Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Weekly Card Game

"My wife made our card games more interesting for all of us"

37
6 Comments 6
27.3k Views 27.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words
In college, my wife Tina and I lived in a private apartment near the campus. We had been married for a couple of years. Tina is very athletic and fit but even though she is trim she has rather large pendulous breasts. Men stare at her chest all the time. In the beginning, it bothered me and Tina kept teasing me about it. She rather enjoyed the attention and often flirted with other guys on campus.

Two of the guys she always flirted with were my good friends Andy and Jim. The three of us played poker every Wednesday evening at our place since they lived in dorms. Tina always made sure she was dressed a little provocatively and enjoyed their embarrassment when she caught them staring at her tits.

Andy and Jim often told me how hot Tina was and that they wished they had girlfriends like her. Wednesday night came up and while we were setting up the card table I mentioned how Any and Jim were always commenting on her hot body. Tina just smiled.

Jim and Andy arrived and we were starting to play. Tina said she was just getting dressed and would be out shortly. When the door opened Tina stepped out wearing tight jeans and a loose white blouse top buttons undone. She was not wearing a bra. When she bend down to kiss Jim and Andy hello I could see her breasts including her nipples. Tina served us some cold beers and we continued to play.

Tina would walk behind us peeking at our cards. She was standing behind Jim leaning forward to look at his cards. Andy who was sitting opposite go Jim had a full view of Tina's tits. He turned beet red. Tina stood up "accidentally" touching Jim's head with her right breast. She then put her hands on his shoulder resting her heavy breasts on Jim's head. She just stood there chatting innocently. I noticed Jim pressing his head into her trying to be subtle about it.

All of us pretended nothing unusual was happening. Tina now walked over to Andy leaning forward to peek at his cards. She got so close that her right breast was resting on the back of Andy's hand. She left it there for quite some time. Andy started to move his hand back and forth barely visible. The back of his hand was massaging Tina's nipple. I could see her nipple rise to full size.

I watched all of this with mixed feelings. I was jealous and proud at the same time and I was getting a hard-on that was increasingly difficult to conceal. Tina stared at my bulge saying nothing.

The evening continued. Andy, Jim, and I kept playing our game and Tina kept playing hers. After the last game everybody got up to say good bye. All three of us had big bulges in our pants. Tina innocently hugged Jim and Andy pressing her crotch against their bulges.

"Good night guys, see you next Wednesday. I'll make some special drinks for us and surprise you," Tina said as she closed the door. Tina didn't say a word about what had happened. I kept quiet too, because I was mad at her for her slutty behavior and mad at myself for becoming so aroused.

Wednesday evening arrived and Jim and Andy showed up at the usual time. We started the game. Jim and Andy were restless, obviously waiting for Tina to show up. And here she came. The door opened and Tina came out carrying a tray with 3 glasses of Scotch. Tina was wearing an apron and nothing else! All three of us almost choked. Jim and Andy looked very happy. Tina big soft pendulous breasts were clearly visible from the side, her firm butt sticking out in the back. She slowly walked up to each of us putting down the drink and giving us a close up view.

"You guys play, and don't mind me. I'm just going to watch. The winner today gets a special gift as the promised surprise."

We started to play, but Jim and Andy were very distracted. Tina kept waking around making sure we got to see this magnificent breasts and her perfect ass. I could only imagine how hard they were.

The final game, won by Andy. Tina walked up to him kissed him deeply on the lips.

"My surprise reward for you is a lap dance."

We all gulped. Tina took Andy by the hand and let him to the sofa. He sat down the giant tent in his pants on full display. Tina turned on some music and seductively danced over to the couch. She slowly lowered herself on Andy's lap teasing his tent with her naked butt. Her gyrating moves made Andy groan. He had both hands on the couch, clearly uncomfortable with the situation. Tina grabbed his hands and firmly placed them on her breasts. Andy hands begun roaming, eventually slipping under Tina's apron caressing her tits and nipples. Her nipples were fully erect straining against the fabric of the apron.

She really got into her lap dance enjoying herself immensely. Ten, suddenly, a loud groan. Andy's face turned deep red. Tina stopped, took Andy by the hand and made him stand up. He had several stains on his pants crotch. Tina touched them with her hands.

"These three are my pussy juice. This big one must be you. You better clean yourself up before you go home and run into your girlfriend."

We all hastily said goodbye.

"This was really bad Tina, you very much embarrassed me."

"And yet you are rock hard," Tina replied grabbing my crotch.

"Let's fuck and call it a night," she said matter of factly.

Next Wednesday came and I was wondering what Tina would do that night. Jim and Andy arrived and we started to play. Everybody was distracted again waiting for Tina to come in.

"Hello boys."

Tina walked in completely naked. She walked over to Jim and Andy kissing them on the mouth with a slow wet kiss.

"Tonight you can look and touch."

Jim didn't wait for another invitation. He lightly caressed each breast and slowly rolled each nipple in his fingers.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

Tina bent over sticking her perfect ass in Andy's face, her breasts still in Jim's hands. Andy slowly ran his hand down Tina's butt cheeks squeezing them lightly. Tina purred softly parting her legs a little. Andy understood the invitation. He moved his hand down between her legs caressing her pussy and carefully fingering her pussy lips and clit.

I watched them closely. I was so hard I could only imagine how Jim and Andy were feeling. Tina stood up abruptly, went to the kitchen and came back with a small glass bowl. She then got on her knees and crawled under the table. We heard the sound of a zipper being pulled. Looking at Jim's face we all knew whose it was. Tina's hands came up ripping Jim's pants down together with his underwear. We heard loud slurping and sucking sounds. Jim started to groan and suddenly grunted. We heard the sound of Tina spitting. Jim looked very happy.

Here came the zipper sound again. It was Andy's turn. He didn't last long. Tina was spitting again. Now, it was my turn. I was determined to make it last but I was so turned on that I came within a minute. Tina spat and came up from under the table. She proudly held up the glass bowl, its content a sizable amount of jazz.

"Well done boys," putting the bowl down on the table. She left.

We quickly pulled up our pants, Jim and Andy quickly hurried out of the door.

"Now fuck me hard," Tina commanded.

I had an inkling on how things would progress the following Wednesday night and I was of course correct. Jim and Andy came at the usual time.

"No cards tonight, Tina wants to talk to you. She is in our bedroom."

Jim's and Andy's eyes lit up as they walked through the door. Here Tina was lying seductively on the bed wearing a see-through open cup and crotchless teddy.

"Come here for your kiss'" she cooed as she offered them one nipple each.

"You two get ready while I get ready." She grabbed my hand pulled me down, then grabbed my hair and pushed my head between her legs. I eagerly started licking her pussy, slowly circling my tongue around her clit. Tina moaned softly. Her juices got going and soon a wet spot formed on the sheets.

'I need to see all three of you hard and ready," she commanded.

All three of us stripped, our cocks at full attention. Tina looked at them longingly. Jim was about 5 inches, not too thick, but his dick pointed straight up almost touching his stomach. Andy had a horse schlong, 8 inches sticking straight out. Mine was 6 inches, pointing up slightly. All three of us neatly circumcised.

"I start with Jim, his cock is the smallest, but has the best angle."

Jim didn't wait. Without hesitation, he pushed his cock into Tina's well-lubricated pussy and started grunting. Tina started panting and moaning. She suddenly shuddered and screamed. Jim looked up with a proud smile and shot his load deep inside her.

"Frank, you are next,'" she said to me.

I inserted my dick reluctantly seeing Jim's cum oozing out of her. But I didn't want to spoil the mood and to be honest I was so horny by then I would have fucked anybody and anything. I slowly started to thrust. Tina's pussy had never felt so good. The cum inside her lubricated her so well that every trust felt amazing. Tina always comes really fast. After a few minutes. she squealed and I shot my load inside her adding to Jim's substantial volume.

Andy was already standing behind me. As soon as I got off Tina he was inside slowly guiding his massive rod into her moist wet hole. Tina moaned. She was not used to a tool of his size. But well lubricated as she was she quickly took him in. She came a third time and Andy shot his load into her gaping hole. He withdrew and got up. Tina was lying there legs spread wide open. I looked down her gaping hole and saw a deep lake of cum inside her.

"Wait here for me and do not move," I whispered in her ear.

I showed my friends out promising them the same entertainment every Wednesday as long as Tina was ok with it. I went back to the bedroom Tina looking at me quizzingly. I confessed.

"Never enjoyed fucking you as much as I did doing Jim's sloppy seconds. It felt incredible. And now that you have three giant loads inside you I'd like to try it again."

"Be my guest,'" Tina said.

I put the my cock head on her pussy coating it with oozing cum and then pushed inside her. An unbelievable sensation pulsed through my cock. The sound of my dick thrusting in and out of her pussy overflowing with cum drove me crazy. I watched the jizz running down her legs forming a puddle on the sheets. Tina came hard and I quickly shot the fourth load of the night inside her.

"You are such a pig. I'll tell Jim and Andy."

"Please don't, that would not be cool. Just let me fuck you last after the two are done and don't tell them why. I keep this our little secret."

"Then clean me up with your tongue now and we have a deal."

I pushed my head between her legs and took a careful lick. I expected it to be disgusting since Tina had never swallowed a load. Not too bad actually, just a little salty. I licked more vigorously, eventually sucking and licking until she was completely clean. She of course, climaxed again. Lucky girl.

From then on we repeated our little game once a week. I told Andy and Jim not to have sex or masturbate for at least two days before our get togethers explaining that Tina loved giant loads of cum. Tina went along with this story. For several months our fun continued.

From that day on I was a firm believer in sloppy seconds. I recommend them to man open-minded enough to share his wife with his good friends.

Published 
Written by riederfrank
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments