Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submission Night (Natalia - Part Six)

"On this wild night, Natalia will do whatever I told her to."

6
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

That night was different. Natalia was about to introduce my stiff cock into her mouth as the first act of ‘submission night’, as I had called her forfeit. Some days ago, we had watched the movie “The Dreamers”, and to follow the thematic of the film, we had been making questions to each other, some kind of movie trivia questions, and whoever couldn’t answer a question would have a forfeit.

Two days before, she had not been able to answer one of my questions, so the consequence was a night of sex and total submission, which she accepted willingly. Thus, there she was kneeling on my bed. Her right hand stroking my dick while she leaned her head down in order to reach the tip of my cock.

Her tongue rubbed the head of my dick, and I let out a moan. She licked my erect penis, starting with the head, and then, she moved along my shaft several times. Natalia looked stunning. She was wearing sexy black semitransparent lingerie, which consisted of a pair of panties and a black silk blouse, through which I could see her firm boobs.

I touched her tits while she kept working on my cock. After a couple of minutes, Natalia began to play with my balls as if she was kneading some dough. Then, she licked my testicles, first the right one, which she caressed gently with her tongue, and the she licked the left one.

“Put that ball inside your mouth!” I ordered.

My submissive girl followed my command, and immediately she ate my left testicle. I was in heaven. After a couple of seconds, she released it. I told her to kiss me, and so she did. We kissed passionately, and while our lips got fused together, I touched Natalia’s ass and medium-sized tits. At the same time, she kept stroking my cock, first slowly, but then, the pace increased, so I had to tell her to stop. I didn’t want to come that fast.

“Hold on, little girl. I need you to take it easy,” I said.

“Haha! Okay! So, what should I do now?” She asked.

“Now, I want you to lie down, and I want you to touch your clit. Pretend I am not here, and you want to masturbate.”

“Mmm… Okay!”

Natalia lay on my bed, and using her left hand, she pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, revealing her pink lips. She slowly moved her right hand towards her face, stretching her index finger, which ended up in her mouth. She licked her finger, which then traveled slowly and landed on her clit.

She rubbed her clitoris slowly, gradually while I stared at her. She closed her eyes. I guess she wanted to feel as if she was alone, which was totally adequate for this circumstance. As she touched herself, I stroked my cock every now and then.

Seeing Natalia play with her pussy was a very arousing vision. Her angelical look made me want to fuck her right away, but this was something I wanted to take easy and enjoy, so I had to wait

Natalia increased the pace, and so, she began to moan more frequently. I placed my right index finger on her left nipple and made it grow. Natalia looked at me, bit her lips, and told me to fuck her.

I told her to shut up, and she rubbed her pussy faster this time, and some loud screams came from her mouth. Then, she introduced one of her fingers in her pussy, which looked very wet by now. She fingered her hole, moving her hand quickly. Then, she stopped and put two fingers inside. She masturbated for a while, and when it seemed like she was going to come, I told her to stop.

I walked to my closet, opened it and took a box from there. I brought the box to the bed, opened it and took out a black tie and a dildo I had bought some days ago for this occasion.

“Jeez! What is that?” Natalia asked curiously.

 “Something we’re going to use next,” I replied.

I told Natalia she had to cover her eyes with the tie, so she put it on her eyes and tied it around her head. Then, I moved to the edge of the bed, knelt down, and grabbed her legs and pulled them towards me. I slid the crotch of her undies and licked her sweet pussy for a minute. At some point, I intensified the pace, but Natalia’s thighs contracted, so I stopped. I placed my right index finger on her clit and rubbed it. Natalia moaned and moved her hands to touch my hair. I licked her clit for twenty seconds and lifted my head.

I grabbed Natalia’s left hand, placed the dildo on her palm and told her to hold it. Then, I told her to fuck herself with the toy. She moved her hand, the one that was holding the dildo, put it on her clit, rubbed it for a second, and then put it on the opening of her hot hole. She pushed it gently, and in no time, half of the dildo was inside.

Natalia moaned and told me it felt different but good. I got on the bed again and moved towards Natalia’s head. I stood up. Natalia’s head was between my legs, and as she fucked her pussy, I started to get down slowly until my balls touched Natalia’s mouth.

As soon as she felt the contact of my testicles, she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and started to lick them immediately. The contact of her wet tongue made me feel so good. She really knew how to lick my genitals.

At some point, her tongue began to go behind my balls, so I leaned down a little bit more, and then, Natalia’s tongue reached my asshole. Her tongue was satisfying my anus for the first time since we started to have sex. The sensation was amazing and I felt hornier than ever.

I got down more, so now I was almost sitting on Natalia’s face. Her tongue played with my anus, first, licking it for several seconds, and then, she used her tongue to try to penetrate my hole. Then, she grabbed my cock with her free hand and began to stroke it harder and faster.

My wild girlfriend was giving me tons of satisfaction, and my cock felt as if it was going to explode. Natalia kept licking and digging into my asshole for some more minutes until I told her to stop. I stood up and issued the next command. I said she had to leave the dildo inside her pussy, bring her knees close to her face, and start fingering her asshole.

MarilynAmore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarilynAmore

“Oh my gosh! Are you serious?” She enquired.

“Yep… I am!” I said.

She pulled down her panties and removed them. Then, she held her thighs with her left hand and pulled them towards her chest. Her right hand pushed the dildo deeper in her pussy, and then, she spread her ass cheeks. Her middle finger slid towards her pussy, collected some humidity, and then, moved towards her anus. Her finger reached the hole, so Natalia began rubbing the area of her asshole with her wet finger, and then, she started digging. In no time, one third of her right middle finger was inside her tiny hole.

Her finger moved in and out, and Natalia’s moans were louder and more frequent. I knelt down in front of her athletic ass and observed how she fucked her asshole. It was a great pleasure to see her doing that. She kept going in and out for a while, deeper each time, and soon, all her finger was inside her tight asshole.

After some seconds, I grabbed her finger as it was going out, directed it towards my mouth, licked it, bathing it with my saliva, and then, I let her place it inside her anus again. Then, I walked towards one side of the bed and placed my cock on her mouth.

“Suck dick!” I uttered.

Immediately, she opened her mouth and let the head of my cock in. Her lips pressed the glans while the tip of her tongue touched it softly. She kept sucking very, very slowly while she continued fingering her asshole unhurriedly. I sighed. Natalia looked beautiful and sexy. My cute girlfriend had turned into a complete slut, and I loved it.

After two minutes or so, I told her to stop and asked her to move her body towards the bed’s headboard. Her body crawled slowly, and her head came close to the bedhead. I took off her blouse, took some thick laces I had found for this sexy night and tied them around her hands. As the laces were very long, I tied them to the back legs of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Natalia whispered.

“Hold on!” I replied.

I removed the dildo from her pussy, and Natalia let out a soft moan. Then, I grabbed the box, put the dildo there, and took one more toy I had bought: a butt plug. I approached Natalia’s ass, licked her pussy and then her asshole. When it was very wet, I put my middle finger inside little by little. Natalia moaned louder this time.

 

I fingered her asshole for a while, and then, I took the butt plug and started to introduce it gradually. Natalia kept moaning.

“What is that?” She asked, speaking softly, showing she was in ecstasy.

“You’ll see later,” I said.

Once the butt plug was inside her anus, I began licking her pussy while I put two fingers inside it. Natalia’s pelvis and hips moved rhythmically, and her thighs contracted as well.

20.jpg

I kept eating her pussy for a couple of minutes, and then my tongue started moving along her body. I licked her thighs, her knees, her calves, and then her feet. I stayed there for a second, and then I moved north.

I kissed her legs all the way to her pussy. I licked it one more time, and then I moved towards her belly. I kissed it and moved further until I reached her beautiful boobs. I kissed them, feeling her curves, and then, I sucked her nipples until I made them stiff.       

By now, my cock was touching and rubbing Natalia’s clit. I needed to penetrate her right away. I needed to feel her warm tight pussy. I needed to love her one more time. I couldn’t resist anymore, so I entered her desirable hole. Natalia screamed as I began thrusting. I lay on top of her, moving inside her, feeling her body. I grabbed her firm ass, spread her butt cheeks and pushed the butt plug softly. Natalia hissed.

I thrust faster and harder. I kissed her neck and her ears, and then my lips pressed hers. We sank in an ardent kiss that lasted forever.  As I kept pushing, Natalia began screaming louder, and after some seconds, her pussy exploded, and the strong contraction of her thighs announced an intense orgasm.

I took out my dick from her pussy and went down on her. I licked her wet cunt intensively, which led to a couple of orgasms more.

I untied Natalia’s hands, and removed the tie. She sat on the bed and kissed me. Some seconds later, I told her to ride my cock.

I lay on the bed, and Natalia sat on top. She took my cock, stroked it, and put it into her cunt again. She began riding it slowly, enjoying the friction our organs produced. I placed my hands on her sexy tits. I touched them, made them bounce, and squeezed them.

Then, Natalia accelerated, so I placed my hands on her ass and began pushing the butt plug. Natalia screamed, held my face, pressed her forehead against mine, and experienced a new orgasm.

I waited for a couple of seconds so that she could recover, and we kissed one more time as I touched her boobs. Then, I grabbed her ass one more time, and this time I pushed very quickly. I thrust harder and harder, and as I felt I was about to come, I grabbed Natalia’s arms and made her turn around.

Now, I was on top of her. I kissed her and pushed again. I moved inside her and thrust one more time. The last time. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I pulled my dick out, held my cock and aimed for her head. A stream of warm cum was expelled and it landed on Natalia’s face and chest.

“Andrew!” Natalia complained.

I laughed while I laid my head on her belly.

“Here, get some,” Natalia said as she spread some of my semen on my hair.

“You are gross!” I said laughing as she held my face and kissed me.

We stayed up for a long time, talking about the wild night. We kissed and kept touching our bodies, and that’s when Natalia confessed a very intimate secret.

“You know, I have never had anal sex. I think I’d like to give it a try.”    

 

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors