Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With Robyn

"A cross-dresser takes a T-gurl to the bookstore for some group fun."

27
9 Comments 9
6.5k Views 6.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words

I met Robyn in one of the chat rooms on Lush Stories.  She too was a cross-dresser, but far more committed to it than myself.  She was a full-time dresser on hormones and is probably considered a T-girl.  It was a strange relationship.  We were both gurls constantly looking for cock, yet, at the same time, teasing each other like two lesbians.  With so much role-playing and cybersex amongst the multitude of participants in the chat rooms, it is difficult to separate reality and fantasy.  I wasn’t sure if her invitations to fuck her were part of a game or a bonafide offer.  Given our conversations to this point, neither of us were well endowed.  Although, in my case, I could occasionally get a five-inch rock hard erection.  However, with little need for it, the occasions were few and far between.  

Our teasing continued for several months developing into an almost daily routine.  While I so much enjoyed our relationship, I sensed an emptiness in Robyn.  Whenever I described one of my recent experiences at one of the bookstores, she would reply with, “That sounds so hot, invite me next time.” 

I always responded, “Sure, when would you like to go?” She would immediately move on to something else or just disappear from the chat room. I just assumed it wasn’t practical anyway. 

One day during a group chat she revealed she lived in an adjacent county across the state line.  I couldn’t believe she was so close.  All this time I thought she was a thousand miles away.  Then I thought to myself, maybe this is why she’s been so elusive.  She wants to keep her distance.  But, why would she give away her location?  This just confused and frustrated me more.  I didn’t want to lose her valued friendship, so I didn’t do anything that would put it at risk.

A few weeks later, in the chat room, I described an experience over the previous weekend when I was fucked in the ass twice in the same night.  After several congratulations by some of the gurls, Robyn whispered privately, “When are we going to the bookstore together?”

I gave her my standard answer, “When would you like to go?” 

To my surprise, she replied, “How about this weekend?”

Was this for real?  Did she really want to go with me?  Would I finally meet my idol?  I couldn’t believe how nervous I suddenly became.  I use an avatar on my profile.  It is an image of what I wish I looked like.  I’m nowhere close to looking like it.  In fact, I don’t think I’m even passable.  This is why I go to the bookstores in the first place.  The men there are more interested in my anal and oral skills than my facial features.  As long as I dress sexy, they treat me like a woman.  This probably works in my favor since there are no surprises.  They know what I am from the start and they’re going into a sexual situation with their eyes wide open.  I don’t think I’ve ever disappointed any of them.

While still reeling from Robyn’s unexpected reply, I somehow responded with, “Okay.  You name the time and day.”

“Is Saturday evening around seven good for you?”

I answered, “Yes.  Where do you want to meet?”

“Let’s meet in the bookstore parking lot.  Give me the address for my GPS.”

I frequent two bookstores.  One has extensive accommodations: multiple theatres, rooms, and booths, along with the traditional store area.  The other is much smaller with a store area, a few booths and three viewing rooms with a leather sofa and two chairs that seat, at best, five people.  This was a better choice since there would be far less activity and people.  It was also much closer to the state line and the area she said she lived.  I typed in the address in the private mode and a description of my car.  She responded, “It’s a date.”

I spent the following days going over how I would dress, what I would say, what we would do, and a million scenarios, including her not showing up. I have had a few rendezvous planned in the past and they all ended up as no-shows leaving me crushed.  This would be a disappointment that I don’t think I would get over. I was a wreck all week.

Circumstances were in my favor on Saturday.  I was alone for the weekend.  I spent the entire afternoon getting ready.  First, I douched my ass with a high-volume enema.  Next, I used Nair on my legs, shaved everywhere else, showered, and soaked in the bathtub for over an hour in scented bath beads.  Then, I painted my toenails and fingernails with a hot pink nail polish.   Nothing says “fuck me” like hot pink.

After a week of deliberation in my mind, I decided I would wear a skirt and blouse, bare-legged, with open-toed shoes.  My legs are one of my best assets and I wanted to show them off.  Also, I love the thrill of the cold air blowing up my skirt.  The shoes would expose my painted toenails, but were easy to walk in.  Poor walking form is a dead giveaway for cross-dressers. 

I started off with a red lace thong with a full front to keep things in place.  Then, I put on a red full coverage “B” cup bra with medium size adhesive breast forms.  While the full coverage bra is not as sexy as many of my skimpier bras, It keeps my breast forms in place, regardless of my activity.  I didn’t want anything to be out of place tonight.  I’d rather dress a little on the conservative side to be more convincing than to look like a pathetic old queer.  Finally, I put on my maroon mid-thigh skirt and white blouse that left my bra quite visible through the material.

It was time for the hardest part: make-up.  I began with a light shade followed by a darker shade in key areas to minimize my masculine features.  Then I used mascara to darken my eyelashes.  Since I keep my eyebrows short, I have a lot of choices with the eyebrow pencil.  I made a long delicate curve with a sharp tail over both eyes.  My choice of eye shadow has been poor in the past, so I used a light brown sparingly.  I finished with a liquid lip gloss that stays on better than normal lipstick. 

I decided to put my wig on before leaving and take my chances of being seen by my neighbors.  I wanted it to look perfect and this was not possible using the car mirror in low light.  The wig was dark with straight shoulder-length hair.  Again, conservative, but fewer issues to stick out.  Although I have never felt passable, it didn’t bother me much before.  However, tonight was different.  I combed the wig before and after putting it on.

It was almost time to go.  I put on my shoes, bracelet, ankle bracelet, and necklace.  Then, I dabbed on a little perfume.  I put a pair of light bikini panties, a dozen condoms, two tubes of lube, paper towels, money, and breath mints in my carry bag.  It was dark outside now.  This would make my exit easier.  I keep my car in my garage so the risk of being seen is minimized.  I got in the car, opened the garage door with my remote, backed out, no one around, closed the door, and drove off.

Although Robyn said we’d meet at seven, I wanted to be there early.  We didn’t exchange telephone numbers and her only way to identify me was the information I gave her on my car.  I was already convinced that she was going to back out.  If there was one chance in a million she was going to be there, I didn’t want to miss it.  I arrived at the bookstore twenty minutes early.  I must have looked at the car clock a hundred times while I waited. 

A car pulled into the parking lot.  My heart started to race.  It passed by me and parked toward the entrance.  It had in-state tags.  It was a few minutes after seven.  I started to prepare for the worst, she wasn’t going to show up.  Suddenly, someone tapped on my window.  I lowered the window.  The woman asked, “Joannie, is that you?”

I couldn’t believe my eyes.  She was beautiful.  I nervously answered, “Robyn?”

“Yes, I am.  I’m glad to meet you.  Are you going to get out and give your girlfriend a hug?”  I opened the door and got out.  She gave me a big hug as she said, “I hope I didn’t scare you.”

I said, “A little I guess, I didn’t see you pull in.”

“I parked on the street around the corner.  I’m always nervous around these places.  I’m afraid someone will follow me when I leave.”  Then she backed up two steps and asked, “Well, are you disappointed?”

What a package.  She was tall and slim with a cute face and shoulder-length hair.  She was wearing a tight one-piece black dress with black stockings and high heels.  She was perfectly proportioned.  Her skin was milky white.  I thought to myself, if that’s what hormones do, I’m going to have to try them myself.  However, I’m sure it was much more than that.

“Are you kidding me?  You’re stunning.  You’re everything I imagined, but even better.  I should be asking you if you’re disappointed.  I know I’m not all that and could never be as beautiful as you.”

 “Don’t sell yourself short.  Well, let’s go in, then,” she urged.

I reached into my car and grabbed my bag before locking it up.  We walked around the building to the entrance and went in.  I quietly said to the attendant, “Two for the theaters, please.”

He responded, “It's half price for women, that will be fifteen dollars.”  I gave him a twenty-dollar bill and waited for the change.

Robyn said, “Let me give you half.”

I responded, “That’s okay.  You can pay next time girlfriend.”  Then, I took her hand and we walked to the door with a “three” on it.  “Let’s see what’s behind door number three.”

I already knew what was behind the door.  There are three of these small rooms in this bookstore.  One price gets admission to all three.  One of them has videos featuring gay men only, one has T-gurls, and, number three, has men and women performing traditional anal, oral, and vaginal sex.  The men in the bookstore constantly move back and forth between the three rooms trolling for their prey.  It was only a matter of time before they found us.

I guess it was still early.  We sat on the couch by ourselves for ten or fifteen minutes watching the video.  There was a well-hung guy getting a deep throat blow job from a naked woman.  Robyn commented, “Wow, that’s a nice cock!”  She rubbed my thigh a little.  “Joannie, you have the smoothest legs I’ve ever felt.  What’s your secret?”

I told her, “Nair.  Unfortunately, they will only feel like this for a day or so.” 

Just then, a man walked into the room.  He stopped and did a double-take.  After standing there for a few minutes he began rubbing his crotch.  Robyn said, “Well, is Dick coming out to play?”

He didn’t need any more coaxing than that.  He unbuckled his belt, lowered his pants, and began stroking his cock.  It was average-sized, about six inches.  Robyn giggled, “Dick looks lonely, why don’t you bring him a little closer.”

He took a few steps towards us.  Robyn stood up, leaned over, reached out, and jerked him off a little before putting his cock in her mouth.  After a few minutes, she stopped and looked at me, “Could you be a dear and take care of my back end, please.”

My goal is always to get myself fucked in the ass.  But, how could I say no to her?  I began to rub her ass.  She had such a beautiful and sexy body.  It was making me hard.  I pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties under her garter belt.  I leaned over and kissed up and down her soft and smooth cheeks.  She was all woman and she was bringing out the little man I thought was long gone.

I reached over to my purse, took out a condom, removed the wrapper, and rolled it onto my hardened cock.  I squeezed a small dab of warming lotion over the condom.  I rubbed the tip of my cock between her firm and separated cheeks to locate her rear door.  Then, I gently pushed forward slowly penetrating her.  She was so warm inside as I passed through her sphincter into her colon.  She gave off a soft moan of approval.  I knew from chat room talks that she loved to be “spit-roasted”. 

Suddenly, the door opened and another man entered the room.  He stood there, like the first, doing a double-take on the situation.  I invited him over, “There’s room for another behind me.”  He didn’t waste any time.  He came over, pulled up my skirt, and pulled down my thong.  I could hear him unwrapping a condom, probably the one I left on the couch next to the warming lotion.  He began probing between my cheeks with his cock that I had yet to see.  While I couldn’t tell how long it was, I could certainly feel its girth. 

He started to penetrate my ass with the large round tip of his cock.  My anal ring was stretched like a balloon as it forced its way inside me.  I could feel the raised nubs of the condom sliding through my sphincter.  I love that feeling.  He must have been at least seven or eight inches long as it felt like his entry took forever.  I had never been in a daisy chain before this.  It was phenomenal. 

My hands were on Robyn’s hips.  Her hands were on the first man’s waist.  His hands were on her shoulders and my man had his arms wrapped around the front of me with his hands on my tits.  The man behind me was setting the pace.  Every time he thrust forward into my ass, he pushed me forward into Robyn’s ass, in turn pushing her mouth over the first man’s cock.  We were all grunting in unison.  We went on like that for at least twenty minutes.

GloriSparkss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GloriSparkss

The heat was rising in my ass and my cock at the same time.  I knew I wasn’t going to last too long, but I didn’t want to be the first to cum.  Robyn began to moan a little.  I was so hoping that she would orgasm before me.  I wouldn’t be able to satisfy her once I came and there was nothing I wanted more than to see her glad she came here tonight.  The guy in the front of the line began to gasp loudly.  He was quite loud as he shot his load into Robyn’s mouth.  Since she was being pushed involuntarily, she could not restrain herself on his cock.  He must have become too sensitive from his orgasm, he pulled it out of her mouth, and stepped back with a loud, “Shiiiiiit, that was too much.”

She replied back, “Not for me it wasn’t.”

With her mouth no longer full, I could hear Robyn clearly as she moaned progressively longer and louder.  I couldn’t hold back any longer.  Just as I let go with one of the most intensive orgasms ever, I could hear her let out a long climatic moan.  What perfect timing.  My hands involuntarily clenched tight on her hips as she pushed back into me declaring, “Joannie, that was fantastic!”

I held on to her as tight as possible while my own body was swaying back and forth from the continuing thrusting in my ass.  My shrinking cock finally slithered from her beautiful ass and condom leaving it partially inside her.  She stood up, breaking my hold on her hips, turned around and placed her hands on my shoulders helping to hold me up.  I was gasping and grunting as I leaned forward partially embracing her.  This pushed my ass harder into his crotch and his cock deeper inside me.  She looked into my eyes and smiled, “I think you’re really enjoying this.”

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders for support uttering in her ear, “Of course I am.”  I’m sure she could feel the force of the thrusts behind me as he increased his speed.  I started cooing as he started grunting.   His arms were still wrapped around me with his hands tightly cupping my tits.  He began increasing his grip.  His thrusts slowed, but were more intense as he built up to his climax. 

Finally, he stuttered, “I’m…I’m….I’m…coming!”  He stood straight up, pulling me from Robyn, and lifting me off of my feet.  “Ohhhhh……Ahhhhhh!”  He held me in the air, with my feet dangling, tight for twenty or thirty seconds.  I could feel his cock pumping in my ass as he filled the condom with his cum.

When he let me back down, Robyn embraced me, again, as she said, “Wow, that was intense.  Are you okay?” 

I replied, “Yeah, I’m good.”

After he pulled his softening cock from my ass, I turned around, grabbed a paper towel from my bag, wrapped it around the condom and pulled it off.  He must have been a heavy cummer.  The condom was full and his dick was heavily coated with his cum.  I kneeled down and licked him clean, to his delight, before he pulled his pants up and left the room.

 When I stood back up, I let my thong drop to the floor.  Then, I picked it up and put in my bag.  I took out my spare bikini style panties and pulled them on under my skirt.  Robyn said, “It looks like you’ve done this before Joannie.”

I smiled back at her, “You think.”

Then she asked, “What now?”

“Would you like to go to round two?  I’m sure we’ll have more visitors shortly.”

She responded, “Yes, Sometimes I just can’t get enough.”

“I’d call you a slut, but I know exactly what you mean, Honey.  By the way, I think we forgot something.”  She gave me a puzzled look as I reached down the back of her panties pulling the condom out of her cute dainty little hole. 

She gave me a big smile, “Thank you, girlfriend,” as I tossed the condom in the trash can next to one of the chairs.

Sure enough, a few minutes later another man walked in and sat in one of the chairs in front of the couch Robyn and I were sitting on.  He turned towards us asking, “How are you girls tonight?”  I wondered if he knew what kind of gurls we were.  Robyn was so beautiful and passed for a woman, without a doubt.  Me, on the other hand, probably wasn’t fooling anyone. 

Robyn answered him, “We would be better if we could find a big cock to suck.”  Even in a place like this, I think he was taken by surprise at her boldness.

After his initial shock, he stood up, lowered his pants, and asked, “Does this qualify?”  He was still not very hard, but it was clear he was packing.

Robyn told him, “Bring it over here and we’ll see.” 

He walked up and stood in front of us.  We were sitting side by side on the couch.  Robyn looked at me, “You first, Honey.  I insist.”  I bent forward and started licking the tip before wrapping my lips around it as it began to grow.  At first, I thought I could easily take it all in my mouth and I did.  But, he must have doubled in size as he grew.  I began to gag a little.

Robyn laughed, “Maybe you better let me take care of this.”  She pushed me aside and took him into her mouth.  After several attempts, she was no further than I had been.  “Let’s take care of this together,” she suggested.  We both began licking up and down his shaft on both sides.  Then she said, “You know what I like?”

I responded, “His balls.”

“How did you know that?”

“You told me several times in the chat room.  Don’t you remember?”

She turned around, laying on her back, with her head on my knees as she sucked his balls into her mouth.  As he let out a groan, I took his cock into my mouth to the back of my throat.  I was determined to take it all.  I took a deep breath and leaned forward forcing it into my throat.  This time he let out a huge groan followed by, “Holy shit, you girls are the hottest.  You’re gonna make me cum if you keep it up.”

I pulled back to get some air before replying, “No, Sweetie, you have to keep it up,” as I chuckled.  I think he was getting ready to say something when I took another deep breath and swallowed his entire cock.  I held it in my throat for ten or fifteen seconds.  When I pulled it back out, we were both dripping our juices on Robyn’s face. 

She pushed him up a little and told me she wanted to feel his balls in her mouth when he came.  Then, she pulled them back into her mouth as she wrapped one of her arms around my head and the other around his waist.  She was urging him into my mouth by pulling her arms tight.  I began bobbing up and down on his large shaft taking it in my throat every five or six thrusts.  He had his hands on my head pushing it down on him.  I could feel my saliva dripping from my lips down on Robyn below.

The grip on my head began to tighten.  He was trying to hold his cock in my throat longer.  He let out a loud groan, almost as if in pain.  I could feel his vein pulsate as he began to pump his come down my throat.  I had to pull up to get some air while he was still shooting his load, filling my mouth, too.  I pushed back down. The taste of his come was all through my mouth.  He tensed up and held my head still.  I stopped sucking and let him relax a little.  The one advantage of being a natural-born male, is I understand the sensitivity many men experience during orgasm.  They always seem to appreciate my thoughtfulness when they cum.

After a minute or two, he backed up a little pulling his cock from my mouth and his balls from Robyn’s mouth.  She immediately said, “That was awesome.  I could feel his balls pumping his come into your mouth Joannie.  How was it for you?”

I wasn’t sure if I should do it, but I leaned down and kissed Robyn’s lips letting some of the cum in my mouth drip onto them.  Then, I suddenly panicked thinking that it could have been a big mistake.  I was so relieved when she said, “Hmmm, tastes good.  Thank you, dear.”

She sat up and put her arms around me.  “That was fun.  I’m so glad I came here with you tonight.” 

“You don’t know how good you just made me feel, Sweetie.  Thank you so much.”

Neither of us realized two more men had entered the room as the one I sucked off left.  They were both standing there like deer in the headlights.  Robyn looked at them, “Well, are you here to fuck us or watch videos?”

One of them replied, “They have videos in here?  I didn’t notice.”  After looking at the other guy for a moment, he continued, “We’re here to fuck you.”

Robyn asked, “Let’s see the meat.”

I commented, “Girlfriend, you’re so bad.  You constantly amaze me.”

Both of the men lowered their pants down to their knees.  The one on the right was particularly well hung while the one on the left was still respectable.  Robyn turned to me, “Joannie, would you mind if I take the one on the right?” 

“Of course not, Honey,” I answered.  I reached into my bag and grabbed two condoms along with a tube of lube.  I handed her one of the condoms and put the other in my bra leaving the lube on the arm of the chair in front of us.  Then, I started jerking the guy off on the left to get him hard enough.  He wasn’t responding very well, so I got on my knees and sucked on his dick for a few minutes.  Robyn had to do the same thing.

After a few minutes of working him in and out of my throat, he finally grew hard.  I stood up, rolled the condom on his cock, rubbed it with lube, and leaned over one of the arms on the chair.  He pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and lined himself up with my hungry hole.  I could feel the tip of his cock push my anal ring open.  He pushed slowly, yet deliberately, just the way I like it.  My colon was filling with his warm shaft covered with the cold lube in a wonderful contrast.

Robyn leaned on the other arm of the chair face to face with me holding my hands with hers.  I could watch the expression on her face as her well-hung stud began to penetrate her.  It was one of the most beautiful experiences.  I could see the apprehension in her eyes at his initial entry, followed by the relief as he began to fill her.  I could see her smile as she became fulfilled and wonderment when he reached bottom.  Her face lit up as he began to move his member back and forth inside her.  It was like looking into a mirror.  It was a testament to the joy of anal sex.

I was momentarily distracted from my own experience taking place inside me.   The heat was beginning to build-up in my ass as my guy was moving in and out in long, but consistent strokes.  His hands were on my waist as his hips gyrated back and forth.  I let out a few moans of pleasure.

“Are we having fun?”  I looked at Robyn’s face.  She was glowing.  I’ve had sex with an audience before, but this was different.  I’m not sure how to describe it.  I felt like we were somehow sharing our sexual experiences with each other. 

I answered, “Yes, I am, and you?”  She squeezed my hands with hers, briefly, in acknowledgment along with her beautiful smile.  We gazed into each other’s eyes as we continued to be fucked by our willing partners.  I was enjoying Robyn’s expressions almost as much as I was enjoying the cock in my ass. 

She began to lightly moan a little.  Then she started to grip my hands tighter.  I watched her face as her lips formed a small circle and her eyes squinted.  Her moans became louder and longer.  She uttered, “Uh….Uh…Uh,” each one an octave higher than the last.  Her eyes opened wide as she exhaled with an, “ahhhhh!!!”   She declared, “Holy shit, what an orgasm.”

This was quickly followed with, “I’mmm coming,” from behind her.

I was starting to dry out from the continued friction inside me and was hoping that my partner would be coming soon so I began contracting my anal muscles.  He responded with, “Girl, you’re so hot.  I think your ass is sucking my dick.”  Then his hands tightened on my waist and he began to push his body into mine.  He was breathing heavy and forcing himself up my ass as far as he possibly could.  We were both grunting.

I closed my legs until my feet were touching each other.  This forced him to move his feet apart until they were outside of mine.  He was so tight inside me that he was no longer sliding in and out.  Finally, he cried out, “Here I come.”  I could feel him pulsating inside me as he shot his load.

Robyn was staring at me with a huge smile as we both held each other’s hands tight.  “That was awesome.”  I smiled back at her.  Suddenly, my ass was empty as he withdrew his still hard cock immediately after his orgasm.  He pulled up my panties, gave me a little slap on the ass, and pulled my skirt back down. 

As we stood up, Robyn gave me a big hug.  “Joannie, you’re the best.”  Then she asked if they had a bathroom here.  I told her it was between this room and room number two.  I straightened myself up a little while she went to the bathroom.  My panties were wet from my cock dripping.  I often get that from anal sex.

After a few minutes, I decided to walk out in the store to see what was keeping Robyn.  The bathroom door was open.  There was no one in there.  I went to room number two.  There were two men in there, one blowing the other.  I went to room number three and it was empty.

I asked the attendant if he saw the girl I came in with.  He said she left a few minutes ago.  I walked out into the parking lot.  There was no one around.  I walked to my car.  There was a kiss drawn on the driver’s side window in lipstick.  I guess that was her way of saying goodnight.

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments