Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Screentime

"I want to taste ‘feminine’, not Femfresh."

80
29 Comments 29
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Everyone needs a quick release from time-to-time. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Here’s one from me - I hope you enjoy it. X"

Serita couldn’t wait to get home. With her A-Levels weeks away and her place at Trinity College dependent on her success, the pressure was mounting, and her daily afternoon session on the laptop with James was a necessary release. She knew he would be waiting when she logged on.

Stepping into the house, she looked at the kitchen clock. She had a little over an hour before her mother came home, so she went straight upstairs, jumped onto her bed, propped herself up on some pillows, and pulled the MacBook from her bag. Within moments, James was on the screen in front of her.

“Fuck, you took your time!” he said as Serita fumbled with the laptop between her legs, trying to get the camera angle just right.

“I had the dentist after school,” she replied agitatedly. “Oral hygiene is important.”

“I wouldn’t be worried about my oral hygiene if I went down on you,” James replied with a grin.

Serita smiled coyly. “Hey, mister! That’s a bit forward! You have to try harder than that!” She quickly softened her rebuke. “So, you’d like to go down on me? Tell me what you’d like to do.” She bunched up her skirt and opened her legs to show James her damp, pink panties. “I’m already wet thinking about it.”

“Mmm. So I see!”

“So, go on then. What would you do with this wet, aching pussy if you were here?” Serita ran her finger up her cleft, enjoying the feeling of the damp cotton on her fingertip as she watched James pull off his boxer shorts to reveal that he was already hard. “Would you take your time, or would you be unable to hold back?”

“The first time? I’d take my time,” James replied. “I’d keep you waiting, teasing you with kisses on these gorgeous dark thighs as I watched the wet patch on your panties grow.”

“Mmm, I can feel it growing now,” Serita replied, gently dragging her fingertips up and down her thighs. “Tell me what you’d do next?”

“I would sniff your panties,” James replied, cock in hand. “Draw your pungent, exotic aroma into my nostrils. Would you like that?”

“Tell me how I smell,” Serita replied. “I’d only enjoy it if you liked how I smell.”

“You smell amazing,” James said, closing his eyes and sniffing slowly. “You’ve not showered; your scent is natural, beautiful, and erotic. I’m drawn in by the pheromones seeping through your pores, and the promise of the taste of your juices.”

Serita began rubbing her clitoris. “Even though I haven’t showered?”

“Especially because you haven’t showered. I want to taste ‘feminine,’ not Femfresh.”

Serita felt another drop leak into her panties. “What then, James? Would you make me take off my panties, like this?” In a moment, her panties were on the floor.

“Yes,” James replied. “But hold it there. Allow me to appreciate your beauty for a moment.”

Serita allowed her head to drop back, focusing on the ceiling as she pulled apart her shaven labia to reveal the glistening, salmon-pink opening they concealed. Crooking her middle finger, she flicked her large, thick clitoris, its tip now escaping its dark hood. “Are you going to make me wait much longer?” she asked, “or will you give me the pleasure you promised?”

When Serita looked at the screen again, James was beginning to pump his cock. “Fuck! You’re so beautiful,” he said as he watched Serita flicking her bead. “Remind me how you like it.”

Serita took a moment before replying. “Build up the momentum,” she eventually replied. “Girls don’t want to be slobbered over; they want every touch, every moment to lead them towards their climax. Are you man enough to do that, do you think?”

“Any guy would do everything he could to please the beautiful, sexy woman before me,” James replied. “So, I’d start by kissing your thighs.”

Serita closed her eyes, gently rubbing a fingernail up the inside of her wide-open legs, imagining James’s stubble on her tender flesh. “Yes, do that,” she said, “kiss me and lick me, but don’t touch my yoni yet.”

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

“Your scent is becoming overpowering,” he continued. “I find myself drawn to the focus of your pleasure, but know I must resist.”

Serita could hear that James was now pumping hard.

“Lick my belly,” Serita suggested. “Work your way down from there.” She gently touched her navel piercing, arching her back before moving her hand between her legs.

“God, you taste divine!” she heard through the speakers. “Can you feel my tongue on your lips?”

“I feel it!” Serita replied, using two fingers to spread her lips, rubbing her wetness over her pubis. “It’s gentle and soft, just how I like it.”

“And do you like it when I suck you into my mouth?” James added, his voice now strained as he ruthlessly wanked his pulsing member.

Serita clamped her labia between her fingers, imagining what it must be like to have a guy suck her dark, tender lips. “Yes, you’re going to make me cum, James. But I need your tongue inside me. Lick me, taste me, make me cum.”

“I’m going to start with firm, long, slow licks up your slit,” he responded. “Then I’m going to work on your clitoris.”

Having followed James’s role-play up to now, Serita began going off-script. As she parted her lips, she allowed her middle finger to slip inside, enjoying the spine-tingling sensations as she was penetrated for the first time. As her juices dripped down her bum cleft, she knew James would be loving the lurid spectacle unfolding on his laptop screen.

“It feels amazing,” Serita said, tossing her head side to side, eyes closed.

“Now, feel my tongue strokes on that oversized, over-sexed clitty of yours,” she heard James say.

Serita opened her legs wider, licked some spittle onto her middle finger, and began flicking her clitoris upwards, imagining James’s tongue performing the same delightful actions on her aching bead.

“Fuck, that feels good,” she moaned. “Will you suck it for me? I want to feel your lips around my clit as your tongue licks me from below.”

“God, yes! Let me suck you. I want you to cum for me.”

By now, Serita was desperate to cum, and she wasn’t prepared to hold back. After licking her fingers, she began flicking them left and right over her bulbous bead, enjoying James’s dirty talk as it came through the laptop speakers.

“Christ, you taste good! I’m going to put two fingers inside you and finger-fuck you to your finish.”

“Yes, fuck me with your fingers,” Serita cried, “I’m almost there!” She put two fingers inside, reaching for her G-spot, frantically working her pussy with two hands.

“Me too,” James replied, his voice now desperate. Serita opened her eyes and focused on the screen just in time to see James spurt a load upwards before it landed on his fingers, still pumping furiously to work out every drop of his pent.

The sight of James’s semen was enough to take Serita to the brink. As his climax eased, James watched his school friend clamp her hands between her legs and writhe on the bed as her orgasm consumed her. He watched her fingers twitch, teasing out every last ounce of pleasure from her sex before her body visibly relaxed, and she lay back, legs wide open, gasping for breath.

When Serita looked at the screen, James was wiping his hands with a tissue. “God, that was good,” she said, suddenly feeling self-conscious and closing her legs. “Your turn tomorrow?”

“Yes,” James replied. “Maybe a pegging scenario, if you’re up for that? It’s a while since you fucked my arse.”

“Mmm, naughty,” Serita replied. “Okay then, pegging it is. So, I’ll see you in class tomorrow morning?”

“Yes, you’ll see me, but I can’t be seen talking to the class nerd; you know that.”

“Just as I can’t be seen talking to the guy who pissed his pants on the school residential in Year Seven. But hey, it’s not long until we get to Trinity, God willing. Maybe then we can ditch the laptops?”

“Maybe,” James replied with a wink, “or maybe we won’t.”

Serita smiled and closed her laptop.

Published 
Written by NishasWorld
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments