Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My trip to Austin, Texas- Part II

"Chris loved fast cars, really, really fast cars and she was a total surprise"

10
4 Comments 4
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was never my intention to take unfair advantage of a young college coed, but I couldn’t help but fantasize what might lie underneath Chris’ seemingly tough exterior. She had just wrecked her sports car, and I felt bad, because I was playing a cat and mouse game with her, going down the interstate towards Austin from Dallas. I’d follow her for a while and then she would follow me, at break-neck speeds between ninety five and one hundred mph.

Miraculously, she escaped injury as she spun out of control, bouncing off the highway concrete median and then to the far side of the freeway, as two eighteen wheelers zoomed past her. I was in shock as I watched the events unfold in my rear view mirror.

Standing on the side of the freeway, looking at the crumpled front and back ends of her little sports car, I was amazed that she hadn’t been injured. I loaned her my cell phone to call her dad. She explained that she had wrecked and said a truck had run her off the road. It was a lie, but she smiled and winked at me, so who was I to say anything different?

She explained to her dad that “a nice fellow” had stopped to assist her.

“No one got hit,” she told her dad, reassuring him that she was not injured. I offered her a seat in my SUV while we waited for a wrecker. I called my business appointment and rescheduled it for the next morning.

Chris was a senior at Texas State University. She was from Highland Park in Dallas, one of the wealthier of Dallas' suburbs. As we sat and chatted, keeping an eye for the wrecker, we both became usually comfortable as we chatted.

The wrecker arrived, and I watched as Chris stood and chatted with the wrecker driver for a few minutes while he hooked up her car and then pulled it on to the flatbed. She was tall and thin, with curves in all the right places. She settled back into the seat beside and gently brushed her hair back over her shoulder as we watched the wrecker pull away.

“Where to?” I asked.

“Where ever you want to go,” she casually replied, “I’m all yours.”

Brave woman, she was, making that statement. I pulled off the apron of the freeway and on to the exit ramp. I told her that I was going to secure a hotel room for the night and then suggested we get a bite to eat. I offered to take her to her dorm, but Chris said she didn’t want to check in early.

“Do you mind if we just hang out together?” she asked. “I can get a room, and you can take me to school tomorrow.”

“I can get a double, and save you some money,” I said as I pulled under the awning of a hotel.

“Sure,” she responded. I put the car in park and walked into the hotel. The clerk was a friendly young lady.

“All we have left are King, non-smoking,” she said when I asked for a room.

No doubles. College was fixing to start, and there were only two room left, both with King-sized beds. I thanked the clerk and returned to my car.

“No doubles,” I replied, “only Kings.”

“A King is fine with me,” Chris replied without any hesitation. I was stunned, but tied to not show it.

“I’ll keep my clothes on, and you can do the same,” Chris replied. I knew that was not going to happen.

I secured the one room left, the other one going while I was debating what to do. Lucky for the both of us, there was an Applebee’s right across the street.

I had the chicken fried steak and Chris had some type of salad and a soup. Our conversation was light, and as we sat and chatted, I found myself getting drawn into her beauty; not just her outward beauty, but the way she laughed at my corny jokes and comments. I ordered a margarita from the bar for us to share. Chris didn’t waste any time attacking it.

I ordered a second and then a third. Lucky for us, the hotel was right across the street. It was after dark, when we stumbled across the parking lot and to our room. I slipped on to the bed and kicked off my shoes as Chris disappeared into the restroom. I closed my eyes, my head spinning.

Chris stepped out of the bathroom wearing a long t-shirt and no jeans. I didn’t say a word as she made her way past me and slipped on to the bed.

“The bathroom is all yours,” Chris remarked. I slipped off the bed and into the restroom. I slid out my jeans and washed my face. Three margaritas had taken their toll on me.

I slipped back on to the bed on top of the bedspread. Chris was flipping through the television channels, her sexy long legs spread out in front of her, her ankles crossed. A torrid love-making scene flickered across the screen. Chris paused on the channel, which was a Spanish language station.

“Do you understand Spanish?” Chris asked.

“No,” I replied, “But you don’t have to understand Spanish to appreciate passion.”

Chris suddenly flipped on to her side, brushing her long red hair back over her shoulder.

“Would you like to fuck?” she blurted out while looking at me.

ArianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaHilton

Her question caught me totally off guard. I was like a deer blinded by car lights.

“I don’t have protection,” Chris remarked “but I am on the pill and I’m horny as hell.”

As she spoke, she walked her finger across the bed and on to my chest, slipping them into an opening of my button-down shirt.

“I think you’re hot,” Chris whispered, as she pushed her hand further into the opening of my shirt. She glanced down at my boxer shorts and my growing bulge. I silently unbuttoned my shirt to give her access to whatever she wanted. She lightly kissed my exposed nipple and suggestively ran her tongue around my areola, while placing her hand directly on the bulge that had formed in my boxer shorts, giving me a firm squeeze.

“I feel something really good,” Chris whispered, squeezing my cock through the thin cotton fabric of my boxer shorts. I closed my eyes, as she dug past the confines of my waist band and felt for my cock.

I stretched my arms out over my head as Chris pulled my eight-inch cock from its confines and studied it.

I pulled her long red hair back over her shoulders to watch her. She slipped her mouth over the bulbous end of my cock, while looking up at me to gauge my reaction.

Oh my Gawd! Suddenly, she was all over me in a flash, and the next few minutes were a blur of clothes flying everywhere.

I straddled her hot little body and marveled at how very sexy she was. I sucked on her perky nipples and then worked my way towards her navel and then to her pubic region. She was cleanly shaven, except for a small landing strip of closely cropped red pubic hair. She willingly parted her legs and I gently inserted a lone finger into her moist pussy. She thrust her hands between her legs to welcome my advances.

“Put it in me,” Chris demanded. “I need it!”

I slipped the head of my cock up to the entrance of her pussy, and gently rubbed it around the outer bands, teasing her.

“Fuck me, dammit!” she cried out.

I pushed my cock into her pussy, very slowly. It was a tight fit. I watched her facial expressions turn from one of hurt to joy as I pushed further and further. My pelvic bone met hers, and I leaned forward, hovering over her. Her mouth was open and she took in deep breaths, even as she changed colors from an ashen white to a deep crimson red.

“Oh my gawd!” she cried out.

I rhythmically worked myself back and forth. Within seconds, she was grabbing my shoulders and squeezing them, as the first orgasm ripped through her sexy body. She trembled and shook, repeated over and over, “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah”

I thrust lips on to hers, and our tongues danced crazily, darting in and out of each other’s mouth.

I rolled on to my back. Chris didn’t miss a beat. She quickly straddled me. She reinserted me into her soaking wet pussy, rocking back and forth feverishly, as she interlocked her fingers, pushing down on my chest. Her hair was as uncontrollably wild as she was, as she thrust her head up and down, and back and forth, while grinding her pelvis onto mine.

With clinched fists, she beat on my chest as yet another strong orgasm rocked her teenage like body. She flooded me with her juices. I couldn’t hold back much longer. I grabbed her hands and pulled her down on top of myself. As she collapsed on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around her, I shot everything I had inside of her. She trembled as spurt after spurt of cum filled her up.

“I can feel you cumming!” Chris whispered breathlessly, shaking and trembling. I held on to her as tight as I could until I was sure I had deposited everything I could in her tight twat. Our lips were locked on to each other’s, our tongues sliding in and out of each other’s mouth with wild abandon.

Finally, Chris slipped her head on to the nape of my shoulder and lie perfectly still.

“Are you okay?” I asked. She didn’t answer. I moved her head to the side. She had passed out. I rolled her on to her back and pulled the covers over her. I brushed her long red hair back to admire her angelic face. Her green eyes fluttered open for a second and a smile crossed her lips.

“Thank you,” Chris whispered.

“No,” I replied, as I lightly planted a kiss on her rosy cheek. “Thank you.”

Chris snuggled up close to me as I tossed my arm around her. Neither of us said a word. That was the last thing I remember until we woke up next to each other the next morning. I brushed her hair to the side to check on her.

Within seconds, and without a word being spoken, it was as though we hadn’t even taken a break to catch up on much needed sleep. One more wild venture, as a prelude to an erotic shared shower. After a short breakfast in the hotel lobby, we took off for Texas State University. The last time I saw Chris, she was walking up the sidewalk towards her dorm.

I didn’t see her again after that. I think about her often, especially every time I see a small sports car zipping by me on the Interstate. 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments