Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and Basketball

"A great way to finish a workout."

13
2 Comments 2
33.1k Views 33.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story

A bead of sweat ran down my cheek and dripped onto the hardwood floor below me. I was shooting my last two free throws to finish up my basketball work-out on a Thursday morning during finals week at Wesleyan University. I made my two free throws, grabbed the basketball as it bounced on the court through the net and headed back to the locker room. I grabbed my shirt off the floor, drenched in sweat, and unplugged my phone from the aux cord. The gym suddenly went silent, having been blasting rap music throughout the otherwise empty gym.

My name is Pat Flannery and I’m a senior basketball player at Wesleyan University. Since it’s finals week, the men’s and women’s teams don’t have practice so the players can focus on their exams. I decided, as many players do during this time, to come in and get a shooting workout in on my own to try and keep the rust from piling on before we return to practice next week. As I walked toward the locker room, I took a quick glance at my phone. 10:33 AM. “Great – I can take a quick shower and study for a little bit for my last final of the semester before heading off to lunch around 1”, I thought.

I punched the code to unlock the locker room, walked in and immediately began undressing to get in the shower. After taking off my socks and shoes, I slid my gym shorts off and peeled down my compression shorts, letting my 6-inch dick fall out. I threw my dirty clothes in the laundry bin to be washed later and quickly got in the shower. The hot water felt great on my muscles, sore from the workout, and I quickly lathered on some body wash over my muscular frame to get clean. I finished my shower and dried off quickly, hoping to get dressed and hurry down to the library to study for a few hours. When I opened my locker, the only things there are my tennis shoes and basketball shoes.

Shit. When I left my apartment that morning, I was planning on coming back to shower before going to the library. Now, I had no clean clothes to wear to the library. After thinking for a minute or two about who I can call to bring me clothes to wear, I decided it’s probably best not to bother anybody with something so stupid in the middle of finals week. I could just walk down the hall to the laundry room, grab my extra set of practice gear and wear that back to my apartment so I can change my clothes. I picked my towel back up, wrapped it around my waist, and left the locker room.

When you leave the men’s locker room at the gym at Wesleyan University, you can walk straight onto the basketball floor. If you turn right, you can walk down a long hallway before you reach the laundry room, where players pick up their gear before practice every day. I made the walk down to the laundry room, passing the women’s locker room and the two visitor’s locker rooms on the way, all three of which also have an entrance that lead directly onto the floor. The light was still on in the laundry room, which didn’t surprise me – I had probably left it on when I picked up my practice jersey earlier.

When I walked into the laundry room, it was to a pleasant surprise. I pushed the door open to see a girl’s nice, round ass staring back at me. One of the players on the women’s team was bending into the dryer to pull out practice gear of her own. The girl’s black leggings were filled with thick legs and a thick butt, stretching the material so I could see through to the skimpy thong the girl was wearing.

“Oh! Hey, Morgan,” I said, startling her. She jumped, but turned around and smiled when she saw me. Still in nothing but a towel, I was embarrassed and could feel myself blushing.

“Hey Patty!” Morgan said back. “Forget to bring clothes to leave in?” Apparently, was a common occurrence for other players, but I never would have expected her to know why I was in the laundry room in just a towel.

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “Guess I’m just wearing practice gear home!” We stayed in the locker room for a few minutes making small talk. Morgan was a junior on the women’s team and was done with her finals. Like me, she was hoping to get a workout in before hanging out the rest of the day. She stood about 5’10, with blonde hair down to her shoulders and blue eyes. She had a thick frame, with long, muscular legs. Her hips were wide and she had that huge, fat ass I had seen when I walked into the laundry. At the moment, it was difficult to see her upper body because she was wearing a loose crew neck sweatshirt. However, I had seen her plenty of times at parties on campus wearing low cut, slutty shirts and dresses. I knew she had breasts there were probably a C-cup, not too large, but she certainly wasn’t flat chested. She wasn’t fat, but had a little bit of a belly. The best way to describe her was thick and I thought she was sexy. I often thought about hooking up with her, but knew I couldn’t. It would be too much of a risk if anyone found out.

As we were talking, I noticed the clothes on Morgan’s loop, which were nothing different than what most girls wear during basketball practice or games: her gym shorts, compression shorts, practice jersey, sports bra, and a thong. I was not surprised by Morgan’s thong on her loop – having done the laundry for the men’s and women’s teams during my sophomore year, I knew that pretty much every girl on the women’s team wore one underneath their compression shorts. However, after the thong caught my eye, my mind started to wander. I would have loved to see how Morgan’s thick ass would eat up the g-string. As my mind wandered, so did something else. A bulge was beginning to form in my towel.

Morgan quickly glanced down, saw what was happening and smirked. “A little excited Patty?”

“What? Uh, um… I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I stammered. I was clearly caught, and embarrassed by it. “I’m gonna go change. I have an exam to study for. Have a good workout!” I got out of there as fast as I could.

I quickly walked back to the locker room, punched in the passcode and started getting dressed. My 6-inch cock was at full attention by the time my towel fell and I was completely naked. I started pulling on the extra pair of gym shorts I had picked up in the laundry room when I heard a knock on the locker room door. I tugged my shorts on and went to see who was there. Still shirtless, I opened the door and again was surprised with what I saw.

“Hey Patty. Do you guys have any soap I can use? It’s gross using boy soap, but we don’t have any and I’d rather use something when I shower before I leave.” It was Morgan. The bulge in my shorts was far more noticeable now that I was wearing ultra-thin shorts as opposed to a thick towel. I caught her eyes tracing down my chest, over my bas and settling on my crotch. She smiled. “Still excited, huh?"

“Uh, yeah…” I responded, trying to ignore the comment about my boner. “Come in, I’ll grab you some.” I held the door open for her, then went to the showers to grab our body wash. I came back and handed her the bottle. Instead of taking the bottle and leaving, which is what I was really hoping for now because of the situation in my pants, Morgan pointed out the bruise on my ribs from our last game against Vassar College. I had taken an elbow to the ribs and the bruise was just starting to go away.

“Oh yikes, that looks rough,” Morgan said, taking a step closer to me and placing her hand on the sore spot. She started working her hand around the area, massaging it. Her actions were certainly not helping my boner go away.

“I got one a couple of games ago, too. It hasn’t hurt much lately, but I don’t know if it’s still there. Would you mind looking at it for me?” Morgan asked.

“Uh I guess not,” I replied in an annoyed tone. I was really hoping she would just leave the locker room. But, as soon as the thought came into my mind, it left. Suddenly, I wanted Morgan to stay in the locker room forever.

“Thanks!” she responded as she began pulling her gray crew neck off. When she pulled the sweater off, she was left standing in a pink sports bra and her black leggings. She then turned around and pulled her leggings down about an inch, just so I could see the top of her thick, round ass cheeks. She pointed to a spot above the left side of her ass.

“It was hurting somewhere around here. Is there anything there?” she asked.

This was my chance. My embarrassment I had from my raging erection was now completely out of my mind. Here was a beautiful girl, standing in front of me, basically getting naked for me without my asking.

MandyMi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MandyMi

I had to capitalize on the opportunity. I wasn’t a rookie at having sex or getting girls to hook up with me – I had slept with 5 girls to this point in my life, not a lot by any stretch of the imagination, but enough to at least somewhat know what I was doing – but started feeling the nerves as I made my next move.

I reached my left hand out and slid it just under the waistband of her leggings. “Yeah, it looks like the top of the bruise is right here,” I said as I pressed my fingers against her ass cheek. “Let me see how big it is though, it’s probably going away.” As the words came out of my mouth, I reached with my right hand, grabbed her waist band, and slowly pulled the leggings down, revealing the pink and white striped thong I had seen through her leggings in the laundry room earlier. Amazingly, Morgan didn’t resist my actions. After I pulled her leggings down to around her knees, I cupped my hands around her ass and gave a gentle squeeze.

“Oh yeah, there’s a big bruise right here,” I said as I massaged her butt just below where she had pointed to earlier.

“That’s what I thought. Think you can help me make it feel better?” Morgan turned her head over her shoulder and gave a sly, telling smile. I was in. “Absolutely,” I said. It was on.

Morgan turned around and immediately put her hand down my pants, grabbing my throbbing cock. We were now chest to chest, her hand wrapped around my dick. I pulled her against me as I continued to squeeze and pinch her ass. She stepped out of her leggings. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She leaned her head down to mine and kissed me as I carried her over to a table in the locker room. She worked her tongue into my mouth and pressed it against mine before she bit down on my lower lip. The head of my dick was pressing against her thong and her pussy. I laid her down on the table and looked up and down her body as I ran my hands up her sides and over her sports bra. She pulled her blonde hair out of her eyes as I pressed my dick against her clit and grabbed her tits under the bra. She pulled her sports bra over her head and exposed her hard nipples to me. Immediately, I leaned forward and took one in my mouth, sucking and biting on it, while I pinched the other between my thumb and forefinger. The whole time I continued to rub my cock against her, to make her nice and wet.

After playing with her nipples, I slid down her front and peeled her thong off. Letting the now soaking wet cloth dangle from her feet. As I pulled the thong away, I was left looking at a completely hairless pussy. I took my right thumb and started to rub her clit as I looked at the folds of her vagina, thinking of what to do.

“Give me your dick,” I heard her say breathlessly. Not yet. I was going to make the most of this. I momentarily stopped rubbing her clit and spread the folds of her pussy. I buried my tongue deep into her cunt, accompanied by the sound of her gasping for breath. I licked her pussy viciously while I went back to rubbing her clit. Morgan placed her hands on the back of my head and shoved it against her vagina so my tongue would go even deeper. My head was buried in her vagina. By the time I pulled away, my lips and chin were covered in the juices from her sopping wet pussy. I slid my shorts off, officially revealing my six-inch boner to Morgan. I grabbed her ass and pulled it slightly off the table so that I could hold it while I fucked her cunt.

Morgan lined my dick up against the opening of her pussy. I decided not to waste any time. As soon as my dick was fully submerged in her vagina, I began thrusting as fast as I could. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back in pleasure. I had a clear view of her C-cup tits bouncing and jiggling as I fucked her harder and harder. The feeling of her soaked vagina was amazing while I found my rhythm, thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy as my balls slapped against her. If anybody were to walk by the locker room, the sounds of rhythmic slapping accompanied by deep breaths and constant moaning would have been unmistakable. Not only was I enjoying the opportunity to fuck Morgan, but I was also caught up in the thrill of the possibility of being caught.

I had been slamming my cock into Morgan for several minutes before I was out of breath. I needed a break and Morgan decided it was her turn to take care of me. She climbed off the table and knelt down on the tile floor. My dick – now wet, covered in her pussy juices – at most an inch away from her face. Morgan grabbed the base of my dick and immediately brought her mouth to my ball sack. She sucked on it briefly before taking the tip of her tongue to the base of my dick. She slowly ran the tip of her tongue against the underside of my dick all the way up the shaft, stopping to lick the slit of my cock slowly and sensually. Before she took the cock in her mouth, she spat on it and stroked it a few times with her hand. Now that it was fully prepped, she was ready to suck on my manhood.

Morgan opened her mouth and took the head of my dick into it. After sucking on it for a second, she decided to go to town. Quickly, she slid her mouth the entire way down my cock, pressing her nose against my trimmed pubic hair. After a few seconds, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and breathed deeply. “Fuck my face, Patty.”

I did as I was told. Morgan placed her hands on my hips and I put mine on the back of her head. Not wanting to hurt her, I slowly worked my cock in and out of her mouth a few times, letting my balls slap against her chin. She stopped me. “Don’t be a pussy. Give it to me.” Message received. Again, she opened her mouth and I began to fuck her face. This time, there was no holding back. I thrusted my hips forward repeatedly, slamming my cock into the back of her throat. I could hear her choking and gagging on my dick. She would occasionally back off and spit all over her tits and eventually her eyes began to well up with tears. By the time she needed to stop, we were a sloppy mess. My cock and balls were soaked with her saliva, as were her boobs and her belly. Tears had started to run down her face and spit was coming out of her mouth and dripping from her chin because of the throat fucking she had just demanded.

Morgan stood up, turned around and bent over, clearly exposing her pussy and her asshole to me. As I lined my cock up against her vagina, I had a thought. I had come this far, why not take another chance? I gathered the spit I had in my mouth and puckered my lips. I spit my saliva over her entrance and heard her begin to speak.

“Oh, I don’t kno—,” I didn’t give her any more time to think. Before she could finish her sentence, my cock was inside of her tight asshole. Her uncertain thoughts must have turned to pleasure because before I knew it she was moaning and begging for more. I slowly worked my cock deeper into her ass to let her adjust. After a few seconds, I was back to thrusting in and out, albeit at a much slower pace. The tightness and warmth around my cock was amazing. Morgan had reached her hand to her clit and was rubbing it intensely. I knew she was close to an orgasm. I picked up my pace a little bit and heard her start to shorten her breaths. She moaned loudly and began to shake violently. By the time she finished her orgasm, she was shaking so hard that I had to pull my dick out of her asshole. She fell to the floor as she was cumming and I began stroking my dick. I knew it would not be long until I shot ropes of semen all over her. I could feel the cum building up in my cock when she opened her eyes and gave me more instructions.

“I want your cum all over my face,” she begged. No problem. A few strokes later, I was shooting my load at her. The first rope landed on her forehead and stretched into her hair. Then another one on each cheek and on her eyelid. Her pretty face was now covered in my thick, white cum. She took my cock into her mouth, sucking up any last drops that may have been left behind.

I sat on the floor next to her, still processing what had just happened. Morgan stood up and started gathering her clothes. “That was awesome, Patty,” she said to me. I agreed as I stood up and started getting dressed. I’ve never let Brendan fuck me in the ass,” she said, pulling her leggings back on.

That was the moment when everything clicked. “Holy shit,” I thought. “I just fucked my teammate’s girlfriend.” I was pulling the t-shirt I usually wore at practice over my head and Morgan was wiping my cum off of her face. We looked at each other in horror as we heard the buttons beeping on the padlock of the locker room door.

Published 
Written by coachpa30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments