Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Introduction To My Crossdressing

"Celebrating 50 years of Crossdressing!"

26
16 Comments 16
12.7k Views 12.7k
579 words 579 words

Author's Notes

"My earliest crossdressing memory."

Many of the crossdressing life stories I've read on Lush have similar beginnings. The early adolescence, the mother's or sister's clothes, the masturbation! It's fifty years since my first urge to dress in feminine garments, and ever since then, it has been an integral part of my colourful life.

I remember the day fairly vividly. I was settling down in our bathroom, to do what EVERY adolescent does at that age. Wank! My inspiration back in those days were my mum's pals, her sister, and a couple of the neighbour's daughters. Dad was at work, and mum had taken my little sister to dance class, and I was alone.

As I started with my self-gratification, I couldn't help but notice my sister's colourful mini-dress, dumped on top of the wicker laundry basket. It was green, with red and yellow, horizontal stripes. (I can see it now!) Lying on top of the dress were her tan tights, with her not so white panties still inside. I even remember the white three quarter length socks that were still attached to the legs of her tights, and it was apparent that she'd removed her clothing from the waist down, in a oner.

To this day, I have absolutely no idea why I had a sudden urge to put on my little sister's clothes. I had no desire to be a female... still don't! Fuck! I'd French-kissed a girl before my teens, and my only mission in life was to produce cum and lose my virginity to one of the girls in my class.

Although my sis was three years my junior, she was tall for her age, but with no hint yet of her having to wear a bra. I got out of my clothes and put on her dress. My hard-on was spoiling the image. Her pants and tights sorted that problem.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

There was no full-length mirror in the bathroom, only a shaving mirror on a wall cabinet, that I hadn't had the need to use yet. Even although I was alone I still tip-toed through to my parents' bedroom where I caught my first glimpse of myself in the full-length wardrobe mirror. That image has remained with me for over 50 years.
Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a pair of my Mum's high heel shoes, and I was soon 3" taller as my size six feet slid easily into Mum's size seven stilettos.


I immediately fell in lust with my reflection. I watched myself masturbate and within a minute I was cumming in my hand.

The amount of cum was more than I'd normally produce and the orgasm was more intense than any of my wanking experiences to date. Little did I know back then that this day would influence the rest of my life, I have to say in a positive way. Sure there have been some negative moments. In my early adulthood, I'd purged countless times.


These days I have really close friends that know and have witnessed my transformation and without exception have been blown away with my female persona. I'm lucky to have sensational legs, no Adam's apple, and still cute enough to get away with it. (in the right light) The beautiful lady I'm married to had seen me "dressed" before we were an item, and was fully aware that she would be halfing her wardrobe when we wed 25 years ago.

I have an abundance of true-life stories to tell. Watch this space!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by JudyReid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments