Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What dreams may be

"My first year in college was one to remember"

12
3 Comments 3
23.2k Views 23.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My freshman year of college I met a girl named Miranda. She was shorter than I was, at about 5’5. She had shoulder length black hair with a strip of bright blue that went well with her soft green eyes. Her bubbly personality and positive energy only made me more attracted to her. We only had one class together and didn’t get to chat much, but I would always fantasize about her. I was a bit timid and never told her about how I really felt. So the semester dragged on and the only thing getting me through the days was seeing her smiling face.

It was almost time for midterms when she approached me after class.

“My roommate and I are going to have a party tonight. Do you want to check it out?” she asked, leaning back on her heels, hands clasped behind her back, the ever present warm smile on her face.

“Ya that sounds like fun,” I responded awkwardly, not quite sure what to do with my hands.

“Okay. The party starts at eight. See you there.” Before I had a chance to reply, she had already turned and was quickly walking away. It was almost like she was nervous, but I shook my head for thinking such foolish thoughts.

The rest of the day dragged on and at one point time seemed to stand still, but I finally made it to eight 'o clock. I didn’t want to show up right at eight so I waited a little longer before setting out. When I got to the party I was surprised to see how small there place was. A single floor house with only two bedrooms, the only door led right into their living room. It had a small kitchen and even smaller bathroom, so even though there were only ten people at the party, it seemed very crowded. I introduced myself to the party goers whom I didn’t know, all the while looking for Miranda.

“Wait, did you say you’re name was Mike?” One girl asked as I had just finished introducing myself. “Mike, the Mike? The one that takes philosophy with Miranda?”

“Yes, that’s me” I replied, suddenly uneasy about what she had said. “Is there a problem? Should I leave?” I asked in return.

The blonde who had just grilled me, grabbed my hand and quickly escorted me outside. Just when I thought I had a chance with Miranda, it seemed that door was closing. We got outside and she closed the door, peeking in through the small window to see if anyone else was going to follow. She spun around quickly and talked even faster.

“I’m Sasha, Miranda’s roommate. Listen to me when I say this. She has wild sex dreams about you almost every night. Like, she wakes me up with her moaning. When I asked her about it, she admitted there was a guy in her class she fantasizes about all the time and now those fantasies are invading her dreams. She invited you over tonight hoping you would make a move, but you didn’t hear that from me.”

I stood with my mouth hanging open in stunned silence. Sasha turned around and headed back to the party, closing the door behind her. I needed a moment to grasp what she had just said. I took a few deep breaths and walked back into the party, trying and probably failing to look cool. I saw Miranda across the room talking with her roommate, her head bobbing up and down as Sasha spoke. She was wearing a tight black tank top and form-fitting blue jeans that really showed off her curvy figure.

As with most college parties, there were drinking games. I played and got a little drunk, but I didn’t want to get smashed. Miranda was laughing a lot and mingling with the crowd. Slowly people began to leave the party and eventually whoever was left was sitting on the couch or floor watching TV. One by one, the other party goers milled out the door.

“Alright, Miranda, I’ll see you tomorrow.” A tall blonde girl waved as she closed the door behind her. I waved and said goodbye before realizing she was the last one to leave.

Now it was just me and Miranda. We both sat on the couch, staring straight ahead at the TV. After a few minutes I worked up enough courage and put my hand on her thigh. She turned to face me and we locked eyes. Her normally soft green eyes were now wide and intense. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I pulled my hand away and silently cursed myself. I felt her hand on mine and she guided it back to her thigh, so I began to slowly rub it up and down.

“Is this okay?” I asked shyly. She only nodded, not taking her eyes off of me. “Where is your roommate?” I blurted out.

“She went to bed already,” Miranda said as she leaned in and kissed me. Her soft lips teased me and I felt her tongue in my mouth. Her hand was on mine again, but this time she pushed it further up her thigh, in between her legs.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She spread her legs a little further apart, allowing me to rub her with ease as she let out a quiet breathy moan. I kissed her neck as her head fell back. She pushed me back against the couch and got on top of me, straddling my thigh as she ground her hips back and forth.

My cock was rock hard as I reached around behind her and felt her shapely ass through the tight jeans. When she would come forward in her riding I would reach my hand through from behind and gently rub her pussy through her jeans. I took her tank top off and buried my face in between her small firm tits, kissing and licking her nipples while she rode my thigh.

“I want you,” I whispered into her ear. She pushed me back again and undid the top button on her jeans. She slowly unzipped the front before standing and wiggling her hips out of the tight jeans. I could see a wet spot forming on her tight green panties and that’s when I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer. I stood up and grabbed her, planting my lips on hers while spinning her around. I gently sat her back on the couch and slipped her panties off. Her wet pussy looked delicious and I ran my tongue about and down, savouring the taste.

She was breathing quickly and stifling her moans as I found her clit with my tongue and lightly flicked it back and forth, teasingly. She reached down with one hand and splayed her lips open, allowing me easier access grabbing a fist full of my hair with her other hand. She rocked her hips up and down against my willing tongue, quiet moans of pleasure escaping her. As I continued to lick her clit, I ran my finger up and down her wet pussy before finding her hole and slowly pushing it in. We stayed like this for a short time and I felt her body start to tense and her legs began to wrap tightly around me. But I wanted to feel her cum from the inside so I stopped and stood. Her eyes were filled with longing, her expression bewildered.

I quickly took my shirt off and unbuttoned my jeans. My throbbing cock sprang to life as I pulled my pants off. Miranda moved forward, eyeing my swollen member. She reached out with her hand and was going to guide me into her mouth, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I pushed her back against the couch and pulled her by the hips so her ass hung over the edge. I got down on my knees and inched forward. Holding my cock at the base, I ran the throbbing head up and down her wet pussy, spreading her lips. Every couple of strokes I would keep my cock on her clit, slowly working it up and down, giving her a little clit fuck.

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me now, Mike,” she said breathlessly. I buried my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy with one thrust and we both let out a loud moan. I had a hard time containing my animalistic desire, slowly working my cock in and out of her warm pussy. Every couple of strokes I would feel her pussy clamp down on my fat cock and I would gasp with pleasure. She was getting even wetter now and I could her juices running down my balls and dripping into the floor. She grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled me in hard, grinding against the base of my cock while she took it all in.

“I want you to cum on my cock,” I whispered. She swung one leg around and in one fluid motion, we were suddenly in doggy style. She rode my cock from behind as I went to reach around and finger her clit. Her hand was already there, and she guided mine to splay her lips open while she fingered her swollen clit.

“I’m gonna cum on your cock!” she said, bouncing up and down. “I’m gonna cum on your cock! Oh my god I’m cumming!” she screamed. I felt her warm pussy tighten around my throbbing dick while she bucked wildly, her whole body shaking and twitching from the intense climax. This was too much for me, I couldn’t hold out any longer.

“Oh fuck, Miranda, you’re going to make me cum!” I yelled.

“Don’t stop fucking my pussy until you cum!” Her words of encouragement were more than enough to get me off. I felt my cock swell as I began to shoot a hot load inside of her dripping wet pussy. I pumped her pussy hard as I emptied my seed into her, finally collapsing onto her back. We both just laid there, trying to catch our breath when we heard from behind.

“Good, now I can get some fucking sleep. You two pervs should’ve gone into Miranda’s room from the start.” Sasha said, standing in her doorway, not impressed. Before either of us could react, she had already disappeared on the other side of the door.

Miranda and I got to know each other quite a bit more during college, but I’ll never forget the first time.

Published 
Written by discojay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments