Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boyfriend Cock Competition

"Our competitive girlfriends want to know who has the biggest, best performing cock"

37
10 Comments 10
29.1k Views 29.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It was in the early nineties when my now wife Tina and I were in college together. These were the pre-smartphone days. Tina lived together with her two best friends in a dorm room, I had my own apartment. I went over to her room often because Tina's girlfriends, Chloe and Susan were hot and I liked the sexual tension in their room. Of course, both, Chloe and Susan had boyfriends.

One day when I was over again I found the three of them lying on Tina's bed intently studying several copies of Playgirl Magazine.

"What are you girls doing?" I asked.

"Chloe is claiming that her boyfriend has the biggest, nicest cock and that his cock performs tirelessly. Tina and I are challenging this. So we are looking at the pics in Playgirl to find models whose cocks resemble our boyfriends," Susan answered.

"And how is it going?"

"I think we found three that are a pretty good match," exclaimed Chloe.

"Show me!"

The girls started leafing through the magazines and finally presented me with three pictorials of athletic young males with their cocks in various states of arousal from completely limp to fully erect.

"This guy's cock looks like Mike's, my boyfriend. Well hung and smooth. This one looks like Joe's, Susan's guy, at least according to her. Look at that girth and big head. This one, Tina says, looks like yours. You'll be the judge."

"Well it's rather small, I'm surprised Tina would say that."

"Now Frank, you are not that big and you are not circumcised. There are not many uncircumcised guys in Playgirl magazines," Tina remarked.

"Fair enough, but it's not right."

"You can show us right here and now," Chloe suggested.

"I have a better idea," Tina exclaimed. "We'll all get together at Frank's place and we'll find out."

Everybody agreed on next Saturday. Apparently, Mike and Joe were fine with this. I was quite excited. As an exhibitionist, I relished the idea of exposing myself to three hot women and have them judge my privates. I cleaned up my place, bought beer and snacks and waited impatiently for Saturday.

Saturday came, the doorbell rang and slowly they all arrived. Chloe and Mike, Susan and Joe, and lastly Tina. It was a little awkward, but after a few beers, we all relaxed.

"We all know why we are here," Tina commanded. "Boys strip down and show us your stuff."

We all slowly started to strip until we were in our birthday suits. We lined up in front of the girls as they studied us intently, whispering into each other's ears and giggling.

"Here is the verdict," Chloe piped up. "It's exactly like the Playgirl models we showed Frank. Mike's is the biggest, Joe's is the fattest, and Frank's is the smallest, though his foreskin makes it more intriguing."

"Wait a second," I protested. "The flaccid state is not necessarily representative of the size, when erect. Look, Mike is at half-mast, that's cheating. After all, it's about what you can do with your cock, size doesn't matter that much."

"Frank has a good point," Chloe admitted. "We need to see them fully erect. I suggest we masturbate our guys until we see them in their full glory. Get at it girls."

"It would be a lot faster if you girls took off your clothes," Mike suggested.

"It's about your cocks, not us," Susan retorted.

So we all paired up with our girlfriends, they grabbed our cocks and got to work. It didn't take long. We all proudly stood there fully erect.

Chloe took a ruler and measured us writing down the numbers. 7.5 inches for Mike, 6.5 for Joe, 5.5 for me.

"I hate to say this, but the result is the same, Mike is the winner, Joe is next, and Frank comes up short," Chloe giggles.

"It still doesn't show whose tool is better at getting the job done," I protested.

"Alright then," Susan suggested. "One parameter of performance is who shoots the farthest. We line the boys up, they masturbate in front of us and we see who shoots the farthest."

"I don't want all the cum stains on my carpet," I objected.

"I have a solution," Tina said. "Frank has a subscription to the New York Times. We cover the floor in front of each guy with the various newspaper section. We unfold them, the front page section comes first, then the international news followed by the business section, then the art section, and finally the sports page. We'll see whether any of you can hit the sports section."

I gathered three recent copies of the paper, handed one each to Mike and Joe. We unfolded the various sections and covered the floor in front of us in the right order. We then lined up in front of the girls sitting on the couch. The girls were whispering to each other and giggling.

The three of us started stroking. I felt the cum rising in my shaft. Mike beat me to it. With a loud grunt, he shot his load. And what a load it was. The stuff kept coming and coming. Tina and Susan gasped.

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

"I told you Mike shoots bucket loads of cum all over the place. It's incredible," Chloe laughs, "but he doesn't shoot very far. We'll wait until Frank and Joe are finished, then we'll examine the newspapers."

Joe shot next, considerably further but a lot less volume. The girls applauded. They shouted at me:

"Frank you can do it, shoot, shoot, shoot your man juice."

This was too much. I exploded. The stuff went everywhere.

"Very nice, Frank," Chloe remarked.

"I told you he was a shooter," Tina laughed. "Let's examine the newspaper sections."

The girls picked up the various sections and examined them closely, sometimes conferring with each other. Susan announced the verdict: "Frank wins, he shoots the farthest, all the way to the sports section." She was waving my sports section in front of our eyes.

"Mike certainly wins the volume challenge. He only got to the business section, but look at this sticky mess. She holds Mike's business section in front of our eyes, his cum still oozing down the pages.

"Now that the guys are limp again we do one more challenge. We'll blindfold them and take turns blowing them to see who gets hard first and cums first. In return the boys judge our blowing skills and say which mouth they liked better, number one, two, or three," Susan announced.

Sounded good to us. I went to fetch some scarves and the girls blindfolded us carefully. We were taken by our hands and put in position. The game began. My cock became engulfed by a warm wet mouth, a familiar feeling, Tina for sure.

Tina stopped abruptly, got up, took my blindfold off, and led me to the side. She started whispering in my ear.

"Here is what we want you to do. Chloe suspects that Mike is bisexual, but he denies it. Chloe wants to see how he reacts if a guy blows him."

"You mean me, I'm the guy blowing him. No way."

"Come on, Frank, we all saw you leafing through these Playgirl magazines and studying all those studly cocks intently. We also all saw the considerable bulge in your shorts. As a matter of fact, we all talked about how much you apparently like cock afterwards so that's why you will do it."

"Are Chloe and Susan okay with this?"

I looked over at them and saw two enthusiastic thumbs up.

The girls were switching cocks. I reluctantly walked over to Mike. Kneeling down I probed his fully erect cock with my tongue. Not bad, I could do this. As a matter of fact, I always had secretly fantasized about sucking another man's cock. I thought about how Tina sucks mine, slowly sucking on it like sucking on a lollipop. I sucked Mike's cock into my mouth and slowly worked on it like I had a lollipop in my mouth. It tasted a little salty, but not bad. I was glad I agreed to it, this was fun, a longtime fantasy come true.

Mike started to moan loudly. He started to spasm. A giant load hit me down my throat. I gagged but managed to spit his cum out on the newspapers on the floor. Susan and Chloe smiled patting me on the back. Then Chloe finished Joe.

The girls took the blindfolds off Mike and Joe. We were all smiling.

"How was it boys?" Chloe asked.

"Perfect," Joe volunteered. "I don't know who blew me, but it was heaven."

"Chloe, no offense, this may have been the best blowjob of my life," Mike muttered.

The girls exchanged meaningful glances. I turned beet red.

"And Frank, did you have fun too?" Tina teased.

"Yes, it was great."

"Are you going to tell us who blew whom?" Joe demanded.

"Sorry honey, that will remain our secret," Susan laughed.

"So, then, who is the winner? Who has the best cock?" I asked.

"We don't know yet, we have not made a decision, we need more activities to judge at another time," Susan answered.

We all got dressed ready to leave.

"We should help you clean up this cum-soaked paper mess," Mike volunteered.

"That's okay, we'll take care of it," I answered.

Finally, Tina and I were alone. I put my arms around her pressing my raging hard-on against her. We ripped off each other's clothes and  fucked like rabbits right on top of all those cum soaked newspaper sheets.

"Honey, I always suspected, you are a good cocksucker, honestly, how did you like it?" Tina remarked while we cleaned up.

"Truth told, I always wanted to try it. It certainly beat my expectations. Please don't tell Mike it was me, but I look forward to doing it again. I can see why you girls do it. With a blowjob, you are in complete control of the guy attached to it."

Oh yes, these were the good old days. Today college kids probably just text around dick pics and the competition would be settled.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments