Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Adventure

16
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

The downpour slowly died down. The heavy rain that had hit the great city was slowly moving south, and bright rays of sunlight were slowly breaking through the black clouds. Without any major problems, I could still see people wandering the street with colorful umbrellas in their hands.

I was completely naked, but I wasn't ashamed of it. I opened wide the window of our shared bedroom. Likewise, I turned my face towards the sun and soon a broad smile appeared on my lips as the warm rays of the sun flooded my face. A gentle but cool wind gently caressed not only my cheek, but also my hair, which was ruffled from the all-night play. All this put me in an even better mood, even though it wasn't the worst before.

I squinted before turning my chin and looking inside the bedroom to see him sitting on the edge of the bed. The guy I spent last night with. He was an athletic blonde with blue eyes and shoulder-length surfer hair. His light curls and well-defined chin made a special impression on me from the first sight. The man's impeccable figure also had its advantages, We both met just the evening before. We had a few drinks together at a nearby bar, so our adventure together couldn't have ended any other way.

I remembered perfectly how much pleasure he was able to give me before we both fell asleep next to each other. We were then completely naked and sweaty, and I was fully satisfied. In such a situation, it's easy to guess that I wanted to do it again first thing in the morning. From the moment I woke up, I tried persistently to achieve my goal. Unfortunately, he himself was not particularly keen on a repetition of the entertainment.

No wonder that, irritated by my own helplessness, I finally turned to face him and moved much closer. I did so with brisk steps and, just as decisively, I reached my hand towards the man's chin. He looked at me a bit surprised at first, but didn't say anything. He politely submitted to my will, however, as soon as I pushed him vigorously. Likewise, he laid his back on the soft sheets and kept his eyes on me. It's funny, but it made me feel a lot more confident

So I put my knee on the sheets next to him and smiled coquettishly. Ultimately, it didn't take much time for me to tighten my fingers on his still unprepared penis. I started massaging not only his manhood, but also his scrotum. Only in reaction to all this did he widen his knees and relax significantly. My skillful fingers rapidly produced the effect I wanted. My new lover's manhood gradually swelled, and when it finally reached the right size, I withdrew my hand.

I sat on it with my knees wide apart, and my dark skin came into contact with the sun's rays, which were streaming in all the time through the open window. Only then did I straighten my hair with my hand and give him a meaningful look.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Unfortunately, this time I did not receive any reaction from him. He just lay still and stared at me like a basilisk. So I decided not to waste any more time and tightened my fingers around his now swollen penis again. Without a word, I looked down and pointed its tip in the right direction. I sat down, and a strangled sigh escaped my throat. He was inside me again. His tool, swollen to the limit, caressed not only my body, but also my senses.

The movements of my pelvis were not clear at first, but as the seconds passed, I became more and more predatory. The first signs of excitement quickly took over my body. Mainly because I nervously fixed my hair one last time, and the first signs of excitement were easily visible on my face. I furrowed my eyebrows in silent protest, even though I knew perfectly well that the inevitable was coming and would soon become a fact. That's when I accelerated extremely fast. My movements became much more jerky.

My breathing became much louder, but the movement of the mattress and the wooden bed frame managed to drown out my voice very effectively. At the last moment, I squeezed my eyes and teeth shut. I also bent my spine. I froze completely motionless, and a shiver ran through my body. Violent convulsions temporarily shook my body, forcing me to bend even more.

I also ran the risk of catching fire with my hand and with the second one, I held both breasts. I finally managed to catch my first breath. I also opened my eyes. Single strands of my now much-matted hair fell not only onto my face, but also onto my nose and mouth. I got rid of them efficiently with one wave of my hand. I finally got off him like a satisfied cat and took a seat right next to him.

Likewise, I widened my knees slightly and crossed my arms on my stomach. Yes, I was definitely tired. As you can see, my pleasure also had its limits. Unfortunately, my body at that moment was unable to provide me with as many unforgettable moments as I expected from it. Like it or not, I had to come to terms with it, which, contrary to appearances, was not obvious to me.

I turned my head and looked at him again. This time, however, I did it with some thought. Involuntarily, I began to wonder whether and how long we would last together. How long could I count on him in physical matters because I couldn't expect anything more from him?

I knew it perfectly well, but was able to ignore it. Meanwhile, he responded to my strange behavior in his own way and looked at me blankly. I smiled then, although I'm actually not sure whether my smile was directed at him or at my base desires.

Published 
Written by Natasha_citizen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments