Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl With The Emerald Eyes - Chapter 9

"Our last night in Mexico leads to a wild night and some personal revelations"

14
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
6.4k words 6.4k words

With Emily and I having declared our love for each other, we were ready for the next few days to disappear into the usual Spring Break clichés. Soon we were drinking heavily, smoking a ton of weed and having sex at each and every opportunity. Still, we hoped to avoid Rob and the rest of the UT football crowd.

Em and I were growing closer than I ever thought possible. I was so glad I had bitten the bullet and told her how I really felt, even if it was by accident. It was a huge weight lifted from my shoulders and I was relishing my newfound freedom. Now I didn't have to worry I might make a mistake and let those three little but highly loaded words slip from my mouth. Now I could say “I love you” openly and freely — and it felt great.

On one day we did make the effort to visit the historic site of Tulum, with its spectacular ruins and ocean views. However, most of the days were spent in full debauchery mode. Every night we’d head to a new bar or club and invariably stumble home in the early hours incredibly drunk. 

As we arrived back to our room one night (or was it day?), Emily grabbed me even more earnestly than usual. Ripping my shirt off, she was soon tugging at my shorts incredibly eager to tear them off too.

“Hey, slow down,” I teased, “there’s really no rush.”

“There is! I so want to try something,” she smiled. Even as drunk as she was, I could see that always-telling glint in her eye. Clearly, she was up to something.

Moments later she was stroking my dick, teasing it and watching it grow to its full size. As she rolled my foreskin back and forth she drunkenly mumbled: “I fucking love your cock. It’s so big and fat. It always feels so great.”

I was always happy for a compliment but really did begin to wonder where she was heading with this. Slowly kneeling in front of me, she began gently licking around my swollen tip, then all the way down the shaft. Lifting it up to my stomach, she dragged her tongue all the way to my balls before lightly sucking them too.

Letting go completely, she let it slap her across the cheek as it fell back into place, and laughed. Now slick with saliva, her hand easily slid up and down. Moving slowly and deliberately she was clearly enjoying what she was doing — as was I.

Almost slurring her words she muttered: “You know what’s wrong with your dick? It’s too big for my mouth,” before giggling some more.

Licking her lips, she grasped my shaft and slowly moved it towards her mouth. As she opened wide I watched as my pulsating head disappeared into that warm, wet sanctuary. Her sucking felt incredible as she set to work on my cock. Soon she was rocking her head back and forth taking more and more of me into that glorious mouth.

Suddenly I felt it, as did she, as my dick smashed into the back of her throat. Quickly she pulled me out, coughing at the exertion. Seconds later she was back on it, sucking me deep into her mouth. Back and forth her head rocked until once again she reached her depth. Coughing harder this time, she yanked me out. 

“Wait, wait! I can do it,” she implored, before taking me into her mouth once again.

This time she took it slightly slower. Her mouth opened wide, she took the bulbous head, sucking softly. Then incredibly carefully she sucked in centimetre after centimetre of my throbbing cock. As I watched I kept anticipating the inevitable but it never came. Gradually, more and more of my dick disappeared — much to my delight.

I didn’t know how she was doing it, but slowly she took more of me into her mouth than ever before. Then suddenly I felt the change. Her mouth always sucked hard, was wonderfully warm, soft and wet — but now it was different. In an instant, it got twice as hot and she gripped me with a strength she’d never done before. More and more of my cock slid in and I as I heard her swallow I felt an intense squeeze down the length of my dick. Bit by bit she kept going until her nose rested amongst my pubes.

Looking down in admiration I found her proud, bulging eyes staring at me. She just sat that for what felt like ages, my raging dick buried deep in her throat. All of a sudden a look of panic flooded those eyes and she withdrew, gasping for air.

After a few strangled breaths, she was back on my penis, drawing me into that deep well of her neck. This time her confidence had grown. As she swallowed, I felt her entire throat contract and massage my whole length — one of the most incredible sensations imaginable. As a final treat, her tongue snaked out and managed to lap at my smooth balls while her throat engulfed me.

“Holy fuck Em! Oh god, that feels good,” I moaned as she bobbed away.

It felt fucking incredible and I could barely contain myself. Back and forth she rocked, savouring the looks of delight on my face and groans from my body. Faster and faster she went, gasping breaths where she could as she devoured my dick.

“Oh Em! Ohh, I’m… I’m going to… Oh, fuck!” I yelled.

Her tongue danced across my balls as her incredible throat milked my cock better than ever and I simply couldn’t hold back. As my orgasm tore through my body Emily’s eyes nearly popped out and she pretty much retched as my dick swelled even bigger. But moments later I launched more cum than I can remember straight down her throat.

Quickly she tugged me from her mouth, gasping and panting for air like I had never seen before, as the final drops of cum dripped onto her face. But the look on her face was priceless — she was beaming with pride.

Struggling for air she said: “I… told you… I… could… do it!”

Dragging her to her feet I kissed her deeply.

“Fuck Em that was incredible!”

“I thought you’d like it,” she said once she’d regained her breath, “you’ve really got Brooke to thank. She taught me how we’ve been working on it for weeks.”

I couldn’t believe that she had actually gone out and learned to deepthroat just because she felt bad about not being able to take my entire dick. Who does that? Then I realised… someone who truly loves you.

“I fucking love you Em, I really do,” I said, kissing her once again.

Already being naked, I dragged her towards the bed, knowing that we should probably get some sleep — plus I knew just how drunk she really was. Piece by piece she got undressed until finally, she collapsed next to me in just a pair of lacy boy shorts.

“Good night sexy,” I said, giving her a deep, hard kiss, “and thank you. That really was incredible.”

“It was, wasn’t it,” she replied.

As morning arrived we realised it was our last full day in Cancun but more importantly the night to cash in Emily’s hard-won voucher at the hottest club in town. The day passed like every other: wake up with a hangover, get stoned, then head to the beach for a party. But we all were looking forward to tonight — which college students don’t enjoy drinking for free?

Once back at the hotel following our raucous day, we both showered and started getting dressed. For me it was easy, I needed trousers rather than shorts to get into the club and had only brought one pair, some light linen trousers. Teamed with a dark blue linen shirt I was sure I’d get in and be cool enough to enjoy myself.

Emily, on the other hand, was taking forever to get ready. She fixed her hair, added her usual minimal make-up and then picked out some underwear.  Carefully she selected a light turquoise lace, pushup bra matched with a tiny g-string. Then came the dress. I had no idea she had brought so many. Finally, she settled on a light floral number that hugged her tits and stomach before flaring out and ending a few inches below her ass. She finished her outfit with a pair of silver shiny heels.

“How’s about this?” she asked giving me a quick twirl to show how the dress flared while dancing. She looked amazing, as always, and as she spun her dress lifted just enough to show off the sexy curve of her smooth ass.

“Wow, you look stunning!” I replied, “plus I love the way I can just see your ass as you spin. It’s fucking hot.”

“Really, you can see my ass? Well, I know you love that,” she smiled, “but let me check it out.”

With that, she headed to the bathroom, where all the mirrors were. A couple of minutes later, she returned with that look in her eye — that evil, yet wonderfully enticing glint. Walking towards me she smiled and said: “I’ve got a great idea for tonight!”

Reaching out her hand, she passed me the tiny g-string she had only just put on.

“Let’s both go commando tonight.”

“Are you serious?”

“Fuck yeah! Take those boxers off and let’s get going.”

I still wasn’t sure she was serious and so sat there.

“Come on, it will be fun… I promise.”

Relenting, I stood up, took off my trousers, removed my boxers and got dressed again. “Happy now?” I asked.

“Very!” she grinned.

We gathered the gang and strolled through the warm night air to the club. I’d never gone out without underwear before and it was surprisingly liberating. My cock swung freely, brushing against my trousers with every step I took, turning me on ever so slightly.

Soon we arrived and were whisked straight past the waiting line and to our large round private table roped off from the rest of the bar. With a perfect view of the dance floor, just a few feet away, the section was complete with our own private bouncer. We had to admit, we really did feel like VIPs.

With Emily, Patrick, Susan, Brooke and Trent all sat around the table we order shots of tequila and beers to get our night started. Soon we were knocking them back like champions and I could already feel the buzz setting in. As the music pounded and the drinks took effect I could see Em practically dancing in her chair. For once I figured it was me that should take the lead. Standing up I reached out my hand and asked: “Want to dance?”

Emily’s eyes lit up like two neon signs, she was clearly delighted and grab my hand eagerly. We quickly made our way to the dance floor and I could feel all eyes turn on Emily, as they always did. She moved effortlessly, finding perfect time to the music and looking endlessly sexy with every motion. I on the other felt and looked like a fish-out-of-water — but I knew how Em loved to dance.

Taking my hands, she placed them on her hips and helped me sway with the music.

“Come on, you’re doing great. Just relax,” she urged as we began to move as one. 

Her body felt as incredible as ever as I slowly gained some confidence. Finally, she broke away for a second, completing a quick spin throwing me and every other guy in the room a fleeting glimpse of her ass cheeks. As she sauntered back over to me, I could see how pleased she was with herself.

Grabbing me, she pulled me close, pressing my thigh between hers as she swayed.

“Did you enjoy the little show?”

“I think everyone did,” I replied.

We carried on dancing, our bodies rubbing firmly against one another as Emily got more and more into her dancing. Every few minutes, she would do another spin or two and I’m sure I was not the only one enjoying those brief flashes.

As she ground her lithe body against mine I was finding it increasingly hard to concentrate. Her firm ass or hip would rub against my cock, teasing me until she felt it stiffening, then pulling away once more. Spin after spin, left me dreaming of that sweet ass. Returning after one more spin, Em grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her naked ass beneath her dress.

Pulling me closer still, so my cock rubbed against her hip, she leaned in and said just loud enough to hear: “Squeeze it, squeeze my ass hard.”

I never needed an excuse to play with her firm butt, so quickly got to work massaging and kneading those amazing cheeks. As she danced my hands grabbed more and more. I was loving every second. Dancing in front of a crowded bar, my fingers groping the finest ass I had ever seen. Suddenly she flicked her hips violently and the tip of my middle finger slipped right into Emily’s already soaking pussy.

“Feel how wet I am?” she asked as her hand started stroking my dick. I left my finger there as we swayed together and my dick grew stiffer and stiffer. Suddenly I felt Emily quickly shift from my cock to my zipper. In one swift motion, she had it undone and slid a couple of fingers inside to stroke my shaft.

“Do you like this? Fingering me on the dance floor as I stroke your hard cock?”

“It’s so fucking hot.”

“Good, I think you’re ready now, come with me.”

Holding me close, she sashayed over to our now empty table. Picking the seat furthest from the dance floor Emily led me there. As I went to sit, she deftly grabbed my cock and pulled it through my fly before pushing me into the chair. For a fleeting moment, I was shocked and confused, sat there with my dick exposed. But mere seconds later, Emily quickly and carefully lifted her skirt as she sat down on my raging cock. My heart pounded, I simply couldn't believe what was happening.

The angle wasn’t the best, but she was so wet that the first half of my penis slid in easily. God, she felt hot, and it was damn sexy knowing I had my dick in the hottest girl in town in the middle of the club.

Leaning back, Emily whispered into my ear: “How does my pussy feel tonight?”

“It’s so fucking incredible!” I whimpered, totally at the mercy of her muscular cunt.

As Emily swayed to the music her pussy teased and stroked at my cock and I relished every shake of her hips. She was clearly enjoying her position of power. I could feel her tensing her pussy and then releasing my dick at will, clasping her cunt against me as and when she wanted. Her teenage body was doing everything it could to tantalise me.

Just as I was really getting into it and attempting to thrust back Brooke and Trent returned to the table. I froze, but Emily kept dancing, driving me wild. 

Moments later Brooke leaned in to talk to Em, so she half stood up. As she did so,  her tight pussy walls slid up to my very tip. As she stood there, her dress barely concealed my dick hanging from her incredible body. They chatted for a moment before she sat back down urgently, driving me deeper than ever into her sweet, sticky cunt. I could barely believe it.

For the next twenty minutes, Emily teased and tormented me. Rising to speak to people, or grab drinks before sliding down my cock once again. I could hardly contain myself. Time and time again I felt my orgasm begin to rise and so did she. Perfectly timing her motions, she’d contract around my penis and then sit still just long enough for my urges to subside. Then she’d start again, bringing me right to the edge again and again and again.

Thinking I couldn’t take much more and my balls ached to cum, I was horrified when Patrick suddenly pulled up a chair next to us. Surely he’d hear or smell what was going on?

“What a fucking great night!” he said, “thank god Emily won this for us — I’m pretty much out of money, so free drinks are awesome.”

Through every word he said, Emily was dancing, grinding, squeezing and teasing my tormented cock in her burning hot cunt and I was barely hanging on.

“Yeah, it’s a great night,” I stammered, desperate for him to leave, “where’s Susan? Is she OK?”

“Oh yeah, she’s just gone to the bathroom — she’ll probably be a while, what with the line.”

That was the last thing I needed to hear. Any moment now I was going to unload my balls and didn’t believe for one second that I’d be able to hide that from someone sat right beside me.”

Suddenly there was a loud commotion by our bouncer as he forcibly restrained someone. Looking over I saw a hulking guy with two black eyes and a strip of tape across his nose.”

“That’s the motherfucker that broke my nose and ribs!” he screamed as more bouncers rushed to drag him outside.

Patrick leapt up and stormed over to make sure everything was OK (much to my delight). I just smiled, waved and carried on fucking Emily right in front of everyone. Gaining in confidence I start thrusting more openly, really not caring who saw and soon could feel an orgasm building. Pulling Emily closer to me, I whispered: “If you don’t stop, I’m going to cum any second now.”

Instead of stopping, Em danced harder and more vigorously than ever, clenching her pussy every chance she got. Squeezing and teasing my dick I knew I was about to end. Trying my best to hide what was happening, I grabbed Emily firmly around the waist and practically bit into her shoulder as my balls tightened then launch squirt after squirt of cum into her willing pussy.

As my orgasm started to subside she half stood up again to talk to Brooke, sliding up my still-erupting cock once more. I heard her say: “I have to use the bathroom, want to come with me?” Brooke nodded in agreement as Em sat down firmly, sucking the last drops of cum from my tortured dick.

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

Leaning back, Emily kissed me on the cheek and said: “I hope you enjoyed your treat, now put yourself away and zip up as I stand up.”

With that, she stood up and shuffled off to the bathroom with Brooke. I quickly tucked my slick-with-cum dick away and smiled to myself. I was delighted with what had just happened and couldn’t believe how lucky I was. I had never thought for one moment that I’d actually be the guy that fucked the most beautiful girl right out in public Hundreds of people had seen us having sex — yet none of them realised. I had to laugh.

A while later Brooke returned without Emily.

“Where’s Em?” I asked.

“Oh she’s just getting some drinks,” she said, before giving me a friendly punch on the arm. Leaning closer to me she whispered: “You fucking dirty bastard! Em told me what you two just did!”

Then she smiled in admiration: “She also said that she’s told you she’s in love with you. I guess I was right all those months ago, you were the one.”

“I guess you were Brooke,” I replied feeling very pleased with myself, “but also I need to thank you for teaching Emily how to really suck dick.”

“We all have our skills!” she winked at me.

Soon Emily returned with a waiter, more beers and tequila. Between the six of us, we drank the entire bar tab, danced the night away until finally, it was 5 am and time for the club to close. We staggered back to our hotel in wonderfully high spirits — and very, very drunk.

Arriving back in the room Em laughed: “You were right, it was damn hot fucking in that club. Nobody had any idea.”

“Except for Brooke.”

“I just had to tell someone, I was so fucking proud of us,” she grinned wickedly.

Pushing me firmly down onto the bed and lifting her dress completely off she said: “Now I think you owe me something.”

Dropping her bra to the ground she kneeled over me before carefully sitting her sweet, wet pussy on my face. Her scent filled my nostrils and the rich, sweet tang of her juices coated my tongue in an instant. Now wasn’t the time to hang around, I really wanted to make her cum and was desperate to taste it.

Reaching for her ass, to pull her closer, Emily pushed my hands away and kneeled on my arms. “No, just use your mouth.”

Pinned to the bed by the girl of my dreams, I lapped, licked and sucked that delicious slit as she ground her clit against my nose. Every time I felt she was getting close to an orgasm she would rise up, stopping me from reaching her precious treasure but leaving it right there in front of my face. Finally, she’d sit down again, letting me carry on — she was clearly enjoying both being in control and the work my mouth was doing.

“Fuck that feels good,” she moaned, “now make me cum.”

As my tongue delved deeper between those velvety smooth walls Em ground her clit against my nose. Faster and deeper I licked as she rode my face harder and harder.

“Oh yes, yes! Keep going! Ohh… ohh yes!”

With all her encouraging sounds I knew it wouldn’t take too long and I was right. Moments later her moans became cries as an intense wave of pleasure ripped through her body, She twitched, squirmed and convulsed on my face, practically smothering me. But still, I kept licking until I felt that familiar gush of searing hot cum flood into my mouth.

“Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!” she screamed until slowly her orgasm subsided and she slid from my cum-covered face.

Rolling over I kissed her deeply, letting her savour her own juices.

“I love you,” she said, smiling from ear to ear, “but we should get some sleep.”

I quickly stripped off, climbed into bed and pulled my naked girlfriend tight to my body. As I held her I could feel something was wrong, she wasn’t her usual self. She wouldn’t settle, was constantly wriggling and despite the alcohol wasn’t ready to sleep.

Finally, I asked: “Are you alright?”

Lying in my arms she said: “You really don’t care what that guy was talking about the other day?”

“Not one bit.”

Emily lay there, silent, but clearly upset. I could tell this was weighing heavily on her mind and hated that. I really didn’t want there to be anything between us. But equally as much I didn’t want to open up old wounds. As the silence drew on I knew I needed to say something, to somehow break the tension and at the same time be supportive.

“Em, if you want to tell me about it then I’d love to hear. But you don’t need to if it’s something you don’t wish to discuss then that’s fine.”

Still not looking at me, she replied: “I don’t want to tell you. I have to tell you. But…”

“But what?”

“But, you’ll… you’ll… hate me. Fuck, even I hate myself,” she practically sobbed.

Turning her over so I could look her in the eyes, I said: “Emily, there is nothing, absolutely nothing you could tell me from your past that would make me hate you.”

Quickly her eyes filled with tears. I knew she was drunk but she was also clearly very emotional. What could really be bothering her so much? She was always so strong, so confident and so happy. But whatever she was dying to tell me obviously weighed her down. Despite my own drunkenness, I knew I had to tread carefully, yet she obviously needed to get this off her chest.

Wiping her eyes she replied: “Well maybe not hate me. But you’ll never look at me the same and I love the way you look at me. I fucking love it!” as sobs rippled through her body once again.

Hugging her close, I soothed her, stroking her hair softly as I kissed her tenderly on her wet cheek.

“I promise you Em, I’m not going to look at you any differently,” I said reassuringly. Then trying to add some levity to the very tense situation, I added: “Unless of course, you're going to tell me you used to be a serial killer — then I might fear for my life.”

Finally, she laughed, snotting all over my shoulder as she did so. Getting her tears under control, she sat up in bed, so I did as well. Facing each other she began.

She told me about starting high school, how nervous she had been and how difficult it had been to make friends. Although it was tough to imagine a nervous and friendless Emily, I listened intently. Finally, she had gained acceptance when, as a sophomore, she began dating Rob. A year older than her, he was already the starting quarterback on the high school team and clearly destined for sporting greatness. The girlfriend of the biggest sports star in town quickly became very popular — despite her age.

Soon she was one of the ‘cool kids’ hanging out after school, attending all the parties and a key part of the in-crowd, and she loved it. She revelled in the fame — at least for a while.

She explained that the team went undefeated in the regular season, and so some of the seniors threw a party to celebrate making the playoffs. About 50 people got together at the captain’s house. Everyone was drinking and smoking a ton of weed. Slowly as the night progressed, the numbers thinned until only a dozen or so were left.

“As usual, Rob was the centre of attention,” she said, “drinking the most, smoking the most and being the loudest. He suggested that we snuck off to one of the bedrooms.

“Soon I was just wearing a pair of panties, on my knees sucking him off. Just as he was about to cum, five of his teammates burst in and started cheering him on. I stopped for a moment but he encouraged me to keep going. Soon he finished all over my face as his friends all high-fived him.”

“Oh fuck, Em that must have been so embarrassing,” I started to say.

Wiping her eyes, Emily replied wearily: “I’m not done. Rejoicing in his teammates’ approval, Rob started boasting about how good I was at sucking dick. Everyone, including me, was very drunk. Soon an argument broke out at whose girlfriend was the best at blowjobs. Finally, the captain said that if I was that good then I had to prove it and pulled out his cock.”

Almost sobbing once more, she told me how Rob had urged her to suck the captain off. 

“Come on, it’s only a dick. It would mean a lot to me if you’d do this, it would show me just how much you love me,” he’d said

Desperate for Rob’s approval she eventually agreed and began giving him a blowjob.

“Before I knew it, the captain was cheering and high-fiving Rob, saying he was right. After a few minutes, he came in my mouth and on my tits. Rob and all the other players cheered.”

Here, she stopped, struggling to hold back her tears again.

“Fuck! I was just 16, dumb and trying to impress my boyfriend!” she cried.

“Hey, Em it’s fine. We’ve all done stupid things we regret. Things we’re not proud of. But it doesn’t make me think any less of you — not one bit,” I assured her.

Taking a deep breath, she carried on: “Before I really knew what was happening I had sucked all five of them off and was coated in cum. I don’t remember when, but someone took a bunch of Polaroids.”

Pausing for another sob, Emily took a breath before continuing: “The next day at school, the pictures were everywhere. Everyone knew all about it. I was a fucking laughing stock. They called me “the cumdrum” for the rest of high school.”

I was genuinely shocked and felt terrible for her. Hugging her tightly, I said: “Fuck Em, that’s horrible!” Then a question dawned on me. “Can I ask why you stayed with Rob after that?”

With that, she burst into tears once more. “That’s… the… worst… part,” she sobbed.

Slowly regaining her composure she explained: “The only way I could stay ‘cool’ was to stay with Rob. I guess I just stuck with him because I knew nothing else and didn’t want to be on my own.”

Taking her hands in mine, I stared deep into those now cloudy green puddles: “Em, listen to me. I love you. I don’t care what you did in high school. What happened to you is horrible and if I fucking see Rob I’ll beat the living shit out of him. But that’s not you, there’s no reason to hate yourself — you were young and naïve.”

A glimmer of light reignited in her eyes: “You really don’t care? It doesn’t make you think I’m a slut?”

“Not at all. If anything it makes me love you more. The fact you felt you had to tell me means a lot. Now I know you’ll never keep anything from me,” I said with a broad smile.

Throwing her arms around my neck she kissed me deeply. “So you don’t want to break up with me?”

“Not a fucking chance!” I laughed.

We carried on chatting for a while, as I reassured Emily that nothing she had told me would change a thing — finally she began to believe me. After an hour or so we finally lay down to sleep, my arms wrapped around Emily and her holding my hands tightly.

All too soon morning came and as I awoke Emily was lying, looking at me intently.

“Morning gorgeous,” I beamed, giving her a quick kiss, “how are you feeling today?”

“Much better, thanks for last night. You were really great.”

“Don’t give it a second thought. You can always tell me anything.”

As much as I would have liked to lie there, we knew we needed to check out. Emily’s flight wasn’t until 8 pm but sadly I only had a standby ticket, so had to be at the airport by 2 pm. We got up, showered, smoked most of the rest of our weed and then joined the hordes of other college students checking out.

I kissed Em goodbye and left her with the rest of the gang as I headed to the airport hoping to catch a flight.

“See you in Philly soon,” she said, “I love you.”

“Love you too sexy, see you soon.”

Little did we know that we’d be seeing each other a lot sooner than expected. When Emily and the gang arrived at the airport I still had not found a flight — despite wasting my entire day. As luck would have it though, a spot opened on Emily’s flight and finally my number came up.

Unsurprisingly, we were sat at opposite ends of the plane, so wouldn’t really be sharing the four-hour flight together. But as we walked to the gate Em announced she had an idea — oh how I grew to both love and dread Emily’s ideas.

Quickly she dashed over to Brooke and borrowed a plain silver band she wore on her right hand. Slipping it onto the ring finger on her left hand, she simply said: “Follow my lead.”

Confidently we sauntered up to the gate hand in hand, with Emily beaming that million dollar smile. Arriving at the counter she greeted the attendant.

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you but my husband and I just got married,” she announced, flashing the ring on her hand.

“Oh congratulations!” the attendant cooed.

“But we’re not sat together on the flight. Is there anything you could possibly do?” Adding to the charade she brought my hand to her mouth and kissed it tenderly.

“Let me see hun,” the attendant said.

Within minutes both Emily and I had been reassigned seats in Business Class sat right beside one another. Man, that girl could twist almost anyone around her little finger.

As we boarded, we said goodbye to our jealous friends and took the more comfortable seats near the front of the plane, settling in for the long journey home. Meanwhile, they retreated to the overcrowded rear of the plane filled with either drunk or very hungover college kids.

Soon the food and drinks came by and then, as it was a night flight, the crew turned down the lights. Grabbing a couple of blankets Emily snuggled up next to me, ready to get some sleep.

“I had an amazing time with you,” she said, “and thank you once again for what you did to that guy. Nobody’s ever fought for me like that.”

“You’re more than welcome Em,” I replied, kissing her softly on the head.

Leaning against me and snug under the blankets her hand soon moved to my thigh, gently stroking my soft cock until it responded. Slowly growing, she kept teasing it as it grew harder and harder.

Nestling by my ear she whispered: “You know what we should do?”

Looking at her I saw she was staring at me with the look, that look, and I immediately knew what she had in mind.

“We’ll have to be quick and quiet," she said excitedly.

In hushed tones, we agreed that she would go to the toilet first and one minute later I would follow, knocking three times before she let me in. Kicking off her shoes and giving me a quick kiss Emily casually strolled to the bathroom. Exactly one minute later I knocked three times and she opened the door.

I will never forget the sight that greeted me. Perched with one foot on the closed toilet and her ass wedged onto the sink Emily was naked from the waist down, stroking her shaved pussy. Quickly I dived inside, locking the door behind me.

Dropping my trousers and boxers, I soon had my cock ramming into that sweet, tight cunt. Neither of us spoke and I drove as hard and fast as I could in the cramped space. Thank god we’d been upgraded, the slightly larger toilet made all the difference. After a few moments, I managed to wedge my feet against the door, finding a good angle and leverage. Even if I couldn’t get all of my cock into Emily, it still felt amazing — plus it was so exciting.

Soon I could feel my orgasm building and whispered: “I’m going to cum.”

Kissing me deeply, Em’s eyes implored me to finish and mere moments later a stream of hot cum launched inside her. Smiling, she said we should probably finish up. Even though Business Class wasn’t too crowded and most people were asleep, it surely wouldn’t be long before someone knocked.

Pulling up my pants, I was soon dressed but there was no way for Emily to even stand up until I left. So we agreed that I’d leave and she could lock the door immediately, clean herself up before returning to our seat.

As soon as I opened the door two flight attendants were waiting, with a perfect view of Emily’s cum-dripping pussy. Sheepishly, I looked at the attendants while Em shut the door.

“I think you two better take your seats! Don’t you”

I nodded and shuffled off to my seat to await Emily. Sure enough, a few moments later she emerged and was greeted by the same two attendants and given the same talking to.

When she arrived back at our seats neither of us could hold back and both burst into hysterical laughter.

“Oh the look on their faces when they saw me perched up there, your cum rushing out of me, was just priceless!” Em laughed as I hugged her tightly.

“it was like being caught red-handed being naughty in middle school,” I added.

“Do you think if I ask them nicely they’ll give me our Mile High badges,” Em chuckled.

Soon we both dozed off until our plane touched down in Philadelphia. Saying goodbye to the rest of the gang, we all grabbed cabs back home exhausted but thrilled at our Cancun adventures.

Back at home, Em and I smoked a large bowl of weed, then I flicked on the TV while she started getting ready for bed. Turning to ESPN I could help but notice the ticker at the bottom of the screen and had to laugh out loud.

“Em, come here, look at this.”

We sat and waited through every other sport until it got back to college football and soon Emily burst into laughter too. The ticker read:

“Star UT linebacker out for six weeks after breaking ribs in drunken Spring Break fight.”

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments