Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The College Virgin

"I was an awkward teenage virgin attending school at a small junior college in middle America."

17
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Her name was Cheryl and she was a very pretty Native American girl. I had always been attracted to Native American women, having grown up in a state with a very prominent population of various Native American people. Cheryl was also a student at the same junior college I attended. I saw her a few times visiting the boys' dorms as the other guys and I were hanging out in the quad. We all commented about her beauty. But we were just a bunch of goofy nerds with no game and wishful thinking. I was so clueless, naive, and awkward to realize Cheryl was visiting different dorm rooms each time I saw her. Later I would learn why.

One evening while hanging out in my dorm with my friend, Brad, from high school, who had decided to come to the same school and be my dorm mate, I heard a knock on our door. Brad answered the door. I was surprised to hear him say, "There is someone here who is asking for you."

I was surprised because most of the time visitors were for Brad as he was very outgoing and made friends quickly with the others who became part of our circle of friends just hanging out in the evenings and weekends. So I stood up and walked over to the door and there stood Cheryl. So pretty, petite, and dolled up as usual. This was the mid-eighties and she dressed in the current style. Her hair was full and curled, she wore Guess brand jeans, and she commonly wore a blouse with a sleeveless sweater vest. And lots of make-up. Her eye shadow was always the most noticeable as it was usually silvery and shiny.

She stood just outside my door and said she wanted to introduce herself as she had noticed me a few times walking around campus and around the dorms. I invited her in and we sat on my bed next to each other. We began talking about the usual stuff, where each other was from, what we were studying, and what kind of job we wanted to get once we graduated. Cheryl was taking courses to become an administrative assistant and I was planning on getting a business degree.

As we were talking, Brad, who was just hanging out on his side of the room as the standard eighties music played on the radio of the boombox, said he was leaving to see what the other guys were doing elsewhere. He kinda snickered as he walked out and said, "I’ll see you later." I just remember thinking how awesome it was for a girl to be so interested in me that she came to introduce herself. How bold.

As we were talking we reached the point with bits of awkward silence and I was just staring at her beauty. I’m not sure who made the first move, probably her, but soon we were kissing and awkwardly hugging as we sat side by side on my bed. I remember the first time I put my hand on her breast, outside of her clothes, and how excited I was to feel my first boob. She reacted with a moan and seemed to get more aroused. So, I turned her on my bed and helped her lie back.

I was fumbling around trying to figure out what to do next but not wanting to be too aggressive while at the same time kissing her with both of us using a lot of tongue. Very sloppy kissing. I worked my hand under her shirt and felt her bra. I was so excited and surprised she let me continue to feel her boobs as we kissed, so I took it as I sign to go further.

I worked my hand under her bra and felt her bare breast for the first time. I couldn’t believe she let me. She was moaning and hugging me and moving her head to the side letting me know she wanted me to kiss her neck and around her ears. We were both writhing and moaning, with lots of sloppy kissing as I felt her boobs and having discovered how hard her nipples had become. They felt like large pencil erasers. I had the urge to lick and suck them so I raised her shirt to reach her naked boobs. It was glorious. I licked and gently sucked on each nipple and Cheryl moaned louder and started to grind her pelvis on me. I noticed a new smell as she was grinding on me, so I took it as a sign that she was ready to allow me to touch her lower.

VivianStay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianStay

I began grabbing her petite ass, kneading it as she thrust her pussy against me. I turned her onto her back as I moved to her side a bit and reached down to rub her pussy through her jeans. She became more aggressive in moving her pelvis, so I reached up and unfastened her jeans and worked her zipper down. I looked down and saw her panties.

I worked her jeans down a little, just enough to better reach her pussy. I worked my hand down her jeans and into her panties. I found her moist pussy and I could smell her sex. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I used my finger as I fumbled to find her pussy lips and to feel everywhere I could. As I did she became even more aroused and used her hand to put my finger inside. As I did, she started bucking and moaning and kissing more aggressively.

I sat up on my knees and worked her tight little Guess jeans off as I removed her shoes. I reached up with both hands and pulled her panties down and off as well. I remember looking at her pussy just to take in the moment. She had a dark bush, black pubic hair that was matted from being so wet. The aroma was intoxicating. I was on my knees between her legs. I reached down with both hands and parted her pussy lips to get a better view.

I wasted no time in unsnapping my jeans and working them off, throwing them on the pile of clothes. I reached down and removed my underwear, discarding them somewhere. I was so hard. I spread Cheryl’s legs and lowered myself. I was trying to quickly put my cock in her pussy, but was fumbling around and was just jabbing her. She reached down and took my penis and placed it near her entrance as she pivoted her hips so it gave me better access. The tip of my cock slid in and I was in heaven. I couldn’t believe how wonderful she felt. Her pussy was wet and warm and so smooth and tight around me.

I began to move my pelvis, working my cock into her pussy. I got deeper and deeper and faster and faster. I was soon pumping her with all I could muster. She was gyrating her hips as she moaned and buried her face in my chest and neck. Needless to say, I didn’t last very long and I blasted my first load into her. I kept pumping away as my orgasm faded. I stopped moving and rested my body on her. We were both out of breath and sweating. I was nervous to look at her, to see if she was pleased.

My awkwardness returned. I jumped up and gathered our clothes. I handed her clothes to her and we both got dressed. She quietly said she needed to go home, so I walked her to the door and she left. As she walked away, she turned and smiled and said, "I’ll see you later."

That was the beginning of our year-long relationship with many adventurers of sex. She taught me a lot. She was the first.

Published 
Written by eggman2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments