Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story -Part 2

"You can touch them if you like."

143
32 Comments 32
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Lily's college experience continues."

Part 2

After the evening with Sean, things were looking up. I felt at ease and comfortable with my circle of friends. Sara had noticed and was glad to see I was over my funk. I didn't go out much. I needed to concentrate on my logistics studies and avoid the ever-present distractions.

I attended a party to celebrate Mark's birthday a few months later. Mark and Tim shared a small two-bedroom house just off campus.

I dressed in a sheer blue bra and panty, my favorite jeans, and a blue button-down blouse, put my hair in a ponytail, and walked to the party.

Our core group and others were there, along with pizza, beer or wine, and the Birthday cake. 

Mark was a total geek. 5'9", lean, short black hair, brown eyes, wore glasses. He was a sweet guy and always had a smile. His major was computer science, and he maintained a 4.0 grade point.

As the evening went on, the party had wound down. I noticed Mark sitting in the living room corner, alone in an overstuffed chair. He had a blank look on his face. This was his party; that shouldn't be. 

I walked over and sat on the arm of the chair. I had more than a few drinks in me. I bent down and kissed Mark on the cheek. He smiled and looked up at me. "Hello, Lily."

I asked, "Why so glum?"

He admitted to being lost in thought, with finals in a couple of weeks. 

I said, "Look, Birthday boy, you need to forget all that now. This is your party." I stood, grabbed his hand, and pulled him out of his chair. I led him to the backyard, and we sat on the lawn under a large oak tree. 

The evening was warm with a gentle breeze. I asked Mark what his plans were after school. He said there was interest from several IT firms, and he had to consider his options.

As we talked, I noticed his eyes locked on my breast, my nips were poking through my blouse.

A thought came to me. It was Mark's birthday. I had a special gift in mind. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back and unbuttoned my blouse. As I undid each button, his eyes grew large, a look of shock on his face. I left my blouse on but open. I removed my bra. 

"You can touch them if you like."

He tentatively reached up and gently massaged them. I encouraged him to squeeze and tease my nips. I was aroused, but this wasn't about my pleasure. It was about him, and I was pleased to provide it.

He wore gym shorts and boxers. I grabbed the waistband, pulled them down, and exposed him. His size and girth surprised me. I leaned down and took hold of his cock, which was hard and throbbed in my hand. I looked him in the eyes. 

"My goodness, Mark, what a wonderful cock! The girls will love it."

I Licked the length, then wrapped my lips around the crown. Mark moaned as I licked and sucked his cock. I took him deep, back up and down again. I worked his cock as he bucked his hips. He moaned as he came and filled my mouth with his seed. I swallowed, continued to suck, and savored his salty, sweet cream until he was spent. 

Except for his moans of pleasure, he never said a word. I looked up. He had this huge smile. It thrilled me that I had given him great pleasure. I rose, kissed him, and said, "Happy Birthday!" 

I put my bra on and buttoned my blouse. I stood, smiled, winked, and walked back into the party. I said my goodbyes and left. 

I arrived home and got into bed, aroused by the memory of Mark's cock and how nice it would have felt deep inside me. I teased my clit and fingered myself to a nice climax before I fell asleep. 

With finals near, everyone holed up studying. It was Friday, with finals the following week. I was burnt out and needed a break from pounding the books. I went for a walk. It was a warm spring evening. I wore shorts and a tube top. The campus was quiet. I headed to the Union to see if any friends were there. I entered the student lounge and noticed Tim and Mary. They stood, and we hugged. We chatted for a while. It was late, and I bid the couple goodnight. 

As I returned, I heard music and splashing from the pool area. Curious, I headed that way. I guessed an impromptu pool party had broken out. I was familiar with some of my neighbors but had mainly kept to myself. I figured, like me, they were stir-crazy and letting loose. I saw Lacy poolside with a couple of guys.

Lacy was about 5'4", lean, with a firm round ass, large breasts, long brunette hair, and blue eyes. We had met and talked a few times in passing. She waved and yelled, "Hello, Lily, join us." 

I hesitated but thought, why not? I replied, "Why thank you, I think I will."

She introduced me to Jim and Wiley. Lacy had a glass of wine; the guys had beers. She got up to get a refill and asked me if I wanted a drink. I told her a glass of wine would be nice. The guys needed refills, and Jim offered to go with her. They headed for her apartment, which faced the pool. 

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

I kicked off my flats, sat beside Wiley on the edge, and splashed my feet in the water. 

I asked, "So, is Wiley your nickname? It's unique."

He replied, "It's William, but my dad called me Wiley."

He told me when he was little, his dad would watch Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons with him. He started calling him Wiley. Since then, it has become his nickname. I had to laugh at that. 

Lacy and Jim returned with drinks and joined us. We drank and talked. It was apparent Lacy had eyes for Jim. 

As the evening progressed, I warmed to Wiley. He was about 6'2 lean, with a tight chiseled frame, jet-black hair, and brown eyes. He was bare-chested and wore knee-length cargo shorts. He had a bright smile. We talked about school and the coming summer. He was a senior, and his major was Political Science. 

 Lacy stood and removed her shorts. She wore a red thong bikini and dove in, followed by Jim. They frolicked, and Lacy yelled for us to join them. 

I hesitated, not having a swimsuit on. Then again, I had panties on, so what the hell? I removed my shorts and dove in and returned to the surface. I waved at Wiley to join us. He removed his shorts and had on low-cut black briefs. I couldn't help but notice the bulge as he dove in. The party had thinned out, leaving just the four of us. 

Lacy and Jim were kissing at the pool's far end. We noticed things were getting heated between them as we leaned against the pool wall at the shallow end. We said nothing; we just turned and faced each other. I giggled as I looked up into his brown eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in. As our lips met, I melted into his embrace.

We heard a splash and a laugh. Lacy and Jim had gotten out of the pool. Lacy was topless as they headed for her apartment, hand in hand.

We had the pool to ourselves. I smiled at Wiley and giggled as our kiss continued. Our mouths parted as our tongues danced. The heat was evident as we kissed passionately. I was overcome with desire. He grabbed my ass, lifted me, and sat me on the pool's edge. I removed my top and exposed my swollen breast. Wiley peeled off my panties and leaned between my thighs as I spread for him. I grasped his head and pulled him in. 

His tongue entered my folds, tasting my juices. As his tongue licked my swollen clit. It was my first oral, and the sensations were spectacular as he pleasured me. He nibbled, licked, and sucked my clit while he fingered me. I squeezed and tugged my nips, which sent shock waves through me.

He pulled me back off the edge and lowered me as I wrapped my legs around him. His cock was long and thick. The crown pressed against my hot moist pussy. I moaned as he entered me inch by inch. Fully impaled, I felt so full. He stopped as I adjusted to his size, and he began to fuck me. It felt so good as he raised my ass and dropped me back down on his cock. I met each thrust as he pounded me. 

I felt my orgasm coming on. I was close and yelled. "Oh, yesss! So good. Don't stop!"

"Lily, you're so good. I can't hold back!"

"Cum, baby! Fuck meee!"

Oh god! This was epic. A fire was lit deep within and spread throughout me. I felt him tense. His cock throbbed deep within. He growled like a beast as he came. I was ecstatic as explosions of color went off like fireworks in my mind as I orgasmed, far beyond anything I had ever experienced. 

I passed out momentarily as I clung to Wiley, lost in the throes, my body all aquiver. I returned to earth and slowly recovered my senses. He sat me down on the edge. Still, in the afterglow, I didn't want to let go.

I looked into his eyes and said. "That was incredible. I hope I gave as good as I got?"

"Oh yes," he replied. "You were the best. You're a revelation."

Talk about a boost to my self-esteem. Wiley's praise meant so much to me. I needed the affirmation. I stood as he climbed out of the pool. We gathered our clothes, retrieved our phones, and exchanged numbers. 

We embraced; he said he wanted to see me again and asked me to call him. I told him I would. We kissed, sharing the passion we felt between us. I bid him goodnight. 

It was late, and I was exhausted. I climbed into bed and thought back to the evening. The sex was amazing. It was my first experience with oral. I loved the sensations as Wiley pleasured me with his mouth. Then the mind-blowing orgasm when he fucked me. Could it be any better? With that thought, I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments