tonight.  Enjoy yourself.  No charge for women.”

While I’m sure she knew I wasn’t a real woman, it still felt good for her to treat me like I was.  I answered her, “Oh, thank you so much, dear,” as I opened the door to the “theater”.  There are actually three larger rooms with video screens and cushioned faux leather chairs and couches.  They are connected by hallways lined with small booths.  It always takes a few minutes for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.  Of course, this is one of the benefits of a bookstore.  I’m sure I look better in the dark.

I walked around to check out the talent.  Two of the theater rooms were empty.  One of the booth doors were shut.  The last theater room had two men together on a couch and one man sitting in a chair by himself.  I sat on an empty couch and crossed my legs completely, mimicking a real woman.  I sat my purse beside me.  I love acting like a woman in every way possible.

The two men on the couch were kissing off and on.  Not much chance of them being interested in me.  The one by himself looked over at me.  I gave him a smile and moved my purse hinting he was welcome to sit next to me.  I’m not shy, but I don’t handle rejection well.  So, I always let them make the first move.  After ten minutes of exchanging glances, he finally got up, walked over, and sat down next to me.  I put my hand on his knee.  No reaction.  Then, I rubbed my hand up his thigh.  He leaned forward a little and put his arm around my shoulder before leaning back, again. 

I continued to rub his thigh working my way to his crotch.  I could feel his cock inside his pants.  He began to tighten his arm around my shoulder.  I snuggled into his arm as I increased my attention on his hardening member.  He whispered into my ear, “That feels good, Honey.”

I responded, “Why don’t you take it out and let me get to know it better.”

He pulled his arm from around me, unbuckled his belt, lifted his body, and pulled his pants down around his feet.  I lightly rubbed my fingers around the tip of his medium-sized cock.  He returned his arm around my shoulder.  Then, I moved my fingers up and down his shaft before lightly stroking the soft underside of his balls with a single finger.  Many men love this and he was no exception.  I believe he actually purred.  I continued to use my fingers for a while listening to his quiet moans and feel his hand stroking my hair.

Finally, I had to lean down and lick the precum building up on the tip of his dick.  Both of his hands moved to my head forcing me down on him.  I opened my mouth and took him in.  It didn’t take him three minutes to shoot his load and fill my mouth with his cum.

“I’m so sorry,” he said.  “I couldn’t help it.  You’re so hot.”

I pulled myself up and told him, “It's okay.  It happens.  I guess you really needed that.”

“I’m still sorry.  I cum pretty quick, but never that quick.  Do you need a paper towel for your mouth?”

“No, thank you.  I swallowed it all.  I like the taste of cum and it has become an automatic reaction over the years to swallow.”

He replied, “You are so hot.  I wish I could get it up, again, and last longer.”  With that, he stood up, pulled up his pants, and buckled them.  Then, he gave me a kiss on my cheek before leaving. 

Over the next hour or so, only a few men came and went.  Apparently, none interested in what I had to offer.  I got up and walked up and down the hallway, peeking into the other two theaters.  There were only five or six men.  I paraded close to each one giving them an opportunity to literally reach out and touch me.  This seems to be the protocol for declaring an interest.  A guy will rub your ass as you pass by.  Then, you stop walking and they will fondle you some more.  This begins the five-minute courtship before the few minutes of foreplay leading up to anal or oral sex.  Like I said: quick and convenient.  However, there were no takers tonight.

MInDanasa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MInDanasa

I went back to a dark corner of the first theater, pulled my panties down below my ass, and pulled the Tampax out.  I had forgotten about it.  It was beginning to swell from the liquid it was absorbing, reminding me it was still there.  I threw it into one of the little trash baskets they have conveniently located throughout the bookstore.

It was getting later and I was getting frustrated.  I spent a lot of time getting ready for anal sex only for this disappointment.  I sat down on the couch and put my legs up to my side in one of my best woman positions.  I expected it to be a little slow since it was Sunday, but not a complete blowout.

After another thirty minutes of nothing, another gurl walked in.  She saw me sitting by myself, sat down next to me, and said, “Any action tonight, Honey?”

I answered, “It's dead as a doornail in here.  I’m quite frustrated.”

She rubbed her hand on my thigh.  “I’m so sorry, dear.  I was hoping to get laid, myself.  Well, if it can’t get any worse, then, it has to get better.”

I turned to her and smiled, “I hope you’re right.  I don’t get out much and I really needed to get some cock in my ass tonight.” 

“Oh, I love the way you think, Honey.  I wish I brought Harold with me.”

I asked, “Who is Harold?”

She replied, “My favorite dildo.  I like to have a back-up if I can’t get the real thing.  Of all nights, I can’t believe I forgot it.”

“You have a dildo”

“No, I have a dozen of them.  A gurl should always have a collection of dildos and butt plugs.  Are you telling me you don’t have a dildo or, at least, a butt plug?”

“No, I don’t.”

“How did you get started with anal sex?  You didn’t just bend over one day and say ‘fill it up, Mister’, did you?”

I told her the truth, “It wasn’t quite like that.  One of the first times I came in here dressed up, a man asked me if I wanted it up the ass.  I told him I had never done that before.  He said I was in for a treat.  Fortunately, he was small and gentle.  But, he was right, it was a treat and here I am tonight wanting my treat.”

"Well, it don’t look like we’re getting a treat unless we take care of it ourselves.  Let’s go into the store for a few minutes and look around.”  She took my hand in hers and led me down the hallway to the door exiting into the store. 

As often as I have been in this bookstore, I never really looked at their merchandise.  She led me around as she looked at various items.  “Oh, Honey, look at this.”  It was an eighteen-inch double ended dildo.  “Isn’t it beautiful?  I’m buying.  What do you think?”

I replied to her, “I think it's awful long.”   

She gave me a little kiss on the cheek, followed by a big smile, as she said, “You’re so cute, they’re always long.  They have to reach from one pussy to another plus inside their pussy.  You would be lucky to get six or seven inches inside you when you’re sharing it.  Of course, if you take it all yourself, then it would be awful long.”

She took it to the attendant and handed him three twenty dollar bills as she said, “Double dildo, please,” showing him the package.

She politely asked, “Would you like a bag for this, Dear?”

She answered her, “No, I’m going to use it right away.  Is that okay?  I promise I’ll clean up when we’re done with it.”

She looked at her with a surprised look on her face, shook her head, and said, “I guess it will be okay.  I know it’s a little slow tonight and you’ve been a regular here for years.  But’ don’t tell anyone I let you take it in with you or I’ll get in trouble.”

“Thank you so much, dear.  I’ll make it up to you one day.”  She took my hand and led me back into the theater.  We took a walk to all three viewing rooms and down both halls before going to the room that was empty all night.  It had a wide padded bench the size of a bed with a ceiling light overhead that dimly lit it.  We both sat down on the edge of it

“I think it’s apparent that we’re not getting any cock in here tonight.  You agree?”

I nodded my head “yes” in disappointment. 

She rubbed my back and stroked my hair a little.  Then she pushed me back and rubbed my fake breasts before giving me a kiss on the lips.  I have never been attracted to other cross-dressers, but she made me feel relaxed, yet excited.  As she continued to run her hands all over me, she gently pushed me on to my stomach, rubbing my ass with her soft hands.  I love the feel of hands on my ass cheeks and this was no exception.

Then, she lifted my skirt up and rubbed my panty-clad ass.  She was seducing me and I was falling for it for sure.  Then, she pulled my panties down below my cheeks, kissing them lightly all over.  When she paused for a minute, I heard her opening the package.  “I’m going to put a lot of lube on this, Honey.”  She wasn’t asking, she was telling me.

Suddenly, I felt the cold, wet, tip of the dildo rubbing my crack.  She started pushing it in between my cheeks as she probed for my grand entranceway.  When she was sure she found it, she warned, “Here it comes, Honey.”  With a slow, gentle, and steady pressure my anal ring was forced open as the dildo pushed its way into my colon.  I just realized the benefit of being with another gurl.  She understood the “ins and the outs” of being one, also.  I immediately became comfortable and trusting with her as she expertly controlled the penetration.

When she had five or six inches of the dildo in my ass, she stopped and said, “Now, it’s my turn, Honey.  Are you okay so far?”

I let out a moaning yes.

She rubbed more lube on the exposed end.  After pushing my legs closed, she climbed up on the bench facing away from me as she got on her knees straddling my ass with hers.  She guided her end into her as she lowered herself on the dildo.  While the dildo was penetrating her ass, it was also pushing further into me at the same time.  I didn’t think it was possible to enjoy this as much as a man fucking me, but I was.

She continued to lower her body until her ass cheeks were resting on mine.  There couldn’t be more than two inches of dildo between her hole and mine.  There had to be eight or nine inches of it inside me.  I’ve had a few long cocks up my ass before, but I think this was the most ever.  Then, she started moving up and down like a cowgirl on a horse.  The dildo was moving in and out of both our asses, sometimes more in one of us than the other. 

If I tensed my colon muscles, it would hold the dildo tight inside me and move in and out of her.  If I relaxed my colon muscles, it would allow the dildo to slide in and out of me more.  It was amazing.  It really wasn’t much different than being fucked by a man. 

“Well, Honey.  How do you like it so far?  Do you want me to pick up the pace?”

All I could do is let out a long moan.  She must have considered that a positive answer since she immediately started bouncing up and down on me in a full frenzy.  My cock was wedged between my abdomen and the bench padding.  It was getting a workout as well.  We were both grunting a little when the dildo bottomed out in each of us.  She was starting to pant heavily, but not slowing down at all.

When I turned my head the other way, I realized we were no longer alone in the room.  There were two men standing next to us watching intently.  I like being watched when I’m having sex.  I think it sometimes makes me feel like a porno queen.  One of them commented, “Wow, that is so hot.” 

She must have been jerking herself off as we were fucking each other.  I could hear her having an orgasm.  She cried out several times before urgently asking, “Are you almost there yet?”

I moaned, “Almost.”  Then it started to build up inside me.  Suddenly, I involuntarily let out a moan like never before.  I could feel the wetness in my panties, but it was my colon that was spasming.  I think I had an anal orgasm.  My insides were tingling everywhere and a warmth took over my entire body.  She stopped bouncing and just let her full body weight rest on mine.  I let my arms lay out on the bench.  My tense muscles relaxed like I was a jellyfish.

She sat still for a few minutes before lifting her body, leaving the dildo intact inside me as it pulled out of her.  She climbed over me and onto the side.  Leaning down, she whispered into my ear, “Wasn’t that great?   I’m going to pull it out of you now, okay?”

I grunted, “Okay, Honey.”

Again, with the sensitivity of another gurl, she slowly pulled the dildo from inside me.  I could feel the cool air as she pulled it free.  I must have been gaping.  She pulled my panties up and my skirt down.  One of the men loudly asked, “Are you gurls going to lick it clean?”

I quickly responded, “No, but you can if you want.”  I never put anything that comes out of my ass into my mouth.

He replied, “Shit”

I said, “That’s right.  It’s shit.  You sure you don’t want a taste?”

They both walked out without another word.

She said to me, “That’s telling them, Honey.  Sometimes, I hate men.  Besides, we didn’t need them tonight, did we?”

She cleaned off the dildo with some paper towels and put it into her carry bag.  Then, she gave me a big hug and a kiss.  “Maybe we can do this, again, some time.”

I said, “Yes, Honey.  I look forward to it.  Thank you for taking me down this road.  I might have to buy some toys for myself now.”

It was almost closing time and my ass was feeling quite satisfied.  I was wet from front to back with cum and lube.  It turned out to be a great night after all.

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments