Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation

8
8 Comments 8
12.3k Views 12.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I’m startled out of a dead sleep by the fire alarm going off across campus. Since I pay extra to have a dorm room to myself, I sleep naked and am extra panic driven. I spring from my bed and scramble to wrap my old robe around my lanky frame. In full panic mode, I run out the door forgetting even my keys.

Once outside, I realize it’s only a drill. Figures, it’s been about a month since the year began at school. Adrenaline fades and leaves room for a dawning horror. I'm wearing nothing but a bathrobe and flip-flops. It's like one of those nightmares from childhood where you are in the school cafeteria and you are suddenly naked, only this is reality.

My bathrobe is barely down to my knees and my legs are covered with goosebumps. My short hair is probably sticking straight up on one side from sleep and I risk letting go of one side of my robe for a minute while I try to smooth it down by running my hand through it.

There is a small group of girls huddled together in the cold nearby but any chance of remembering who they might be is lost in a cloud of embarrassment. In their thin pajamas, I can clearly see their breasts and hard nipples on full display as they hug themselves and rub their arms for any warmth they can find. Maybe this drill wasn’t all bad.

On this brisk September morning, the slight breeze flips back a flap of my robe and I grab it and hold it down desperately as the boys try to decide if they should be at full morning salute or retreat as far as they can from the cold. Out of the corner of my eye, I manage to see a couple of the girls looking my way. Hey, are they checking me out?

I stand a little taller as we gather in our meeting spot, but from behind me, some guy laughs. I look over and this dumbass jock type is pointing at me and snickering to his friends.

He smirks, “Nice robe,” drawing too many eyes to me. They all see my old man robe with faded blue and black stripes highlighting the tent made by my very average but now fully awake cock. Mental note: get a sexier robe next time.

Embarrassed, I say, “Hey, I had to wear something, I didn’t want to get you all hot and bothered.” My retort rolls off my tongue before I realize where I am, and who might hear.

I draw into yet a deeper level of self-conscience as I notice looks of disgust from almost everyone especially the girls. Shame has me back as far away from the rest of the group as I can. I stand alone by a tree for company and just listen to some of the others talk, trying to remember names or who had the nicer rack was lost as I mostly wanted to forget about all of this. Soon the all clear is given and I begin my boring day of lecture, study, and social solitude.

At the end of a long day, I go to bed. Before I know it I’m startled awake again. This time panic gives way to curiosity, as now I’m moaning and on my back. Wait, I never sleep on my back. I open my eyes to figure out this chaos. The room is dark save for a phone on flashlight mode by my knees.

What the hell? As I fully open my eyes I see a masked girl sucking on the head of my growing member. As I struggle to get up and wonder what the fuck is happening, I find her hands are on my wrists, and she’s leaning all her weight on them, to prevent me from fighting. I have to fight the sensation of wanting to body check her and run.

Seeing the look of confusion in my eyes, she stops long enough to very sheepishly command, “Just relax and enjoy. Keep your arms down.”

I sense a nervousness in her voice. There seems to be a need bigger than herself compelling her to do this. Still, that heavenly Southern Drawl is so reassuring and tender. Her perfume is strong and feminine. It reminds me of vanilla and spring and is strangely intoxicating. As her smell floods my nose it puts a spell on me. I feel my dick flinch even harder as I take in her sweet aroma. She has me mesmerized; as if I needed another reason to obey such a sweet request. What the hell. I tell myself to take a breath and see where this goes. I nod my head and let her proceed.

I focus on her glowing sandy blond hair that flows just past her shoulders. A glimmering mask of a silver butterfly covers her eyes and most of her face, leaving the mouth uncovered. She tilts it sideways as she immediately returns to what she was doing; she's driven by reasons unclear to me. It feels too good to question or argue.

Expertly, she alternates between slurping, popping, sucking, deep throating and back again. Even her occasional tooth scraping is beyond this world enjoyable. She occasionally makes a soft moaning sound that drives me absolutely crazy. The only thing missing is the refusal to use her hands to aid in pleasing me. She really gets into it now as I sense her nervousness slip away. I feel like all her nerves have disappeared, as she throws neck and shoulders into deep-throating me even faster.

She continues her trance over me. Her perfume is everywhere surrounding me and filling my every pore. The smell of her only adds to the excitement I’m feeling. Sensual and slow, time after time, she brings me to the brink of popping, and expertly stops just long enough for me to come back down. Changing beat, strokes, and suction, she keeps me peeked on the edge for what feels like an eternity. Instinct eventually kicks in as my hips begin to thrust and tilt, but this doesn’t faze her a bit. She adjusts each time, never letting me escape the pleasure of my impending climax.

Her fervor is raw and undeniable. As my balls start to get heavy from all the strain, pressure builds inside me waiting to explode. Just as I can’t take any more, as my breathing gets faster and heavy, she can tell I’ve held out as long as I can. Quickly she releases my wrists to clamp her hands on my base hard and refuses to let me finish. She waits for my convulsions to stop. As I'm panting, grunting, and nearly out of breath, she returns her mouth to cover my crown. Barely releasing and re-squeezing my penis in spurts, she collects my seed slowly in every release.

Extending my orgasm like this is almost excruciating. She holds her mouth open with my seed still in her mouth. Without warning she deep throats me one final time, allowing the semen collected to spill out everywhere. I groan so loud that I become breathless. Some whimpering escapes me as my stomach can’t stop shaking. The smell of my sex now mingles with hers giving a hint of musk to the room. My own sperm is now running off my sides, but I could care less.

SalsalitaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalsalitaTS

Never before or since have I had a release so overwhelming. As I float back down to earth, I notice her beaming smile of complete satisfaction change to hunger. It’s that moment that I realize she’s not done yet. Pleasing me has arisen needs of her own.

Her light expression of joy transforms again to a serious frown. After a couple of thoughtful seconds she looks at me, and with a new found confidence she commands, “Don’t move!”

Stepping off the bed, she looks off to her right for just a bit and gives a slight giggle. She then cups her shoulders with her hands briefly and shimmies. The dress she was wearing falls in one slick movement and collects in a pile on the floor. Even in the shadows, I make out the body of a goddess. I see curves an hourglass would be jealous of, and the outline of legs that never seem to end.

As she slinks back into the light, I see a heart shaped gap below her hips, and oh my God, she has a completely shaved pussy. It’s smooth and well… perfect. It’s small and tight, amply tanned, and it leads her every step. I am stunned motionless in total disbelief.

Smiling, she leans over revealing the firmest breasts I have ever seen with such cute little pink nipples. She holds my wrists down with her hands, much more confidently than she did before. She starts digging my wrists into the wet spots made earlier and shoots me that look to let me know that she’s in control.

She mounts me cowgirl, and slides her pussy lips on either side of my already hard dick, refusing to let me enter. She seems to close her eyes and throw her head back. Taking in the feel of me parting her lower lips as she rubs against my length, her juices begin to flow freely. This new smell of her dripping pussy only intensifies the musk in the room.

Once again, she’s expertly teasing me. I feel little shimmers from her as I watch her petals curl upward in involuntary satisfaction. I would give anything to have my hands free, hold her tight, and ram it to her. She obviously has other plans. For an eternity she just grinds against me, letting her arousal flow where it will. She smiles again more deeply than before. She’s obviously really enjoying my sliding dick massage and stretching her little lips.

Her knees replace my wrist restraints as she slides a little forward, and leans to kiss me. From behind her mask, I see these crystal blue eyes. They reveal a hunger so palpable that I begin to feel panic for the third time today. This is quickly washed away with her kiss. There’s a tenderness and vulnerability there that any man would die to protect. Just under the surface is a desire to make dreams real, to be protected and to protect, to belong. That is all for another day, however; tonight is filled with hunger and heat. Deeper desires rule here tonight.

Her kiss continues ever on. Lips cross and her tongue explores my mouth. Her desire builds for me to fulfill her aching need. The scent of her lust has filled the room, masking even her sweet perfume. It invades my nostrils and intoxicates me even further. There is a heat on her skin that burns for release, and she needs it now. In a lightning crack, she swoops back down my body, grabs my rod with her hand, and shoves me into her balls deep.

She moans out of sheer need, and I feel like a man, knowing she’s getting this from me. Her pussy is warm and inviting. It’s so slick and tight as I feel it stretch, accepting my member, massing me as she slides down. Instantly she convulses. Shaking like an epileptic cat, I swear her eyes rolled back into her head, and she lets out a primal grunt.

“Uhhh, yes. Fuck!”

Quickly she regains composure enough to ride me like a bronco. She grabs my hands and cups them to her meaty breasts. Having no time for words, her actions tell me everything I need to know. Arching her back with her mouth open wide and panting, I feel her delight in being fully aroused. Her nipples get even harder, as she grabs my hands again, and shows me how to pleasure her tits.

Still pumping me like crazy, she uses my hands to alternate between massaging her flesh and pulling her nipples. She wants them used and used hard, much harder than I would have ever guessed. Screaming, she now goes into overdrive and brings her focus back to her groin. Her desire burns between us like a fireball, hot and fast.

She bumps, pumps, slams, grinds, fucks, and every other way uses me to satisfy her boiling need for release. All the while leaving me an unobstructed view of those perfect shaven pussy lips, while I am pleasuring her rock hard nipples. I can’t last. I begin to tighten up and pant as she continues to scream and grunt.

“DO IT!!!”

With that final encouragement, I lose control. Wave after wave after wave, I shoot my load into her womb. For an eternity, we shake uncontrollably in unison. Sight, smell, and hearing are ignored as pure joy floods my brain. Everything else just doesn’t exist. Weightless and floating I feel everywhere, and nowhere. Returning to reality, I wake to find her passed out on top of me. The smell of our sex is as intoxicating as ever.

I hold her tenderly letting her warmth flow between us freely. My hardness still inside her, as her beautiful breasts rest on my chest, and her blond hair is all over my head. I’m loving it. The pureness of it all. Precious seconds later she gasps like she’s never breathed before, hops off of me, and grabs her phone. No wasted words of goodbye or thanks, just panic.

Nothing could ever prepare me for what happened next. In a whirlwind of abandonment, she swipes her dress and slips into her sandals as I see her join several shadows that all make for the door. I hear it coldly slam, as a small herd run away from my dorm room with several women laughing. All my sheets are completely soaked.

There is a thickness in the air and the whole room is filled with the lingering smell of our sex and vanilla. As I try to make sense of what just happened, I strip the sheets in hope of finding a dry spot. I don’t. What a night to leave the door unlocked.

That weekend I hear stories of break-ins all over campus. Next week, there’s news of a committee formed to investigate the secret initiations of the Sororities during fall rush. An unshakable smile stays on my face for a week. I just wish I could figure out who that girl was.

 

Thanks to SuccubusDreams for all her advice and help.

 

 

Published 
Written by Lokis_Sidekick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments