Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New College Friends

"How to make friends in college"

40
19 Comments 19
43.1k Views 43.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I'm Clare, and I'm a five-foot, six-inch brunette who keeps her figure nice and perky, from my 34C breasts to my nice bubbly butt, all the way to my toned stomach. This is how I made friends on my first day of college.

It was my first day at college. I knew no one there at all, and I was sitting alone in my dorm room all day thinking of how to make some friends when someone knocked on my door.

"Hi, I'm TJ from the guys' frat house, and I was wondering if you would like to come by to our party tonight?" he said to me with confidence.

"Um, hi, I'm Clare, and are you sure you want me there? I'm new here, just started today."

"Oh really? All the better! We actually have a tradition for new girls."

Something about how he said the last part of the sentence had me both worried and excited about what the tradition was, but I agreed, because I thought tonight would be a perfect way of making friends.

"Oh, and dress slutty too; it's a part of the tradition," he said to me with a wink.

"Oh okay," I said, being no stranger to sex from my high school years; in fact, I was kind of a slut.

"See you then, beautiful," he said as he left.

I sat down and thought about what the tradition might be. It was definitely something sex related, which didn't bother me. I was just curious as to what exactly it was.

*6 hours later*

I was dressed in the sluttiest clothes I owned, which was red heels, black stockings, a black mini skirt, and a black crop top which ended just above my belly button. I wore my red bra and thong underneath.

I showed up to the house and let myself in as everyone else was doing. When I opened the door I saw that the party was already in full swing, everyone drinking from kegs and some even passing joints around. I looked around and saw the guy who'd invited me talking with some of his friends, who all looked like they were on the same sports team or something like that. I walked over to talk to him.

"Oh good, you're here! I've been waiting," he said excitedly. "Guys, this is Clare, the new girl I was telling you about. I see she indeed dressed very well for the part tonight."

The guys all looked me up and down like they were appraising me or something, and I started getting an idea of the tradition he was talking about.

"Uh, hi guys; so what's this tradition, exactly?"

"Come upstairs, Clare, and we'll show you," TJ said as he grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs with the two other guys behind me.

We entered a bedroom. I'd pretty much guessed the tradition by now, but I thought I would just come out and ask anyway. "So does this tradition involve me fucking all of you?"

"Whoa, she catches on quickly!" one of them said sarcastically.

"Are you comfortable with that, Clare?" TJ asked.

"Sure that's okay; I mean, it is tradition," I said with a smile.

The guys all started laughing and undressing themselves. I had a quick thought to myself about how quick this was going and if I should and then almost instantly thought fuck yea. The guys had all pulled their pants down and sat side by side with their erect dicks out with me standing in front of them all.

"Well Clare I think you know what to do."

I walked forward and dropped to my knees in front of TJ, grabbed his cock and immediately went to work licking and sucking the head while stroking the rest of it. I overheard all the other guys shocked and excited reactions which just got me more horny.

I sucked and deep-throated TJ for a good five minutes before the other guys got restless, so I used both my hands to stroke the two guys on either side of TJ which still left one guy out, so he just went behind me and began working a finger into my aching pussy. Soon enough he had worked two fingers in and I was moaning and groaning on TJ's huge cock.

I then felt the tip of his cock touch my outer lips, I prepared for him about to enter me having seen how big he was beforehand.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

I swallowed TJ down to the base as I felt the guy behind me slowly insert his enormous cock into me, one inch at a time. Seven inches later he bottomed out in me and began slowly pushing back and forth into me making me almost scream on TJ's cock. I started going back to work on TJ's cock and stroking the other guys cocks as well while I was being impaled on this guys huge cock.

I heard TJ's breath quicken and he tapped my head. I knew he was about to cum down my throat, I quickened my pace and sucked as hard as I could wanting to milk his cock for all its worth. TJ yelled out and I felt the first burst of warm cum hit the back of my throat. I quickly swallowed it to make room for the rest and he came more and more and more until he was finally done and let his cock fall out of my mouth. The guy in my right hand is quick to claim my mouth after TJ and moved in front of me and wastes no time in shoving his cock right down my throat, I wasted no time in immediately sucking and licking his cock with all I have.

I started to feel the signs of an oncoming orgasm from all the guy at the back had been doing to me. I felt it building in the pit of my stomach and the tingles in my pussy. I felt it sneak up on me and then bam out of nowhere I dropped the cock out of my mouth, began to scream and moan with my tongue hanging out. I could hear in the background the guys laughing about me cumming and I felt the guy speed up and fuck my pussy even harder as I was riding out my orgasm. I felt it start to die down and I lower my head in exhaustion just to have it lifted and placed back on the cock I was sucking.

I went back to work sucking cock, stroking cock and taking cock when the guy behind me started grunting and breathing heavier and yelled out, "I'm gonna cum soon is it ok to cum in you?!"

I nodded refusing to stop sucking for even a second, I then felt him bottom out in me and felt his warm cum start to fill me up. He kept pumping in me spurt after spurt of hot cum filling my aching pussy up. He then just pulled out of me, zipped up his pants and goes back to the party, probably where TJ went after he was done. Then the last guy I had been stroking took his place, as he obviously didn't have a problem with sloppy seconds and began pounding away into me immediately.

So here I was now with two guys left, on my hands and knees being fucked and sucking away on two huge cocks. And I was loving every second of it.

I felt another orgasm approaching in me and this time I knew it was gonna be a big one, I started moaning more and moving my hips into the huge cock to let them know I was ready to be fucked properly. They realize I was ready to come and both began to thrust into me harder. I felt it building up in me now ready to explode at any second. Then I heard them both start to moan harder and speed up, they are about to cum I realized. I sucked as hard as I could and moved my hips back as fast as I could all while I could feel my orgasm build up more and more.

We all came together. They both came simultaneously in me, one down my throat and the other filling up my already full pussy. I drink every drop of the cock in my mouth while my orgasm racked my whole body and I felt my pussy start to overflow with cum and start oozing around his cock and down my thighs. They both held me still while we cum together filling me up til I was full to burst until finally they were done and both pulled out. I was there on my hands and knees wobbling for a moment before I fell on my side in a daze while they both like the others zipped up their pants and went to go and join the party, leaving me there with a strong taste of cumming and a pussy still dripping.

And they were they first friends I made in college. Don't even get me started on the rest... 

Published 
Written by Clare121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments