Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Odd One Out

"A surprising turn of events falls into place after Stella has a meaningful experience with Link."

14
3 Comments 3
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was the Friday night that the university was officially on spring break. I was only a freshman at the time. After the football game, we all went to Pizza Mimi's for our usual after-game tradition. Everyone from the university is invited but of course not everyone goes.

I had eaten three slices before realizing I had to pee. Excusing myself, I got up and walked towards the restrooms. On my way there, I noticed Link Forrester sitting in a booth all by himself. Link was also a freshman at the university, and I'd known him since the 10th grade. He was seen as a nerd, but I always really liked him. Assuming that he was waiting for someone, I just went to the bathroom. When I was done and walked out, Link was still alone.

I walked over to his booth.

"Hi, Link," I said.

He looked up from his food.

"Oh. Hey, Stella," he responded.

I did a scan of the room.

"Are you waiting for somebody?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"No," he said, "I'm here alone."

It didn't make sense to me why he wasn't at the table with the other university kids. When I asked, his reply was, "They don't like me. It's best if I sit here."

Now, I knew that Link was a bit of an outcast, I just didn't know it affected him that badly. Poor thing should have been able to sit with everyone else.

Reaching into my handbag, I got a pen. I scrawled my number on a napkin and slid it over to him.

"I got to get going, but if you ever need to talk I'd be glad to listen."

I walked back over to the table of university kids and told them I had to leave.

Walking out of the rear door into the parking lot, I really thought about Link and how unincluded others made him feel. I sat in my car for quite a few minutes, pondering what I could do and how.

Suddenly, the rear door flew open. Three guys came out, one holding a fourth by his shirt. Gasping in horror, I realized the fourth was Link.

The two bystanders started to cheer on the one holding Link.

He punched Link in the face, causing his nose to start dripping blood. I threw open my car door and ran towards them.

"STOP!" I yelled, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

They looked at me, then ran back inside. Dropping Link onto the ground. His nose was bleeding nonstop and it was all over his shirt.

"Shit!" I said through tears, "Those fucking assholes!"

I tore off my top and handed it to him.

"Put this on your nose and get up," I ordered, "You're coming to my place."

We got in my car and I started the engine. As we drove, I learned what happened: Link tried to sit with the university kids. They said no, he called them jerks, and the three guys took him out back to "teach him a lesson on manners".

We arrived at my apartment, and I proceeded to play nurse. He sat on the couch while I clean the blood off of his face with hot, wet washcloths. After tending to his face, I took both his shirt and mine to wash. I threw on a baggy tee, then went and sat next to him.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked me.

Placing my hand on top of his, I responded, "Because I care, Link. I talk to you at Mimi's because I care. I gave you my number because I care. I made those guys stop pummeling you because I care. I brought you here because I care."

A single tear rolled down his cheek.

"Can I show you something?" he asked quietly.

I gave him a quick nod. He pulled his skinny jeans to his knees, revealing scar tissue on his thighs.

My heart skipped a beat.

"Link," I started.

"Yeah, Stella. I cut myself sometimes," he answered, "It just, it gets to be too hard sometimes. People treating me like I'm... like I'm nothing. The cutting? It helps."

Tears sprung to my eyes as he pulled his jeans back up.

"Link, you don't need to do that," I started, "You have a family that loves you, some friends, and me. Wait here."

I went to my room and returned a minute later with a small journal. He flipped through it and saw all the poems, doodles, and search revolving around him.

"I've liked you for a very long time, Link," I said, "I'm just insecure and shy."

There's no doubt that he was, indeed, genuinely shocked.

"Stella," he said slowly, "May I kiss you?"

He cupped my face with his hand as I leaned in. The moment our lips touched, a big burst of energy sparked inside of me. It was like an overwhelming excitement. Link must have felt it, too, because he pulled away.

"Are you okay with this?" he asked me.

"Yes," I replied, "Just don't stop."

Then he began to kiss me again, implementing his tongue after a few seconds. I climbed into his lap, my legs straddling his waist. My hair tie snapped as I yanked it out, letting my hair fall loose.

Link pulled me even closer to him, causing me to tighten my straddle. I transferred my mouth his neck, hearing his heavy breathing as I kissed. With my mouth just centimeters away from his ear, I whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."

He didn't even hesitate. Holding onto my legs, he stood up and carried me to my room. We got through the door and he sat on the edge of my bed, my leg still squeezing his sides. His fingers searched for the bottom of my shirt as I gnawed on his bottom lip. Loosening my leg grip, I leaned forward in such a way that made him fall back onto my bed.

I kissed him on the lips, then moved to his neck. He began shaking slightly as my lips traveled to his chest and then to his stomach. My fingers became a bit unsteady as I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down.

Obviously, he was packing it like no other. Curling my fingers on the inside of his briefs I pulled them and his jeans down a few inches. My eyes widened at the sight of his dick. Clearly, I didn't measure it, but my estimation is that it was eight or nine inches.

Wrapping my fingers around it near the base, I lowered my mouth onto it.

"Jesus!" he screamed.

I looked up at him.

"Sorry," he said, a little embarrassed.

From the way he was reacting, I could tell this was the first blowjob he had received.

Without warning, I began to deepthroat his massive cock.

Link screamed out at a volume that echoed off the walls. I didn't gag a lot, but it wasn't a little bit. Besides pausing to quickly jerk him off every couple minutes, I did not stop for anything. He was making a hell of a lot of noise, causing me to be grateful that I lived alone. As my head bobbed up and down, he ran his fingers through my hair over and over again. The only thing I hoped was that I was making him feel good.

"Stella," he said, his voice cracking, "I think I'm going to cum!"

However, I just kept ongoing. Soon enough, Link made a big gasping noise and reached his orgasm. Sending a thick stream down my throat.

When I lifted up my head, I pulled his briefs up and his jeans off. I stood up and slowly slipped my shorts off. Quick as lightning, he was up and had me laying on my back on my bed. As he kissed my neck, he felt me up through my bra. Biting my bottom lip, I put one of my hands inside my panties. I began to rub myself as I submitted to him.

Not too long after, Link noticed what I was doing. As a result, he replaced my hand with his own.

"Wow, Stella," he commented, "You're so wet."

Slowly, he put his finger inside of me. Well, actually, two fingers. My heart began to race as the pleasure increased infinitely. Gripping my blanket with both hands, I started to moan. He exhaled heavily and looked at me, seeing how I was reacting. There's no doubt I was turning him on even more.

Suddenly, he took his fingers out of me and remove my panties. Kneeling at the edge of my bed, he pulled me over to him by my legs. He then proceeded to give me oral.

My legs rested on his back, the backs of my knees on his shoulders. His tongue slowly circled around my clit several times before he actually began to suck on it. My toes curled as I made some sort of squeaky squeal noise. He flicked his tongue on my clit rapidly, and he fingered me pretty fast too.

When I was basically hyperventilating, I cried out, "Link, please just FUCK me!"

Looking up at me, he replied, "I don't have any condoms."

I giggled and told him, "Well, you're lucky that I hate periods enough to get on birth control."

We both stood up, only a foot apart. I slowly took off my bra while he removed his briefs. He held me close to him, our bare bodies pressed together.

"Are you ready?" I whispered, looking him in the eyes.

"Before we do this," he started, "I just need to ask you one thing. Stella, will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh, Link. Yes! Yes, yes, a million times, yes!"

I threw my arms around him. He held my face in his hands, gazing lovingly into my eyes. As he kissed me, I put my hand in his.

Pulling his lips from mine, he whispered, "I'm ready."

I had him sit with his back against the headboard and his leg straightened in front of him on my bed. After swinging my leg over to the other side of him, I was basically standing on my knees and hovering over him. Holding onto his shoulders, I lowered my body onto him. The length and width of his dick felt so good inside of me.

"Oh, God!" I shuddered.

I continued moving my body up and down, hardly able to believe I was riding Link Forrester.

"Can we go a bit faster?" Link muttered, his eyes closed.

So I went faster.

"Fuck, yes! Ride my cock!" he wheezed.

"Mmmm. Your dirty talk makes me even hornier," I told him.

He opened his eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked, sweeping his shaggy black hair out of his face, "What if I told you that you're my naughty girlfriend? That your sweet, delicious pussy feels amazing?"

My heart, once again, began beating faster. I squeezed my eyes shut tight.

"Oh. Fuck, Link. If you keep talking to me like that, I'll be cumming within seconds," I told him.

He gripped my hips as I began to bounce on him pretty hard. At this point, I was moaning softly. Since I knew that was the only way to suppress the screaming moans inside of me.

When I covered my mouth, he said, "Babe it's okay. You can moan. I like it when you do."

I answered, "Link, it's going to be really loud."

He gritted his teeth momentarily and inhaled sharply. 

"Stella," his voice quaked, "Please. I want to hear you."

Taking a deep breath in, I let my boyfriend know exactly how he made me feel. My mouth hung open as I screamed his name and moaned loudly. As I bounced, he began to thrust his hips as well.

Fifteen minutes or so later, I screamed out his name and came all over his cock.

"Fuck," Link said, "My baby girl's a squirter."

Even though my blanket was wet, we didn't stop. We kept going for who knows how long.

"Say you're mine," he grunted.

"Link, I'm yours," I moaned.

He screamed out as he came in me. We showered together afterward, still high off of what just happened. I had to wash the bedding, so we ended up sleeping next to each other on my couch.

Oh, and we now only sit with each other at Mimi's on Fridays. Even as seniors.

lovelyVALERIE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lovelyVALERIE

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments