Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Do Anything

"She leaned over her desk, her blouse riding down enough for him to see her tits covered in lace..."

51
17 Comments 17
26.1k Views 26.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Ms. Roberts was a fairly new professor at her established university. She taught anatomy and physiology for the upperclassmen, the serious students, some would say. She was strict but fair, always giving opportunities for extra credit and extended office hours to help her more dedicated students. 

She had noticed one student in particular as he sat at the front of the class each session, furiously taking notes, biting his lip as he rushed to catch every word she said. She would laugh to herself, thinking that he was the spitting image of her as a college student. He was a bit nerdy, with glasses and a unique style. She also found it curious that his major was history, yet here he was in an advanced anatomy class. You’d think he’d take a blow-off class. Something fun like drama, bowling, or art. 

She planned on handing back tests today, with about half of the students failing. This being the first test, it was a wake-up call for some. She could hear the groans as some of the students saw their grades. Greg, the curious one upfront, got his back, and his face fell. He had failed miserably. There was a note at the top corner for him to stay after class. He sighed and finished the lecture with a little less enthusiasm. Almost finding it pointless to continue to take notes in a class he obviously was going to flunk. 

He stayed after as the class was dismissed. Ms. Roberts took her time stacking up her papers before looking up at him. “Please remind me of your name, sir,” she asked kindly. A soft smile appeared on her face. 

“It’s Greg, ma’am,” he mumbled, not looking forward to this talk at all.

“Well Greg, I find it curious as to why you failed. You seem to give this class quite a bit of attention. And when I looked at your scantron, all your answers were right. You just mismarked the test by a question.”

He gulped. “Is there any way you could change the grade then, Ms. Roberts?” he asked hopefully. His crestfallen face gained some color. 

She leaned over her desk, her blouse dipping down enough for him to see down to her tits covered in sheer lace. She had worn what she thought to be a modest pencil skirt, pumps, and a white shell blouse. It was nearing summer in Texas. And she couldn’t bear to wear much more clothing than that. Dress code for teachers be damned. He worried his lip; he’d always found Ms. Roberts to be attractive. She had starred in some of his more lewd dreams with him waking rock hard, his sheets tenting. His cheeks flamed as he started to get hard again at the thought. 

“Well, I think maybe some extra credit or…” she trailed off as she saw his discomfort. “On second thoughts, why don’t you meet me for office hours this afternoon, please. We can discuss our next steps there,” she smirked, having a lewd thought of her own pop into her head.

“Ooh, yes, ma’am! I’ll be there,” he said quickly before running off, whether in embarrassment or to go take care of his situation. She giggled, thinking of what she could possibly convince him to do for her personally to keep his stellar grade in her class. 

After a long day of teaching, she got to her office, thinking she would have to stay for the next hour in case another student needed assistance. But they rarely ever came. They’d rather cheat or get answers from trusty old Google. She sat, slid off her pumps and rubbed her feet as there was a soft knock at her door.

AnyRhodes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyRhodes

“Come in, please,” she said quickly. Greg walked in cautiously. He was curious as to what her idea was to fix his faux pas with the test. “Please sit. So let’s discuss some ideas of how to fix our little problem,” she smiled brightly. 

“Well, I can do any extra credit you want or help grade tests and papers,” he suggested hesitantly, hoping it would be that easy.

She grinned maliciously as the idea formed in her head. “I think you will help me specifically during my office hours, one hour a day for the next two weeks. Then afterward, I will fix the grade. Deal?” 

“Oh yes, ma’am, anything,” he nodded enthusiastically.

“Good! Your first hour will start today.” She smiled sweetly, standing up from her office chair. “Please lock the door, then come have a seat in the nice chair,” she winked.

He slowly locked the door then sat, unsure what he was about to be asked to do. Ms. Roberts hopped up onto the desk, and her pencil skirt rode up to the tops of her thighs. She also happened not to be wearing any panties. He had quite a clear view; his pants were already tented at the sight. She propped up her feet on the desk and spread her legs.

“You will use your mouth to make me cum,” she ordered firmly, biting her lip. Her pussy already glistened.

“Ummm, but ma’am?” Greg asked hesitantly. “Isn’t this coercion?”

She smirked and nodded. “How badly do you want your grade fixed, Mr. Thompson?”

His eyes lit up at the temptation. He didn’t waste another second as he dove in. His tongue caressed her slit, licking up and down, his tongue swirling briefly on her clit, making her moan. Ms. Roberts was actually surprised with his enthusiasm and skill. She could’ve sworn by his looks and dedication to school that he was a virgin. Her head tilted back in pleasure, her hips grinding against his dexterous tongue. His tongue plunged into her pussy, thrusting in and out, curling every now and then. She shuddered at the feeling.

“Ooh fuck Greg, more please,” she whined. Her fingers gripped the desk tightly. He pulled back up and focused on her clit. She squealed as he sucked hard, her hips bucking as she got close, her eyes rolling back as he started to hum, the vibrations sending her over the edge, her hips grinding as she rode out an intense orgasm. His hands held her hips down, making her take all the pleasure he decided to give. It turned her on all the more. He lapped up all her juices as her pleasure slowly subsided.

“Wow, Mr. Thompson. Where did you learn to do that?” she asked curiously, her head tilting as he sat up. His lips were shiny with her cum as he smirked.

“I did have a long-term girlfriend here and there. And I picked up some tricks and tips from each,” he stated nonchalantly. Her feet slipped off the desk, boneless and still riding the hints of pleasure.

“Mmm, this is going to be a fun two weeks then,” she grinned happily. She pulled Greg close to kiss her, tasting her cum on his lips.

Published 
Written by roo93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments