Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lorena (The First Time)

"A college professor falls for her clever and sexy student."

11
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The story contains an explicit image below."

I met Lorena several years ago in college. I was teaching English literature at that moment, and she was a student in my class. Since the very beginning, our relationship was not the typical one, I mean, one in which the student goes to class, listens to their professor and leaves the classroom two hours later. No, things with her were different.

 

I remember she approached me at the end of our second class and told me she wanted me to help her find a north for her thesis work, as she wanted to explore some Latino American authors, something I had deep knowledge about. As I had some office hours to see students, something most people did not use or care about, I told her we could meet in those spaces so that I could guide her.

Soon we became closer. We talked about authors, cinema, painting, and I guess that was what made me start feeling something about her. I mean, she was very sexy, I’m not just talking about her appearance but her intellect as well. Of course, she was pretty and had a nice body. She wasn’t that tall. She had white skin, was slim, had medium length red hair, and a pair of nice boobs, 32D, I would say.

Nevertheless, leaving the physical description aside, I found it so interesting to sit in front of her and have those conversations. For a cultured man like me, this was something that I liked to find in a partner.

She kept on coming to my office every week so that I could check her advances in her thesis. Then, I think what sealed our closeness was a kind of game she proposed.

“It’s called a Tetrad. So, the idea is that you give someone a photo, a song, a movie, and a book, which must have a common point,” she explained to me. “You could give me a tetrad someday.”

I guess she never thought I was going to take this seriously because a week later when she came to my office and saw a box with the word Tetrad on it, she just couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Oh, my god! You did it! I can’t believe it! I’m speechless,” she said as she opened the present. “No one has ever given me something like this. You’re amazing!”

We had had classes for two months when I decided to make a subtle move. I sent her an email telling her about the premiere of the new Sofia Coppola movie, but just that; I was not directly asking her out or anything. She didn’t reply that day, Friday, and I would not see her until Tuesday when we had class again.

Saturday came and she didn’t respond. Sunday morning, no email back in my account. That night I was getting ready to go to bed, so I decided to check my email one more time, and surprise… She had written back.

Her response was concise but effective, Do you wanna see it with me?

Of course, I wanted to. We agreed on meeting on Tuesday after class and driving to the mall in my car. We got there earlier, so we drank some coffee and talked. Then, we went into the cinema, watched the film, and after that, Lorena proposed to go for a beer to discuss the movie.

I accepted, so we drove to a nearby bar. There, we ordered beer and two sandwiches, and we talked a little bit about the film. We were having a nice chat when, all of a sudden, Lorena stared at me unblinkingly and then pronounced the words that would change everything.

“You know what… I am going to kiss you!”

I didn’t have time to say a word or react because, immediately, Lorena’s hands were holding my face, and her lips were pressing mine. We sank in a passionate kiss. A soft and eternal one.

“This kiss means an everlasting bond, no matter if our paths split someday,” she said once we stopped kissing.

We kept kissing and talking, and then we realized it was almost midnight. She said she didn’t want to sleep in her dorm, as her roommate was all so fuzzy about her arriving late. I hesitated but finally told her she could stay at my place. I also told her my parents were staying with me because they had come to visit me for a couple of days.

I lived in an apartment right next to the university campus, so we drove there and arrived quickly at our destination. We went to my bedroom. I took off my pants and shirt, and left my boxers and a t-shirt on. She removed her clothes as well but kept her panties and top on. We got into bed and continued kissing. I didn’t feel like trying to have sex with her that night as I wanted things to be different. I mean, my parents were sleeping next door, but I also wanted to take it easy with Lorena, and not just end up having sex on our first date. Thus, we just kissed for a while and fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up, had some coffee, and when we were about to leave, my parents woke up and saw her. I introduced everybody, but I noticed my mother kind of disapproved of my actions. I understood, anyway. There I was, a thirty-eight-year-old university professor with my twenty-one-year-old student, who had slept with me the previous night.

Anyway, we said goodbye and went to our classes. We kept seeing each other those days, and then on Saturday, we went out again. We drove to a museum to watch an exhibition. There, we saw some amazing works of art, talked, and kissed, of course. Then, at night, we went to a restaurant, and there I told her she could stay with me if she wanted to. My parents were still in my apartment, though.

We arrived home later, went to bed, and started making out again. This time, Lorena was more aroused, and there was a moment in which I noticed she wanted more. However, I wanted our first time to be special, not just a night of sex and that was it. In the morning, Lorena woke up before my alarm went off, as she couldn’t continue sleeping, and began kissing me. Then, she grabbed my hands and put them on her round breasts.

“Why don’t you touch me?” she asked.

“I don’t want us to rush this. Plus, my parents are here.”

Then, she took off her shirt, revealing her nice juicy boobs, got on top of me, and pulled down my boxers. She kept kissing me while she started to touch my cock. I didn’t know what to do since, on the one hand, I did want to have sex with her, but on the other hand, I wanted things to be done differently.

Before I could decide what to do, she slid her panties’ crotch, took my cock, and made it enter her pussy. Although my erection was not firm, I penetrated her, thrust a couple of times, but then, I told her to wait, as I heard some noise coming from the hall.

She lay next to me and smiled. I kissed her and got up. I told her I wanted our first time to be totally different.

BonittaHot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BonittaHot

“This has been our first time,” she said with a naughty smile.

“No! I’ll make sure our first time will be something special,” I insisted.

Some days later my parents went back home, and I handed Lorena an invitation to come to my place on Saturday night for a romantic dinner. That morning, I went to the supermarket, bought some food, a bottle of wine, and some roses. I also bought some red paper for a note I would write her.

Lorena arrived at my apartment at six pm. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing black leggings with black military boots, and a red blouse that matched her straight red hair. I poured some red wine, we took a sip and kissed in the kitchen. Then, I finished making dinner, a delicious Alfredo pasta with a salad.

At seven pm I served dinner. We sat in my dining room, ate, and talked. Her look was sexier than ever, and all I wanted to do was finish dinner and take her to my room and undress her. I really fancied her.

Dinner was over, so I went to my room, arranged a jazz playlist, and told her to come. She came, stopped at the frame of the door, and looked at me surprisingly. There on my bed, she found a bouquet of red roses and a note. She was stunned. She grabbed the note and read it. In the note, I told her I wanted to undress her, go down her body, kiss it, and caress it. I told her I wanted to embrace her and make love to her.

She finished reading, looked up, smiled at me, and threw her arms around me. We kissed passionately for a couple of minutes. Then, our bodies landed on my bed, and we kept on kissing, now faster, while our hands touched our sides, arms, and legs.

Then, my hands went underneath her blouse and touched her belly. Her skin felt so soft. Little by little, they went all the way up until I reached her nice boobs. Her nipples became erect immediately, and Lorena let out a soft moan.

We kept making out for some seconds. Then, Lorena began unbuttoning my pants until she had enough space to introduce her hands to grab my erect cock. She touched the head of my dick and rubbed it. I decided to remove her blouse and bra, and I found no resistance. She continued exploring my member, all the way down until she reached my testicles.

My hands went underneath her leggings. I first explored the back part, grabbing her firm ass. Then, I moved to the front until my fingers landed on her soft young pussy. Lorena moaned louder this time. I rubbed her clit for a while, and my fingers began feeling her wetness.

Lorena took off my pants, I removed my t-shirt, and then, I pulled down her leggings. My mouth was drawn to her pink smooth pussy, which I immediately tasted with my tongue. Lorena moaned more and more. She caressed my tangled brown hair, and when I looked at her, I could see her eyes rolling, going almost blank.

I focused on her tasty pussy, her lips, the inside skin, her clit, and while I ate her cunt, Lorena moved her pubis back and forth. Then, I introduced my index finger and moved it several times feeling the textures of her pussy. Lorena hissed and screamed. I did that for two minutes or so, and then I stood up to take off my boxers.

Lorena looked at my erect cock and moved her index finger inviting me to get close to her. I took off her boots and her leggings, and put them aside. I got on top of her, kissed her, and my cock got close to her pussy aiming to penetrate it. The head of my dick touched her wet clit, and Lorena let out a deep breath. 

I thrust slowly and the head of my cock got inside her pussy. I took it out. I made the same movement, and half my cock got inside. I took it out. Lorena looked at me, and through her eyes, I could see how much she wanted me. I made a third movement, and this time I let my whole cock fill her hole. Lorena moaned and grabbed my ass.

I thrust slowly, rhythmically, as our lips were fused in a lingering kiss. Lorena explored my back and ass while I focused on her beautiful tits, which I caressed and kissed and licked.

“I love you,” she said.

“Love you, too,” I replied.

And then, I pushed harder. Just one thrust, and I stopped. Lorena screamed. I looked at her and made one more powerful thrust. Then, I stopped. I gently pressed one of her nipples with my thumb and index finger. Her hard nipple felt so good. I thrust one more time, and this time, I continued moving inside her at a faster pace.

A couple of minutes later, I moved aside and grabbed one of her hands to invite her to get on top of me. She knelt down, got on top, and began riding my cock in a reverse cowgirl position. Lorena jumped on top of me, moaning and screaming, giving me a lot of pleasure whenever she grabbed my balls. I lay there, enjoying her body, her soft back, her firm ass, and her round tits. She rode me for a while until I felt I wanted to fuck her in a different position.

l1.jpg

So, I told her to move aside, and I grabbed Lorena’s hips to make her turned around. She moved, and guided by me, she got on all fours. I approached her from behind and kissed her super wet pussy. I licked it several times, and then, I penetrated her again. I thrust and she moaned louder this time. I pushed and pushed while I watched her tits bounce. Lorena groaned.

I got hold of her round boobs and kept moving inside her fleshy pussy. I thrust harder, and so, Lorena’s moaning increased.

“Keep fucking me like that,” she said.

I kept on pushing, but I started to feel I was about to come. I tried to slow down, but she told me to keep on pushing. I maintained that pace for some more seconds, but then I just couldn’t take it anymore, so I came in her warm pussy.

I kissed her back and went down to lick and kiss her buttocks. I rested for a second, and then I told her to lie down. She did so, and I bent my head to lick her pussy. I passed my tongue around her clit, first slowly and then very fast, and in a minute, Lorena’s thighs started to contract until she came as well.

We rested, hugging and kissing each other. Our first time had been very romantic and so hot, too. I had enjoyed her body, and I think she had enjoyed mine also. Lorena looked at me, smiled, and uttered some words.

“Thanks for making of this night such a special moment.”     

 

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments