Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Terry’s Party

"Attending a crazy sex fueled party at a college buddy’s house."

36
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
8.1k words 8.1k words

After moving out of the dorms permanently, I was temporarily living at home while looking for a place to live in the city. I was still in contact with a lot of friends from the dorms, but it was difficult to just have those impromptu get-togethers, parties, or other fun activities. Everything seemed to take a lot of planning and scheduling during the summer recess with a lot of friends back home for the summer. I was experiencing some boredom setting in and decided to keep myself busy with lots of exercise, especially swimming. I had been on the swim team in high school, and it always had been my preferred form of exercise. Consequently, I was more than content to do a couple of hours of laps every morning.

A couple of months into the summer, the results started to show, and I was getting to be in pretty decent shape. I had always been the somewhat athletic husky type, but now my six-foot-four frame was looking slimmer, and my muscles more well-defined. Now I’d just have to find something to do with my new, improved physique.

One day I got a call from a friend from the dorms. His name was Terry, and he had also moved out and was living at his parents' house while they were on an extended world cruise. Terry had lived on the same floor as I did, and we always attended each other’s parties or would hang out and share some beers or wine. We were not like best friends but certainly had a bond and friendship.

He called to invite me to a weekend party that he was hosting at his parents' house a few weeks out. I was quite bored with my summer at this point and eagerly accepted the invitation. He told me there was a catch. It was to be a 'sexy' party, requiring the girls to wear either very revealing swimwear or lingerie and the guys' in Speedo-like, skimpy swimwear.

At first, it sounded kind of contrived and tacky to me, but I remembered that even in the dorms, Terry had always kind of leaned that way. He loved everything naughty and sex-related. His dorm room was like a girly magazine and porn library. I remember him hosting a sauna party in one of the dorm bathrooms, where he plugged up all the vents and ran hot water continuously out of every shower and sink until he had created a pseudo steam room. All guests were required to attend only wearing a towel. At least to start. It was all a bit silly but did result in a great night’s sex with Veronica, my dorm neighbor from down the hall.

I told him I’d adhere to the rules. Parading around in a small, tight-fitting swimsuit seemed a bit weird, but I was feeling good about the shape I was in, so what the heck? The prospect of being around a bunch of scantily clad girls made the decision easier too.

The day of the party arrived, and I packed a bag and took off in my car. His parents' house was about an hour and a half drive south of San Francisco. Terry had told me that I could spend the night or even the whole weekend there if I wanted to.

It was a lovely drive down the coast, and I was actually starting to look forward to the party. When I arrived at his place, I was confronted by a large ornate metal gate with an intercom. I pressed the button, and Terry answered and then buzzed me in. It was about a quarter-mile drive to the house, one of those giant Faux Tuscan villas. Terry came out to greet me and showed me where to park. He then led me around the building to the pool area. 

The pool was huge, and there was a large hot tub by some trees. It had an impressive man-made waterfall feeding it. There was another house set back a bit by some trees, and it turned out to be the guest house where he was living. It was two stories and easily the size of an average suburban home. I knew that his family was wealthy, but this was beyond anything I had imagined. It also helped to explain some of his character peculiarities I had always wondered about. I got the impression that he had always pretty much gotten what he wanted.

His girlfriend, Sarah, was sunning herself on one of the lounges by the pool. She was lying on her stomach and got up when she noticed Terry and me approaching. She was topless, wearing only a tiny thong bikini bottom, and made no effort to cover up when she walked over to us to give me a big hug.

I had met her several times before when she’d come to visit Terry in the dorms and always found her to be charming and fun with an unpretentious personality. She was a pretty girl. Not a head turner but had a very pretty face and nice figure. The classic, old-school girlfriend material that the parents would approve of and welcome into the family.

The fact that she was so comfortable being just about naked around me as an acquaintance was the only thing that struck me as weird or out of character. And strangely, Terry seemed perfectly comfortable with it too. I always thought of him as having a much more possessive personality.

She joined us as Terry showed me to my room, still only clad in her tiny thong bikini bottom. It was hard not to stare too much. Thankfully she walked up the stairs behind me. Had she been a few steps in front of me, I would probably have lost my concentration and stumbled on the stairs. They showed me to my room which was really large, light-flooded, with a view of the pool area, and had a huge king-sized bed.

I had arrived early, and it was hours before the party. Terry suggested that we’d just hang out by the pool for a while until more guests arrived. I opted for some board shorts for the time being and joined them poolside. We chatted about school and future plans, but then the conversation turned to the party. I asked for more details about the 'sexy' concept, but he kept avoiding details and much of the real information and said that it was just a matter of chance of how things would go but that he wanted a theme to establish a mood.

I had seen his meticulous planning for parties in the dorms and was not quite convinced by his nonchalant responses. Reading between the lines, I became convinced that he just wanted an orgy. He had used that term many times. And now he had full control and the setting to pull it off. Mixed feelings crept up inside of me. I considered bailing on the whole thing, weighing out the pros and cons of what I expected to happen. But I was here and, at the very least, had his almost-naked girlfriend to look at. Might as well go with the flow.

A bell rang, and Terry quickly got up to answer. Sarah put on shorts and a T-shirt. I guessed that not everyone was going to have the same privilege I had. Two couples arrived with Terry, and we got introduced to one another. Sarah rolled out a couple of coolers with soft drinks, beers, and wine and a cart with some hard liquor and mixers. She asked the other two girls to help her set up some food and snacks. Then they went into the house.

The guys grabbed some beers. I opted for some chilled white wine, and we lapsed into some obligatory small talk. As evening set in, more guests arrived. Some couples, single girls, guys, and small groups. Everyone seemed to be right around our age, and I recognized a few people from the dorms. It struck me that none of the people from our closer circle of friends in the dorms seemed to be there. But then, not everyone lived in the area. I had still expected some of the regulars but was the only one.

Some people seemed to already know one another, while others went through introductions. There were about thirty people in total. Terry was nervously looking around like he was trying to find someone particular and would regularly chat with Sarah about something.

As it got darker, he turned on the lights around the pool resulting in a spectacular wonderland of lighting effects with the landscaping, waterfall, pool, and hot tub all illuminated in various changing colors. All the French doors of the house were wide open, giving easy access to the interior where a big spread of food and snacks was laid out. Music emerged from an array of hidden speakers. The whole place was a spectacular setting for a party.

Then Terry came out with a large gong and announced in his showman style that the party was commencing and for people to get in costume for the evening. I refilled my wine glass and headed up to my room to change into my “sexy” outfit.

Still feeling a bit weird about what was supposed to be happening, I decided to open the window in my room and observe the ongoings for a bit. I was leaning on the window sill, glass of wine in hand, and observed that at least the girls had adhered to Terry’s rules. It seemed to be a competition about who could manage to strap the least amount of fabric onto their bodies. The guys seemed to have a bit looser interpretation of the dress code, but most seemed quite content showing off their goods in the required fashion.

I took a sip of wine and was enjoying the show when Terry came into the room and joined me. He kept looking out the window and scanning the grounds and still seemed to be trying to find someone specific. He told me that it would probably be a good idea to join the party and take it easy on the wine. It would be worth it to stay awake and sober for later. He did not elaborate.

I continued to watch from the window for a while and saw that things were starting to warm up a bit by the pool and in the hot tub. People were starting to pair up and getting close. I was not sure how the party was advertised to them, but they sure seemed to start to interact right on cue. Like at the three-minute mark in a porn video - The awkward made-up premise, small talk, clothes off, and here we go.

Terry poked his head back in and once again prodded me to get ready. He was wearing tiny Speedos and had made sure that his cock was positioned to the side so that the outline was fully visible through the thin Lycra. Sarah was standing next to him in a tiny, white, micro bikini. The tiny bits of material that made it up were pretty much completely transparent under the bright hallway light.

I could only speculate what would happen if it got wet.

I finished my wine and started to think about what I was going to put on. I had brought a couple of pairs of my old Speedos. One was a particularly old one that had the inner lining ripped out, and the fabric was worn to incredible thinness. Not necessarily the most family-friendly option, but if the goal was to show off one’s junk, it was the obvious choice. Better judgment aside and knowing that I’d literally be putting 'myself' out there, I went for it. Several glasses of wine and a bunch of almost or soon-to-be naked girls running around were certainly contributing factors to my decision. And my recent exercise regime had me on the confident side.

As expected, the shorts looked ridiculous. They were so thin and sheer that one could almost see the veins on the shaft. I put on a tight sleeveless, white T-shirt and pulled it way down for a bit more subtlety, but the sight of all of that female flesh parading about had my cock in a semi-hard state, making the pronounced and well-defined bulge anything but subtle.

So I went down to the pool area with a 'devil may care' and 'no guts, no glory' attitude. Hopefully, some girls would show me theirs, considering they would have seen pretty much all there was of me.

When I got to the pool area, I made a point to reinforce my courage immediately with another large glass of wine. Sarah was already pouring herself a glass when I got to the cooler. Her bikini had gotten wet, and my earlier suspicions were confirmed. There was now zero left to the imagination.

She looked down at my Speedos and said that she was happy that I had read the memo and played by the rules. As she was saying that, she gently dragged her fingernail across the front of my shorts. The already prominent bulge was now growing quickly to a point where the material was now completely useless at constraining my growing erection. She seemed delighted by this and gave the tip of my cock a little scratch with her nail before she scooted away. I had always liked Sarah.

I decided to go sit down for a while.

With the help of one of the many towels that were stacked in various spots around the pool area, I was able to calm down and relax a bit. I kept it on my lap as a precaution. There were way too many almost-naked girls running around, and my cock was reacting accordingly. Even though there was this underlying air of sexuality in the air, the full-blown orgy I had contemplated earlier had not manifested itself. But the night was young.

That being said, I did glimpse a couple fucking behind a bush with seemingly no worry of being seen or spied on. There also seemed to be quite a bit of groping and stroking going on under the water in the pool and hot tub.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, and I turned to see that it was Terry in the company of a very striking girl. He introduced her as Sabine, and I got the impression that she was the person he had been looking for earlier. He motioned her to sit in the chair across from mine and went off to get her a drink.

I was very happy with my towel as things had not quite calmed down enough yet to make me completely comfortable around someone I had just met. Even though it was supposed to be a sex orientation party, I thought it might be a good idea to leave my penis out of it for a while. She came across as a very nice person, and we had only just met.

The more I looked at her, the more beautiful I found her to be. A very pretty, slim face and a short curly haircut with a big shock of that curly hair hanging down over one side of her face. She was around six feet tall and of mixed race.

I guessed Caucasian and African but was not sure as her skin color was extremely light. I was proved correct when she told me that her father was an African American GI and her mother German. I had guessed that there was a Germanic connection from the way she had pronounced her name when she introduced herself.

As our conversation progressed, I found out that she had grown up all over the place in typical army-brat fashion but that she and her parents now lived permanently in Germany, and they had sent her here for a couple of years of college to get an additional outlook at an American college to her armed forces and German education. That’s how she met Sarah, and they became friends.

Terry and Sarah came over, and we all chatted for a while. We talked about how I was raised in Germany, too, and that we could speak in German together if the need or opportunity arose. Sabine was still wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and Sarah told her she’d show her her room so she could change. I guessed that Sabine was going to be an overnight guest too.

As the girls got up, Terry gave me a wink. Message received. As I watched Sabine and Sarah walk across the lawn, my decision not to bail on them, as I had briefly contemplated earlier, certainly seemed like a good decision. They went into the house, and I saw the light in the upstairs room next to mine turn on. Convenient!

While waiting for Sabine to return, I looked around again to see that activity had increased a bit. There were two public blowjobs going on. One in the hot tub with a small audience and a more shy couple in the dark by a tree. Terry would be pleased. He had this thing for always pushing for some naughtiness to happen at his parties. I guessed he had made sure with the theme of this one.

Between the setting and the weird sexual vibe, the whole thing still felt a bit odd to me. I was not a prude or anything. Quite to the contrary. Just being around a bunch of strangers with this raw energy just felt a bit strange.

A girl that I recognized from the dorms came up to me and asked if I wanted to go to the hot tub with her. I really wanted to wait for Sabine to return and was about to politely refuse when another completely naked girl came up behind her and ripped her bikini bottom off, and ran away with it. The now bottomless girl gave chase, and I amused myself by watching what appeared to be a group of girls playing a game of chasing and stripping the clothes off each other. A few guys’ Speedos fell victim to the fun too. Terry should be very pleased with himself.

I pressed the towel harder into my lap, which turned out to be a good thing because when Sabine returned, and I got my first glimpse at her outfit, I went fully erect in a flash. Her figure was reminiscent of an Olympic athlete without bulky muscles. She had a large frame with broad shoulders for a girl. Her hips were a bit wider too, giving her a more feminine air.

She had fairly ample breasts that looked incredibly firm. They were barely covered by the tiniest string bikini top. The cloth portions were barely a three-inch triangle. She did not wear a bikini bottom but a gauzy length of fabric wrapped around her waist.

When she turned, and one of the lights shone through the wrap, I realized why she chose that instead of a bikini bottom. I could see a large, well-defined dark triangle of dense pubic hair. No bottom that matched the top she was wearing would ever suffice to contain that. The bottom halves of her buttocks were exposed too. She was a sight to behold and just exuded pure sensuality.

Sarah came by to inspect Sabine’s outfit and made her do several three-hundred-and-sixty-degree turns in front of me. She then asked me if I approved. She would not have needed an answer if I did not have that towel. My rock-hard penis would have signaled the ultimate sign of approval.

I nodded my head, and Sarah seemed pleased. She then ran off and joined the cloth-ripping game that had spread to a larger crowd. About half the guests were naked now.

Sabine sat down, and we resumed our conversation. I was really entranced by her and paid less and less attention to the naked activities around me. My relaxed state was interrupted when Sabine stuck her wineglass towards me and asked if I would get us some refills. It was the moment of truth. I was no longer fully erect, but the old Speedos would do little to hide things. I pulled the towel off my lap, and Sabine’s eyes went directly to my crotch. She made no attempt to look away. I thought I saw a little smile of approval which made my cock twitch and swell noticeably. Her smile got bigger too.

I came back with the refills, and Sabine suggested that we go to the hot tub. There was a raucous party in the pool now, but the hot top was deserted. We got in and continued our conversation. She edged closer and closer to me as we talked until our thighs were touching. She seemed very relaxed and made herself comfortable, resting her head on my shoulder and looking up at the night sky. My reaction was to get hard again. 

She told me that she was reluctant to attend this party at first, but Sarah told her about this big, tall, German guy who would be there that was her type and that she might like. I guessed that that was me. That explained Terry’s invitation and maybe why I was the only one from the regular dorm crowd to be here. I felt a bit set up but was not about to complain. 

We hung out in the hot tub for about half an hour when Terry, Sarah, and two other couples approached. Terry said to come with them. He had a special game set up in the house that required four couples, and that we were the fourth team. I tried to explain that, technically, we were not a couple but was quickly interrupted by Sarah, who asked the other two couples in tow to vote whether we looked like a cute couple or not. The vote was a unanimous yes. I thought so too. Knowing Terry, I was getting worried about what his couples game was all about. 

I asked Sabine if she was comfortable with this, and she just squeezed my hand and led me into the house.

We went into a large room that looked to have been a den or game room at one point, but now there was a big square cloth-covered cushion in the middle of the room. It was about ten by ten-foot square and about a foot and a half high and firm like a thick gymnastics mat. The room was dimly lit by small light fixtures around the perimeter walls. This setup had Terry written all over it. I could just imagine him getting off while planning all this out. And I was about to be part of his little sex fantasy. But I was in this waist-deep by this point, and there was no good exit strategy. The fact that Sabine now had her hand firmly on my thigh was a big deterrent to any escape plan too.

And regardless, looking around the room at the other participants, things were not so bad. Sarah was certainly sexy and attractive, plus the other two couples were straight out of central casting for a show about aspiring models or actors. I was by far the red-headed stepchild in this crowd. Well, there was Terry.

He explained the game to us. It would be played in stages and involved some sort of spinner, dice, and numbered pieces of paper with instructions. As Terry walked us through the rules and procedures, it sounded like some fancy, overly complicated version of Spin the Bottle meets Truth or Dare, created by a control fanatic.

He went and locked the door. I could have taken that as an ominous sign, but I was well aware of who had set this up. Just Terry exercising his control again. A quick glance out a side window confirmed that the party outside was still going on, full steam ahead. Naked people outnumbered barely clothed ones now, and by the looks of things, they were further along the path than we were. Almost everyone appeared engaged in some sex act. Terry’s little orgy was progressing nicely, and I still wondered how you get more than twenty people to essentially have sex in public at the same time. Maybe all the guests were part of a local swinger’s club. 

MollyPasion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyPasion

We all knelt down around the big square cushion, one couple on each side. Apparently, the first round was designed as an icebreaker. Terry spun the arrow on the spinning device he had built. It was a circle divided into four colored sections, each of which was again divided into two shades of color. Sabine and I were on the blue team. She was light, and I was dark blue.

Inevitably, the first spin landed on dark blue.

The task for round one was to kiss every member of the opposite sex passionately for thirty seconds, starting with one's partner. I certainly had nothing to complain about there except that I had to sit in the middle of the square, and each girl would join me there. I never really liked being displayed like that.

Sabine crawled towards me on all fours and kissed me a bit apprehensively at first, and then we fell into a full embrace and tongue wrestling match. It was fabulous. My old threadbare Speedos were starting to get a workout again.

At exactly thirty seconds, Terry sounded the alarm, and we reluctantly disengaged. We moved in a clockwise direction, and my next candidate was approaching me.

She had introduced herself as Jessica earlier. If it were not for Sabine being there, I would have been chasing her all party long. She was a really cute girl with freckles and the most piercing blue eyes. Her face was framed by an incredible mane of wavy brunette hair. She had perky, small breasts and one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen.  There was a bit of a girl next door feel about her but with an undefinable something simmering just below the surface.

Her over-the-top looks were no match for the energy she had.  She lunged towards me, tightly wrapped her arms around my neck, and assaulted my mouth with her tongue in the most amazing way. Thirty seconds left me in a panting heap on the mat.

Then it was Valerie’s turn. I knew why she was there. Terry had a thing for busty blondes. Valerie was a kind of plain-looking girl with straight blonde hair. She was fairly short in stature with wide hips and big, soft-looking breasts. Kind of a country/farm girl look. She seemed the most nervous in the room and slowly came over to me. We awkwardly embraced and started to kiss. It was like a very nice first-date kiss, but she became more engaged and responsive as the thirty seconds ticked away. 

Then it was Sarah’s turn. She initiated the kiss by cupping my balls and hard cock in her hand. I did not remember that being in the instructions but enjoyed the attention. Her kiss was passionate, intense, and her enthusiasm and overall demeanor hinted at more to come.

I rolled off the mat and back over to Sabine, who gave me a somewhat inquisitive look and asked me if I enjoyed that. I sheepishly nodded. Then it was all the other guys' turn, and the same ritual I had undergone was repeated three times. When Sabine was not busy kissing the other guys, she would gently stroke and play with my cock through my bathing suit.

I also noticed that the kissing game had morphed into something involving much of a groping game. I guess Sarah had started a trend. The last pair to complete this phase were Terry and Valerie, with Terry pulling her bikini top down and massaging her breasts while kissing her. He then announced that we were moving to round two.

We took a break to get more drinks, and it was funny to see that all four of us guys were pretty much fully erect in our Speedos. It must have been an amusing sight and did not go unnoticed by the girls. There was some pointing and giggling.

The next part involved spinning the arrow to pick a candidate/victim who would then have to pick another player to perform a task on. The dice would be rolled to assign an activity from a list of numbered tasks. Terry promised that it would still be relatively PG rated, but I knew how these things evolved.

Tom, Valerie’s partner, was picked first. He then had to pick a female and chose Sabine. I had noticed him eyeball her earlier. He then had to roll dice. The first roll was to determine the task, and the second the body part of the other person. He was to massage her legs.

I watched carefully to see that his hands did not creep too high on her thighs but then had to remind myself that if this progressed as Terry probably intended, someone’s hands high on her thighs should be the least of my worries. I guess I was already becoming quite attracted and possessive of her.

The game continued in this way with lots of massaging, kissing, licking, and fondling of various body parts. As promised, everything stayed fairly vanilla. Everyone seemed to have a good time and seemed pretty comfortable around one another.

When I went to refill my wine glass, I took a peek out the window to see that the party had died down a bit, and instead of the more raucous atmosphere of earlier, it looked like more couples were playing together privately. The crowd was also thinning out a bit.

I returned to the game to find that my color had come up again. I immediately pointed a finger at Jessica. Maybe a bit too quickly, judging by the look Sabine gave me. I rolled the dice. The number instructed me to lick. No problem there. The second roll determined what I was to lick. When buttocks came up, I had to control myself not to seem too excited while under the scrutiny of Sabine’s watchful eye.

Jessica seemed equally thrilled at the outcome and plopped herself on her stomach and pushed her gorgeous ass up towards me. Even though she was only wearing a tiny thong bottom, she went through the extra courtesy of pulling them down around her thighs. I knew there were far more pleasures heading my way, but if all that happened was me being able to bury my face in Jessica’s backside, the trip would have been well worth it. I wished thirty seconds were thirty minutes. 

I did get a reprimand from Terry when I ventured a bit too close to her anus with my tongue. It was supposed to be buttocks only. Jessica seemed disappointed, too, but the night was young yet.

After a few more players had their turn at various activities, we were to move to phase three. The major difference between this and what we had just finished was the inclusion of all body parts. We were moving past 'R' into X-rated territory. And the spinner would decide who would do what to whom. In addition, the period of play was extended from thirty seconds to two minutes.

Terry suggested that this should probably be the time that what little clothes we had on should come off. Everyone stripped down, and even though nobody was all that covered up in the first place, it was fun to see everybody naked.

I was pleased to see that I was the most well-endowed. Both in length and especially in girth, and it felt good not to be constrained in the shorts anymore. I looked over a Sabine and was immediately struck by how good she looked naked. The dense triangle of jet-black pubic hair was especially striking against her light mocha skin.

She gave an approving look and grabbed my hard cock as if to judge its weight and size. Sarah watched and blurted out that she wanted some of "that,” too. I looked over at Terry to see what his reaction to Sarah’s comment might be, but he was busy ogling Valerie’s breasts. Things were about to get interesting.

As if by magic, Terry was assigned to lick and suck Valerie’s breasts. How nice for him. It made me wonder if he had some way of manipulating things. I certainly would not put it past him.

After his two minutes of joy, Sabine had to masturbate Phil, Valerie’s partner. She displayed very impressive techniques and, from the looks of it, got him very close to cumming in two minutes.

The next task befell Jessica, and the following spin established me as her playmate. The task was a blowjob. I once again got the same disapproving vibe from Sabine, but deep down, I was excited. I laid on my back, and Jessica went to work. All I could see was a wall of her dark, wavy hair on my stomach, but what I felt was amazing. Rather than just some standard sucking, her tongue was constantly swirling around, teasing my head, and she was massaging my balls and teasing my anus. I grew incredibly hard and had to control my breathing to stop from cumming in her mouth. I felt like I was in control until the last few seconds when she finished her amazing performance by playfully biting down on my head. I was a microsecond from losing it.

When I returned to Sabine, she whispered that she hoped that I enjoyed that, but she could do better. She gave my cock and balls a firm squeeze as if to remind me whom they belonged to. I was not sure how to react. I was really attracted to and liked her, but it started to feel like we were in a relationship already. And Jessica seemed to be a wrench in the works.

But then the best thing that could have happened did. I was chosen to lick Sabine’s pussy. I could give her my full attention. I had always loved orally pleasing girls and looked forward to exercising my skills with her. She laid back on the mat and slightly spread her legs. I gently pushed them apart further. Starting at her navel, I worked my way down and let my tongue part her lips with a couple of up-and-down licks. I pushed the tip of my tongue further into her pussy with a swirling motion. She started to breathe heavily and moan as her pussy got wetter and wetter. I backed off and used my hands to spread her lips apart and expose her clit, then gently started to circle it with the tip of my tongue. Sabine was now arching her back and squirming. Unfortunately, I had to stop abruptly as Terry informed me that the two minutes were up. 

As we returned to our side of the mat, I hoped that I had redeemed myself a bit. A gentle squeeze of my hand told me I was on the right track. There were a few more tasks performed by various players. Both Tom and Phil had their cocks sucked by Sarah, who displayed admirable skills. I had yet to interact with her other than the initial kiss and was secretly hoping to have a chance of playing with her. Then Terry had to lick Valerie’s pussy, which seemed to give both of them a great deal of satisfaction.

He then announced that we were moving to the final phase of the game. It was going to be a no holds barred version of the last phase. While we had kept things to playing with the opposite sex before, that was now wide open. As was the scope of activities. Terry said that it was cool for anyone not comfortable with this to quit. Though he gave me a look that suggested Sabine and I were to be in it for the long haul. Valerie and Phil made their goodbyes immediately. I was not sad as I found neither of them particularly stimulating.

Tom and Jessica were whispering to one another, and then Tom got up and left. Not before Sarah gave him a quick kiss on the head of his cock as he passed her on the way out. I was confused as to why Jessica did not go with him, but as I was to learn later, they were not actually a couple, as I had assumed. I was thrilled to have her stay but was starting to wonder how this would affect the dynamic of things to come.

The first spin had Sarah perform a task on me. I was glad to finally have some interaction with her but a little nervous when I learned that she was to lick my ass. I’d experienced that a couple of times when I explored with a buddy in high school but had never had a girl do that to me. I lay on my stomach and spread my legs a bit. This was certainly not the milder buttocks licking I gave Jessica earlier.

I felt Sarah’s hands spread my cheeks apart and her tongue forcefully plunge into my asshole. It felt amazing, and I had a shudder go down my spine. She pushed my hips up with one hand and used the other to milk my cock while digging her tongue into my backside. She had me squirming for the two minutes, and when we got up, she grabbed my head, kissed me, stuck her tongue in my mouth, and told me that now I also knew what I tasted like. Any semblance of the girl next door type went right out the window right there and then. This girl was wild.

Then it was Terry‘s turn. His task was to fuck Sarah. In the ass! He really had set this up as a no holds barred game. He opened a bag that was sitting by the side of the mat and pulled out a large tube of lube. Sarah got on all fours, sticking her ass in the air, while Terry stroked his cock to full erection and put a large dollop of lube on his cock, and smeared some on Sarah’s anus.

He asked Jessica to man the stopwatch used to time the tasks. She walked over to him to get it but rather than going back to her side of the mat, she sat down with Sabine and I.

Terry positioned himself behind Sarah and started to push his cock into her ass. She let out a slight squeal when he slid all the way in. He pumped her ass slowly at first and kept increasing his rhythm until he had Sarah writhing and moaning in a combination of pleasure and pain. I felt both Sabine and Jessica inch closer to me and then both of their hands on me. They seemed completely enthralled by the performance in front of us. Sabine leaned over and planted a quick kiss on my lips. Maybe to send another message to Jessica, who was really cuddled up to me now. I was in a pretty happy place.

We kept watching Terry and Sarah fucking right in front of us and were so absorbed that Jessica had completely forgotten about the stopwatch. They must have been going at it for five minutes when we finally called time. Nobody seemed to mind, and I got the feeling that any structure of the game was going to erode pretty quickly.

I jokingly asked Terry what would happen if the task was for one of the girls to be chosen to fuck one of us. He produced a large strap-on dildo from the bag. I got my answer. And hoped that I was not going to be the lucky recipient. At the same time, Jessica stuck a finger between my butt cheeks and gave me a quick wink. I hoped that Sabine had not seen that.

The next two players were Jessica and Sabine. Jessica was to lick Sabine’s pussy. I thought to myself that if Jessica’s oral skills were as good with female genitalia as she was on my cock, Sabine was in for a treat. She had her moaning loudly, bucking and squirming in seconds. It was a fabulous spectacle to watch such sensual but raw sexuality. Terry completely ignored the stopwatch and let the two of them go on. I was subconsciously stroking my cock when Sarah came over and took over for me. Terry then joined us and stuck his cock in Sarah’s mouth, inches from my face.

There was a large glistening wet spot appearing on the mat where Jessica was busy digging her tongue into Sabine’s pussy. The two seemed to have found a rhythm together. Jessica’s backside was tuned to us, and she lifted her ass and spread her legs as far as she could, giving us a full view of her open pussy. I was looking forward to burying my face there at some point this evening.

Sarah disengaged from Terry’s cock and leaned over to kiss me. She was a great kisser, and our tongues were having quite the wrestling match. I suddenly felt a mouth on my cock, and it took me a second to calculate that with Jessica and Sabine still going at it on the mat and Sarah and I tongue wrestling, the only person who could be sucking me was Terry. A quick glance confirmed this. I had never known any such tendencies in him, but tonight I could see that his libertine personality had come to the forefront. I was a bit shocked at first but then just went with it. Besides, his skills were more than acceptable.

I could no longer just watch Jessica’s beautiful ass and pussy just a couple of feet away from me and pulled away from Terry and Sarah, crawled onto the mat, and positioned myself behind Jessica. I licked and tongued her pussy and ass. Sarah had followed me onto the mat and was tonguing my cock and balls while Terry was trying to stuff his cock into Sabine’s mouth. She seemed reluctant at first but was now sucking his cock with long strokes. So all five of us formed one big ball of interconnected bodies.

It was a crazy scene. I had never been involved in anything even close to this. But I was loving it.

At some point, we all separated and just lay there for a bit. Then Jessica pushed me onto my back and straddled my face, jamming her pussy onto my face. At the same time, I felt Sabine get on top of me and guide her pussy onto my cock. I almost came immediately as I felt her warm wetness. She started to rhythmically move up and down.

I glanced over at Sarah and Terry. She was sucking his cock while working two fingers into his asshole. From how much he seemed to enjoy that, he had probably experienced the strap-on before. I followed suit and quickly wet my finger with Jessica’s juices, which were now dripping all over my face, and wiggled it into her ass. Judging by her happy squirming, she enjoyed the extra attention.

Terry crawled towards us, and he gently pulled Jessica off me, placed her in a doggy position inches from my face, and plunged his cock into her pussy. It slipped in easily, and I hoped that he appreciated how wet my oral skills had gotten her.

So that I was not bored, Sarah was kind enough to lower herself onto me, and when I started to lick her pussy, she repositioned herself so that it was her anus that was in easy access to my mouth and tongue. I happily obliged. Meanwhile, Sabine was still slowly sliding up and down on my cock.

I looked over to watch Terry still fucking Jessica, who was soaked in sweat, matting down her long dark hair and giving her an incredibly sexy primal look. Sarah and Sabine were locked in a passionate kiss while both were on top of me. All of a sudden, I see Terry’s hand on Sarah’s back and push her over. The next thing I feel is his cock dragging across my face as he pushes it into Sarah’s ass.

I scooted down a bit to avoid being slapped by his balls as he was pumping his girlfriend’s backside. It was fairly useless, but it did put me in a position where Sarah’s pussy was within easy reach of my tongue. I suddenly felt a tongue on my balls. It could only have been Jessica, but I had no way of seeing anything except Terry’s balls and his cock sliding in and out of Sarah’s backside.

I felt my cock come out of Sabine's pussy, and that was quickly replaced by a warm mouth. Jessica’s. Then I felt a second tongue on the shaft of my cock. Sabine’s. Things were coming to an apex quickly. Just before I exploded all over Sabine and Jessica’s faces and mouths, Terry pulled his cock out of Sarah’s ass and shot all over her cheeks, his cum dripping and splattering on my face.

We carefully unfurled ourselves from one another. Strangely there were no weird feelings or awkwardness. We stood in a tight circle and suddenly started to laugh as we looked at one another and took account of the mess we were in. Everyone was soaked in sweat, and Sarah, Jessica, Sabine, and myself were also splattered with cum. Only Terry was remarkably clean. Of course!

We headed out to the pool. For some reason, we all held hands. It must have been some sight for the few people who were still hanging around as we trotted out of the house in the state we were in. We splashed around for a while, with some fondling and groping going on for good measure. Everyone still seemed very comfortable with what had happened, and at some point, we all agreed that we were all in for the whole weekend though I did not think that we could top the events of tonight.

It was getting late, and the last guests were leaving. We decided to call it a night, got out of the water, and walked towards the house. I noticed that Jessica and Sabine were still holding hands. I got a bottle of wine from the cooler and caught up to them. Sabine reached out and grabbed my hand.

As we walked up the stairs, Terry and Sarah came racing by us. He was grabbing at her butt, and they were both giggling. I got the feeling that they were not done yet. I was tired and perfectly content just to cuddle up with my two new friends. That king-sized bed came in handy. I had apparently dozed off a bit, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Jessica with her face buried in Sabine’s pussy. Apparently, they still had some unfinished business too. I watched them play for a while until I finally fell asleep for good.

When I woke up the next morning with Sabine on one and Jessica on the other side, I had the happy thought that if the object of the game was to determine a winner, I was surely it.

I went on several dates with Sabine over the next few months until she returned to Germany. I also stayed in touch with Jessica, but we only talked over the phone. We made plans to get together but never managed because of timing and distance. I was about to give up on my goal to meet up with her again until weeks later when I got a call from her. She was transferring to a college in San Francisco. Thank you, Terry!

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments