Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Uncommon Ten

"A blast from the past returns for a three hour tour."

13
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Because I adore the way Herbert fucks I think of him often, and tonight would be no exception. He used to come for six hours every Friday and Saturday night. For over a year, something always seemed to keep him too busy to return for a visit. I decided to send him an E-Mail; it was only one word, “tonight?” Much to my surprise, I got an immediate answer “OK.”

I asked if he remembered how to get to my house or if he needed directions. He sent back an answer saying he remembered. I wrote back to him, asking if he would send me an ETA, knowing he would not. He had always taken an inordinately long time to arrive, so I knew I had plenty of time to prepare for his arrival.

I started with my hygienic routine, cleaning myself inside and out, then brushed my silky hair. Herbert does not want any hint of masculinity in a cross-dresser. I put on a pair of blue, tattoo-pattern, open-bottom pantyhose stockings and a pair of purple lace, open-bottom panties with a bow on the back. I put on a sports bra and inserted the silicone artificial breasts.

I selected a metallic gold, micro mini dress, matching gold metallic gloves, and shoes. I dressed in the outfit I had chosen and checked the overall look in the mirror. A pair of long, tassel, rhinestone earrings and my Lady Deville moon-phase watch would complete the ensemble. I put on some dark burgundy lipstick in a slutty manner.

While I waited for Herbert, I sat remembering why I thought of him so fondly. The first thing that came to mind was that he almost always fucked for several hours, as many as five hours on occasion. He would use his massive dick in a gentle, pleasing manner that I found intoxicating. Since I am not a fan of body hair, his smooth, black body was perfect for me.

When Herbert arrived, I was pleased that he followed me right upstairs to my playroom. The last few times we had played together, he had me on my knees on a coffee table in my theater. He would watch porn on the hundred-inch screen while fucking me. Even with lots of pillows, the coffee table hurt my knees.

Once inside my playroom, I immediately dropped to my knees. I squatted at the side of the bed while Herbert disrobed. As he approached, I opened my mouth to invite his large, still flaccid dick inside. I guided my mouth to the head of his cock and drew it in with suction. Once inside my mouth, I could feel his dick slowly grow to a full erection as he began to pump.

I caressed his legs and the cheeks of his ass while he explored my throat with his dick. With each stroke of his dick, he probed deeper and deeper into my throat. Once the entire length of his dick was using my throat, he was so sensitive to my need to breathe and keep from gagging it was as if he were reading my mind. He would slowly push the entire length of his dick down my throat till his scrotum perched on my wet lower lip, pause for three seconds and withdraw.

I fought my instinct to close my eyes while his dick held ownership over my mouth; I wanted to watch his gorgeous cock working on my mouth. He continued fucking my throat for about ten or fifteen minutes as his ball sack became wet with moisture from my tongue and lower lip. We both seemed to end the foreplay simultaneously to begin the main event.

I hopped onto the edge of the bed, and Herbert guided my body to the position he wanted me in. He gently guided my body with his hands without saying a word. Herbert wanted my legs in a particular arrangement, just wide enough for him to fit between them. He placed his hands on the crowns of my hips, and we were both ready to start our dance.

Even though Herbert is a bit over ten inches with considerable girth, the initial penetration is as comfortable as someone half his size. The reason is partly that his dick is only semi-hard when he pushes his dick into me. He makes three attempts to get his dick inside me, each attempt being off target, then, on the fourth attempt, his dick just slid inside me.

The pace started slow, and I mirrored his every movement with my hips to share the work and the pleasure. As the tempo of body movements increased, it became harder to synchronize with him because he would occasionally change the beat. He would, from time to time, push his dick hard inside me and hold it there with a large forward force. I would use my feet on the edge of the bed to pull backward, and my arms braced in front of me to match his pushing.

Occasionally during one of these deep thrusts, I would violently flail my hips back and forth to feel the head of his cock deep inside me. I could feel the sack of his balls gently spread the cheeks of my ass apart. As Herbert fucks he is always striving to get a little deeper inside me. For this reason, I always loved the way that Herbert fucks me.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

I remembered a sissy training video I had recently viewed that suggested arching your back and tilting your hips back would give your male partner a more comfortable angle. I tried this technique on Herbert the effect was immediate and profound. His intensity increased, he seemed to be getting considerably deeper inside me, and the motion was far smoother.

I had never actually experienced an orgasm with Herbert, but sex with him was so much fun that I did not miss having them. His dick was always riding on my G-spot, just not hard enough to trigger an orgasm. We had been fucking for about fifteen minutes when something happened; I felt a faint orgasm that lasted about ten seconds. I reached down underneath myself to caress his large beautiful balls.

I had never fully mastered the female coital maneuver but had been practicing. This set of moves involves a backward stroke with a sharp upward thrust at the end, almost the opposite of the male coital maneuver. I now found myself doing it almost instinctively. The flow of the sex was now more fluid and natural, resulting in a series of orgasms for me.

We had been fucking for about an hour and a half when I had a sequence of three orgasms. All three took me to the edge of my comfort level without exceeding it. The first orgasm was about twenty seconds long, the next was about forty-five seconds long, and the third lasted over a minute. These were not screaming orgasms or black-out level orgasms but were intensely pleasurable. Herbert must have heard the mouse-like squeaking I made during the last orgasm because he began fucking with increased intensity.

One thing to know about being fucked by Herbert is that his erection level will fluctuate between rock-hard and flaccid. Not having an erection that is reliable and firm might seem annoying, but surprisingly is quite thrilling. When his dick becomes soft, he keeps on fucking and never slips out. He has more dick inside you when he is soft than most guys have when they are hard. If his dick becomes flaccid, it will be hard in another minute.

After having fucked me for over two hours, Herbert said he had to use the bathroom. As he left the room, I positioned myself face down on the bed with my legs over the edge. I decided my position would not be high enough, so I placed pillows under my tummy. I did not know if he would find my new positioning pleasing, but when he returned, he just popped his dick inside me and resumed fucking.

I was far more comfortable and soon rewarded with three thrilling, minute-long orgasms. With no leverage for my feet or legs, all I could do was lay there and be fucked. Herbert must have noticed the same thing because he stopped within a quarter-hour. I asked if he would like to get on the bed, and he agreed. I got in the middle of the bed with a big pile of pillows under my body and my knees forward, making a kind of M pattern.

My new position freed me to maneuver, so I could now move as wildly as I liked. Herbert got on his knees between my feet, with them barely touching his ankles, and popped his dick back inside me. I was now moving my hips quite violently in perfect synchronization with Herbert. My next orgasm was astounding and lasted continuously for three minutes or more. For a guy who had never given me an orgasm, the ten he gave me put him in my book of records.

Herbert stretched his legs out behind him and then raised slightly on his knees. My back now held most of the weight of his abdomen, pressing my body down into the pillow. I could no longer move my hips or even my legs. He fucked me pretty hard in this position, shoving me into my pile of pillows with each thrust of his cock. I had one more quick orgasm before he pulled his dick out of me.

Herbert moved to the corner of the bed where the two walls meet and sat staring at the ceiling. I came over to lay next to him and kissed his body in many places. He made some small talk about folk medicine and some conspiracies regarding airplane trails. He said it was time to leave, so I watched him dress and walked him to the door.

As to whether he had an orgasm or an ejaculation, as in the past, I could not tell. I even fingered myself to check but still could not tell. It does not matter because it was a fun three hours of pure recreational fucking.

Published 
Written by KimberleySlut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors