Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Goes To College Reunion

"College,spanking,true"

28
17 Comments 17
38.7k Views 38.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Jaq loves to tell about her college experiences. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I get to see it for real."

Jaq loves to tell me about her sexual experiences when younger and still at sixth-form college, usually while I am licking her velvet pussy lips. One evening while my head was between her legs, she told me how she would get help with her homework. There were three guys in her class who were not only hot but always got good grades. She came multiple times telling me the details as I worked my tongue over her delicious pussy.

Jaq hatched a plan to get help with her homework, she asked the guys for help. Obviously the guys would require something in return for her help. Jaq agreed to meet the guys behind the bike store after classes were finished to discuss how she could repay them for their help.

Classes finished at four and Jaq made her way to the agreed meeting spot. The three guys were there but other than them the school grounds were deserted. Now, I know that Jaq does love cock and this turned me on as she told me. Jaq was dressed in her uniform of black socks, tartan skirt, navy panties, white blouse, and her school tie. Jaq stood between the guys and began to rub their bulges through their trousers, Jaq knew that she would be getting plenty of help with her homework.

Before long Jaq had released all three cocks from their trousers, I watched her stroking them in turn. Jaq's blouse was open and her lovely titties were on display. Jaq knelt down just in time as the first of the guys exploded a huge load of thick cum over her titties. This sparked off the other two guys and Jaq soon had three loads over her titties. The guys could not believe their luck and in return for this sexual favour agreed to do Jaqs homework for her.

Over the coming weeks, Jaq got really good marks for her work. In return, the guys were allowed to meet Jaq and cum over her titties.

Jaq loved to tell me about this and her other sexual adventures as I pleasured her pussy with my tongue, having multiple orgasms as she told me the details.

Jaq always told me that she regretted not sucking the guys off, as all three of them had lovely thick cocks. 

I arrived home from work one evening and found a very excited Jaq. A school reunion had been organised and she could not wait.

The evening arrived, the girls were to dress as close as possible to the school uniform of the day. Jaq had been shopping and showed me what she had purchased, short tartan skirt, black socks, navy panties and white blouse along with her original school tie that she had managed to find.

Jaq looked bloody hot when she came downstairs ready for her evening out. The school reunion was being held at the college she had attended. I agreed to drive her as it was around fifty miles away, I would then wait nearby until she was ready to go home.

We left home for the drive, Jaq looking so hot in her school outfit. Jaq saw me looking and rubbed my swelling cock as I drove. We arrived a little early and sat in the car chatting, Jaq told me that she hoped to meet up with the three guys she used to let cum over her titties. This again made me horny and suggested she could try to encourage them behind the bike store, something that I doubted would be hard to get them to agree to.

We were parked in the school grounds, I made sure I could see the bike shed from where we were parked. As it got dark people started to arrive, Jaq kissed me and I wished her luck and would see her in a couple of hours time.

I could hear the music and what seemed like a great party going on. I watched the entrance and sure enough, I saw Jaq come out followed by three guys. I assumed these were the guys she had told me about. The four of them looked around cautiously as they walked across to the bike shed and disappeared from view.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

I waited a few minutes before leaving the car and creeping up to the bike store, making sure not to be seen. Luckily there was a light on the wall making for a perfect view of what was going on. What I saw made me instantly horny. I just had to stroke my cock as I looked on.

I watched as my wife pleasured these three guys in a way that she had always dreamed of. All three guys were naked from the waist down, all sporting impressive-looking hard cocks. Jaqs tits were on full view as she let the guys rub their cocks over her big erect nipples. In turn, Jaq took their cocks into her mouth, slurping away noisily as I watched on.

The guys were loving this and I knew that Jaq was going to be fucked by all three of them. Jaq stood up and her navy panties were lowered, I could see them nestled around her ankles. Jaq was then positioned on a nearby bench. Two of the guys held her legs back by her ankles as the other one got into position. I could tell Jaq was extremely wet as the guy slipped into her married pussy with ease. I watched as he fucked her, watching as his heavy balls slapped against her arse.

Jaq was now telling the guy to fuck her hard and fill her with his seed. I watched as he slammed into her with his big cock. A few minutes later, he tensed up and unleashed his load into her. What a sight it was. Her little skirt had ridden up around her waist and I could see her married pussy oozing and covered in cum. I watched as the two other guys took their turn, both giving her a good fucking as I watched on.

I watched as Jaq pulled her navy panties up and said farewell to the guys. I rushed back to the car and made out that I was asleep as Jaq returned.

Jaq had straightened herself up pretty well but I could smell sex in the car as I drove home. I asked Jaq about her evening. She said that she would tell me about it when we got home. I could feel my cock swelling again, knowing that I would be licking her freshly fucked pussy as she told me about her evening. Jaq noticed this and promised that I would get to cum later.

We arrived home and I confessed to Jaq that I had watched her fucking the three guys. I suggested that a spanking was in order. Jaq wasted no time and knelt on the bed still in her navy panties. I could see the cum soaking the crotch of her panties.

Jaq loves to be spanked. I was soon spanking her with a spanking paddle as I made her tell me about her evening. I was so turned on I almost came while spanking her. Jaq decided that it was now time for my treat. She moved onto her back and I watched as she pulled down her cum soaked navy panties.

The dirty bitch pushed the cum soaked panties into my mouth as she stroked my cock. Jaq then opened her legs and demanded I lick her cummy pussy until she orgasmed. I did not need telling twice and got between her legs. My god, it was a mess. I licked her for ages, cleaning all the cum from her hairy pussy and scooping cum onto my tongue as it oozed from her used hole.

After Jaq had had several orgasms it was my turn to cum. Jaq took my swollen cock into her mouth and sucked me off.

We often talk about the school reunion while having sex. It never fails to turn us both on.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments