Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Professor Pimp

"Remember you are my slut and fuck no one without my permission"

19
8 Comments 8
29.9k Views 29.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was a professor at college. I had a reputation of giving my students the grades they deserved. I would not give extra credit. I had heard of professors sleeping with students. I dated another professor that I caught fucking one of her male students. I told her I would turn her in if she did not fuck me instead. It worked out great for two years. I fucked her in my class room or hers during the week. She came to my place for the weekend. We stayed nude and fucked most of the weekend.

About a year ago she announced that she had taken another position at another college. She told me they had a position for me if I wanted it. Some said I was set in my ways and did not want to leave.

I was in the middle of the first six weeks of the semester. I had several students who seemed to believe I would not fail them for not turning in their work. On the fourth Monday of the six weeks, Cindy stayed after class. I allowed my students to talk to me about grades. I had noticed on several occasions Cindy would wear a low cut blouse to show off her cleavage. I admitted she was hot. I noticed on that day she wore a skirt and no panties. She had a bald pussy.

She came to my desk. She told me a story of how her boyfriend of four years had broken up with her just before school started. She hoped I would understand and allow her to make up her papers. I told her my policy about no make up papers. She told me she would do anything to be able to make up the papers. She told me her father would quit paying for her classes if she failed just one class in six weeks.

I thought it over for a minute. My cock was hard after seeing her bald pussy all class. I told her I only allowed one person to make up papers. She had to do what I said for at least an hour. I looked at Cindy and asked if she would be willing to do as told for at least an hour. If she followed my orders I would allow two papers to be turned in.

I told her, if she agreed, to put the two papers she wanted graded on the desk. I saw her as she reached into her bag and put two papers on my desk. I told her to go over and lock the door. I wanted privacy for what I was about to do. I heard the lock click. I looked her over and told her to remove her clothes as she came back to my desk. 

She kicked off her shoes as she started toward me. I watched as she slowly removed her top. She had on one of those tops with the bra built in. I stared as she let her top hit the floor. She lowered her skirt so it allowed me to see her bald pussy as she walked. She stepped out of the skirt as she reached my desk. 

I stood and she reached for my pants. I had not fucked anyone in some time. My cock was so hard that when she tried to pull down my boxers as she dropped my pants, the boxers stayed up. She pulled the waist band out to clear my cock and let them fall. She got on her knees and started licking the head of my cock and playing with my balls. 

I told her I wanted her to suck it, not play with it. I moaned as she took the head in her mouth. I felt her swirl her tongue around the head. I reached down and grabbed her head and pulled it closer. I forced my cock deep into her mouth and caused her to gag. She pulled her head back. I grabbed her head and forced my cock back in her mouth. I forced her to take my whole cock in her mouth.

I looked at her and told her she had better figure out how to deep throat quick. I pulled her head back and forced my cock once again in her mouth. She gagged again. She figured out how to relax her throat and soon my whole cock was in her mouth. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. I felt my cock ready to explode and shoved my cock down her throat. I shot my load down the back of her throat and caused her to cough. 

I pulled her to her feet and forced her to sit on the desk. I sat in my chair and pulled her legs apart. I started to tongue fuck her right there on the desk. I heard her start to moan. I slipped a finger inside her already soaked pussy. Her pussy gripped my finger as I slid it in and out of her pussy.

AmyDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyDark

I slipped two more fingers inside her and started fucking her pussy with three fingers. I felt her body spasm as she flooded my hand with her juices. 

I stood and shoved my whole cock inside her cunt. She gasped and cried out when my cock was all the way inside her. I looked at her and told her to get used to it. I pulled my cock out until only the head was inside her, then pushed my cock back into her. I held her legs as I fucked her pussy hard. I felt her tense and knew she was about to orgasm. I picked up speed. She started to orgasm and I shoved my cock all the way inside her. Her orgasm started milking my cock and I shot my load of cum deep inside her.

I told her to get on her feet. I turned her around. I pushed her over the desk. I took her hands and put them on her ass cheeks and told her to spread them. She begged me not to fuck her ass. She told me she had never had a cock in her ass. I slapped her ass and told her to spread those cheeks. She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. I reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy. I rubbed the mixture of our juices on and in her ass. I fucked her ass with two fingers. I slapped her ass again. I leaned over and told her it was time to stretch out that tight ass of hers.

I started to put the head of my cock in her ass. She tightened up her little hole. I slapped her ass again and told her to relax her ass. I kept my cock at her asshole. She relaxed a little and I shoved half my cock inside. It took her relaxing three times before I had my whole cock in her ass. I started pumping her ass and slapped her ass each time she tightened it up. She finally relaxed enough to where I slammed my cock deep in her ass. I fucked her ass so hard that my balls slapped against her. I shot a load of cum deep in her ass. 

I told her she had held up her end of the bargain. She started to get dressed. I kept my pants down around my ankles as I started looking at her papers. I thought, 'What a great fuck; maybe I could fuck her again.' She pulled up her skirt and was dressed except for her shoes. I told her then that she would fail even with those two papers. She had failed to turn in several papers.

I told her there is a way she could turn in the rest of her papers. I saw a puzzled look on her face. I told her to sit on the desk. I offered her the position of being my slut. She was told who to fuck when I said. She was to wait until after every class except on Friday and fuck me. I told her on Fridays she would come to my apartment and spend the week end. I told her to bring her laundry with her and she could use my washer to wash them. I told her that she had until she walked out the door to decide. I told her she would be allowed to turn in future papers late. The papers had to be turned in before then end of each six weeks. 

I heard her accept my deal. I told her now to seal the deal. I pulled her skirt back down, pulled her into my lap and guided my cock inside her pussy again. I told her to tell me how much she liked to fuck me. She told me she had no choice. I slapped her ass and told her that was the wrong answer. She told me she loved to fuck my cock. She told me she wanted to fuck my cock everyday. 

I grabbed her and pulled her down on my cock. I shot another load of cum deep in her cunt. I told her to get dressed and we were finished for the day. She got dressed and I saw cum had run down her leg. I told her to give me her cell number so I could call her when I wanted her. She gave me her number. I gave her my address and told her to be there Friday evening at six. I then reached in my desk and pulled out a rag. I told her to put it between her legs for she was leaking all down her leg.

She started to walk away. I grabbed her arm and told her to remember she was now my slut and she was not to fuck anyone without my permission. She walked out the door.

Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments