Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Park

"Out in public dressed"

10
4 Comments 4
14.6k Views 14.6k
779 words 779 words

I finally got the nerve to go out in public dressed. I've been dressing in private for years. It started with panties, Some of my wife's, some of in-laws that have stayed with us from time to time.

I finally got the nerve to buy some at a store. So exciting, looking at panties wondering how they will look on you. Took a while to find my correct size; I like them tight not no so tight I fall out of them. Some were so big they looked my something my grandma would wear. I now have collected a nice stash of panties: thongs, boy shorts, cheekies and bikinis.

Next thing I got into wearing was pantyhose and then stockings. I have just everyday pantyhose, fishnet but what I love the most are the lacy-top stockings. I have about a dozen pairs. I have a few skirts that I bought and a few blouses also.

Heels are the worst; they make me feel so sexy but finding ones that fit is not easy. I bought a few pairs that were too tight and I could not wear them very long but after trying them on I just knew I had to find the right pair. I finally found some at Kmart of all places, and on the clearance rack for like seven bucks. Not the sexiest, but they will do for now until I find maybe some spike heels. Not sure how I will walk in them but I know they will get my cock hard just putting them on.

Skirts are pretty easy to find. I have long ones but the ones I love the most are the short ones. Not so short my ass cheeks hang out, but sexy short. That and a nice pair of stockings do it for me. I think I have nice legs, for a dude. Blouses are hit-and-miss also. They really aren't made for guys. Surprise surprise. But after a few misses' sizes, I have a nice collection.

Bras are something I just recently got into. Again, they are not for men so it's also hit-and-miss. My first bra was not very sexy but it was so exciting looking at them at Walmart knowing I'd be wearing this. I had a raging hard-on the whole time. I wasn't very happy with the way the first one looked on me so I decided I'd get maybe a strapless bra. Back to Walmart I went, again with a hard-on. I found two that I liked; one was strapless and the other had what I think you call spaghetti straps. Both are padded and look great!

Paoola
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paoola

So I decided it was time to go outside dressed. I found a nice out-of-the-way rest area which is always vacant. I pulled in and got my bag of goodies. I removed my guy clothes and pulled on the lacy-top thigh-high stockings. Next were my panties, a nice pink lacy pair, and heels. Next on was my new sexy bra with inserts and my gray blouse. To finish off, I put on a sexy black mini-skirt and my black wig.

I walked around the lot for a few minutes, close to the car in case someone would come by; I would have a place close by to hide. After about fifteen minutes, I got bolder and thought, what the hell, let's walk up a trail that was close by. A short distance later, I found a picnic table that was not seen from the lot. Feeling adventurous, I sat at the table and stroked my hard cock. I could hear a car drive by but couldn't tell if it stopped or not. I stayed at the table for maybe another five minutes and thought the car had just driven by so I walked further up the trail.

It felt so good walking around dressed so sexy. I love wearing heels the most. Panties are no big deal, as I wear them almost every day. The stockings are something I wear more in the winter since they can be hot under my jeans. I meet with customers at my job and if they only knew what I was wearing underneath.

I decided to head back to the car and maybe drive around some before I met with my next customer. As I was heading back, I decided to stop at the table again. I was sitting there with my back to the trail that leads back to the parking lot when I heard a voice.

Crap, I'm caught! There is no place to hide--this guy caught me dressed as a woman...and a slutty one at that. 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

 

Published 
Written by steve99999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments