Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Study Session

"I can taste his pre-cum. Salty and liquidity, in all its glory."

42
15 Comments 15
51.2k Views 51.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
"Looking at the images in the book just doesn't help," Jasper complains. "I don't see why they couldn't just open the lab for us."

I knew he is frustrated, but I couldn't help but think of ways I could... possibly show him what a vagina is. I know he knows the basics, but I'm so horny. Being stressed out tends to make me horny, I mean, what other ways can I do to make myself not stressed?

"Jasper, calm down. It's okay, we'll just... go back to my place to study, alright?" I try, touching his arm lightly.

He sighs, "Damn it. I hate that damn Anatomy professor. Why would he even schedule an Anatomy Practical two days after our four day weekend? It's hardly even a weekend if we have to study that whole time!"

"I know," I say, squeezing my thighs together in an attempt to calm my pulsing pussy.

"Amy, are you okay?" he asks, seeing me stand awkwardly.

I straighten up and hug the textbook harder against my chest, loving the pressure against my hard nipples. "Uh, yeah, I'm alright," I say awkwardly. "Let's just get back to my apartment, alright? We'll study there instead."

He finally agrees, after kicking the lab door and satisfying his anger. We walk to the end of the hallway and exit out the door, to my car. I drive the short distance to my place and open my apartment door.

"No one is here?" he asks, looking around.

"Nah, Wendy went home for thanksgiving and the four day weekend," I respond, closing the door behind him and setting my stuff down on the table.

"Oh," he says, looking around awkwardly.

"I won't bite," I say, "Of course, unless you want me to," I continue before I can stop myself.

My face gets hot instantly and I kick myself mentally for letting my horniness control my behavior. He chuckles awkwardly and takes out his notes.

"So the only thing I don't understand fully is the reproductive system," he says, getting to business.

I sigh inwardly and sit next to him, opening my textbook. I squeeze my thighs together, squirming in place, trying to be discreet about it. It goes unnoticed and Jasper continues to talk and tell me what he knows so far.

"I obviously know that after a man cums inside the woman, the sperm must go through the uterus to reach the ovulated oocyte in the uterine tube," he says, looking at his notes. "But how does it work? Like how do they know where to go, and what kind of reactions happens?"

I squirm in my seat, hating the topic of the study session. Out of all things, he really had to not understand this? Ughhh.

"Okay, well as you know, sperm are known to have proteins called olfactory receptors. The female reproductive tract releases chemical signaling molecules to lead the sperm to them," I explain, squeezing and releasing my thighs to relieve my aching pussy. "Once the sperm reaches the oocyte, they bind to the zona pellucida and undergo the acrosomal reaction, which creates a slit in the zona letting the sperm wiggle inside to get to the oocyte."

He stares at me as if I spoke a language he couldn't understand. I sigh, getting up.

"We'll never get through this," I say, impatient and annoyed that he didn't understand a single thing I just said.

"I'm sorry," he says, "I just don't understand this..."

I stare at him and a sudden thought comes to mind, "Tell me, Jasper, are you a "hands-on" learner?"

"Yes," he replies. "Why?"

I smile seductively, my horny state taking over, "Then... I have an idea," I say, unzipping my sweater.

I pull my t-shirt off, along with my bra, then push my pants and underwear down. I stand naked in front of him and I can see the bulge in his pants grow. I almost moan at the sight of it, but force myself to calm down. I grab his hand and lead him to my bedroom.

"What are you doing, Amy?" he asks.

"Hands-on learning," I reply, scooting up my bed and laying down on my back.

"Get up here, I won't bite," I say, rolling my eyes when he stands at the foot of my bed looking at me.

He climbs on and sits on his foot in front of me. I spread my legs open and smile at his reaction. He stares at my shaved pussy, fascinated.

"Like what you see?" I almost moan out, unable to contain the pleasure of having someone look at me.

"It's... beautiful," he says. "Definitely beats porn."

"Are you just going to stare at it?" I ask, impatiently.

"What am I supposed to do?" he asks.

"Are you saying you've never touched a girl before?"

His face turns red and I start to giggle. "How cute!" I say, laughing.

He shifts, about to turn and walk away, but I sit up holding him back. "Jasper, no, don't leave," I say, almost desperately. "I'll teach you. Don't you want to feel what those porn stars feel?"

He lets me pull him back and I smile. I lay on my back, pulling him with me so that he hovers above me. I pull his head down and kiss him, sticking my tongue into his mouth, flickering my tongue around his tongue. He follows what I do and we kiss for awhile.

I push him away and he stares at me, or more like he stares at my lips, wanting to continue the kiss. I smile, "We have plenty of time for that, Jasper. It's time to move on. Do you want to learn more?"

He nods and licks his lips. I grab his hand and lead it to my breasts.

"Massage them," I instruct him.

He squeezes hard and I moan out. He takes my moan as a good thing and continues squeezing it, his fingers almost digging into my skin. He squeezes my breasts for a while, doing nothing else.

"Jasper, tweak my nipples," I tell him.

He captures my nipple between his finger and thumb and pulls on it, twisting. I moan out in pleasure and arch my back, loving the pain his inexperienced fingers are causing me.

"Ca-Can I suck on it, Amy?" he asks, shyly.

I moan out in pleasure, "Yes, yes! Lick and suck my nipple, Jasper."

His tongue flicks my nipple once, trying to see my reaction. He flicks it again, making my body jump in anticipation. He flicks it a third time and then suddenly sucks my nipple into his mouth, roughly. His teeth graze my nipple and I moan loudly, arching my back and pushing my chest up towards him.

He switches to the other nipple, doing the same thing, and then stares at my hard wet nipples, poking out. He runs his fingers past my nipples, brushing them before kissing them each.

"It's so beautiful," he says.

"There's more, Jasper," I say, "kiss down my stomach, to my pussy. Please," I beg.

He kisses wet trails down to my pussy making me gasp as I wait for the moment when his tongue would touch my aching pussy.

"Do I lick it too?" he asks my pussy, breathing roughly.

"Oh god," I moan, pulling on the edge of my bed, "yes Jasper, please, please lick my pussy. Lick it, suck it, tongue me, and finger fuck me until I cum. Please."

His tongue licks my clitoris tentatively, and I groan in frustration. "Jasper! Please! You can't do anything wrong, please don't make me wait any longer."

"Okay, if it doesn't feel good, I'm sorry," he says before sucking my clitoris into his mouth.

"Oh god!!!" I scream, pushing my hips up.

He licks and sucks my clitoris, then begins to finger me with his inexperienced fingers. The tension of my sexual pleasure rises with each thrust of his fingers, and each lick of his tongue.

"You taste so good, Amy!" he exclaims, before sucking on my clitoris again.

I moan wildly and buck my hips up, desperate for my release.

DarkBeautySophiaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarkBeautySophiaTS

"Jasper, oh yes.That feels so good!"

He groans in response and sucks my clitoris into his mouth harder, pushing me over the edge. I moan loudly as spasms of pleasure rocks my body before my orgasm breaks through.

He doesn't stop licking and sucking me until my moans turns to whimpers of pleasures and the spasms slows to little tingles of pleasure. He kisses me, breathing hard as his tongue darts in and out of my mouth.

My arms wraps around his neck and I pull him down to lay beside me. "Thank you," I say, sighing as the little tingles of pleasure continues to rock my body.

I shift myself so that my head is resting on my palm as I stare at him. "That was wonderful, even for your first time. Are you glad that you made a girl cum on your first pussy licking?" I ask, smiling as I trace my index finger up and down his chest, teasing him each time my finger gets to the top of his pants.

"Did you enjoy it? Sucking and licking my pussy until I came, I mean," I continue, letting my fingers dance to across his crotch.

He holds his breath and stares down at his pants, his excitement barely containable.

"Do you want to experience your first blow job?" I ask, grabbing a hold of his hard cock through his pants and stroking it gently.

"Y-ye-yes," he stutters, excitedly.

"No," I say, "tell me what to do. Tell me what you want me to do, Jasper."

He stares at me as I push myself up into a sitting position, his eyes bugging out as I slowly unzip his pants. His breathing is shallow and he gasps in pleasure when my fingers wrap around his hard, thick cock.

"Tell me what you want me to do, baby," I coax, stroking his cock slowly, making him throw his head back and groan in pleasure.

"I- I wa- want you t-to - oh!" he cries out when I caress the head of his cock with my thumb.

"You want me to, what, Jasper?" I ask, while smiling deviously.

"Gi-give me a blow job, Amy," he moans, pushing his hips up and down as I continue to stroke him slowly.

"Are you asking? Or are you telling?"

"Please, Amy," he moans.

I lean down to his face, "Okay, I'll do it, just because you asked nicely," I whisper seductively before kissing him. "Take off your pants, Jasper."

He hurries to kick his pants off of him as I stare. When his pants comes off, I push him down onto his back. I straddle his hips as I lean down to kiss him. I rub my pussy up and down on his hard cock, loving the skin to skin contact and how my juices coat his cock. He groans into my mouth and I bite down on his lips before letting go and kiss down his neck.

I kiss down to his nipples and I lick them, loving how his body twitches. I slide my tongue down his abdomen and kiss his cock.

He moans and his cock twitches in pleasure. I stroke his cock slowly before licking the head to see his reaction. His hips buck up and goosebumps erupts all over his body. I caress his thighs with my free hand while I suck his cock into my mouth.

I bob my head up and down, loving the groans and moans he makes as my tongue presses against his cock each time, causing just enough pressure. I take him slow and deep, spitting on his cock as I stroke it.

"Are you enjoying this, Jasper?"

"Yes, yes. Your mouth feels so good, Amy," he moans staring at me.

I smile, and start to suck his cock again, alternating between fast and slow. He bucks his hips wildly as I suck his cock, bobbing my head up and down fast, but when I sense that he is going to cum, I bob my head slowly, swirling my tongue around his cock.

He moans and groans my name, as his cock throbs in my mouth. I can taste his pre-cum. Salty and liquidity, in all its glory.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" I ask Jasper while licking his cock.

"Shit, yes!"

"Then cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum and I want to suck you clean."

My mouth envelops his cock again and soon I am bobbing my head up and down, with the mission to make him cum in my mouth. His groaning and his moaning becomes louder, letting me know he is close. I suck his cock harder and faster, tickling his balls as I wait for his cum to fill my mouth.

"Amy!" he shouts, but before he can finish, his cum shoots into my mouth.

I suck and swallow, some cum leaking out onto my hand as I stroke him slowly. His hips falls back on the bed, exhausted, as I continue to suck his still hard cock for any left over sperm. I lick down his cock, to my fingers and lick the sperm that had leaked out.

His eyes stays on me the whole time, watching me lick his sperm like it was some kind of candy.

When I am done, I smile at him, stroking his cock. "Did you want to fuck me? Or are you too tired?" I ask, knowing his answer.

"I want to fuck you," he says, his cock twitches in my hand as if to agree.

I get up and straddle his hips, lining his cock at the entrance of my pussy. "Are you ready for this?" I ask, Jasper.

"Yes," he moans.

I slowly sink myself onto his cock, moaning with him as my pussy stretches to accommodate his thick cock. When every inch of him is buried inside of me, I lean down and kiss him, moving my hips up and down.

"You're so tight, Amy," he moans. "God, it feels good."

Our fingers link together and I sit up, bouncing up and down his cock, loving how his cock hits my cervix each time. My moans of pleasure mixed in with his are the only noises that can be heard, apart from the slapping and slurping noise our skin and my pussy makes.

Without me having to tell him, Jasper lets go of my hand and begins to massage my breasts, tweaking my nipple every now and then as I continue to bounce on his cock. Soon, he shifts himself so that he is sitting and sucks on my nipple.

I moan loudly and appreciatively as I hold onto his head. I kiss his hair, smelling and loving the way he smelled.

"Oh Jasper, yes. That feels so, so good," I moan.

He flips us over so that I am on my back and he is on top. He begins to thrust his hips into me roughly and I moan wildly, loving each and every single thrust.

He raises my right leg and pin it to my chest as he continues to fuck me. I push my hips up in an attempt to get him to go deeper. His thrusting becomes faster, my moans turn high pitch as I feel my orgasm tipping.

"Don't stop, Jasper. Please don't stop. Oh god, please, please don't stop," I moan desperately.

"I'll never stop," he says. "I'll never stop until you cum."

"Cum inside me, Jasper. I want to feel your sperm inside of me," I moan, my nails digging into his arm.

"Fuuccckkk!" I moan loudly as the orgasm slams into me.

My body shakes underneath his as his sperm shoots into me, hitting my cervix and prolonging my orgasm.

Jasper falls on top of me, sweaty and spent. He lays on top of me until both of our heartbeat slows and then he shifts himself off of me. He hugs me close and I lay my head on his chest.

"Amy," he says, a smile in his voice. "You know, this hands-on learning isn't going to help us on the test right?"

I laugh out loud and he laughs along with me. I prop myself up on my elbow so I could look at him.

"I know, but you have to admit, this is more fun."

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments