Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking the Cheerleader Next Door

"My roommate and I have a threesome with a cheerleader before going to the bars that night."

16
1 Comment 1
53.8k Views 53.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story

I walked out of the Economics building after my last class on Friday afternoon. It was unseasonably warm for the middle of February in suburban Ohio. It felt much more like the middle of May and I knew the students would start drinking anytime soon. I hurried across campus to my dorm room so I could join in on the action.

After a short walk across the small campus, I entered my apartment-style dorm and saw Corey, my roommate, sitting in the living room.

“What’s up, C?” I said to him as I set my things down.

“Nothing. Let’s go grab a case so we can start drinking.” He responded.

“Sounds good to me.”

I quickly went into my bedroom, grabbed my car keys, and we headed down the hill to the beer distributor. We split a thirty-pack of Rolling Rock. On our way back to campus, we stopped at McDonald’s to grab something to eat. Walking in, we bumped into three of our friends from the soccer team: Evan, Hank, and Zach.

After greeting us quickly, Zach said, “we’ve got to go. We’re having a party at our house and people are there already. You guys should come over.”

Corey and I both agreed. We ate quickly and went back to the dorm.

We brought the case into the kitchen, loaded up a draw-string bag with ten or twelve beers, each chugged two of our own while we got ready, and headed to the guys’ soccer house. We could hear the speakers blaring from the backyard, where we saw Hank and Zach. Evan had just broken the seal and quickly returned to the group.

After our second or third beer at the party (in addition to the two before we left), we were feeling pretty good. While we were standing there drinking and talking, a cheerleader for the college, who lived in a party house next to where we were, stumbled over to us. Olivia had clearly been drinking for some time.

She had spilled red jungle juice all over her tight, white shirt so that it stuck to her tits. You could just start to make out the outlines of the nipples on her boobs, which were probably D cups. She reached up and put her arm around Corey, who stood at six foot two compared to her five-foot-six frame. The reach exposed a good part of her belly, which wasn’t toned but not fat either.

“What’s up, guys? It’s about time you started to drink,” she said to us, a little louder than intended.

“Why? When did you start?” Corey asked in response.

“10:30! I don’t have class on Fridays. I’m trying to get fucked up!” Olivia responded, clearly slurring her words.

“Looks like you’re pretty close,” I said back to her.

“Fuck you, Alec!” Olivia said back, playfully.

As she turned to walk across the lawn to get back to the rest of the party, she fell and covered her legs, shorts and what was left of her white shirt in mud. The group laughed, but helped her up and back over with her friends. Once Corey and I finished our beers, we went to the dining hall for drunk food before taking a nap to get ready for the nightcap of parties.

After waking up, Corey quickly threw on some music, we texted some friends and started drinking. Evan, Hank, and Zach came over to pre-game and I invited some of my friends from the women’s basketball team. Rachel, Jess, and Abby came in; three girls who got around a little bit on campus.

Rachel had huge boobs that were definitely D cups and was not bashful about showing her cleavage while we played beer pong. After a few games of pong (and Rachel getting mad about Hank throwing his ball straight into her tits while she leaned over the table,) we left to go to the Blue House, which happened to be right next door to the house from earlier.

Once we arrived, we continued to listen to music and drink. Since it was such a nice night, we sat on the front porch. The five guys were surrounded pretty much exclusively by girls from the volleyball, basketball and soccer teams. At around 11:30, Emma, a volleyball player who lived in the house and was a senior (one year older than Corey and I) decided it was time to go. She shotgunned her last beer and yelled inside to let her roommate know we were leaving.

“Liv! We’re going to catch the loop!” She closed the door and the rest of us started to take the last few sips of our drinks.

Suddenly, the front door flew open. Olivia came out, clearly having just woken up and looking quite hung over. She stepped onto the porch wearing a pair of booty shorts that barely covered her big, round ass. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra under her light blue tank top. I watched as her nipples got hard through her shirt from the cool air on the porch.

“Shit! What time is it? You guys are leaving already?” she asked her roommate.

“Yeah, we are! You had a rough day today, you should probably just stay in tonight, girl,” Emma responded.

“Fuck that! It’s my senior year! I’m not wasting any time to go out! Somebody wait for me while I get ready,” Liv said back hurriedly.

Corey and I both had one more beer in the bag we packed for the party, so we both offered to stay. Courtney, another cheerleader who lived in the house, said she would as well. Emma led the rest of the group to the loop stop, where they would wait for the bus to give them the two-minute ride to the bars in town.

Corey, Courtney and I went inside to wait for Olivia, who was straightening her hair. After leaving the bathroom, Liv ran into her bedroom and either forgot to close the door or didn’t care. Facing her dresser so that Corey and I could only see her back, she took off her shirt and put on a black lace bra. I instantly felt my dick growing in my shorts; I couldn’t help but imagine what her beautiful tits looked like. She put on a black shirt, turned around and headed back to the bathroom.

“What are you doing now?” Courtney asked, annoyed.

“Makeup!” Liv responded quickly.

“Fuck it, you two can wait for her. I’m leaving,” Courtney said to Corey and I before walking out the door without saying a word to Olivia.

After another minute or two, Corey and I heard Liv yell again from the bathroom. “Courtney! Can you grab my black cloth from the bottom drawer? I need it tonight!” Confused, Corey and I looked at each other. Finally, he yelled back:

“Courtney left. But, what do you need? I can grab it for you.” Just then, Liv came through the bathroom door.

“She left? Bitch. Never mind, I’ll grab it.” She ran back into her bedroom so quickly that she inadvertently slammed the door.

The door must have been a little bigger than its frame because when it hit, the force caused it to bounce back and open five or six inches so that Corey and I could easily see into Liv’s bedroom. We watched as she peeled off her tight jeans, revealing her plump, round ass cheeks. She stepped out of her white thong and bent down to get into her bottom drawer, giving us a clear glimpse of her hairless, pink pussy.

As she stepped into a black G-string, my cock was stone hard in my shorts. One look at Corey and I knew he was as well. As Liv pulled her jeans back on, we both looked away so we wouldn’t get caught. Next moment, Liv was walking back out of her bedroom door, dressed in grey, skin-tight jeans, and a low cut black shirt.

“Alright. I’m not going to the bar completely sober. Do you guys want a shot before we go?” Liv asked us both.

We agreed and she pulled out a bottle of Citrus Burnettes from the mini-fridge in the living room. She poured us all a shot, which we took and all winced as the alcohol went down. Liv began pouring another round for the three of us when Corey interrupted.

“Hang on. I can’t do another. I hate taking shots.”

“Oh come on! Just do one more with me!” Liv said back. She frowned as Corey continued to shake his head no. After thinking for a second, she grinned and blurted out, “I’ll let you do a body shot off of me!”

Corey and I looked at each other. If he was like me, he was still rock hard from the show we had received earlier and the thought of seeing Liv in any less clothing was incredibly enticing.

“Okay fine,” he said, trying miserably to suppress his excitement. “Good. Alec, you can do one too.” At this point, I too failed to hide my excitement. “Great!” I said all too quickly.

Liv stood up. Not wanting to get vodka on her shirt, she took it off, which left her standing in the black lace bra from earlier. It seemed two sizes too small for her breasts. They looked like they were going to bust out at any second. She laid down on the coffee table and handed me the bottle.

I filled her belly button with vodka as Corey got on his knees next to her. He gripped the inside of her thighs, quite close to the pussy that had been exposed to us minutes earlier, bent over and sucked the shot up, licking her belly button to make sure he got everything. As he finished, he nibbled down on the skin between Liv’s waistline and her belly button.

MissVioleett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissVioleett

She gave a slight whimper and giggled before her mouth turned into a sly smile. She clearly was happy with Corey’s actions.

I was up next. I handed Corey the bottle and bent down as he poured the shot into her. Instead of going on the side and leaning over her, I started at Liv’s feet and leaned on top of her, as if I was about to get on top of her to fuck her brains out. As I leaned in to lick the shot off her belly, I pressed my rock hard dick against her thighs.

I held myself up with my hands, placing my left hand on her jeans, just to the side of her pussy. With my right, I reached up her torso and rubbed my hand over her side, stopping against her bra strap, just short of her armpit. I licked the shot up and bit down softly and playfully against the top part of her belly button. She again giggled and gave a sly, knowing smile.

Excitedly, she said, “Okay! My turn! I’m taking it to the head. Corey, give me that bottle!”

Corey walked over behind her head at the top of the table. I stood up next to her, my crotch inches away from her left hand. Corey stopped right behind her head. His dick was practically touching her face through his shorts. Liv gathered up her dark brown hair and let it fall behind her head. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Corey poured a shot of vodka down in her throat. She closed her mouth around the alcohol, opened her eyes and gulped.

“Mmmm… just what I needed,” she said.

Right as she finished the shot, she reached up with her right hand and grabbed Corey’s package through his shorts. At the same time, she felt around my thighs before finding my steel rod in my shorts.

“Who knew a bra could make you guys so excited?” Liv said in a sly, confident manner.

She reached up for Corey’s zipper. He shot me a quick look, unsure of what to do. It was almost like it was telepathic as I looked at him, thinking, 'Don’t fuck this up.' He didn’t.

Liv unzippered Corey’s shorts and he pulled them down to his ankles. His cock sprung out from under his boxers and was now laying across Liv’s forehead. She grabbed it with her right hand and began stroking it gently. As she did so, she continued to rub my cock through my shorts. I decided to help her out and take my shorts off as well.

The scene now was Liv laying on the table in the living room, wearing just tight skinny jeans and a bra that was too small. Corey and I were standing with our shorts down; Corey standing above her with his dick practically laying on her face. I was standing next to her. She had both hands full with our cocks and was stroking them slowly.

“Let’s have some fun, what do you think?” Liv said as she let go of our cocks and started to unbutton her jeans.

Too dumbfounded to speak, Corey and I just nodded. We both took our shirts off and took a quick glance at each other. Corey was slightly more hung than I was, his dick standing at attention probably a solid inch longer than my six inches. I was more built than he was from lifting weights for the basketball team. He was quite skinny, but in shape from playing sports his whole life.

As Liv pulled her jeans off, we marveled at her sexy body. The way she laid on the table highlighted her sexy curves. I traced her body from her tits, down to her belly, around her hips, down her thighs and all the way down to her feet. She wasn’t incredibly skinny but also was not out of shape. It was the perfect amount of curve to her.

Her bare ass was pressing against the table and she pulled her thong to the side. I watched as she again took hold of my dick in her left hand and started stroking it slowly. Her right hand was now rubbing her clit and I could see her pussy starting to glisten with moisture. She was getting wet and it would only be a matter of time until one of our dicks were penetrating her tight pussy.

I heard a slight pop and turned my head. Corey’s dick was now fully submerged in Liv’s mouth. She worked her tongue around the head for a minute before she took the cock back into her mouth. She worked her head slowly from the top down to its base, taking the whole thing into her mouth. I climbed onto the table, straddling her body.

Once on top, I pulled her black G-string away from her pussy and spread her legs so I could get the best view possible. I rubbed my right pointer finger on her pussy lips for a few seconds before submerging two fingers deep into her pussy. Her mouth must have been around Corey’s cock because all I could hear was a muffled moan.

As I leaned down to lick her clit, I quickly looked between my legs. Corey was picking up the pace and slowly fucking her mouth. I saw Liv arch her back and unbutton her bra strap. She threw it onto the floor and grabbed Corey’s hips, pulling them forward. He submerged his cock all the way down her throat.

As I licked her pussy, I heard her gag on his dick and push him away, gasping for air. I buried my face in her clit. I could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. I worked in a third finger while I licked her clit in a circle as fast as I could. Suddenly, I felt a tug on my cock, quickly followed by a warm, wet sensation. Liv was working on my dick now.

She got it nice and wet, licking it like a lollipop. Suddenly, it was submerged in a similar warm, wet feeling. Her mouth was completely around my cock. She was sliding her head up and down my shaft as fast as she could, soaking it in her saliva. After four or five trips down the shaft, she pulled off but followed it back quickly. It took me a second to realize, but she was deepthroating my cock, pulling off, and deepthroating Corey’s, alternating between the two.

After sucking us both for two or three minutes, I looked up and saw Corey walking around the table, ready to fuck Liv’s pussy. I helped him line his cock up against the entrance of her pussy. He rubbed it around her clit for a second before submerging it completely inside of her. She was so wet from a mixture of her own juices and my saliva that I could hear her pussy squish every time Corey slammed his dick into her.

While Corey began fucking her twat, I got off the table and walked behind Liv’s head. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning for the constant pleasure she was receiving from Corey’s seven-inch dick. I took my cock between my right thumb and forefinger and lightly slapped her in the face with it. She quickly opened her eyes, smiled, then opened her mouth.

I slowly slid my dick into her mouth, letting her adjust to its length after not having anything it. After slowly working it in and out of her throat, I decided to pick up the pace. Slowly, but surely, I sped up my rhythm. Eventually, she no longer had any control. I was simply fucking her throat, making her choke and gag on my six-inch dick. When I would pull out to give her a break, she would cough and spit over her face, neck, and tits. By the time I was done with her, she was a sloppy mess begging for another dick in her mouth.

Corey decided it was time to switch places. Liv got off the table and onto her hands and knees on the floor. I was behind her and worked my dick around until it found its way into her pussy. I decided not to waste any time now, and began fucking her as hard as I could. My balls were slamming into her every time I shifted my hips forward. With each thrust, I was forcing her into Corey’s dick. Which was now in between her lips and in her mouth.

The harder I pounded her, the deeper his dick would go in her mouth. I watched as she reached between her legs with her right hand and began rubbing her clit. It wasn’t long before she pulled Corey’s dick out of her mouth. She began screaming and moaning. It was evident she was beginning to cum. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and get extremely wet. She shivered violently and collapsed to the ground before rolling over and lying on her back.

Ever since his dick left her mouth, Corey had been jerking it violently, waiting to cum all over her face. As she laid on the ground, her eyes closed from the pleasure she had just experienced, Corey ejaculated rope after rope of hot cum onto her face and her beautiful D-cup tits.

I stroked myself and watched her as she wrapped the cum around her finger and stuck it in her mouth. As she sucked it off her own pointer finger, I fell into a trance of pure ecstasy. I stroked my dick a few more times until I felt the cum building up. I pointed my dick at her entrance and came all over her swollen, soaking wet pussy. When I finished, she scooped what she could up in her palm and again put the load of cum into her mouth for her to taste and swallow.

After finishing, the three of us sat on the floor for a few minutes. We laughed until Liv talked about how much she had enjoyed the threesome. As she cleaned up, Corey and I waited for her to go to the bar. We left for the loop stop and waited for the bus. We knew people would ask us what took so long to get to the bar, but we figured we would just tell them we stopped at another party. After the night we had, what other people thought was the last of our worries.

Published 
Written by coachpa30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments