Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Night Out

"A cross-dresser and his sexy wife step out"

73
23 Comments 23
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to @extrajunk for his assistance with this story"

Stephen’s nipples stiffened and he broke into excited goose flesh as he pulled the sheer white stockings over his freshly waxed legs. It was hardly his first time pulling-on stockings. He had played in women’s clothes — his elder sister’s — since he was ten years old. No, his excitement was because tonight would be the first time that he and his wonderful wife would venture out into the straight world.

Stephen stepped into his pair of size-nine high-heeled pumps. It had taken months of practice, but he could now walk in them with the confident cross-legged walk of a runway model. Stephen had told himself he wouldn’t look until he was completely dressed and made-up, but he couldn’t help himself. He walked across the bedroom to the large full-length mirror.

He felt his cock harden under the silk lace of his thong as soon as he saw himself. He bent at the waist and leaned against the footboard as he looked back over his shoulder at his reflection. He arched his back and stroked his smooth, round ass, as he spread his legs. Pretty sexy, the thought

“Well, hello, gorgeous,” a voice said from the bedroom door.

Stephen startled with embarrassment as his wife, Anne, smiled at him.

“You do have a beautiful, girlish ass, my love. No one will be able to keep their hands off it,” Anne continued as she swept into the room. Stephen was almost jealous of her, sometimes. With little or no effort she could pull herself together for a night out and easily be the prettiest girl in the room. Her cute Asian face, full lips, and long raven hair always turned heads. And, her tight little body readily hardened cocks.

Try as he might, Stephen could never look as cute and feminine as his sweet Anne. His body could more than pass. At only five-seven, and slight, he did not have a particularly “manly” presence to begin with. His legs, rather thin for a man, looked great in a skirt, and his bubble butt could sway with the best of them. His bird-like chest and puffy nipples were nearly convincing in an A-cup bra. No, it was his face, hair, and Adam’s apple that had always been the problem. With make-up and a wig, he could feel pretty enough at home, but he lacked the confidence to step-out.

Anne, always so loving and supportive, had pushed him to do more. She knew how much he wanted this. He had grown out his hair, and with so many man-buns out there, not even his relatively conservative workplace paid any concern at the change. When styled, his now shoulder length natural hair was so much prettier than a wig. His sculpted eyebrows sometimes got a glance, but when coupled with his tailored suits, and stylish ties, he somehow made them work. A face wax and a lip injection were final steps.

“Come here, my beautiful girl,” Anne said, as she led Stephen to the vanity. With practiced skill, Anne helped him apply eyelashes and make-up, and then blew-out and applied the curling iron to his chestnut hair. Stephen nodded in the mirror with emerging confidence. His jaw was overly broad, but with Anne’s make-up and his long curls cascading along the side of his face, it was almost attractive.

“And, I have a surprise,” Anne said, as she pulled something from a drawer. “That wrap dress we found is designed to be worn braless,” she said with a giggle as she held up two small, lifelike nipples for Stephen’s view.

When they were done, Stephen was very pleased. He could not tear his eyes away from the mirror, and kept running his hands along his chest and hips. A long, stylish scarf covered his Adam’s apple, and the faux erect nipples made for a very convincing finishing touch. His five inch cock strained against his panties. I am beautiful, Stephen thought.

Anne and Stephen walked into The Coach like they owned the place. Anne looked spectacular in a snug, backless little black dress. And Stephen was adorable in his green and white patterned wrap dress. His heart leapt when it was clear that both he and Anne were getting looks.

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

It wasn’t truly accurate to describe The Coach as a straight bar. It was one of those places that has an underground swinging scene going-on right along side more typical couples out for a Saturday night. If you knew what you were looking for it was easy to find. And if you weren’t looking, you were pleasantly oblivious.

Anne and Stephen had swung a few times. It had been fun, if not exactly Annes’s preferred scene. She got a bigger cock out of the deal, and Stephen got some strange pussy. And, even more fun for Stephen, he got to flirt with his bi-side. In the heat of the moment, Stephen would lick up the guy’s cum or suck him off while he was covered in Anne’s juice.

But that was not tonight’s objective. Tonight was a sexy wife and her pretty husband, out on the town. Stephen felt himself blush as he sensed hungry eyes on him. Anne would giggle and whisper to Stephen when she spied guys checking them out. It wasn’t long before guys or couples sidled up to their high-top table to flirt with them directly.

Stephen had moments of panic as he wondered if his look would hold up upon closer inspection. To both his and Anne’s delight, no one seemed to notice anything odd. It helped that Anne did most of the talking. The biggest test came when a couple of hunks came up and bought Anne and Stephen a round of drinks. Stephen flashed with jealousy when one of the guys ran his hand down Anne’s exposed back, and then flushed with excitement when the other guy put his arm around his waist.

The feel of the man’s large hand rubbing along the silk of Stephen’s dress caused his constrained cock to finally spring past its lace prison. Stephen’s eyes conveyed the clear message to Anne that it was time to get out of there. The guys groaned in disappointment as Anne gave a lame excuse and she and Stephen practically raced to the car.

By the time they were out of the parking lot, Anne had raised Stephen’s dress and pulled his panties aside. By the time they were on the highway, his cock was in Anne’s mouth. Stephen got the Beamer up to ninety and took the exit to their subdivision at break neck speed. He needed to fuck his wife as soon as possible.

They never made it to the bedroom. Their dresses were off in the foyer and they were intertwined in nothing but stockings and heels by the time they reached the landing of their stairway to the second floor. As they wrestled in passion, Anne tore off Stephen’s fake nipples.

“Aaah! Fuck,” Stephen cried as the spirit gum took a layer of skin from his real nipples.

Anne was possessed, so turned on was she by her pretty husband and the attention both had received from the studs back at the bar. She mounted Stephen in Amazon, with his legs pulled up to his chest. Anne crouched in her black pumps and thigh-highs, and fucked her sexy CD husband with powerful downward thrusts. Stephen groaned underneath her, grunting with every impact.

Anne played with her clit as she thumped her husband and closed in on a wrenching orgasm. She grasped Stephen’s hand and brought first one, and then two, fingers, to her mouth. She coated his fingers with a copious amount of spit, and then said, “Fuck yourself, baby.”

Stephen looked up at his wife in confused rapture.

“You…heard…me,” Anne groaned between poundings, “Fuck…your…self.”

Stephen, at first tentatively. and then vigorously, thrust his wet fingers into his tight ass.

“Yes, baby,” Stephen groaned. “Fuck your pretty husband!”

They came together, in a cacophony of groans, moans, and screams. Anne collapsed on Stephen’s heaving chest. When their heart rates dropped below one hundred beats per minute, Anne finally managed to speak.

“So…,” she said breathlessly. “Maybe next time, we bring those guys back with us.”

“Mmmmm,” Stephen said as he stroked Anne’s back. “I think I’d like that quite a lot.”

Published 
Written by Longing
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments