Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ghost With Benefits Ch2

"Is Frank's pleasure coming from his own imagination or something...someONE else?"

2
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Apparently people liked the intro I wrote so a second chapter was in order! Thanks for the positive feedback on chapter 1, this has been really fun to do so far =)"

I felt good the next morning, really good. Determined to make this a good day, I felt as though nothing could stop me.

Naturally, it didn't last.

Thirty minutes into my first lecture, I was already out of it. The professor quickly went over what we covered last class, and I was surprised to find I actually understood the content. But as soon as he started going into a new topic, I lost my grip. I had just wrapped my head around what everyone else had already known, and we jump right into something different. It didn't seem fair.

My off time wasn't much better.

After trying a few exercises the professor had given us, and understanding NONE of them by the way, I decided to take a walk around campus to clear my head.

The school was pretty large, six building of lecture halls and libraries, and four dormitories. The main one in the middle of campus, two flanking the large body of buildings and the final and smallest one, the building in which I am the sole resident, between the main library and sports field. Nobody ever wants that building, the dean had told me when I first moved in. So close to the field, stray balls flew through windows, and the constant noise of gameplay offered little quiet time to whoever stayed there. I was involved in the majority of games played, so the noise wasn't an issue. And from a few years of no one staying in it, it was rather cheap. Seemed perfect to me, except for something I heard from the librarian...

On my walk, I ran into my friend Christine, or rather she nearly ran into me. She was absent-mindedly chatting with her new friends and almost didn't notice me in front of her.

"Hey, Chris."

"Oh, Frank!" She stopped suddenly. "Sorry, almost ran into you there. How've you been? Hardly seen you since the semester started."

Yeah, because you ran off with your new besties first chance you got. No, I shouldn't be bitter. It's not her fault I'm having a tough time.

"Uhh, been better, I guess. These lectures are a pain. A lot different than King St. High, right?" I said with a laugh. Trying to come off less agitated than I felt. She didn't respond right away, giggling with the other girls. I doubt she even heard me.

"Huh? Ah, yeah, it's a pain, huh?"

"Hey, do you want to maybe - "

"Yeah yeah, sounds great! Gotta run, Frankie, see you soon!"

And off she went. I didn't watch her walk away but I heard her, the whole little group laughing as they trotted off. Probably cracking jokes about the big weirdo Christine used to be friends with.

I felt even worse than when the lecture let out. Not even angry anymore, just tired and...done. I headed back to my dorm, the only place on the whole campus that didn't feel like it was actively rejecting my presence.

I took off my shirt and pants, resting on my single bed. The climate control in this building really needed some work. It was only the beginning of autumn, but they had already started the heating. The whole building felt like a sauna. Most of it had fallen into disrepair; my room was one of the only ones that wasn't damaged or unkempt in some way. But because no one had stayed in it for so long, they hadn't bothered to fix the heating.

KellyJezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyJezz

Despite the uncomfortable heat, I started to drift off. The cozy vibes of my dorm sent my mind to more pleasant places. I wished I had someone to rant to; my friends had all but abandoned me, and I hadn't been home since the semester started. If I had a girlfriend, I could talk to her; I bet that'd make me feel better. And I'm sure she could do other things to make me feel better. Heh.

I thought about what happened during my shower last night. I had never cum like that before and had never cum without even touching myself. The whole ordeal was such a new and fantastic sensation, I couldn't help fantasizing about it. Was it because I was so familiar with that porn scene? I had watched it a lot, possibly too many times, I could picture it so vividly. That was probably why.

Oh man, it had felt so good. I wonder - if I had a girlfriend - if she'd act out my favorite porn scenes like that. That'd be so hot. I started rubbing myself over my boxers, picturing what things would be like if someone was with me right now. 'Aw baby, rough day? Lemme see if I can help.' She'd say something sweet but sexy like that and start rubbing me like how I was doing, just playfully stroking me over my underwear.

I slid my hand under my pants, I was so hard already. I could imagine it so clearly, like I had last night. 'Just lay back, baby, let me get you going.' And she'd giggle. I bet she'd have a real cute giggle. Her hand sliding up and down my shaft, she'd put her other hand on my face as she pressed her lips to mine, her tongue playfully challenging mine.

I was stroking myself so hard, my nude body thrusting up into my hand. I must have thrown off my boxers in my own passion. 'Ooh, looks like you're ready for more.' She'd stand in front of me as she dropped her shorts. 'So hot in here, isn't it?' She'd climb on top of me and start grinding on my hard cock, pulling her panties aside and slowly lowering herself onto me. I could see her eyes flutter and her lips curl up with pleasure. 'Heh, here we go, baby.'

She had already gotten me close to the edge before she started riding me; I didn't think I'd last much longer. The feeling was unlike anything I'd felt before. Even better than that hands-free experience I'd had last night. I could feel myself going deeper and deeper in her; hearing her moan was turning me on so much. I felt that familiar sensation building, but stronger than ever before. Nothing could have prepared me for how intense this release would be. My entire body tensed; I could feel my cock get even harder somehow, tensing as I erupted with pleasure. It was so intense, and the feeling lasted longer than anything I had done to myself. The pleasure tapered off slowly rather than just ending.

I was breathing so hard, my body covered in sweat, partly from the building's broken heating and partly from this amazing experience. A huff, 'Just like you imagined, baby?'

My eyes shot open, my imagination was running wild, I could hear everything I thought my imaginary girlfriend would say. I could even see her form still breathing hard on top of me. I mean...I could really see her. At least, I thought?

Maybe the librarian had been right...maybe this building was haunted.

 

Published 
Written by Hoser_21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors