Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christine's Satin String Bikini Panties

"A first attempt at writing some of my experiences as Ember."

22
7 Comments 7
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a first attempt to write a story. any suggestions are helpful and appreciated."

I suppose to begin, my name is Ember, (at least for all intents and purposes here) and I have fancied silk and satin lingerie for as long as I can remember. I have been reading the stories and experiences of other authors for several years, I figured I would make an attempt to write about some of my experiences. The stories that I tell will be based on fact with a little fiction thrown in for the reader's enjoyment unless otherwise noted. Let’s begin, shall we…

I was at my friend Mike’s house this particular evening, for dinner and some drinks. Mike’s wife is Christine, and she was a very attractive woman. I had arrived midafternoon and as a couple of twenty-somethings with minimal responsibilities we were sitting on the back porch drinking some beers and throwing tennis balls for his dogs. As the afternoon continued Christine got home from work and suggested I stay for dinner. A few more friends stopped by and the party ensued. There were several of us at the house that evening, a few other couples and myself single at the time.

As the afternoon progressed into evening Christine had prepared a large pot of spaghetti with some garlic bread on the side. The party had been a fairly standard event, several friends and lots of drinks. The dinner was nothing formal and we all ate as we got hungry or decided to dilute the drinks that we had consumed all afternoon. Everyone was having a wonderful time and as the evening went there was always another drink available. I’m pretty sure that everyone was feeling the effects of the drinks by mid evening.

It must have been about 9:00 by the time I decided to eat something, realizing just how drunk I was getting. After I was finished with my dinner, I went to wash my dishes, and Christine was cleaning up the kitchen. The music was playing loudly in the house so that we could hear it outside where everyone was congregated. Christine was dancing around the kitchen at while tiding up as I took my plate to the sink to wash it. After washing my plate, I went to the refrigerator to grab another beer, trying not to stare at Christine too much. By this time, she had made her way to the sink to wash something and was shaking her booty in a rather suggestive manner.

I have no idea what came over me, the alcohol, her beauty, her booty in her tight jeans. As I passed her, I set my beer on the counter and put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. She responded to me by taking a step back pushed her bum into my lap. We must have danced closely for several minutes before I thought better of myself. I let her go, thinking what the hell are you doing, this is your friends’ wife? She just turned around and smiled as I led myself out of the kitchen back outside.

As the night turned into early morning there were a few more “close encounters” with Christine. She’d be in the kitchen and shake her booty as I’d take the bait. We would pass in a secluded hall and we would embrace each other. I couldn’t believe that this was happening, not with my buddy’s wife. She was driving me nuts, I wanted to bend her over the table and fuck her. I also knew I was betraying my friend for allowing this to happen with his wife. I was so torn. I was single, and it had been a while since I had gotten any, but this was wrong. As the night came to a close and people were leaving, I started to go but I was stopped by Mike and Christine. “You can sleep on the couch, you’re in no shape to drive,” they said.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

The next morning, I was awoken by footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Christine, getting ready for work. The stairs led into the living room and on the other side of the living room was the hallway to the kitchen and the bathroom. I opened my eyes slightly and caught a glimpse of her as she entered the room and was shocked to see what she was wearing.

She walked through the living room wearing a royal blue satin cami and matching blue string bikini panties. That’s when I remembered the events of the night before. I heard the shower turn on and her getting ready as I lay there thinking about last night. Before long I heard the door open and I pretended to be asleep. As she walked back through, I noticed that she was wearing a different pair of satin string bikini panties and a bra. How could I go back to sleep now? Shortly after she left the house, while I was still pretending to be asleep on the couch.

I gave it about half an hour, got up, and made some coffee. My head was pounding, and I knew I was in for a long day. The question remained did all of these events really happen? I went outside with my coffee for a smoke on the back porch and tried to make sense of the last twelve hours. After my smoke, I decided to take a shower and to start moving for the day.

As I walked into the bathroom, on the top of the laundry basket I saw the blue satin cami and string bikini panties. I tried to ignore them, but it piqued my curiosity as I showered, to say the least. I couldn’t ignore then as I was toweling off, I reached into the laundry basket and was pleasantly surprised when I felt the soft smooth material in my fingers. I was instantly hard; here I was naked, holding Christine’s satin cami and panties.

Having had a lifelong lingerie fetish, I had to have some relief. It was then that I remembered that she had been wearing other lingerie when she went back to her room. It didn’t take long to realize that the extra dresser in the bathroom was where she kept her lingerie. I opened the top drawer and was delighted to find it full of satin panties of all types. I removed a pair of black satin string bikinis with a floral print and slipped them on. I came almost instantly and cleaned myself up with her blue cami and panties.

I had to have a pair of her panties, so quickly pulled my pants on over the panties I was wearing and got dressed. I put my boxers in my pocket and went to find my socks and shoes. Shortly thereafter I was on the back porch drinking coffee and smoking when Mike walked outside to join me. “What a night,” he said as he lit a cigarette and sipped his coffee. I could only agree with him.

We made some bacon and eggs and I headed home to get ready for my evening shift, and to contemplate my new found treasure.

More to follow soon…

 

Published 
Written by EmberCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments