Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night at the Ambassador

"An early evening of debauchery earns kudos for a crossdresser."

19
7 Comments 7
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
While on business in Colorado Springs, I had the opportunity to visit one of the adult theaters that I had visited previously. Although the booth area was in full swing, the booths had no doors and there was no privacy what so ever. One could still have a good time if they were so inclined.

The attendants were cool and they did not mind the actions of others as long as there were no complaints. On this late afternoon, I kept with my usual habit of dressing up in lingerie under my clothing and carrying my high heels under my jacket close to my body. The attendants never indicated whether they noticed or not, but I thought I did pretty well concealing my dress-up gear.

I went into the darkened theater and realized I was alone, but I was sure I would have company soon. The place typically gets busy late in the afternoon, after working hours. I picked a seat in the back and settled in. I took a seat in the darkest part of the theater which was away from the entrance; a place that would take time for one’s eyes to adjust.

The movie was the typical gangbang flick, but hot none-the-less. I took my high heels out of my jacket and slipped my street shoes under my chair. Once I placed my heels on my stocking covered feet, I was at home. My legs were slightly spread as if I was waiting for someone to step between my thighs and lick me into submission. But that would be further from the way things turned.

After about 10 minutes, two gentlemen walked in. I’m always leery at first because of cops, but there’s no law against a man wearing high heels on his feet while dressed in a six-strap PVC garter belt set under his clothing. One of the men sat one seat away from me while the other went towards the front. If they were with each other, they gave no indication. It wasn’t long before the stranger sitting a seat away from me took out his meat and began to stroke it. I was intrigued but I played coy. I would casually look over and watch before turning back to the movie.

A while later, another person came in and took a seat directly in front of me. The gentleman seated near me moved to the seat next to me; this is when the knee bumping starts. It wasn’t long before the gentleman seated in front of us was flogging his meat stick and turning around to look back at us occasionally to see if there was any action. I grabbed the cock of the gentleman next to me, gave it a squeeze and a stroke or two to show I was interested.

I pulled down my pants exposing my stocking tops and garters. It was a little work, but I managed to wrangle one leg out of my pants and then place it on top of the gentleman’s leg as he sat next to me. He rubbed my leg with such enthusiasm that I had to ask him to be gentle so as not to ruin my stockings. He worked his way up to my cock as it hardened, and the man seated in front of us turned once again to watch the action.

With one cock in my hand and my leg over the leg of the man beside me, it wasn’t long before the gentleman that had sat towards the front of the theater joined us. I was a sight by now. My pants were off and behind my back, legs strewn over the legs of two strangers, one on each side, and my cock being stroked by a third sitting in front of us. All the while, I had a cock in each hand and was moaning like a whore. I love the feeling of a cock in each hand.

After five minutes of ‘churning the butter’, the man in the row directly in front of me offered his cock. I leaned forward to take his meat between my lips. I felt a hand slip behind me, and start probing my ass. I was writhing on thick fingers while another hand stroked my miniscule excuse for manhood.

SophiaLors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLors

My mouth was getting face-fucked as if it was the first head anyone had ever received. Someone then slipped poppers under my nose. My heady horniness was multiplied tenfold as I moaned for a face full of come; it wasn’t long before my wish was granted.

The gentleman in front of me pulled his meat from my mouth and shot his load on my chin and chest with a monstrous sounding grunt. My blowjob skills were getting better, but that cum-shot happened sooner than expected. I turned my attention to the remaining two studs.

I asked them both to stand so that I could suck them off while watching the slut on the movie screen do the same to two studs. I alternated between two cocks while my pre-cum was dripping to the already tacky floor, where my heels shuffled me into position as I sucked for all I was worth.

The first gentleman repositioned himself behind me and told me to position my ass-pussy on his cock. I asked if he had a condom and he quickly obliged. I eased myself down on to his meat-stick while the man standing helped by spreading my ass cheeks. Again the poppers where waved under each nostril and this eased the inhibitions of having a good-sized cock stuck in my manhole. It was heaven.

Once I was in place, I started to wriggle my ass on my newfound fuck-stick. My mouth was then accommodated with an ever growing cock that tasted of salty, oozing pre-cum. I sucked and sucked while stroking and filling my ass to the brim with meat. It was heaven to say the least. If someone were to walk in at this moment, we would all be in too deep to care about the consequences.

I looked like a wanton whore as I pumped my hips on my stud while another fed me his cock and grabbed my head. It was then that I felt the all to familiar swelling of the cock in my mouth and then hips lunging forward with a thrust followed by hot spurts of semen on my face, mouth and chin before dripping to the floor. I continued to suck and lick his cock while his moans subsided. I thought for sure the theater attendant heard the commotion, but he may have thought it was only the movie.

After he came, the gentleman assisted by holding my hips as I bent over the seat in front of me while I was being rammed from behind. Again, the poppers came into play as all three of took turns breathing the fumes into our nostrils while the warmth quickly lowered our inhibitions to the point where one man was practically cheering the other to ruin my ass as I moaned with passion.

With one final thrust, it was a complete wonder his sperm did not explode through the condom and into my guts as he held my hips onto him and gave small thrusts until he completely emptied his balls into the elastic membrane. My pre-cum was oozing everywhere and running down my stocking legs and on to my heels. I felt like a well-used whore, but still ready for more.

When we all gathered ourselves together, both men thanked me and departed the theater, which was now filled with the aroma of poppers and sex. I put on my clothing and went to the bathroom to clean up and put some lipstick on before returning to the theater. I entered an open stall, dropped my pants, placed my heels on the ground next to me and proceeded to sit and adjust my stockings while taking a pee.

The bathroom door opened and a gentleman walked in. A moment later I could hear him emptying his bladder at the urinal. As I adjusted my garter straps, I then heard a voice ask, “ Are you looking for anything special?” I looked up and the man had stuck his head into the stall and was checking me out while he rubbed his cock through his pants.

This, is going to be an eventful evening after all.

Published 
Written by Dinata
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments