Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going On A (Sex) Trip With Lorena

"My student, who is now my girlfriend, will accompany me on a trip full of lust and good moments."

4
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I had been going out with Lorena for nearly two months, and things were going perfectly well. However, as she was my student in a university class, we had to take precautions so that nobody could notice what was going on. This meant no signs of affection while we were on campus or hanging out together so much while we were there.

A long weekend was coming soon, so I proposed Lorena to go on a trip together. The plan was to go to a small town near a natural reservoir and explore different beautiful places. Lorena accepted, and once classes finished on Friday afternoon, we stuffed my car with our backpacks and things we were going to take with us and set off.

I must say upfront that Lorena, apart from being so smart, is a very sexual girl, someone who likes to experience situations without inhibitions, and I guess that’s something that I found extremely attractive about her. So, this trip was, in a way, an experience to explore our sexuality and lust deeply.

Our first minutes on the road were filled with nice talks about literature, music, and the current state of the world. Then, when it started to get dark, we brought more dirty topics to our conversation, so eventually, we ended up playing sexual questions.

We would basically ask each other questions about our sexual experiences in the past. For example, I would ask Lorena about fantasies, positions she enjoyed the most, or the biggest dick she had had in her hands. She would ask me about exotic places where I had had sex, or which student I would like to fuck if we weren’t together.

At some point, I asked her if she had ever had sex with someone in a car, but she said she hadn’t. Then, she gave me a naughty look and put her left hand on my thighs.

“Why? Do you want me to…?” she asked.

“Well… I mean… I didn’t ask that because I want you to… You know! I mean… Well… Why not?”

She immediately used her right hand to unbutton and unzip my pants, and then, she grabbed my cock and stroked it to make it grow.

“Oh, Professor Daniels, do you mind if I fill my dirty mouth with your tasty cock?” Lorena asked naughtily.

“Not at all. Please help yourself!”

She went down on me while I carefully looked at the road. It was already dark, and few cars appeared on the highway. While she sucked my cock, I caressed her soft red hair and her back. Then, I unbuttoned her shirt a little bit, unfastened her bra, and used my right hand to play with her sexy medium-sized boobs.

She kept sucking and licking my dick. Then, she got hold of my balls and pressed the base to kind of inflate them. She introduced my right testicle in her mouth, while with her left hand she kept stroking my shaft. She did that for some seconds, and then, she looked at me.

“How do you like it, Professor Daniels?” She asked me as she passed her tongue along her lips.

“So good! Keep sucking!” I said as I grabbed her hair and pushed her head gently towards my cock.

She placed her tongue on the tip of my dick and licked it sideways. I grabbed her hips and pushed her towards my seat so that I could touch her ass. Then, I introduced my hand under her panties and began fingering her warm and humid pussy.

“Wow! You’re so wet, Ms. Stevens. How come?” I said.

“It’s you, Professor Daniels. You make me so horny!” Lorena said.

I kept fingering her while her mouth pleased my hard cock. Then, I began exploring a territory I had not been able to reach in our relationship: her asshole. I placed my right index finger on her hole and rubbed it. Lorena moaned as if she were inviting me to continue with my exploration. I took some of her pussy’s humidity and used it to lubricate her anus. I repeated the action three times, and then, I penetrated her rear hole.

Lorena hissed and moaned. She placed her hands on my balls one more time as she increased her sucking pace. I felt I was going to explode. I dug her asshole, and as my finger went deeper, Lorena stroked my cock fast, and I just couldn’t hold it anymore, so a huge wave of cum entered her mouth.

Her mouth kept working as the size of my dick decreased. Then, she went back to her seat and looked at me again.

“Was that an accurate blowjob, Professor Daniels?” She said.

I looked at her. My cum dripped from her mouth, and one of her tits was hanging out of her shirt.

“You were amazing!” I said. “I’m going to fuck you hard as soon as we arrive at the hotel,” I promised.

“Please! My pussy needs some attention,” she said as she introduced her hand inside her jeans.

One hour before we arrived at the hotel, we decided to stop to have something for dinner. We ate some sandwiches and salad, rested for a while, and then we continued our way. We got to the hotel at around 10 pm. We took our backpacks to the room, opened the door, and leaped onto the bed.

Although it was kind of late, we weren’t tired at all. I got on top of Lorena and opened her shirt, which immediately revealed her naked boobs, as she had happened to take off her bra in the car while she was sucking my dick. I kissed and licked her beautiful breasts, and then I sneaked my hand into her pants. I rubbed her pussy, which was wet again, and then penetrated it with one of my fingers.

“I want you to fuck me now!” Lorena ordered.

I took off her pants and shirt, removed my clothes very quickly, and went back to the previous position. Lorena spread her legs widely and produced a loud moan as soon as she felt my cock getting inside her warm pussy. I thrust quickly as I placed my right thumb on her clit.

Lorena screamed wildly. I pushed harder and faster and moved my hand from her clit to place both hands under her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and put one of my fingers inside her asshole. Lorena grabbed my ass, too, breathing at a fast pace, and told me to kiss her deeply.

We got lost in a passionate kiss, and as my dick moved inside her pussy, and my finger explored her tight asshole, Lorena got to experience the highest point of pleasure. She screamed out loud as her thighs contracted frenetically, and her hips shook as if a powerful tremor was taking place in her whole body.

I stopped, took my cock out of her pussy as her hips moved crazily, and placed the head of my dick onto her clit. I rubbed it and immediately Lorena got to experience another wave of orgasms. She grabbed my cock and my balls and pressed them tightly, and in a second, we both came again. This was just the beginning of a hot trip.

The next day we stayed in bed until 10 am, we took a shower, and then drove to a nearby lagoon. The place was really beautiful, and we got to walk around. Later at noon, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate some delicious local fish. We spent all afternoon there as there were many activities to do. We left the place at around 6 pm, stopped in a little town to have dinner, and went back to our hotel. Another night of wild sex waited for us.

On Sunday morning, we decided to go hiking to a mountain that was thirty miles away. We got up early, had some coffee, made some sandwiches, and packed some water. We checked out as we wanted to spend the night in another hotel, and began our trip. We arrived at the entrance of the place at 9 am. I parked my car, and we went to an information booth to get a map.

We talked to the person in the booth, who provided us with some valuable details about that area and gave us a map. We looked at the map and noticed several possible paths leading to different places. After analyzing our options, we decided to follow the longest path.

As we climbed up, Lorena started to pinch my butt, so I reacted doing the same. At some point, we ended up hugging and kissing passionately, and I took advantage of the solitude in that place to touch Lorena’s ass and boobs.

“We should find a place to fuck,” she said.

I totally agreed. We continued walking until we arrived at a kind of flat area with some old ruins. The place consisted of some high wide columns without any kind of ceiling. Lorena guided me behind one column, and when we found cover, she immediately dropped on her knees and pulled down my shorts.

AnahiSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiSaenz

Lorena grabbed my dick and quickly put it into her sexy mouth. She sucked it very well, moving her head back and forth fast as if she wanted me to come instantly. I placed one of my hands under her top and began caressing her boobs. I squeezed them and played with her nipples. They became very hard, and that aroused me more.

Lorena kept working on my cock, sucking it and touching it in different ways. At the same time, she began playing with my balls, first massaging them and then licking them. The sensation was amazing. The way she touched and licked my balls felt so good, and that feeling was multiplied when she started introducing each ball into her mouth, first the right testicle, then the left one.

Unfortunately, we heard some noises coming towards the place where we were. We realized these were some people who were getting closer. Therefore, Lorena stood up and fixed her top, and I immediately pulled up my shorts. We pretended we were taking some pictures, and a minute later, we continued our way.

We carried on walking towards the top of the mountain. It was really warm by then, so we had to be constantly hydrated. Lorena was so horny, so every now and then, she would whisper in my ear, “I need you to fuck me,” or, “I wanna suck your cock,” and things like that. All that made me hornier, of course.

We came across an area that was surrounded by a beautiful forest that was next to a cliff. Down there, there was a waterfall, so we could hear the majestic sound of the water. I hadn’t noticed Lorena had gotten behind, so when I turned around, I saw my beautiful girlfriend pulling down her top, revealing her sexy tits.

l2.jpg

“I want you to fuck me here,” she pleaded.   

We got out of the path and went inside the forest. We chose to hide behind a big trunk. As soon as we stopped there, Lorena bent her body, stretched her arms, and let them rest on the trunk to find support. Next, she pulled down her shorts and panties. Her round ass was inviting me to take her, and I felt an immediate necessity to fuck her.

I pressed my body towards her, rubbing my covered pointy cock against her ass. I did that for a couple of seconds, and then, I knelt down. I spread her cheeks and looked at her cute asshole and her fleshy cunt. I placed my tongue on her pussy lips and licked them. Lorena moaned, but I had to tell her not to be loud.

I licked her pussy for a minute or so, and then I decided to aim for her anus. I placed my tongue there, and Lorena let out a moan of pleasure. As her anus got wetter and wetter, I began to use my finger to dig her hole. Lorena moaned and hissed. Then, I began to move my tongue going from her pussy to her anus, and vice versa, at regular intervals.

Then, I stood up, pulled down my pants, and without any warning, I penetrated Lorena’s pussy. Lorena screamed again. I thrust quickly and firmly. I wanted to ejaculate in her pussy and flood her big hole with loads of cum.

As I pushed and pushed, Lorena continued moaning and groaning, a sign that I was satisfying her. But then, a big cloud of mosquitoes sat over our heads, and some of them even began to fly around our faces. We tried to continue, but it was a total nightmare.

We waved our hands trying to push them apart, but it was all in vain. Without any other option, we pulled up our underwear and shorts and ran away from the herd of bugs.  

We went back to our path and drank some water. Then, we looked at each other and laughed. We hugged and kissed, but then, we heard some people coming our way, so we just decided to keep walking. Some minutes later, we finally reached the top. The view from the top was really nice. We could see the waterfall and some other nearby mountains. It was just amazing. We stayed there for a while, ate our sandwiches and after a while, we decided to go back.

The descent was short and fun, and in no time, we were back again in my car. We drove to a near town, had lunch, and spent the whole afternoon there. We started our way back at 6 pm. We had a light dinner somewhere on the road, and then, we started looking for a hotel. We spent like thirty minutes on the highway until I decided to check my cellphone. There wasn’t a decent hotel nearby just a road motel some miles ahead.     

Lorena agreed to go and take a look around to see if the place was okay. So, we drove off and got there ten minutes later. The place didn’t look that bad, plus we would be driving home early the next day. It was especially a place for truckers to stop by and spend the night. We looked around and finally decided to stay there.

We got the keys, grabbed our backpacks, and went to the room, which was located on the second floor. As we were going down the corridor, Lorena pinched my ass and whispered, “you know what’s the first thing I want you to do when you open that door, huh?”

And yes, I knew. As soon as we were inside the room, without even turning on the lights, I held her hips, my cock pressed her ass, and I kissed her neck. My hand went down and started feeling her hungry pussy. She also grabbed hold of my cock and began squeezing it gently.

After some seconds, we couldn’t resist anymore, so I pulled down her shorts and panties and removed them, she took off her top and bra and took off my shorts and boxers. I removed my T-shirt, and we immediately got lost in a fervent kiss.

We were there standing in the middle of the room, feeling our naked bodies. I touched her ass and tits while she caressed my arms, ass, and then, she focused on my erect cock. She stroked it for a while, and then she dropped on her knees and started sucking my cock ravenously. She was just a marvelous cocksucker. She knew how to suck it, how to move it in order to provide maximum pleasure.

She remained in that position for a couple of minutes until I held her hands, pulled her body upwards, and led her to the bed. I made her lie down, her back touching the mattress while her legs were hanging in the air. I knelt down and began eating her sweaty pussy. I inserted my tongue in her hole, trying to go as deep as I could while Lorena moaned and hissed. I licked the lips of her pussy and then her clit while I penetrated her asshole with my right index finger.

Lorena screamed, drowned in an ocean of lust and pleasure. My tongue kept exploring all her sex while I inserted my left index finger into her pussy. Her two holes were being fingered while my tongue focused on her clit. In about three minutes, Lorena was in total ecstasy. Her thighs contracted euphorically, and her screams went louder and louder.

I let her rest for a minute or so, and then, I jumped onto the bed and told her to lie on all fours. She did so, and I began fucking her from behind. I began thrusting at a moderate pace, and little by little, I increased the speed. Lorena moaned loudly. This is what she had wanted me to do all day long, and finally, there we were. Me on top of her fucking her tight hole.

The headboard of the bed was right next to a big window overlooking the very well illuminated parking lot of the motel. The curtains were half-open, and down there some drivers were talking and smoking. As I fucked her, Lorena moved the curtains sideways to open them a little bit more. Her tits bounced back and forth close to the window, and so, I increased the pace. If the guys on the street had looked up, they would have been able to see a great spectacle.

I introduced my right thumb on Lorena’s ass. She groaned as soon as she felt my finger going deep inside, and my cock started to feel as if it couldn’t hold it any longer. I went as fast as I could. Both of us screamed, and Lorena opened the curtains a bit more. I guess she felt pleasure thinking those guys could look up and see her tits bouncing as I did her. 

However, that didn’t happen. I thrust a little bit more, and that was it. I filled Lorena’s hole with my warm cum, and then, without any breath, we let our bodies lie on the bed.

This had been a really exciting day, a good way to close a fantastic weekend. A weekend full of adventures and lust. One that would remain in my mind for years and years.

Published 
Written by AndrewD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments