Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Youthful Lust and Curiosity Part 1 : Naked Obsession

"Inquisitive teens provide a mind blowing experience for this first-year college student"

15
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sex education at its best!"

Brian settled into his college life with an overwhelming workload, by day and by night. He was so thankful when all options for college accommodation were exhausted. His parents were left with no other choice but a one bedroomed furnished apartment, across the road from the college.

Frankly, he missed the freedom of home and especially mother’s cooking. Whenever his heavy study schedule allowed he scampered home for a long weekend to enjoy real food.

Their neighbours of twenty years were informed of his home-coming. Cathy, their seventeen-year-old daughter, and his playmate for as long as he could remember, needed to see him as she desperately wanted feedback for a Fine Arts degree in the New Year.

Brian’s parents apologised for having made a prior dinner engagement that evening. As it was out of town, he was left on his own with an awesome cordon bleu dinner especially prepared by mother.

Soon after their departure, the phone rang. It was Cathy.

“Hi, Brian, welcome home. How you doing?”

“Fine thanks, Cath, varsity life is flippin’ hard graft. And I’m not clever like you, so I hope I’ll survive!”

“Hey, Brian, I’d love to hear more as I’m planning on enrolling next year. Why don’t you come over and join us for a swim and a chat? It’s such a gorgeous evening.”

“Sounds good, Cath. The folks are out to dinner so it’ll be great. Thanks.”

What Cathy didn’t tell him was that her folks were away for the weekend but that she had her best friend Jacky staying with her.

He was welcomed by Cathy wearing a see-thru top and skimpy shorts, and her friend Jacky dressed in similar attire. He was a little taken aback as they had both matured into such gorgeous young women with all the curves in the right places.

“Geez, Cath, you look great. You’re an awesome young lady with cleavage to die for!’

Jacky smiled as she was of similar build.

“You’re not too bad yourself, Brian. Just look at these broad shoulders and these muscular arms and legs,” she said as she bent down and ran her hand up his inner thigh into his crotch.

“Can't wait to see what’s in there,” she giggled.

The girls' see-thru tops did not hide their amazing nipple stands, and their tight-fitting, pale blue mini-shorts even highlighted their pussy cracks.

He was blown away and guessed they noticed the surprised look on his face.

“Come on in, let’s change, grab a drink and chat around the pool."

“I’ll wait for you as I’ve got my Speedo on already.”

Cathy’s eyes widened as they scurried off to change.

They re-appeared wearing the skimpiest bikinis displaying their amazing shapes.

“Brian, it’s so nice to see you. I didn’t think I’d miss you not being around.”

They’d developed an almost “brother and sister” relationship over the years. Their parents were visibly pleased about their happy dispositions and encouraged their trusted friendship.

Well, Cathy was actually maturing faster than he was and needed to exploit her sexual fantasies. Little did he know that he was her target?

She offered drinks and nonchalantly mentioned that her folks were away for the weekend and that Jacky was spending it with her.

They strolled out into the warm balmy night to the pool. It was an amazing evening under the stars. Only the pool lights were on. The water was sparkling clear and inviting.

He slipped out of my shorts and removed his T-shirt. Suddenly it felt as though the floodlights had been switched on focusing on his Speedo bulge. It had swollen even more at the amazing sight of these skimpy bikinis.

“Brian, you have one amazing body!” Cathy sprouted. “Where have you been all my life?”

“Just look at these shoulders and your amazing “V” torso, your biceps and six-pack. And of course, I so love your Speedo bulge!” She gently ran her hand over it and said, “Geez, look, it’s growing!”

Her hand slowly fondled his shaft. Its veins started pouting and were noticeably evident through the lycra material.

“Jacks, come and help,” she teased.

His manhood got even harder and it felt as though it would pop out the top of the Speedo. The girls would have loved that, he thought.

“Oh you’ve gotta give us a peek, Brian,” Cathy squealed. With that, the Speedo was whisked down to his ankles.

His cock sprang to attention, throbbing at the head. Their warm hands fondled eight inches of circumcised shaft and tightly packed ball sacs. Their eyes zoned in on every little detail set before them. Neither had seen, let alone fondled, such an amazing specimen of a man’s genitals so close up.

“This is so very special, so hard and yet the skin is so soft. Just look at its beautiful pink head, Cathy. This is a first for me. I also don’t have a brother or seen another boy’s and of course never like this. It’s so clean and beautiful Brian,” Jacky exclaimed

Both his ‘heads’ started to swell, even more. His cockhead was turning a deep-purple and started to leak.

“Oh look, it’s leaking,” Jacky exclaimed.

“Well, you're welcome to wipe it with your finger and taste it if you like! It’s perfectly okay”, Brian suggested.

Both girls wiped their fingers over the tip of his penis and commented, “Oh, it’s slippery, sticky and stringy,” as their thumbs touched their forefingers.

“That’s the pre-cum, that clears the passage-way before the big shoot and it also lubricates the love-passage as it enters your pussy. Now taste it. You’ll find it slightly salty!”

“Wow, Brian that’s awesome! Thank you. Can I kiss it?”

Without hesitation, she went down on her knees and not only kissed it but sucked its head like there was no tomorrow!

“Oh Brian, you’re the greatest. Jacks, you must try!”

Jacky also fell to her knees and sucked so hard that Brian thought that his balls were being extracted as well”.

“Girls, please stop, otherwise I’m going to shoot my load!” Brian yelled.

“That’s what we were hoping for!” Cathy replied. “Are you going to show us, please?"

We’ve only read about it and want to see how you do it. It a first for us!”

Brian grabbed both girls around their waists, looked at them and asked, “Do you really want to see me cum?”

“Oh, yes please,” they chirped.

“Well, then you must help me!”

“With pleasure. Just show us what to do.”

He took each of their hands and placed them down the length of his throbbing shaft which was leaking more than ever. Cathy’s was under the head and Jacky’s beneath hers, leaving a small space for movement into his balls. Their other hands he placed under his balls so they could feel the hardened root of his cock.

They were truly amazed that it started so low and was actually longer than was visible.

He moved their hands in unison up and down his shaft and told them to move faster as his cockhead started to turn a deep red.

Then he explained that their bottom hands should be moved tighter onto the balls to ensure a harder shoot.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

“But girls, one other thing, this shoot would be far more successful if you removed your bikini tops!” he chortled.

Without hesitation, their tops literally flew off revealing the most perfectly rounded 34B firmly shaped breasts crowned with deep pink nipples the size of large strawberries. Truly, a sight to behold. Brian pulled them onto his chest. He then slid down and latched onto the ones closest to him.

“Sorry, ladies,” he apologised, “but how could I resist this magnificent sight set before my eyes?”

He was so excited he was trembling. “Wow thank you, I was actually only teasing. Well, you’ve made this so special I’m sure I’m going to have a record-breaking shoot.”

“Well let’s help you by removing our bottoms as well,” Cathy teased.

They were off in an instant, totally naked for Brian’s exclusive pleasure.

He fell to his knees. He just stared at the two beautiful trimmed mounds of fine fluff. Their puffy pink lips with oozing love juices were glistening in the pool lights, and drooling for attention.

He lovingly fingered both and tongued them revealing a wanting clit at the top of each one. He gently massaged them, up and down, then in a circle.

The girls moaned with pleasure. He felt Jacky’s body stiffen and she exclaimed, “ Oh, oh, don’t stop!”. She jerked and released a quick squirt of warm juice all over his hand. She had just orgasmed.

Cath was about to follow as her clit hardened even more, and then it happened. She squirted like a man and then orgasmed by stiffening her entire body and shouting, “Geez, I’m cumming like never before!’

The girls were exuberant. “Thank you, Brian, that was so awesome. We’ve never experienced anything like that before and that wasn’t supposed to happen!”

“I know," he said, “but you were both so ready, it would have been selfish not to. Did you enjoy it?”

“You’re awesome, Brian. So thoughtful, so gentle, attending to our needs before yours. We love you. Now come on, it’s your turn. Show us what to do as we’ve never done this before. What a privilege it is to pleasure you!” They were beside themselves.

How amazing was that? He was overcome. His cock was bursting but he still managed to suck each one until they squirted in his face. He left them both breathless.

He stood up. His cock was purple and throbbing and he was so ready to make love to both of them, but not yet. He pulled them into his body and quickly fondled their beautiful breasts and pulsating nipples. Each of their breasts was positioned on either side of his so he just squeezed their amazing bodies into his as if they were one. They kissed and sucked his nipples. They were so ready to make love.

Jacky couldn’t contain herself any longer. “I love you, Brian. You’re the man that could fulfil my dreams. I want to make love to you. I want your beautiful cock deep inside me, please,” she pleaded.

Cathy was quick to add “Well we’ll have to take turns won't we ‘cause I want you too, Brian." They rubbed their wet and wanting pussies up and down his thighs. Almost simultaneously their bodies stiffened.

Jacky whispered breathlessly, “I think I’m cumming again!" Her body shook with passion and Cathy’s followed suit. Neither could handle the tension any longer. They both experienced their biggest orgasms ever and felt quite limp.

Clearly the situation was becoming out of control so he gently hugged them until they’d calmed down. They kissed and clung to him.

He was indeed their hero. A few minutes later he coaxed their hands back onto his exploding cock and suggested that he show them what they needed to do!

The girls recomposed and once again were ready for more excitement as they simply wanted more.

He explained that one had to massage his balls hard under the sac where it joined his shaft and the other was to massage up and down the shaft increasing speed as his head turned a deeper red.

They were so excited. Their juices were actually running down their legs.

They started. Cath’s soft warm hand massaged his bloated shaft slowly and gradually increasing speed whilst Jacky squeezed his balls. She applied gradual pressure as instructed. The sight of his cock growing even bigger and feeling his balls contract into their sacs made them realise he was on the point of no return.

Then it happened!

“I’m cumming,” he shouted. “Faster, harder!” and then he shot his load. Once, twice, three times, four, and five.

The girls were dumbfounded as streams of thick sticky cum were ejaculated into the air and halfway across the pool. The build-up had been sensational and the distance was indeed an all-time record.

The pool lights reflected in his semen strings and made them look even more amazing as the last one fell onto Jacky’s arm.

They were amazed. They stopped when he stopped. He noticed that both were fingering their pussies and slightly breathless. Their fingers wiped his leaking cock and hurriedly transferred it to their tongues.

“You’re our hero, Brian, a real man. I’d give my eye teeth to have all that warm love juice between my pussy lips. I so want you to make love to me," chortled Cathy, still holding onto his softening cock.

“Wow, all that must leak for quite a while afterwards but seems so fulfilling” Jacky quipped.

“Yes," Brian responded. I believe it does. But as you noticed the strings soon dissolve in the cold water into little balls and disappear. Cold water dissolves them. So should it leak onto your panties and you don’t want your mother to see the hard white blobs, wash them in cold water first before you put them in the laundry bin!” he chuckled.

They admitted that the sensation of watching was so amazing that they had to rub their clits and orgasmed at the same time!

What an evening. All that was left was to have a skinny dip!

Brian pulled both beautiful bodies into his. He lifted them under their bum cracks fingering their ever wet pussies and hopped into the warm splash pool without even getting their hair wet.

But the girls had still not had enough A lot more fondling followed. They each took turns in trying to extract more of his love juices whilst floating him on his back. He, in turn, sucked their clits whilst they were floating on their backs with his head between their legs. They loved this as their bodies jerked with excitement.

They couldn’t thank him enough for being so gentle and caring as they’d never seen or experienced anything like this before. Now that he explained it all so caringly they realised how special lovemaking could be.

“I never understood why women sucked men’s cocks," Cathy quipped. “But now I understand that that is what they actually want to do if they really love their man like we love you, Brian.”

They were no longer dubious or afraid of a hard penis being pushed into their pussies provided it belonged to that special man. In fact, they couldn’t wait!

“We love you, Brian,” they echoed as he departed.

Then Cathy cheekily said, “Hey Brian, you haven’t told us anything about college! Please come back tomorrow?”

He smiled and chortled, “How can I refuse?”

 

Part II: Paradise Found?

 

Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors