Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Christy - Part 5

"Christy gets it all."

8
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Leading me towards the bed, Nick pulled me into his arms and I willingly let him. I lifted my face to his and parted my lips, inviting him to kiss me. Our tongues probed each other, our lips moist and eager. Nick was moving his hands all over me – to my face, my neck, then travelling firmly down to my sensitive waist and kneading my panty-clad buttocks.

I couldn’t help myself from melting into him – I felt as if he was all over me, consuming me, and I loved it. I could feel his prick begin to get hard again, and then there it was rubbing against my own rock hard cock, which was desperately trying to escape from the confines of my black silky knickers. Nick’s hands slid down my chest to my stomach, which sent shivers through me and I leaned further into him as my knees buckled.

His hands slipped under the elastic of my underwear and they worked between my crotch to my inner thighs, feeling the smoothness of my shaved pubis. His right hand slipped fully between my legs to my ball sack, caressing my hairless bollocks before moving back up to my shaft, grasping it firmly and wanking me gently.

I thought I was going to explode and pass out at the same time, but just as I neared the point of no return Nick pulled away, pushing me back onto the bed. I kicked off my heels and wriggled toward the pillows at the head of the bed. Nick stripped off the rest of his clothes, revealing a lovely physique – not overly muscular but with a good level of toning on display. His cock twitched a couple of times as he stood there, his eyes hungrily taking in my body.

I tried to act seductively, keeping my knees together as I twisted to one side, looking over my shoulder, the position meaning that I was hiding my cock but exposing my buttocks to him. I’d practised this pose in the privacy of my dorm room and knew that my stockings and knickers would frame my ass perfectly. I could see from the smile on his face that he liked what saw.

He knelt on the bed, grabbing my ankles and swinging me straight on so I was fully on my back again. Sliding his hands up my legs, he firmly pushed them apart as his face moved into the gap formed by my spread thighs. I could read his intentions and I did a pelvic tilt, lifting my buttocks off the bed as his hands reached my panties, which were soon pulled off and thrown into a corner of the room.

I thought his target was going to be my cock, which it was briefly, as he drew it into his warm, wet mouth. He expertly blew me, his mouth firmly working my shaft and gently sucking my balls. But that was a brief distraction as he pushed my legs into the air, rocking me onto my back and exposing my arse. His tongue briefly lingered on my balls before he left a snail trail of saliva down into my crack and started to eat me.

The sensation was amazing. I’d never had my ass eaten before and the feeling was indescribable. Nick was really into it, working his tongue passionately around my gagging hole, darting into me, trying to penetrate my tight ring. I could literally feel the wetness in my ass hole and soon it wasn’t just his tongue but a first finger, swiftly joined by a second. I clenched my buttocks around his digits, rocking against them as they twirled inside, enjoying him inside me and letting him loosen me up.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

It really was the most erotic thing I’d ever felt and a series of moans escaped my lips to let him know how good it felt!

I couldn’t take anymore without cumming, but I wasn’t ready to release my load yet. I pushed Nick’s head away from my ass, before pulling him up the bed so that he was on top of me. We kissed passionately and I could taste my musky ass scent on his lips, which was a major turn on. I knew what I really wanted and I rolled Nick onto his back, my stocking clad legs soon straddling his hips as I leant over his torso and continued to kiss him deeply.

I reached behind myself and played with my own ass, gauging how lubricated I was, trying to determine if there was enough saliva to allow Nicks cock to penetrate my willing hole. I decided there was, moving my hand from my arse to his cock and leaning back onto him, guiding it and urging it to break through my tight ring.

This was a position I’d practised many times with my favourite vibrator, but never in real life, but I knew that I’d be able to take him. Sure enough, Nick’s expert ass eating and fingering had done the job and soon his cock head was in my arse. I held him there, letting me settle into the sensation of being penetrated, before slowly, very slowly sliding back onto his exquisite hardness.

With him fully inside me, I let out a sigh and rested on top of him briefly, my butt cheeks resting fully against the top of his thighs, my cock upright and rigid. He gripped my hips and I ground down on top of him, before leaning forward and slowly rising up the length of his shaft until I could feel his bell end straining at my ring. I paused and slid back down his shaft, savouring the feeling of being so full of cock, before rising again. I soon got into a rhythm, bouncing on his hard meat, my own cock stiff yet mobile, slapping against my stomach on every upstroke.

Nick’s hands were willing me to go faster, lifting me by my waist and then pulling me back down at an ever-increasing pace. The nerve endings on my ring were tingling like mad and every fourth or fifth stroke his cock would pound my prostate, making my cock leak pre-cum so that it was practically a steady stream of goo dripping onto Nick’s abs. Even though Nick had cum in my mouth only a short while before, I could feel him starting to tense, getting ready to fill my ass with his seed. I sped up the pace, my body glistening with sweat as I put everything into milking his cock.

With one final effort, he pulled me down on top of him, thrusting his cock deep into my butt, holding me there as he unloaded inside me. The jerking of his cock set off my own climax and I unloaded stream after stream of spunk, hitting the pillow behind Nick’s head, his chest and tummy. Like a greedy gurl, I leant forward and licked my own juices from his torso before collapsing fully on top of him, the two of us catching our breath and holding each other tightly.

Eventually, I rolled off to the side of Nick and he rolled with me, moving as one into a spooning position. Exhausted and with his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight and still hard enough for me to feel him against the small of my back, we drifted off to sleep...

Published 
Written by crevels
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments