Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bobbie Is In Denial

"A femme boy's soak in the hot tub gets hotter than expected."

16
4 Comments 4
13.7k Views 13.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of Femme Boy Gets Cock Drunk."

I woke up the next morning naked with Amy spooning me. She was fully clothed, even had her high heels still on. My mouth was dry and my ass was sore. I felt like a rag that had been rung out. What happened?

Then I remembered kneeling in front of Joe, my ass hanging out like a juicy ham, practically panting and drooling over his thinly clothed cock. My sore little cocklet, which for some reason was tucked between my curled up legs, was already hard and leaking precum. Sometimes I push my cock down between my legs when I’m masturbating so that I can feel it pushing against the back of my legs. Something about the resistance and my cock being trapped is so hot. Usually, in these situations, I’ll lick the tip of my fingers, reach behind my ass, and rub the head of my boi clit till I cum.

This time, however, the sexy material of Amy’s pants was driving me wild, so I started grinding into her

“Unnh!” I whimpered as she stirred and started to reciprocate my grinding.

“Mmm,” she moaned into the nape of my neck. She started kissing the back of my neck and whispering in my ear.

“How’s my baby girl feeling this morning? Is she imagining her crush?”

“Ahh!” I said as my cock throbbed harder than I thought possible.

“Or is she imagining why I brought home such a prime slab of beefcake?”

“Huh? Hngg oh god.” She had reached between us and was now stroking the head of my clitty with all five fingers, lightly raking up and down like an octopus.

“Is that it, baby? Are you imagining your wife’s naughty pussy getting stuffed? When you heard me moaning on the porch, what did you imagine? Did you imagine me bent over the railing with a fat cock in me?”

My face burned as my mind swam in a bewildering cocktail of arousal and jealousy. Suddenly, as if possessed, I rolled over and threw the blankets off of us.

“Oh my!” said Amy. “Looks like somebody is awake!”

She lay there fully clothed, looking up at me, her legs splayed and arms over her head, her face totally serene. I started to undo her pants, fumbling with the zipper and button, but eventually getting them open. Amy wasn’t really helping.

“Could you lift your ass please?”

“Such a demanding lover you are this morning!” she said with a smirk.

She barely lifted her hips enough for me to get her pants down past her knees. I lifted her legs up and got on top of her. I thrust my raging dwarf cock inside her, and she didn’t so much as take a short breath. The corners of her lips started curling up into a sneer again.

“Are you inside me?”

My heart dropped. How many shades of red would my face go through today?

“Are you even hard?”

“Hnng oh fuck!”

I came inside her. I’m not sure I even got a full stroke, or that I even felt much of her pussy. It seemed not quite as tight as last time. I rolled off her and laid on my back, covering my face with my hands. I couldn’t believe it happened again.

“Well, now that that’s over with,” she said. She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She never used to close the door.

I can’t even describe the emotions I was feeling. I was ashamed beyond words, and yet my body was on fire with lust. I had made like a two pump chump inside my wife, and now my shame was coaxing my poor, confused little cock back to life.

I thought maybe a good soak in the hot tub would do me good. I got up and went over to my dresser. I rifled through it looking for my bathing suit.

“Hey babe, do you know where my bathing suit is?”

“It’s in your top drawer,” she shouted from the shower.

“I checked. It isn’t there.”

“Hmm, I guess maybe it accidentally went in with the Goodwill stuff?”

“Well shit, what am I supposed to do now? I was gonna use the hot tub.”

“You can borrow one of mine?”

“Seriously?”

“I mean, either that or go nude. But you know how old man Martin looks at you. It’s up to you.”

Old man Martin was our skeevy neighbor who’s always sitting on his porch watching the neighborhood go by. I’m convinced he’s gay because he always stares at me and licks his lips when I go out to check the mail. He’s always dropping stuff and asking me to come pick it up for him, but I really think he just uses it as an excuse to get a good look at my ass. I mentioned it to Amy one time and said I thought he was gay.

“Oh he’s not gay, trust me,” she said.

“How do you know?” I was washing dishes and looked over my shoulder at her. I was barefoot and wearing Amy’s flouncy apron (it’s the only one we have and I didn’t want to get my clothes wet). She was leaning against the counter looking at some bills. She walked up behind me in her 3-inch heels, which put her 3 inches taller than me. She pressed her crotch to my ass as she slid her hands under the apron and squeezed my nipples. I closed my eyes and moaned, and my knees buckled slightly.

“Honey, you’re the sweetest thing ever,” she said, and kissed my cheek.

I thought about that day and how safe and protected Amy made me feel. I had been laid off a few months before, so things were tight, financially speaking. I was having trouble finding work, so I made the extra effort to help out around the house. Amy always paid the bills, even when I was working, and now I could see it was causing her more stress than before, so I basically took over the cooking & cleaning so she wouldn’t have to worry about it.

I thought things had got better since she got that promotion at work, but maybe not if we needed to Joe to rent the spare room. I wasn’t crazy about living with a guy who had bullied me ever since I could remember, but if it took some of the stress off Amy, I was willing to accept it.

Right now, I was the one who needed some stress relief, so I went into Amy’s closet to find a bathing suit. She had so many great clothes, my mind started to wander as I remembered her wearing them, remembered how they felt when she rubbed up against me in them. I closed my eyes and breathed in her intoxicating scent.

“Hey ho!” Amy startled me out of my reverie. “Did you find what you need?” She was naked with a towel wrapped around her head. She stood there with her hands on her hips looking right at me. We’re the same height, but she always had this ability to make me feel small. But not in a bad way.

“I… umm… not really.”

“Well let’s find something…” She held up a thong bikini. “What do you think? No? Too skanky? Okay, how about this?” She held up a low-rise side-tie bikini. I frowned and shook my head.

“I don’t know what to tell you, princess. I don’t have any board shorts.”

“Do you have a one piece?”

“Yeah, but it’s a french cut thong. Your whole ass will be hanging out.”

“Fine, I’ll take it.”

“Are you sure? It’s not less modest than a one piece. He’ll be able to see the dimples in the small of your back.”

“I’m looking for more of the, um, ya know, frontal modesty.”

She grinned.

“Ahh, I see. you’re afraid of him seeing your fun size tallywhacker!” She reached over and flicked it, causing it to harden instantly.

“You bitch!” I couldn’t help but laugh. “How the fuck am I supposed to put this suit on now?”

“Yeah, that’s quite a massive obstacle you’ve got there. Let’s see…” She held the suit down for me to step into. I put my hand on her shoulder to steady myself and stepped into it. She pulled it up past my smooth and soft legs.

The tight material stretched over my hips, causing the soft flesh to dimple. She had to tug pretty hard to pull it over my juicy ass, and I squealed and grunted with every pull as I held my arms above my head while she worked it up my body.

When she got to my cocklet, she stopped. She pushed it against my torso with her finger and ran it up to the head, where she rubbed it tight little circles. I shivered, moaned, and closed my eyes. She took me in her mouth and went up and down my dainty little prick a few times before stopping.

“Nooo please don’t stop!”

“Such a tasty little bean. We have to keep you hard so you can hold your clitty in place while I pull the suit up. Try not to squirt!”

I held my cock against my torso, pointing at my navel, while she pulled the crotch of the suit over it. She pulled the top part of the suit up to my chest and paused again. She grabbed each breast, massaging them as she bent down to suckle on my right nipple. I drew in a sharp breath. She stood up.

“God! You are one succulent little snack,” she said. She held the straps for me while I gingerly put my slender arms through them. She stepped back and looked at me with a look somewhere between an artist looking at their prized creation and a lioness staring down a gazelle. My cheeks flushed. She moved in and gingerly held my cheeks as she leaned in for a long, sensuous kiss. She broke the kiss and put her lips to my ear. “This cake is gonna kill that old bastard!” She laughed and slapped my ass. I squealed and ran out of the room.

I walked out the back door and the humidity hit me like a wall. To most people, it was probably way too hot to get in a hot tub, but not me. I love being flushed and sweaty. Nothing relaxes me more. I padded over to the hot tub and started to remove the top. It wasn’t going to go willingly. I huffed and puffed to push it before finally calling Amy over to help me. She came out in a halter top and high waisted shorts. The nipples of her C-cups poked through the thin material like little machine gun turrets. God, am I lucky, I thought.

“What would you do without a man around the house?” she said. This was kind of a running joke between us. I stuck my tongue out at her. “I guess there’s not much danger of that with those juicy lips. Let’s get this thing off.” I turned back around and started pushing. She came up behind me and put her arms on either side of mine. They were only slightly bigger than mine but she had some serious muscle tone. As soon as she started pushing it came off easily.

“Thanks, baby!” I said. I spun around and put my arms around her shoulders.

“You’re welcome, dollface!” She put her hands around my waist and gave me a kiss. She squeezed my midriff and pulled away.

“Where are you going?”

“Meeting up with Joe so we can plan the move.”

“Oh…” My face went downcast. “Well okay then.”  I felt the muscles in my face tense up, and then suddenly I burst into tears.

“Aww, sweetie what’s the matter?”

“I don’t know, I don’t know what’s wrong with me,” I sobbed. “I guess it just feels like you’re spending all your time with him and not with me.”

“Honey, that’s not true.” She sat me down on the bench near the hot tub and put her arm around me.

“Well, that’s what it feels like.” I wasn’t sobbing now, just sniffling meekly.

“Bobbie, I can’t… I mean…. I just…”

“What?”

“You really don’t get it, do you?”

“Get what?”

She kissed my forehead. We were standing up now. “You’re such a naive little thing. I tell you what. When I get back tonight, we’ll try some new stuff in the bedroom.” My face lit up.

“Like what?” I said. She grinned a sly grin.

“You’ll see. I’ll be back later. Don’t let that tushy burn!” I blushed and spun around towards the hot tub.

“See ya baby!” I called.

Lauraagredo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lauraagredo

I got into the hot tub and immediately felt all the tension that was building up in me melt away. My experience with Joe had brought up a lot of confusing feelings, and a lot of memories. As much as I tried to suppress them, they tended to well up in moments of relaxation. That didn’t help my attempts to suppress the memories of last night. I couldn’t stop thinking about that image of Joe stroking that beautiful cock of his. I thought about grinding my ass into his crotch, of him cumming all over my bare ass.

Even though it hadn’t been in the water, my hair was soaked with sweat. It was matted to my forehead as beads of sweat poured down my face. I could feel my chest sweating under the hot bathing suit, which did not breathe at all. I stood up and took down the top of my suit to just below my navel. My two perky little mounds glistened in the sun. I stretched, first by raising my arms in the air and standing on my tippy toes on the hot tub seat, then pushing the small of my back and arching my back with my hands, thrusting my chest out. Suddenly I heard a man’s voice.

“Not exactly hot tub weather is it?”

“Huh?!? Whoah fuck!” He startled me so much that I slipped and fell, juicy ass over teakettle out of the hot tub and onto the grass.

“Holy shit, I’m sorry!” he said. It was a young guy, and he was on the other side of the fence, in old man Martin’s yard. “Here, let me help you up.”

“No no no, it’s okay,” I said, but he was already climbing up the fence. As he hopped over the fence, he landed weird and twisted his ankle.

“Oww, goddammit!” he said and crumpled to the ground in pain. I rolled my eyes as I pushed myself off the grass and stood up. I pulled up the straps of my swimsuit. I walked over to him and stood over him with my hands on my hips.

“That wasn’t very smart, now was it?”

“Unnh ow, no ma’am… I mean sir… I mean no--it wasn’t.”

“But you just couldn’t resist a damsel in distress could you?” He looked up sheepishly. “Come on sweetie, let’s get you over to a lawn chair.” I squatted down to help him up and put his arm over my shoulder. I carried him limping over to a lawn chair and laid him down, legs akimbo. His ankle was starting to swell up. “Let me get you some ice.”

I walked into the kitchen, and even in his pained state, I could see his eyes burning into my swishing buns as I walked away. I thought I heard a groan--probably just the pain, right? I went into the kitchen, got a big plastic freezer bag from a drawer, and walked over to the freezer. When I opened it, the cold air felt so good. I started filling the freezer bag, and then I noticed that we had some popsicles that I’d forgotten about. I suddenly got a naughty idea.

I’m not gay, I’m not even really into guys, but I’ve loved teasing men ever since I realized my feminine curves could drive them to distraction. It gave me such a power rush to realize that I could turn otherwise sane, intelligent men into drooling, mindless Neanderthals just by flaunting what Mother Nature gave me. Sure, sometimes it got out of hand, but when that happened I didn’t really enjoy it in a real sense.

I mean, technically my body would get aroused, but not because I wanted these guys. I’m pretty sure it was just my body’s way of defusing the situation so the guy wouldn’t get mad and I’d stay safe. It’s what women have been doing since the beginning of time. Why not me too? And if I can get a free dinner and an orgasm out of the deal, why not enjoy them? And well I guess there was that free vacation in college.

I basically spent two weeks on my back and was naked more than I was clothed. But who wouldn’t do that for a free trip to Jamaica? And if you’re gonna do it, why not enjoy it? That’s all I wanted to do. I wasn’t doing it because I liked wrapping my legs around a muscular stud and screaming like a drunken pornstar while he pummeled my ass and called me his dirty little bimbo fuck doll. I mean my body did like it. Shit, isn’t that why people go to the islands, to fuck like rabbits? But it’s not what I set out to do. I didn’t pursue it. These things just kinda happened to me.

But anyway, after I finished filling the ice bag, I grabbed a pink popsicle. I closed the freezer and opened the popsicle. Better prime the pump, I thought. I licked it a few times and deliberately drooled some of it down on to my chest. I walked outside sucking on it and carrying the ice bag to where the young man was.

He was in the same position I’d left him in, but he’d brought his arms up to cover his eyes to shade them from the sun. He was in so much pain I don’t think he noticed me, so I paused a second to get a good look. He was quite a slab, I have to say. 6’3”, probably about 220lbs of solid muscle. Brown hair, blue eyes, tanned all over. Even with his shorts riding up I couldn’t see a tan line.

He was wearing a tank top, and I could see the little indentation at the top of his sternum, where sweat was starting to gather. He was positively sparkling with little beads of perspiration all over. And I could see a cock head just barely peeking out the leg of his shorts. My heart thumped and I started to feel lightheaded. I noticed I had unconsciously started sucking the popsicle faster. I took it out of my mouth and pulled my full, pouty lips tight as I did so.

Pop! Out came the popsicle, dripping with my drool. He looked up.

“I got you some ice, Prince Charming.”

“Thanks.” He looked up at me squinting.

I kneeled down with my knees pressed together by his swollen ankle. I gently placed the ice bag on and continued sucking on a popsicle, allowing some of it to drool onto my chest.

“So what’s your name, stud?” I asked.

“Steve,” he said. “Yours?”

“Bobbie.”

I continued sucking on the popsicle. Instead of moving it in and out of my mouth, I held it still and bobbed my head up and down on it. He kept staring at me, licking his lips, his breathing getting heavier. I couldn’t see his cock from this angle, but I noticed something stirring in his shorts.

“I can run inside and get my phone if you wanna take a picture,” I said. I leaned over to his ear. “It’ll last longer,” I whispered.

“Haha, um yeah I uhh… that’s um....”

I leaned back to the end of the chair where his ankle was and stood up. I started licking the popsicle at the bottom and slowly dragged my tongue up to the top. When I got there, I started flicking the head with my tongue.

“Do you want some?” I said.

“I.. uhh… what?”

“Do you want some of my popsicle?”

“Oh, um, I… sure, why not.”

I straddled the chair so that I was directly above him. I bent over at the waist, keeping my legs straight. and held the popsicle out for him. The thong pressed tightly against my quivering asshole, my ass on display for anyone who cared to see. He reached up to grab the popsicle, and some of it dripped onto his cheek.

“Ohmygod I’m such a clutz,” I said in a breathy whisper. “Let me get that.”

I sat down on his lap and leaned forward. I put one hand on his chest as I licked the popsicle drippings off his cheek. My meager but determined little member was fully hard under my bathing suit. As best I could tell, I was sitting on a Burmese python that had swallowed an aluminum bat. I ground my bare ass cheeks against it as he closed his eyes and groaned.

“Tsk tsk,” I clucked. “Such a typical man. You almost break your ankle and all you can think about is getting your dick wet. You probably think I’m just some bimbo cock slut. That’s why you jumped over the fence, isn’t it? You saw some grade A fuck meat and you couldn’t resist.”

His eyes were rolled back in his head. He groaned and gasped as he grabbed my ass cheeks.

“Ooh, more than just a handful, aren’t they? How long were staring at my ass and tits before you said something? Were you imagining splitting me open with this monster you’re hiding?” I reached behind me and squeezed the head of his cock with palm.

His dick throbbed even harder. I leaned in and tenderly grabbed his cheeks as I started kissing him. I was so turned on, which was good because I knew that would make it easier to take care of this poor guy, whom I totally was not into at all, because I’m not into guys.

I moved to the end of the lawn chair and pulled down his shorts. His massive 9” tool sprang free. It was beautiful. Long and thick, circumcised with a huge purple head and a slight upward curve to it.

“Oh my!” I gasped. “I do declare. Is this all for me?”

It was laying on his stomach, reaching well past his navel. His big balls were shaved, and there was only a little patch of manscaped hair just above his cock. I sucked on his balls before licking all the way up his cock. He was gasping now, like he was having trouble breathing. I better get this boy off before he has a seizure, I thought.

“Somebody should really take care of this for you,” I said

“Huh?!?” he said. There was panic in his eyes.

I smiled. I picked up his cock and tossed it from one hand to another. It weighed so much my little arms could barely lift it.

“Don’t worry sugar. This swimming hole has a slut on duty.”

My last words trailed off as I knelt between his legs and grabbed his magnificent cock with my dainty hand and put my hot mouth on it. I started bobbing my head up and down on this glorious beast, moaning as I did. I could feel my clitty rubbing against the liner of my swimsuit every time I moved up and down, so I was getting just as worked up as him.

I could start to feel precum leaking from the head of his dick, so I stopped. I pulled my arms out of the straps of my bathing suit and pulled it down, exposing my tits. I slapped his cock against each breast, one after the other. With each smack, precum sprayed onto my chest.

“Ooh!” I squealed. I smiled. “Mister you’re gonna get dehydrated!”

I squeezed his cock. A dollop of precum formed at the head, and I dove back on it like I was starving. I swallowed his cock, all of it. It was halfway to my stomach, but I didn’t gag or choke. I always thought that my lack of a gag reflex would be great if I were into guys. Oh well!

He grabbed my hair with both hands.

“God you have one sexy mouth!” he said. He started thrusting his hips up to meet my downstrokes, and that sent me over the edge. My mouth clamped down on his dick like a vice as my little cocklet squirted up past my belly button and all over my stomach and chest.

He groaned loudly, arched his back, and sprayed blast after blast of hot cum in my mouth. I tried to swallow but couldn’t keep up, and eventually, I had to come up for air while he was still erupting in my hands. His cum spilled out of my mouth and onto my chin and chest as he spurted more on my cheeks and into my hair.

I knelt there slack jawed, drooling, my eyes half closed, covered in cum. We were both still as we caught our breath. Within a few minutes, he was sleeping. I took it as a compliment that he was able to sleep in this heat. I must have sucked all the life out of him. I chuckled and shook my head. Such a man, I thought.

I got up and walked around the pool. I looked down at my suit and saw that there was cum all over me. I couldn’t tell whose was whose. The bathing suit was splotched and it felt slimy with all that boy batter all over it. Fuck it, I thought. I started working down over my hips and butt. Not an easy feat. Did I mention I have a big, round ass and wide, juicy hips? I grunted and groaned and finally got it off.

I looked down and beheld my wanton, naked body before diving into the pool and feeling all the sweat and cum sliding off me. I glided gracefully underwater thinking about nothing, the memories of the last 24 hours faded and faint in the afterglow of orgasm and in the cool, serene water of the pool.

I swam to other other end and got out. I sauntered over to a lawn chair and laid down on my stomach. I dozed off wondering what my wonderful wife had planned for our night in bed.

 

Published 
Written by buckyballs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments