Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupied

"Some things are worth the wait."

23
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This story is written in a style I've been experimenting with - A one-sided dialog with just one speaker. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The other speaker's lines are implied requiring the reader to literally read between the lines."

*Thud thud thud*

Hey, come on! Hurry up in there!

Damn... Fucking college house parties...

Oh, hey. Sorry. I didn’t see you there.

Yeah, the bathroom’s occupied.

Huh?

Sorry, it’s hard to hear over the music and everything.

Yeah, I remember you. You’re uh....

Right! Jaime’s little sister.

Yeah, it’s been awhile. How is Jaime anyway?

Uh huh.... Yeah... Good... Well, tell her I said hey... and congratulations, I guess.

Yeah, that’s great.

Me? I’m doing pretty good. Just finished the first year of my MS program in photo-engineering.

Working with cameras....

No, like, the science of photography.

Uh huh, improving resolution, field depth, chromatic filtering and enhancement...

Yeah, a bunch of boring nerd stuff, but basically I study and research how to make pictures clearer and more realistic.

Well, you know, with every improvement, it’s like ‘look how crisp and clear this image is...’ Then ten years later you look back and see all the flaws and distortions and wonder how anyone thought that was the best we’d ever do.

Yeah, like watching movies you first saw as a kid again when you’re an adult. Compared to what we have today, they mostly look terrible.

I could talk for hours about it, but you’d probably get bored in like thirty more seconds... am I right?

Sure.

Anyway, what about you? What have you been up to? The last time I saw you, you were what? Sixteen?

Oh yeah? A sophmore now? Here at Clinton State?

That’s awesome. How are you liking it so far?

Yeah, it is harder than high school. Professors don’t do as much hand holding, and kinda actually expect you to work.

Well, some of them, anyway.

But I remember you used to be a pretty smart kid.

A pain in the ass sometimes, but pretty smart. I bet you did okay in your first year.

Really?

Wow, that is impressive.

No, I mean, I didn’t get straight A’s in my first year.

Yeah, my grades were all over the board... It took me a little while to figure out how to actually study and manage my time.

Yeah, too much partying and general screwing around... but I’m sure you know all about that now, eh?

Yeah. The freshman life.

But I never failed anything, so there’s that, right? Besides, I did get into the Master’s program, so I can’t have done that badly.

Right. All’s well that ends well.

Yeah, I know. What the fuck is taking so long in there, huh?

*Thud thud thud*

There’s a line! Hurry the fuck up!

I mean, not to be rude or anything, but... I really need to piss.

You, too, eh? I guess beer will do that.

How many did you have?

That many? You must be feeling pretty buzzed.

Ha! Sure.

Well, I guess I’m feeling kinda drunk, too.

No, no, not ‘fucked up’... just... you know... I’m doing pretty good right now.

Uh huh. Like an optimal level of drunk.

Loving life, yeah... But I still gotta piss.

Yeah, it does suck.

I don’t know. I thought about just going outside and finding a dark corner or something.

Lucky?

Yeah. I guess it’s different for guys. We can go pretty much anywhere. Unfortunately, there are people everywhere at this party.

Yeah, even in the dark corners.

Ha! I can only guess what they’re doing in those dark corners.

Uh huh.

So... last I heard from Jaime, you were dating a guy...

Trevor, okay. I guess you’re here with him now.

Really?

No, I mean, it just sounded like things were really serious between you guys... like ‘wedding bells’ serious.

Oh.

Oh...

I see...

I’m really sorry to hear that.

Two months ago?

Shit. That’s rough. How are you doing with it?

Yeah, it sucks now, but you’re going to be better off, you know?

Yeah, you don’t deserve that bullshit.

I see. So you’re just here with your friends?

Cool.

No. I mean, I’m dating a bit, but I’m not with anyone right now.

Exactly.

Uh huh.

Yeah, you look a lot different from how I remember you, too.

I mean, don’t take this the wrong way, but I always kinda remembered you as this skinny, dorky little brat who was always bugging her older sister.

Yeah, you definitely grew up... but in a good way.

No, you look... good...

Yeah.

Aw, thanks.

No. You’re right. I didn’t have any sense of style back then.

Shit. Don’t remind me.

Ha! I don’t know how I ever thought that looked cool.

Right.

Well, I guess, probably in my first year. I started dating this girl who had all these different ideas about my style. She was into fashion, and kind of took it as her mission to make me look cooler.

Sure, a geek to chic thing. Right.

Yeah. So, I ended up dumping the girl, but I kept the look.

Thanks.

Sure. But if you don’t mind me saying so, that dress is really working for you, too.

No, you look great. Seriously.

Yeah. It’s hard to believe that you’re that same dorky teen I used to know back then.

Mhm.

Well, you do look amazing in that dress.

No. I’m sure you’d look great without the dress, too.

No! Shit! I didn’t mean it like that! I just meant, you know, like, you could probably wear anything and make it look good.

I’m just saying that your body, um... you know... it filled out since the last time I saw you.

No, I’m not saying you got fat, but... you, um... developed?

No, I wasn’t trying to insinuate... uh... shit. Never mind...

Oh, I see... You’re fucking with me. I get it.

Yeah. You’re right. It’s hard to think straight when you’ve had a bunch of beers and you really need to take a leak. What the fuck is going on in there?

*Thud thud thud*

Come on! Get the fuck out of the bathroom!

Jesus, if they don’t come out soon, I’m gonna... I don’t know... go piss in a closet or something.

Yeah, look at you. You can’t even stand still. You’re squirming. You probably need to go just as bad as I do.

I know, I know. I should be a gentleman and let you go first, but fuck... I’m getting kinda desperate here, too.

Oh, wait... They’re coming out.

Hey! Fuck! Finally!

No, how about you go fuck yourself? We’ve been waiting out here forever.

Asshole.

Yeah, it does smell like weed in there.

Okay, okay. You go first. I’ll try to hang on... Just... be quick, okay?... Please?

What? What do you mean we can go together?

Are... Are you sure?

How’s that even supposed to work?

Oh, I see.

One of us uses the toilet, and the other... in the shower.

No, I know people pee in the shower all the time. It’s just...

Okay, yeah, we can use the shower curtain for privacy.

I mean, if you don’t mind...

Okay. I’ll go in the shower. You lock the door and I’ll pull the curtain closed.

Just let me know when you’re done and it’s all clear to come out again.

Got it? Good.

Oh. My. Fucking. God... Ahhh...

Right. When you hold it so long, it does feel really good to let go.

No, I wouldn’t say it’s better than sex... but it does come close.

Yeah, honestly, I don’t know if I would have made it if I had to wait for you to go, too. Thanks for being cool.

Uh huh. Right...

It’s kinda weird being in here with you doing this, though. Like, I can hear you.

No, I’m not like one of those guys who gets off on watching girls pee.

Well, I mean, I’m thinking about it now, but only because you brought it up.

Does that mean you’re over there picturing me with my hands on my dick?

Well, how else would I do it?

No, never mind. Forget I asked.

No, you’re the one who’s making it weird. Not me.

Shut up.

You might be all grown up now, but you’re still a dork, you know.

Yeah.

Did I just hear the toilet flush?

Does that mean it’s safe to come out now?

Yeah, I should probably run the water a bit to wash everything down the drain. Hang on.

Ah! Shit! Fuck! God damn it!

No, it just sprayed out all over the front of my fucking pants.

Hey! I thought we were going to keep the curtain closed.

No. I was finished, but...

Yeah, it’s not funny.

Okay, maybe a bit ironic. After all this time trying not to piss myself, I finally get to use the bathroom and I still look like I pissed myself.

No, it’s just water. How was I supposed to know it would spray like that?

Like, who keeps their shower head like that?

Look at my pants; They’re soaking.

You have an idea?

Yeah, good thinking. I bet there’s a hair dryer somewhere in here. Check under the sink.

Cool, bring it here and plug it in.

Thanks.

Yeah, right there.

Did... did you just pat the front of my pants?

Oh, just to see how damp they were...

No, I wasn’t thinking about anything else.

Yeah, don’t worry. Forget about it. It was nothing.

Ha! No. You’re right. Ending up in a bathroom with Jaime’s little sister pointing a hair dryer at my crotch was maybe the last thing I expected when I came to this party.

Yeah. I think it’s working. But... can you move it around a bit?

It’s just when you keep it in one spot, it gets really hot.

Right. We don’t want any burnt wieners.

What?

Take them off?

No, I get what you’re saying. I mean, it would probably be easier to dry them if I wasn’t still wearing them, but...

Okay, this is kind of embarrassing...

Well... to be honest... I’m not wearing anything underneath.

Commando, yeah.

I do it most of the time. I just like feeling free and unrestrained down there, you know?

Oh, you do know?

You like to go like that, too?

Sure, when you’re not on your period. That makes sense.

Slutty? No, I wouldn’t say that.

Oh, you like to feel a little slutty sometimes? Alright, yeah. It is kinda slutty, then. I just didn’t want to say anything.

Well, I guess I’m not in any position to judge, am I?

Oh, so you enjoy the thrill of it, do you? Like keeping a dirty little secret between your legs?

Yeah?

No, I can see how that could be exciting, letting guys get just a little peek at just the right moment. It sounds like fun.

I mean, I know I’d get excited if a girl did that to me.

Well... I mean...

Ah! Ah! Ah! You’re doing it again! It’s getting too hot.

I know. It probably would be better than getting boiled in my own pants.

Yeah... Okay... I guess... if you’re not going to be too freaked out or anything.

No, I know you’re the one who suggested I take them off. I just... I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable. You know, like I’m exposing myself to you.

Okay. Yeah. I’m sure you’ve seen dicks before. But not mine.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

No, mine’s not weird or gross or anything... Shut up.

What?

If I show you mine, you’ll show me yours?

Ah, just so I won’t be the only one feeling exposed...

Yeah. I don’t know if that will make it less awkward or more.

Oh. You’ll go first, huh? Okay, fine. I dare you.

Yeah, go ahead.

Oh shit! You’re not kidding... Oh wow!

No, I didn’t think you were actually, going to...

Yeah, just like you said; no panties.

Sure... It’s okay, I guess.

Ow! Shit! You didn’t have to hit me that hard.

Come on, I was just fucking with you. It’s beautiful.

No, I love that thin little landing strip thing you’ve got going on.

It’s cute.

Like, cute in a sexy way.

Right.

Jesus! I can’t believe I’m looking at Jaime’s little sister’s pussy.

Well, Jaime was always kind of protective of you, you know. She made it pretty clear to everyone that you were off limits.

Mhm.

I’m not sure who she’d want to kill more: You for showing me your pussy, or me for staring at it.

Ha! Yeah, probably both of us.

Good thing she’s not here, then... Don’t tell her I said that.

Ha!

Okay, yeah. I’ve seen you. So, now I guess it’s my turn.

Alright... hang on...

Okay, here are my pants.

Jesus, could you stare any harder?

You look like a tiger that hasn’t eaten a meal in months.

Oh, not since you broke up with your ex? I mean, I guess that explains it.

Uh, yeah. I guess I am getting kinda hard.

Well, I mean after your little show, what do you expect?

Thanks. I do try to keep everything pretty tidy down there.

Uh huh. It gets bigger, but... should we really be talking about...?

You... you what?

You always wondered... what do you mean?

Really?

So, that’s why you were always hanging around Jaime when I came over...

No, I had no idea that you used to have a crush on me when you were sixteen.

No, I swear.

You used to lie in bed at night thinking about me?

It made it hard to sleep sometimes?

Yeah? What were you thinking?

Naughty things? Like what?

Oh yeah?

Really?

Fuck...

Yeah. I mean just thinking about you lying in bed in your room, the lights turned off, and all those dirty thoughts about me going through your head... You can see it’s turning me on even more.

You too?

Yeah, it is pretty hot.

How did you ever manage to get any sleep on those restless nights?

You couldn’t help touching yourself, huh?

Hmm... I... Well, why don’t you show me what you used to do?

You can’t right now?... Oh... Uh... I’m sorry... I guess I got the wrong idea here.

Oh, you mean, you can’t because you still have your dress on.

Right. Okay. You like to sleep naked.

I know. It’s a lot more comfortable like that.

Uh huh. I agree. Clothes are totally overrated.

Well, don’t let me stop you from getting comfortable now.

Uh huh.

Oh shit! Look at you!

You’ve really got an amazing body.

Yeah, your tits are like... perfect.

Fuck.

Yeah, I guess it’s pretty obvious that my cock approves, too.

Mhm. It’s like it’s giving you a standing ovation.

But you were going to show me how you used to touch yourself when you were thinking about me.

Mhm.

I see, so you’d start by massaging your boobs.

Yeah, and I can see that you like to make your nipples nice and hard.

Fuck. They’re so cute!

Ah, so you’d imagine that they were my hands on your body.

Mhm, sliding over your belly.

Yeah, I can see that you avoided gaining that infamous freshman fifteen pounds.

You like to exercise? Mm. It shows.

So, how would you touch yourself next?

I see. You like to sort of tease yourself a little.

Mhm. I can see how you’re lightly trailing your fingers over your inner thighs, and up...

Right. Until, you couldn’t take it anymore. Then what?

Your fingers in between...

Fuck. Look how wet they are!

Yeah, that’s really fucking hot.

Do you ever taste yourself?

Oh god. You just sucked those fingers clean.

Mm. Yeah. That really is turning me on. I wonder what you taste like.

Okay. Give me your hand.

Mmm... Delicious.

Seriously. You taste so good, like... I could drink a whole pint of you.

Yeah. For real.

Mhm, yeah.

Yeah. You’re right. It’s actually throbbing now for you.

You like that?

Is that what you thought about when you touched yourself?

Yeah? Bigger than you imagined?

I mean, I’ve never had any complaints about the size of it.

Yeah, it’s served me pretty well.

Ha! Sure, more than a few women, too. You’re right.

Mhm.

So, you used to think about touching it while you touched yourself?

No, I wouldn’t stop you.

Mm, that’s nice.

Your hands are really warm.

That’s right. You can stroke it if you want.

Fuck, that feels good.

How’d you get so good at that?

I can’t believe I ever thought Jaime's little sister was just this innocent girl.

Come here. Let me return the favor.

Is this what you used to think about? My hand touching your hot little pussy while you jerked my hard dick?

Uh huh.

Fuck, you’re so wet already.

Yeah? Tell me.

Tell me how it feels when I stick my fingers inside your pussy and feel you from the inside.

Uh huh... And when I rub circles around your clit with my thumb?

Oh shit! You almost lost your balance there.

Here, lean back against the counter.

Mhm. Spread your legs a little more.

That’s it.

All those hot sleepless nights... did you ever think about me going down on you?

Yeah. Let me taste that sweet pussy again.

Mhm... mmm... mm...

So fucking good!

Yeah, spread yourself for me. Let me tongue fuck your hole.

Oh yeah. Fuck!

Mm... mmm... mm...

That’s it, watch me. Look at me while I eat you out.

Uh...

Mmm...

You’re close?

Come on! Yeah! Give it to me!

Cum for me!

Mmm hm mm mm mm...

Holy fuck!

Shit!

Mm mm mm...

Fuck! Wow!

No, that was fucking amazing!

You just came all over my face.

Yeah. I guess that’s what going without for two months will do to you. You must have been like on a hair trigger or something.

Always happy to come to the rescue of a damsel in distress.

Oh. What would I like for my reward for being so heroic? Well... Let’s see...

Yeah, okay. I’ll sit on the edge of the tub here, and...

Mmm, yeah. You can kiss it.

Nice.

You’ve got really soft lips.

Wonderful.

Here. Let me take my shirt off, and get it out of your way.

Thanks. I try to stay in shape.

Mmm, yeah, like that.

Your mouth feels so nice.

Yeah, I really like what you’re doing with your tongue.

Mm hmm....

Ooh... Ah... fuck...

Mmm... Can I tell you something?

Uh huh... like between us... oh shit! Ah, yeah, keep doing that.

Like, if I’m being totally - uh - honest... mmm... I might have thought about you, too... ah... sometimes.

Mhm. Just like you are now. On your knees with my dick in your mouth.

Fuck! Yes. You suck it so good.

I never said anything, because, you know... your sister, but...

Yeah, I had a few... uh... hot sleepless nights, myself... shit... thinking about you.

Uh huh... I thought about this, and...

Well, why don’t I show you?

Come on, get up.

Okay, turn around. Bend over.

Yeah, like that.

Oh fuck. Look at that ass!

Like, no bullshit - that is one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen.

I’m serious. Look how nicely it fits my hand.

It’s so squeezable.

Yeah, smackable, too.

You like that?

You’re definitely more of a naughty girl than I ever thought you were.

Mm, yeah. Okay, now let me...

You like the feeling of me slipping between your thighs?

Mm, yeah. Get that cock nice and wet with your juices.

You’re so fucking hot.

If I don’t get inside you, like, right now, I’m going to go fucking crazy.

Alright... are you ready?

Mmm...fuck!

Oh my god! Your pussy is so fucking tight.

It feels good.

Really fucking good.

I never knew Jaime’s little sister’s pussy could feel so good.

Yeah? You love feeling me slide into you slowly?

It’s filling you up?

Holy shit, that’s good.

Fuck!

Yeah, back that ass up on me.

Mmm... That’s right. Take it all in.

Harder? Okay, I can give to you harder... How’s that?... You like that?

I love that squishy smacking sound your pussy makes when I fuck you like this.

So fucking wet and hot and... Jesus, just fucking everything...

Alright. Let me reach around and rub your clit.

Uh huh. Does that feel good?

Oh fuck!... Yes!... Mmm...

Okay. Okay. Hang on.

Yeah. Turn around and hop up on that counter.

Mhm... I want to see your face while I fuck you.

You look so fucking beautiful.

Alright, I’m going to put it back in again.

Oh, holy fuck! It feels like I’m going even further inside you.

Yeah, you feel me deeper?

Okay, I’m going to keep fucking you.

Mhm... Ah... shit... fuck... yeah... Your pussy is so fucking good.

Yeah. You like my balls slapping against your ass from fucking you so hard?

Uh huh, I fucking love it too.

Shit. Look at your tits bouncing up and down as I fuck your beautiful pussy.

I wanna squeeze them.

Harder?

Ha! You like it a little rough, eh?

Who ever knew Jaime’s little sister had this secret naughty side to her?

Yeah, you can touch your clit while I fuck you.

I know. It looks so fucking amazing sliding in and out of you. All covered in your hot creamy pussy juices.

Mm... yeah... keep going.

Right, just like that.

What? Again? You think you can cum again like this?

Okay, go ahead.

Yeah, I’m going to keep fucking you like this until you give me that cum.

Mm, yeah... Oh my god. I think I’m starting to get close, too.

No, but I want you to cum first.

Mhm. Yes, give it to me. I want to feel that hot pussy cum all over my cock.

Come on. That’s right. I know you’re really close now. Just...

Fuck! Yes! That’s it! Cum again for me.

Holy shit!

No, that was fucking intense. I could feel your pussy orgasming all around me.

Okay, get down. I’m about to fucking burst.

Let me just...

That’s right. You just kneel there.

Yeah, I want to cum all over those beautiful fucking tits of yours.

Jaime’s fucking sister’s fucking perfect tits.

Look up at me. You’re so fucking beautiful.

Okay, here it comes...

I’m... I’m... I’m fucking cumming!... AHH!... Oh fuck!... Yes... Ah...

Jesus... Wow... That felt so fucking good.

Yeah, I think we both needed that.

Uh huh.

Yeah, I guess it was a lot. I kind of made a bit of mess, eh?

I can see it dripping down between your boobs.

Well, fortunately we’ve got a shower right here.

Yeah. We should probably get cleaned up and get back out there, eh?

*Thud thud thud*

FUCK OFF! IT’S OCCUPIED!

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments